It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Already Quietly Pulled Their Money From The West

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

All of the stink you are smelling stems from the west's interference with Ukraine .The phone conversations are the key to identifying the source . The legally elected crook had already agreed to have legal elections in may but the west didn't want elections and installed their puppets who were not elected by the people of Ukraine .And now even their gold has been taken to the US and not the EU for safe keeping ..Doesn't that smell to you ? It was after all the EU they were going to join and not the US ..Why take the gold there ?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

the2ofusr1

now even their gold has been taken to the US and not the EU for safe keeping ..Doesn't that smell to you ? It was after all the EU they were going to join and not the US ..Why take the gold there ?

Everybody's gold is in the US even the EU's

Hell even Russia's was...

I don't think there is anything out of the ordinary there lol

The difference here is the west never used an army to install anybody in power, pretty much explains it IMO

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I think you need to read a little history about the USA Canada and a few others .Lots of military cou's happen and they are usually backed or supported by other countries , Lybia, Egypt ,Iraq ,Afghanistan .Seems like the norm actually .

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

TritonTaranis
The difference here is the west never used an army to install anybody in power

My advice to you again, is that you learn some history, your ignorance is showing too much. Focus on central and southern america, then you can move to the rest of the world. Maybe then you will be able to avoid doing such ignorant comments.
Oh btw, did you not get the memo? There is NO gold in FK, just in case you thought your supposed gold was there.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Wow that is not a serious comment right?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Right because when an army invade nobody sends it's gold to a safe haven abroad

Of course it must be a military cou

*rolls eyes"

Clutching at straws Putin style
edit on 17-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
As in Dune "the spice must flow" on Earth is is the gold must flow thru the FED to China. Or the Petrodollar collapses when gold price go thru the roof. A couple of more months of gold market manipulation where China buys gold.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's not just Russians that are pulling money from the West, even the West is pulling money from the West

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Nathabeanz
Not surprised to here china is involved. Those bastards dont do the international community any benefit unless its on thier terms or primary interests.

You mean kinda just like the US?

If it's not oil or strategic, the US will let them rot.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

dominicus
reply to post by Bassago

US Gov putting sanctions on Russia would be one of the dumbest moves ever.

This will force Russia, China (Maybe B.R.I.C. as a whole) to get rid of the dollar as the reserve currency for oil, the last thing that's propping the dollar up....then BOOM, US collapse!!!!

Russia going after Crimea is like when US when after Alaska.

What a bunch of idiots....... this should be diplomatically handled via talks at a round table. World Police my Arse

100% correct.

These are the "repercussions" spoken of by China, warning us that this could domino quickly.

renminabi backed by gold, all other currencies backed by fiat.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's like people haven't realised its global economy

Russia relies on exporting it gas to Europe to stay afloat... that's Russia in a nutshell if it doesn't, then it goes down the pan

China is even worst... as she has a debt based economy if people can't pay, she falls down the pan harder and faster than anyone has ever seen in history

The west has the consumer economy's

And without the west buying and it's big corps investing in poor countries developments everybody falls down the pan

There's no laughs to be had on anybody's side some will fair better than others in a collapse but they're not Russia and China,...

The west isn't going to risk resetting all the work done on there economy's in the past 6yrs getting out of recession has been a long process and only in recent months have European economies getting out of it with real growth, and certainly won't be risking all that work just to stick it to Russia over Crimea, Putin has done nothing but severely damage his own public imaging within Russia, and started a new "unrestricted" Cold War 2.0 against him from the west not to mention lost another huge chunk of its ex soviet empire to the west, My predictions are Europe to spread up its shall gas program's and cut Russia lose

Why do all that financial damage to yourself when you're WINNING on every front Russia has attempted to compete and engage the west in?

People call Obama stupid, and laugh... But the western leaders have just made Russia to look like desperate Nazi idiots to the rest of the world, all while gaining grounds the red army stood planing there demise of the West

Hahahahahahaha F**k you Russia

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Putin has done nothing but severely damage his own public imaging within Russia

But the western leaders have just made Russia to look like desperate Nazi idiots to the rest of the world

All I have to say to that is...

New York Times:As Putin’s Popularity Soars

... and the only Nazis around are those in Ukraine government. You know, the ones who just overthrew a democratically elected government and drove the elected leader out of the country. Did you miss that part?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
In the OP I said that Putin would not buckle under the sanctions imposed by the west. Here's where things stand at the moment.

The reaction of the financial markets to the west's sanctions over Crimea spoke volumes. Up went the rouble and shares on the Moscow stock market, down went the price of crude oil.

Conclusion: the steps announced by the US and the EU were seen as a slap on the wrist for Vladimir Putin, the very least that could be delivered without Barack Obama, Angela Merkel et al all losing face.

Market reaction suggests sanctions over Crimea are slap on the wrist for Putin

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Bassago

Putin has done nothing but severely damage his own public imaging within Russia

But the western leaders have just made Russia to look like desperate Nazi idiots to the rest of the world

... and the only Nazis around are those in Ukraine government. You know, the ones who just overthrew a democratically elected government and drove the elected leader out of the country. Did you miss that part?

Did you miss this?

Remember Russia... you can buy and bribe the voice of a leader but you can't buy the voice of the people

Putin in Syria

Putin in Ukraine

Who you calling a Nazi ?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Bassago
In the OP I said that Putin would not buckle under the sanctions imposed by the west. Here's where things stand at the moment.

The reaction of the financial markets to the west's sanctions over Crimea spoke volumes. Up went the rouble and shares on the Moscow stock market, down went the price of crude oil.

Conclusion: the steps announced by the US and the EU were seen as a slap on the wrist for Vladimir Putin, the very least that could be delivered without Barack Obama, Angela Merkel et al all losing face.

Market reaction suggests sanctions over Crimea are slap on the wrist for Putin

You must be naive if you think the EU doesn't have a plan to secure a deal to buy elsewhere

Wait till the deal is in place, and it's bye bye Russian economy...

And you can hold me to this ...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Who you calling a Nazi ?

Here's some of the Nazis you asked about, there's a lot more you but can look them up yourself.

Oleksandr Sych
The new Deputy Prime Minister Oleksandr Sych is a member of the far-right Svoboda party, which the World Jewish Congress called on the EU to consider banning last year along with Greece's Golden Dawn.

Andriy Parubiy
Ukrainian National Security and Defence Council is Andriy Parubiy. Parubiy was the founder of the Social National Party of Ukraine, a fascist party styled on Hitler's Nazis, with membership restricted to ethnic Ukrainians.

Oleh Tyahnybok
The Social National Party would go on to become Svoboda. The far-right nationalist party whose leader is Oleh Tyahnybok.

Dmytro Yarosh
Overseeing the armed forces alongside Parubiy as the Deputy Secretary of National Security is Dmytro Yarosh, the leader of the Right Sector - a group of hardline nationalist streetfighters.

Original Svoboda party logo "Wolfsangel"

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Trying to call the Ukrainian people Nazis for wanting closer ties to the EU is pathetic

So while we're talking about nazis?.. Here are the observers Russia invited to the illegal and rigged referendum In Crimea

Wood you look at that... Communists and Nazis working together while annexing a region on a sovereign country

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Whatever. Now let's try to keep this back on topic which is the effect (or currently non-effect) sanctions a going to have on Putin. There are other Ukraine threads if you want to go on about the Svoboda party and their "non-Nazi" Wolfsangel logo as well as their non-affiliation with Golden Dawn.

Topic = Sanctions / Russians already moving money.
edit on 159pm1616pm92014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Bassago

Whatever. Now let's try to keep this back on topic which is the effect (or currently non-effect) sanctions a going to have on Putin. There are other Ukraine threads if you want to go on about the Svoboda party and their "non-Nazi" Wolfsangel logo as well as their non-affiliation with Golden Dawn.

Topic = Sanctions / Russians already moving money.
edit on 159pm1616pm92014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

Let's use common sense here I'd like to put a question to you

If you was head of the EU

What would be your move ?

Here's mine.. I'd apply minimal sanctions as so to make the statement we disagree with your invasion of Ukraine and annexation of the Crimea...

I personally wouldn't want to have such an enemy holding me to ransom over energy... I'd move to secure another supplier... Once in place I'd apply heavier sanctions and reject Russia gas. Knowing full well Russia is a clear threat and danger and that cutting its ties and depend amicus will see Russia's economy collapse and so there military and threat diminish just like the Soviet Union

I'm 80% sure this will be the case and 10% sure NATO may get involved when Ukraine attack

So what would you personally do? Would you as I suspect your going to say keep doing business ? Highly unlikely now IMO

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

If you was head of the EU What would be your move ?

If I was head of the EU I'd be praying that Russia stops at the border and doesn't continue into the rest of Ukraine. I would also be working to diplomatically assure them that NATO isn't going to place a bunch of new missiles on their border in a further attempt to ring them in (and thereby make the situation more dangerous.)

Knowing full well Russia is a clear threat and danger and that cutting its ties and depend amicus will see Russia's economy collapse and so there military and threat diminish just like the Soviet Union

Russia wasn't the one who started this mess by overthrowing a legitimate democratically elected government. The only threats I see regarding Ukraine's problems is western interference and stirring up revolution again, the EU (and IMF) trying to get control of them, and the NATO issue.

So what would you personally do? Would you as I suspect your going to say keep doing business ?

Try to save face in light of the mess I'd made of things but luckily I'm not head of the EU. If I was we wouldn't have the mess in Ukraine to begin with because I'd have left them alone and prevented the undermining done by other western influences like Victoria Nuland and the Soros type NGO's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join