It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Annexation of Canada part of Bush's Military Agenda?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I am sorry that you cannot take a joke. It's called a sense of humor, look into it.

Americans would jump a mile high if I joked about them as a nation. It's happened before. So you know what? The "sense of humor" excuse isn't gonna cut it. Besides, with what's been said about the French on this board, I know that any joke about French Canadians isn't entirely meant as a joke...

EDITED for syntax

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Otts]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
I've never lived in Canada, but I've been there once. Winnipeg to be exact, had to go win a Midget AA hockey tourney.

I would love to get on the ice with you.... You'd never play again in embarrassment, and the fact that I'd have the shirt over your head in about two mins beating you to a pulp.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yall will either quit the snipping or I will close this thread and let the admin deal with it

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
this is a great example of how 'they' control the masses.
y'all listen to amuk and concentrate on our common foe, ....the corporate takeover of the WORLD!
if we fall for this cointelpro tactic of divide and conquer, we will be easy fodder for th NWO cannons.
solidarity, brothers and sisters, is our best weapon.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Let's step back from the antagonism and get back to the lovely conversation we were having a page and a half ago please.

Let's make that 2 and a half pages ago.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are you threatening me Humpty? Where you live at? I'm in Northern Michigan right now, not a far drive from Canada.

Maybe we should meet?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sent you a U2U..... Get a life. Drop it troll.

[edit on 11/26/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Are you threatening me Humpty? Where you live at? I'm in Northern Michigan right now, not a far drive from Canada.

Maybe we should meet?

You panel says "somewhere in the Great Divide." That's a fair ways from Northern Michigan. I think I'm smellin a troll here. You want to stop the baiting?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Enough, keyboard warriors.

Keep this thread on topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'll start pumping positive thoughts into this thread.

My girlfriend is Californian.
My nephew's girlfriend is Texan.

I guess one good trade item Canada provides the US other than lumber is... boyfriends.

Seriously... I also have three Kentuckian friends, one in Pennsylvania, one in Massachusetts, one in Georgia and one in California. They're all good people and they're all getting Christmas cards this year.

I LIKE AMERICANS.

It's just current U.S. policy I don't like.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Current U.S. policy you don't understand.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It truly is sad to see fellow members resort to name calling. It decreases the integrity of this forum and intimidates new members from posting (I've seen this happen elsewhere and don't want to see it happen here). With that said I also believe that the United States will form a union with Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. We have nothing to gain from a war and everything to gain from a union.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yes. That is why your country has a 8.2 trillion dollar debt. Because your economy is strong.

How much do you owe on your house?

Perhaps you should learn what is funny. Slandering someone else's country is generally not all that funny. For example, if I were to call all Americans inbred, ignorant hicks bloated on their own self-righteous propaganda who ignore their past -rife with butchery and oppression, the very things they claim to oppose- it would be wrong. Not all americans are inbred.

Better to be inbred than french bred.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I would hate to get off topic, but we are in debt mostly because of the trade agreements that benefit our "friends" and screw us in the end. Simply, we buy more than we sell. To get back on topic, who knows what Bush has in store for us. If I were a betting man and I had money to bet with, I would say Iran is next on the agenda. So Canada, no way. I would fight against that at the cost of my life. I love my country and I love my people; I just don't love my government.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mephorium

If I were a betting man and I had money to bet with, I would say Iran is next on the agenda. So Canada, no way. ...I would fight against that at the cost of my life.

You're on. 250 ats points.

I say the Bush-brokered Corporate Continental Takeover will pull Canada, Mexico and the US under one corporate-run umbrella without military involvement, and secure the terms under international law without a fight.

The deal will be finalized when the flu epidemic hits and everyone is panicked. Then, Bush will reaffirm the need to keep the US in a state of National Emergency, keep his power intact without checks or balances, use the Select Service System to conscript - and rapidly build the military.

He will attack when the world is still reeling from the flu epidemic and before anyone has a chance to regroup. ...I think the corporate alliance actually has its eye on South America - if not the whole continent, then Brazil. Iran may prove to be a feint, or just the first thrust...

Bush will justify military action by claiming the flu's predicted secondary effects result from bio-terrorist attacks. ...No one knows the real situation so he will get away with it.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
and monkeys will fly out of my butt

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

and monkeys will fly out of my butt

Is this what you're responding to LostSailor?

If I were a betting man and I had money to bet with, I would say Iran is next on the agenda. So Canada, no way. ...I would fight against that at the cost of my life.

You're on. 250 ats points.

I say the Bush-brokered Corporate Continental Takeover will pull Canada, Mexico and the US under one corporate-run umbrella without military involvement, and secure the terms under international law without a fight.

The deal will be finalized when the flu epidemic hits and everyone is panicked. Then, Bush will reaffirm the need to keep the US in a state of National Emergency, keep his power intact without checks or balances, use the Select Service System to conscript - and rapidly build the military.

He will attack when the world is still reeling from the flu epidemic and before anyone has a chance to regroup. ...I think the corporate alliance actually has its eye on South America - if not the whole continent, then Brazil. Iran may prove to be a feint, or just the first thrust...

Bush will justify military action by claiming the flu's predicted secondary effects result from bio-terrorist attacks. ...No one knows the real situation so he will get away with it.

...If so, I assume you're ready to give great odds. Got an offer in mind?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayzor11
how about letting a CANADIAN jump all over this....we are neighbours and have far more similarities than differences

you seem to paint all of Canada as elite social thinkers far left from center on social issues, etc and with the same brush paint the US as capitalist neo-cons - neither of which is accurate to any degree - both are far closer to the middle - liberal conservatives/conservative liberals - than either side likes to admit

...and we brag about our superior social programs as they crumble around us

Whatever point you are trying to make, you have not done so. Let a Canadian jump all over it? Furthermore, I have painted neither Canada or the US as such, you have erroneously interpreted it that way.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Current U.S. policy you don't understand.

That is an understatement. My focus just can't be drawn close enough to understand current US policy.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

It truly is sad to see fellow members resort to name calling. It decreases the integrity of this forum and intimidates new members from posting (I've seen this happen elsewhere and don't want to see it happen here). With that said I also believe that the United States will form a union with Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. We have nothing to gain from a war and everything to gain from a union.

Personally I don't see what we have to gain from a union. We have the most representative democracy on earth and you have one of the least. We have universal healthcare and you don't. We have a considerably better education system, we have fewer enemies and we have the world's best beaches.

You don't even build decent cars anymore. We have to ship Monaros to you and build our own Falcons.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join