It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Election???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
im trying to upload a pic...ive highlighted every single word I can find in there...there are definitely some interesting ones popping out....anyone now how to upload a pic?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have entered the text in this decoding site. (Bottom Left)

The "text" that comes out of it:

I can see at least two "clear" words:

LAÓ$� 6% = Laos 6%

¢X$RA = Extra (?)

I don't know if that means something.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
"You Hold The Key"

Maybe a computer keyboard is the key to unlocking the coded letters?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is going to turn out like every other site like this .
Marketing for a book, scam, movie, game or TV show.
I don't understand how every time a site like this comes up people are convinced it is something amazing until it is revealed to be for some hokey new age web site.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

opethPA
This is going to turn out like every other site like this .
Marketing for a book, scam, movie, game or TV show.
I don't understand how every time a site like this comes up people are convinced it is something amazing until it is revealed to be for some hokey new age web site.

the countdown clock hit zero, no way its marketing

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Consti

LAÓ$� 6% = Laos 6%
¢X$RA = Extra (?)

LAÓ$� 6% does not equal Laos 6%, it equals LAÓ$� 6%. You are applying something you recognize to a vaguely similar parttern and even ignoring a character in there ,� , because it doesn't fit with what you think you see.

Same with ¢X$RA. Please show me how that equals extra other than the fact that it has 3 similar letters?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

pologerado
the countdown clock hit zero, no way its marketing

After people had already seen Blair Witch in movie theaters there were multiple people that were convinced the Web Site was real.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

opethPA

Consti

LAÓ$� 6% = Laos 6%
¢X$RA = Extra (?)

LAÓ$� 6% does not equal Laos 6%, it equals LAÓ$� 6%. You are applying something you recognize to a vaguely similar parttern and even ignoring a character in there ,� , because it doesn't fit with what you think you see.

Same with ¢X$RA. Please show me how that equals extra other than the fact that it has 3 similar letters?

Maybe that's why he wrote: ' "clear" words'?. Why are you trying to pick apart something that is obviously just a minor point someone posted.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Im retired...in my mid 30s...and today I was bored...this is fun for me...even if it amounts to nothing...its fun to attempt to solve something that is obviously a puzzle....I play a lot of chess in my days as well....that is a complete waste of time too...but it entertains me. The odds of it being complete crap are 99%....but its a puzzle...and to keep the brain sharp...puzzles should be solved....feel free to help...

With that....here are words I found in the 20x 25 if you treat it like a word search...the matrix kind of reminds me of the bible code...i used to have the software...

Fox-Ready-Must-Watching-Would-Note-Kid-Cab-Last-Beet-Fame-War-For(k)-Jug-Yet-Pod-Zion-Hid-Vid-Tip/Pit-Disk-Men-The-Mow-Fry

Names I found: Dave-Anna-Lanna-Judi-Ben-Sid-Jan-Roy

With that....id say the odds of the words Ready-Watching-Would-Zion seem a bit more than random....I only did words 3 letters or greater and im sure I missed some.
edit on 20-3-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

troof
Maybe that's why he wrote: ' "clear" words'?. Why are you trying to pick apart something that is obviously just a minor point someone posted.

I don't agree with the poster saying he can see two clear words.
Why is his stating he can see them anymore valid then mine saying they aren't clear words?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Does not matter. So I'm not disappointed if the page is only for a TV series or something else..

Whatever. The coordinates of the marker are 64.0000, -150.0000

That sounds random and this place somewhere in Alaska doesn't matter but maybe the numbers 64 and 150 do ?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Consti
reply to post by opethPA

Does not matter. So I'm not disappointed if the page is only for a TV series or something else..

Whatever. The coordinates of the marker are 64.0000, -150.0000

That sounds random and this place somewhere in Alaska doesn't matter but maybe the numbers 64 and 150 do ?

Yeah, the lat/long seems too nice and round to be an important location. I think you may be right about the numbers being a part of the key to decipher the letters.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So, this is interesting. I just stumbled across this today after the countdown and all the other stuff was over.

Is it just me, or has whatever you all were seeing about the coordinates in Alaska gone now? I don't see any type of marker in Alaska and in fact I cant even see Alaska on the map unless I "zoom out" the page size to 25% (did I word that correctly?).

And I am certainly not very tech savvy, so go easy on me - but when I hit the "compatibility view", I get a thing at the top of left of the website that says 0100001(key=20X25). Does that mean anything, or am I still a few days behind all of you?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

In Internet Explorer I also can't scroll the map. Try a different browser then it might work. Right now I'm using Firefox..

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

(key=20X25). Does that mean anything

It may...for those trying the decoders, I have been trying to run various Caesarian Shifts. If any one wants a go of it here's the decoder I am trying Caesarian Shift

I copy and pasted the code into an Excel Spreadsheet...makes it a bit more uniform and easy to work with. If you find a link, you can use conditional formatting to change the letters uniformly when/if you are able to decode...

All this...hinges upon if Caesarian Shift coding is being used...but the key= is a clue to the type of code that is being used imho.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

tallcool1
So, this is interesting. I just stumbled across this today after the countdown and all the other stuff was over.

Is it just me, or has whatever you all were seeing about the coordinates in Alaska gone now? I don't see any type of marker in Alaska and in fact I cant even see Alaska on the map unless I "zoom out" the page size to 25% (did I word that correctly?).

And I am certainly not very tech savvy, so go easy on me - but when I hit the "compatibility view", I get a thing at the top of left of the website that says 0100001(key=20X25). Does that mean anything, or am I still a few days behind all of you?

I can still see the marker on mine...if you double click it zooms in as long as you are double clicking in certain spots. the 20x25 some people think is how to arrange the letters which then form a kind of typical word search with some pretty obvious results.

If anyone remembers the bible code software made by Eli Rips...it would not only do a word search but it would do it backwards forwards and itll do every possible combo like....every 2nd letter....3rd letter...forward and backward. On top of that it assigns found words an "R" factor which says how difficult it would be to find that particular word. For example the word "of" would be expected to be found a million times in something like that but the word "watching" would probably only be found 1-2 times thus increasing the possibility that it is not random. Im trying to see if I can find that software and plug the letters in.
edit on 20-3-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Maybe "The Last Election" has nothing to do with an actual election but it's a reference to this book:

www.amazon.com...

From there, the numbers we've received could be a book cipher to decode the text. It would tie in with "you hold the key" since the key would be a book.

14 could be chapter. 64, the latitude, could be the paragraph. 150, the longitude, could be the 150th word.

There are a few different ways a book cipher can work...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

What I do know is that more americans each day have a reality shock about the truth which concerns the election and functioning of the US Potus. The fact that the potus is a mouth piece for the elite with the real power. And that the whole two party system is designed to keep control over them two parties simple. Another part of the shock is the fact that a potus is selected instead of elected.

These PTB will become aware that their 'illusion' will not work anymore and will implement plan 'B'. A component of plan 'B' will be no elections. Which will translate into ...The Last Election.

There you go...

Of course this all is pure fantasy...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This has been found: gamereading.com.... The template is EXACTLY the same as the other site. WHOIS is all anonymous also.
EDIT: Also none of the links on the site work. Twitter and FB pages are inactive and the big email box does nothing either. The countdown code from the original site is also found within this sites code.
edit on 20-3-2014 by troof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here's the words I've found:
fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net...

Fox (3x)
Lot
To
Dave
Abe
Cod
Note
Mats