It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Already Quietly Pulled Their Money From The West

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

You say you wouldn't be In This mess because you would have left Ukraine alone...

Only one problem with this and it's clear your missing some vital decisive information to your processing

Ukraine is sandwiched in between the East and west

It is without question that culture will mix and influence firstly the youth, the public favour western values, a few government officials In Bed with Moscow taking bribes tried to enforce a move back to the East, the people rebelled

We have already established you cannot buy the voice of the people

And It is the voice of the people which matters most as a government serves the people, these people was a majority who vastly outnumbered the Russian Speaking Ukrainians and pro Russian separatists and it is also a know fact much of them was in fact from Moscow, not to mention plane clothed Russian troops

This doesn't give Putin a right to invade, nor annex under rigged voting

Please see sense and stop thinking about the US, this is about the people of Ukraine and you know it..
edit on 18-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

It is without question that culture will mix and influence firstly the youth, the public favour western values, a few government officials In Bed with Moscow taking bribes tried to enforce a move back to the East, the people rebelled

Ah I see, it's OK to rebel and overthrow the legitimate government in Kiev as long as those rebelling wish to go with the EU but in Crimea they can not choose to go with Russia even if they vote and decide democratically. So according to you rebelling is good, voting is bad, got it.

We have already established you cannot buy the voice of the people

We've established nothing of the sort. People are bought off all the time, east and west.

This doesn't give Putin a right to invade, nor annex under rigged voting Please see sense and stop thinking about the US, this is about the people of Ukraine and you know it..

Russians were already there by agreement with Crimea and had agreements for another 10 - 20 years. The legitiment leaders asked for more assistance. Pretty simple.

Now again, please stay on topic or move to an appropriate thread. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
No that's not what I'm Saying

At all ...

I'm saying the majority of Ukraine support closer ties to the EU

Governments serve the people

Pretty simple really there is no way anyone can play dumb or try to twist it

The same thing happened in Egypt recently and a whole host of other Middle Eastern countries, when this happens a government has lost all legitimacy and must step down, Ukraine's exiled president was ousted by his own government and his people

Crimea's vote wasn't only illegal it was influenced buy Russia and proven to be rigged

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

At all ...

The same thing happened in Egypt recently and a whole host of other Middle Eastern countries, when this happens a government has lost all legitimacy and must step down, Ukraine's exiled president was ousted by his own government and his people

Crimea's vote wasn't only illegal it was influenced buy Russia and proven to be rigged

Governments serving people. LOL. I am very confused on what planet you are on if you think this is true.

And about Syria that you added before. It is ok for Saudi Arabia to let murderers and rapist go from their jails to fight war in Syria but it is wrong for Syria to defend themselves from internal and external forces operating in their country. Syria is an western/Saudi Arabian interest coup and Obama, The king of House of Saud and the Heads of CIA should be tried for Crimes against humanity for what they have done. That will not happen since UN is a western puppet of law and not really interested in real Justice.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

At all ...

So why did it not pass when the EU offered the deal?
About the governments, someone has already answered.

And, do you mean the "arab spring", sponsored by the west? Because thats more an embarassment than something else.
And no, the president "fleed" for his life after western funded neonazis stormed the capital, where you not watching the news?

Also, some "proof" of the rigging would be nice, scratch that, mandatory.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join