It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Election???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

TBH its all just aload of shizzle now like always I say forget about it n have fun

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

I aint got a key board fam

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer

My take on it at this point is an elaborate hoax playing on all the fears of the current quandary of the planet and its problems...on some of the forums and other sites some people are having actual anxiety over it...which is sad...for me ...its fun...

Same here, but like I said, I try not to make judgment calls on things like this, because you can miss out on things if you do. You know? But you're probably right, in any case.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Answer
The countdown hasn't hit zero. The countdown ends tonight at midnight.

Just press CTRL+F5

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If anyone has a copy of this book, it couldn't hurt to try running some cyphers on it, see if it holds any water. Book courtesy of Answer.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Exaclty...they are probably all like "damn...they are eating this up!!!!"

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

zatara
reply to post by AzureSky

What I do know is that more americans each day have a reality shock about the truth which concerns the election and functioning of the US Potus. The fact that the potus is a mouth piece for the elite with the real power. And that the whole two party system is designed to keep control over them two parties simple. Another part of the shock is the fact that a potus is selected instead of elected.

These PTB will become aware that their 'illusion' will not work anymore and will implement plan 'B'. A component of plan 'B' will be no elections. Which will translate into ...The Last Election.

There you go...

Of course this all is pure fantasy...

Only one thing...Where's the election?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

LucidWarrior

cosmicexplorer

My take on it at this point is an elaborate hoax playing on all the fears of the current quandary of the planet and its problems...on some of the forums and other sites some people are having actual anxiety over it...which is sad...for me ...its fun...

Same here, but like I said, I try not to make judgment calls on things like this, because you can miss out on things if you do. You know? But you're probably right, in any case.

I hope im wrong actually....my take on life is this....the world is one f ed up place and things will go down eventually...id rather be part of that climax. So if the world is going to all hell...I hope im a witness to it. With that said...I wish no harm on anyone or any kind of pain and suffering...I sort of want to be part of it because I think I have something to offer in hopes of helping humanity in the aftermath.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nah, if anything it's more like: "haha I knew they'd fall for it...they'll eat up every crumb I give them..." Why else post on a conspiracy forum about one you started?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

I sort of want to be part of it because I think I have something to offer in hopes of helping humanity in the aftermath.

Care to elaborate? Fine if you don't, just curious is all

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Something weird.

The Google Analytics code is encrypted to hexadecimal code.

I managed to translate and found the UA code:

UA-49154103-1

But there is no way to check who owns this code. And I never saw an GA code in hex, usually they are in plain text. That's weird.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
THIS IS A FACEBOOK HACK!!!!!
www.thelastelection14.com...

search some strings of the _javascript text in google.. the /x45/56 etc

you'll get

userscripts.org...

Script Summary: FB Message Expander Will Expand Any Message You Want To Peek At In Facebook Messages Without The Sender Knowing That You Have Seen Or Read The Message.
and varients thereof

Who's doing this I don't know but be warned.
You should clear out your browser cache and change your password immediately

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

drgrunge2000
THIS IS A FACEBOOK HACK!!!!!
www.thelastelection14.com...

search some strings of the _javascript text in google.. the /x45/56 etc

you'll get

userscripts.org...

Script Summary: FB Message Expander Will Expand Any Message You Want To Peek At In Facebook Messages Without The Sender Knowing That You Have Seen Or Read The Message.
and varients thereof

Who's doing this I don't know but be warned.
You should clear out your browser cache and change your password immediately

That's nonsense, I just sent the js file to my friend whos a freelancer coder and he says it has nothing to do with facebook messaging. It's just a script to run the google map

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drgrunge2000

No, you are wrong sir. There is no hack on that stupidly simple code. I can explain line by line of it if you want.
edit on 20/3/2014 by programad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You know what is interesting...that guy has 2 posts lol.....the one claiming its a hack! Hes totally trying to cover it up! Kidding

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
You know what is interesting...that guy has 2 posts lol.....the one claiming its a hack! Hes totally trying to cover it up! Kidding

actually you could be on to something.. maybe it's the gov trying to discredit..

I bet this is the best way for a whistleblower to transmit important info to the public on the low..

The gov wouldn't know because people talk like its a marketing ploy. GENIUS

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Interesting!! I dont know anything about codes, but for that to be the exact message, the brackets ( ) and number 3 and fullstop . dont seem to be in the code on the website. Unless codes work different and im just assuming way too much?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Answer
Woah...

A poster on 4Chan stated that they cracked the code and the message said (I'm paraphrasing):

"Get ready for meteor strike that will cause problems New Madrid and San Andreas fault lines. Also likely to cause Yellowstone eruption affecting Midwest Fema Area 3. (E.S)"

5 posts later and the thread is 404'd. I refreshed the page and it's gone... WTF?

ETA: Nevermind. Part 2 is up...
edit on 3/20/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

oops forgot to post the quote in my above post. This is what i was refering to...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
All posts about thelastelection14.com on 4chan are 404...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well hell, went to sleep and it had looked there might have been some progress being made and woke up to find out that nothing new had been unearthed.

Quite a few forums discussing this, I even found several references to this thread in other forums but thing concrete has surfaced anywhere.

There a ton of Greek sites discussing this, but no one there seems to have any more clue than anywhere else I've been reading.

If this is a marketing campaign, it's a pretty crappy one.

If it's a legit warning, it's a little too difficult to hold people's attention for long.

If it's a troll hoaxing, it's nowhere near as fun or informative as the last hoax I got dragged into; man I learned a LOT in that thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join