It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects found in Malaysia Airlines search

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

What's more, not only the latest Boeing aircraft BUT ALSO the latest F-35 Strike Fighter are "software driven aircraft" which means they can be controlled by a secondary party if the software is hacked.

To put this into perspective for everyone, its like driving a car with a wireless joypad which X-Box and Sony can hijack at any time.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

True, though it 'appears' very low.
I'm not an expert on aircraft but do all 777s have the same tail flap design?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by linda1mom

Yes, but the vast majority of commercial aircraft use that design. It's simple and efficient.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Please tell me that no one here thinks that these flash earth images are recent.

These images are months to years old.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Show me ONE instance of a plane being hacked and remote controlled. You. Can't. Do. It. The pilots can override the computer at any time even if you could.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I can't believe the conspiracy expect us to buy that there's debris from the target aircraft all the way down there. How dumb do they think we are?

All I know is, if the conspiracy is drawing our attention South we should be looking North for answers.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Good point. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

jadedANDcynical
Please tell me that no one here thinks that these flash earth images are recent.

These images are months to years old.

I'm still tring to find information on this, the only thing I can find is that they use images from Yahoo! and Bing/Microsoft. The date obviously says 2009 on these pictures, but is that the date of the photo or some date pertaining to the technology?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

I got you. I did that with all of the pics I saved. When the crosshair is on any area, it automatically populates the coordinates.In a much earlier post today, I put up the coordinates as they appeared on the images I saw. Unfortunately, hardly anyone could make heads or tails, with a few exceptions.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Trubeeleever
What's more, not only the latest Boeing aircraft BUT ALSO the latest F-35 Strike Fighter are "software driven aircraft" which means they can be controlled by a secondary party if the software is hacked.

The B777, while a outstanding aircraft, is very from from 'the latest' technology-wise. It has numerous analog interfaces that cannot be accessed remotely and as Zaphod pointed out, even if this were possible, all the pilot would need to do is disengage the auotpilot and they would regain complete control.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by linda1mom

in the upper right hand corner of your screen is a white envelope. please click it to read your private messages.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex

It's commercially available imagery (the checkboxes say Bing and Yahoo - although over much of this area they appear to be the same imagery for both options). Therefore it is EXTREMELY unlikely to date since the disappearance of MH370. Those big companies buy bundles of imagery that has been processed, orthorectified etc etc, all of which takes time, and they don't fork over the cash to buy brand new imagery very often. The pics of my house are several years old, and that's in a built-up part of the UK. I very much doubt they update very often over the Indian Ocean!

There's a reason that crowdsourcing sites like Tomnod exist: they specifically pull in brand new imagery to look at because the existing stuff on the public mapping sites is out of date.

FWIW the imagery on Bing Maps is identical, and it gives the source as "© 2012 Digitalglobe". That copyright message changes as you zoom out to lower-res imagery, and changes in different areas of the globe, so it probably relates to those specific images.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I believe it is the date of the technology...otherwise it would be in military time stamp, wouldn't it? Maybe...
also, though that plane image is likely at least over a week old, the images on FlashEarth are completely matching weather in that region, day by day. I've been at this since Monday and it seems accurate.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Oh my ignorant brother/sister
Why do you think more and more commercial and military aircraft are being sold to Non-American Nations?

Soooooooon all aircraft will be able to controlled via satellite by wireless remote in the unlikely case that a passenger airliner steers off-course and deep into the Indian/Pacific Oceans. This is merely the false-flag event which triggers the International Precedence.

Who commissions the software?

Who installs that software into commercial/military air craft and sells it to foreign nations.

If an airliner goes missing in today's age, is there any nation on Earth who could hide it?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Rob48
It's commercially available imagery (the checkboxes say Bing and Yahoo - although over much of this area they appear to be the same imagery for both options). Therefore it is EXTREMELY unlikely to date since the disappearance of MH370. Those big companies buy bundles of imagery that has been processed, orthorectified etc etc, all of which takes time, and they don't fork over the cash to buy brand new imagery very often. The pics of my house are several years old, and that's in a built-up part of the UK. I very much doubt they update very often over the Indian Ocean!

There's a reason that crowdsourcing sites like Tomnod exist: they specifically pull in brand new imagery to look at because the existing stuff on the public mapping sites is out of date.

Thanks for the awesome explaination Rob48!

linda1mom
I believe it is the date of the technology...otherwise it would be in military time stamp, wouldn't it? Maybe...
also, though that plane image is likely at least over a week old, the images on FlashEarth are completely matching weather in that region, day by day. I've been at this since Monday and it seems accurate.

I was referring to the date at the bottom right of the screen:

^^In this case I'm not too sure how that can be deciphered into a military (24hr) timestamp...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

linda1mom

Not sure what you mean by that? The images aren't changing day to day, are they? Or else that plane wouldn't still be there. You can see exactly the same imagery at Bing Maps here, or at Yahoo Maps here. You can see that same telltale white puffy cloud over the "finger" in the southwest of the island. There is no live weather on FlashEarth unless I'm missing some kind of layer option?

These are just standard commercial imagery.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Wow. Just wow. I'm the ignorant one here. You really need to learn a few things before the paranoia gets to you.

That satellite control you talk about can be disabled with the push of one button. Or by pulling one circuit breaker. Then what good does it do you. Not a damn bit.

And I suppose Europe is in on it too right? For all the Airbus aircraft flying.

They are selling to so many non-American countries because there are exactly TWO manufacturers in the world that can and do build long range aircraft.

Just like it not making sense for a country like Norway to spend hundreds of billions to build am assembly line, design, and build 40-60 aircraft for the military. The US and Europeans make aircraft that fit what they need and they save a hell of a lot of money.

edit on 3/20/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/20/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

link   

Rob48

linda1mom

Not sure what you mean by that? The images aren't changing day to day, are they? Or else that plane wouldn't still be there. You can see exactly the same imagery at Bing Maps here, or at Yahoo Maps here. You can see that same telltale white puffy cloud over the "finger" in the southwest of the island. There is no live weather on FlashEarth unless I'm missing some kind of layer option?

These are just standard commercial imagery.

my thoughts exactly. These are old images, they don't update them on a daily basis.

link   
Listen guys, i just heard a meteorologist speak about the debris. He stated that the sea currents couldnt possibly take the pieces there unless the plain actually crashed on that spot.
Is any1 able to check this ?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If anyone still cares, I have actually managed to pinpoint the "wreckage" in the pic by Linda. Here it is.

I still think it's a tree.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join