It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation About Abortion you need to read!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Whatever this thing is just getting retarded. If you want to go out and murder go ahead. You'll have to answer to the big guy when you get there not me.(uh oh religion uh oh
) Its not my place to judge you. Id just like you to know that you are actually killing something. You cannot deny this. You are killing.

Ahh im done with this thread its full of murderers

Oh and the other thread. I never stated I feel that way, its just a thought I had in health class. Ughh i hated that class.

Croat, I'm proud of you. It seems that you have finally realized that you are unable to change another person's perspective through cyclical arguments and screaming. It appears that you have finally learned to accept that not everyone has the same views as you, and that's what makes us all unique.

I just find it interesting that while you're having this realizaton, you still resort to namecalling. Some things will never change, I suppose.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Whatever this thing is just getting retarded. If you want to go out and murder go ahead. You'll have to answer to the big guy when you get there not me.(uh oh religion uh oh
) Its not my place to judge you. Id just like you to know that you are actually killing something. You cannot deny this. You are killing.

Ahh im done with this thread its full of murderers

Oh and the other thread. I never stated I feel that way, its just a thought I had in health class. Ughh i hated that class.

Wow what a reply, "whatever".
I must admit I am beaten! Also we are not commiting ANY murders.
Also I dont believe in "the big man" so he can't effect me.
Your darn right its not your place to judge me, next time you do try and be a bit more diplomatic.
I am not killing anything.
Iam not a murderer.

Mabye you should have paid more attention in health class....

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I thought I was unable to continue, but somehow I just get pulled right back in

If you dont actually think your murdering a human, then take a look at this
www.pleasedontkillyourbaby.com...

I warn you its terrible.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

If you dont actually think your murdering a human, then take a look at this
www.pleasedontkillyourbaby.com...

I warn you its terrible.

So you show a few pictures of a few babies, I dont support aborting once it gets to this stage but I'm on the other side of the fence I'll help defend my view.

You keep showing these pictures but I'll say it again, those are just a few extreme cases, mabye you'd prefer to show the aborted fetus's?
Or mabye you'll just keep generaliseing, if you want to play this generalising game then go ahead, all it shows is that you are unable to discuss the specifics and only see things in general.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Did you not see the 8 week old baby? Hmm did you or the 24 week old? Or would you just rather not see the truth?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Did you not see the 8 week old baby? Hmm did you or the 24 week old? Or would you just rather not see the truth?

I dont support it up to 8 weeks, am I makeing myself clear?
If the truth is shocking and disgusting then so be it.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
oops, wrong username.. please delete this post.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by deadlynightshade]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well, the supposed 8 week old is significantly older than 8 weeks. At 12 weeks (the end of the first trimester), the fetus is roughly the size of a kidney bean. The fetus described as being 8 weeks old is probably closer to 24 weeks. Most of these pictures also depict thrid trimester abortions, and use techniques that are illegal. Most likely these pictures were taken before current abortion legislation was put in place.

The fact is, I do disagree with third trimester abortions, since the fetus is developed enough to live outside of the human body as an autonomous organism, and can therefore be considered a living human. You're posting photos of abortions that are currently illegal, and basically using evidence of abortions that most won't dispute as wrong to support your argument against all abortions.

Also, the shock tactics that you're using are the same shock tactics used by organizations that have not other argument to stand on. These are the same tactics used by PETA, for instance, to try and get people to become vegitarians. The photos you posted are akin to the slaughterhouse photos that PETA uses, and we all know that you're not one to swear off of meat.

So, unless you can actually provide an educated argument against abortion in a manner that doesn't resort to basic shock tactics, I think you are done with this debate. Read the facts. educate yourself, and then come back with something intelligent and productive. Until then, please refrain from using elementary school tactics in adult conversations.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
AH hell just make it legal to kill all the little buggers, I mean I need to make my Boat payment and how the heck would I pay for my holiday in december.

Come to think of it, if the ol lady was out screwing around, I sure as heck wouldnt want to know she is pregnant, being 'cut' meslef....eh kill em, they cant cry yet.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Pro lifes get this thou your heads its a womens choice if she wants to have a fetus aborted. That means the government plays no part in the decison. If you want to take pro life propaganda as fact thats your choice but the rest of us will continue to live in reality.

Quit trying to impose your morals on society.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Pro lifes get this thou your heads its a womens choice if she wants to have a fetus aborted.

Morals?

Why isn't it the governments job to protect citizens? Why should murder be legal? If it is the mothers choice to be able to kill, then why not allow them to do so until the 'object' is 18 years, at which point the 'object' becomes an adult.

Anyway, we all have the choice whether to kill or not, thing is only one is legal these days.

When you see nothing wrong with killing the unborn....well morals are not a high priority.............

[edit on 14-5-2005 by edsinger]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Morals?

Morals?
You want morals?
How about banning a drug that causes your lungs to cover with tar, causes the people around you to have cancer?
Or banning another chemical that causes liver cancer, and causes pain on a global scale.
Where are the morals there?
Or the morals of letting children die on the streets? Or in the hospitals because they cant afford medical care?

Why isn't it the governments job to protect citizens? Why should murder be legal? If it is the mothers choice to be able to kill, then why not allow them to do so until the 'object' is 18 years, at which point the 'object' becomes an adult.

See above, where is the government in protecting the citizens then?
Or protecting them from citizens with guns?
Or protecting them from the polution in the air?
Tell me, how can killing something that isnt aware be classified as murder yet knowingly killing something that IS aware is not?

Anyway, we all have the choice whether to kill or not, thing is only one is legal these days.

No companies are killing millions everyday.

When you see nothing wrong with killing the unborn....well morals are not a high priority.............
[edit on 14-5-2005 by edsinger]

Thats your opinion, morals are opinionated and all about interpretations.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Morals?

Its the governments job to protect people not fetus.

Huh? Thats only if your killing a person. I hope you have never brought eggs from the supermarket if you have you are a murder by your own morals! (some eggs in the cartoon have embryos in them)

Are you brainwashed or just extremely naive? The world isnt black and white there are many shades of grey. How can you talk about morals with your hypercrital stand (you support death sentence) ?

[edit on 14-5-2005 by xpert11]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes I do support the death penalty, crimes should be paid for but the unborn have committed no crime.

You think of them as parasites, fine, I think of them as venerable humans at the most critical time of need.

Yeah morals.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yes I do support the death penalty, crimes should be paid for but the unborn have committed no crime.

The only crime is existing.....which to some IS a crime.

You think of them as parasites, fine, I think of them as venerable humans at the most critical time of need.

Go have a look at those alcoholics......they get selt drink when they are vunerable.

Yeah morals.

Yeah the morals that are being disregarded by this society are shocking.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Poor little babies they never evan had a chance.
This is why Im glad my parents are catholic, if not I might have been murdered(aborted if thats what you really want to call it). Just read the other page.

I find it hilariouse how a "fetus" magically becomes a person after 12 weeks.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hey Croat56, go check this out, this is a good "reap what you sow"

LINK

[edit on 16-5-2005 by edsinger]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Poor little babies they never evan had a chance.
This is why Im glad my parents are catholic, if not I might have been murdered(aborted if thats what you really want to call it). Just read the other page.

And an alchoholic has a chance?
Or a smoker or the guy across the table from you had a chance when you lit up and gave him cancer?
It is only murder in your mind......its all interpretation and opinion.

Its called nature....

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Its called nature....

You just keep telling yourself that

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You just keep telling yourself that

No I'll let the doctors, scientists and practically anyone who has read a medical book or has any medical knowledge tell me that.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join