It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The website of China's State Administration of Science carries three satellite images taken on Sunday - a day after the plane went missing.

The images, which appear to show fragments in the sea, were only published on Wednesday. Co-ordinates alongside them would place the objects in the South China Sea between Malaysia and Vietnam.

Source: BBC www.bbc.co.uk...

Edit. Found one

"The Chinese agency gave coordinates of 105.63 east longitude, 6.7 north latitude"

Currently unclear if this is in the Strait of Malacca or if it's in the South China Sea... Some sites are reporting the images as from Strait of Malacca but I believe they're actually showing the South China Sea (given they stated the co-ordinates).

edit on 12-3-2014 by markymint because: images

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think this conspiracy might just break ATS. Seriously, there is just too many conspiracy angles and anomalies present in this case it is getting unfathomable. I have very much enjoyed reading the theories of very ATS members and I've definately come across a few very convincing ones.....One thing that is becoming more and more clear to me however, this was a hijacking. Either from outside persons or from within the cockpit (rouge pilot) itself.

I just do not think anything else can reasonably explain this at this point in time. The flight delibrately turned off all communication equipment with the ground, the plan turned sharply, it was being flown and was under control not going down IMO. There is no reason a pilot would sharply turn a plane around under any emergency circumstances (depressurization, etc.) The first thing they are trained to do is get to a lower altitude. Secondly - anonymous officials are finally starting to come out and call this as it is.
Criminal Inquiry

Also, I just found this earlier today. Officials have confirmed that United States spy satellites saw NO mid-air explosion in the area at the time the airliner was reported missing or in the following hours.
US Spy Sats show no explosion

IMHO, combine the two articles and facts above if legitimate and you are left with pretty much one option. This plane was hijacked and either was crash landed somewhere on land (very unlikely) or it was successfully hijacked. Think of carjacking but with planes in a more literal sense. There have been no ransoms or terrorist organizations taking responsibility because they are not done yet, they are a step ahead of most of the world's governments in probably the most well thought out plot ever, they need this plane. To why they want this plane and what is being planned for it - I can only speculate....It could range from anything really. Imagine a warhead winding up on Kiev or Sevastopol right now. WWIII anyone??? Of course that is wild and very unlikely. But this entire thing stinks to high heaven - c'mon ATS.

Whenever a tragedy, shooting, etc. happens the media is so fast in the U.S. to always call it terrorism and use that specific word. In this instance the media actually seems to be going out of their way to not suggest terrorism at all - I find this highly suspect, since when is the media interested in reporting things correctly??? Anyways, /rant off. My senses are tingling all over and I personally believe we may be witnessing an extremely slow-moving, but earth shattering plot in the making.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Assuming you can't watch the video yourself right now, I'll just summarize by saying there is one dot that then turns into a plane that moves at incredible speed, seems to pass over another plane, then stops near the edge of the screen and eventually moves off the screen. The plane it passed over then acts weird, seeming to stop moving, and at the same time 370 begins zig-zagging (barely perceptibly). Then 370 goes from 35000 ft to 0 altitude. There was another weird moving plane, I think it was in the beginning, where it completely changed direction. The narrator doesn't even seem to notice that or the second plane though.

reply to post by roadgravel

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If the photos are from SUNDAY, why wait until now to release them..or have they only just noticed??

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

andy1972
If the photos are from SUNDAY, why wait until now to release them..or have they only just noticed??

my thoughts exactly. Even if this was the wreckage, by now it probably drifted so far which makes these pics irrelevant. If they saw this sunday, why didn't they go check it out then?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

thanks for that

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
hold up......

China say they have found a field of debris that matches an aeroplane via satellite

www.mirror.co.uk... rlines-flight-live-3219331

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

lindalinda
Assuming you can't watch the video yourself right now, I'll just summarize by saying there is one dot that then turns into a plane that moves at incredible speed, seems to pass over another plane, then stops near the edge of the screen and eventually moves off the screen. The plane it passed over then acts weird, seeming to stop moving, and at the same time 370 begins zig-zagging (barely perceptibly). Then 370 goes from 35000 ft to 0 altitude. There was another weird moving plane, I think it was in the beginning, where it completely changed direction. The narrator doesn't even seem to notice that or the second plane though.

reply to post by roadgravel

The flight that's a dot that "turns into a plane" is KE762 from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul, registration HL7709. If you look up that flight, as well as others on Flightradar24, you will notice that it's tracking of planes isn't always spot on. It only has a portion of that flight (and it's flight at a recent time and the same goes for other flights in other locations).

www.flightradar24.com...

That user either has zero clue about Flightradar24, or he is simply trying to spread a TON of disinfo. In other videos he shows another flight 370 (a different plane altogether and a flight a day or two after the plane that went missing did it's disappearing act) and claims that they altered the course on the page.

I would highly recommend you read up and familiarize yourself with Flightradar24 instead of taking that persons word for it that he knows how to use it, especially since his other videos are obviously deceiving and he has done nothing to correct it. You can see from this picture below that there are often glitches on that website, and if you click on other flights, they have similar issues in their actual paths.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Finally, I saw a major news outlet covering the radar but they don't even mention the plane that briefly turns into a circle icon. It vanishes right before 370 does. It's to the right of 370. Surely it can be identified?! Why does no one seem to notice?

BBC clip

reply to post by lindalinda

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
the more i read about this incident, the more i feel like it fits the plot from the film..............

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Are you refereing to my observations of using FR24?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

Are you refereing to my observations of using FR24?

In my last post? I was commenting about a user on YouTube who has info about the flight path and other aircraft in the area that is extremely incorrect.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Looking at where the Chinese claim they found debris, it would fit with at least three witness reports.

If the image shows, then you can see the flight path the lane would have taken in purple. The red placemark is where the oil rig is (where a worker claimed to see a plane on fire). Marang is near Kuala Terengganu and a person claimed to hear an explosion that was towards the island of Pulau Kapas, which past that is where the debris was spotted. A third man, northwest of Bachok, saw an object descending towards the sea in the direction of Bachok (so from the purple flight path towards the spotted debris).

www.nst.com.my...
www.nst.com.my...
www.boston.com...

This definitely looks promising after it was revealed that the military didn't actually track the plane, but that it reappeared (which, if their transponders were off, there's no way to prove what plane they saw on the radar, correct?). The Malaysian air force chief has now denied ever making a statement about seeing the plane there.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ok where are the remote viewers when you need them … seriously please help ???

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Thanks for editing the information in this picture , it certainly shows the oilrig Witness could POSSIBLY be right in his observation.

TheGreazel

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
strange!!!

Normally ATS is really fast and in germany i see the news posted here days later.

Now i see life everything that is discussed here!!

As we know: mainstream media worldwide do not report what is not in their interest.
I am interested in what comes next.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I may have missed it, but of the three pieces of debris China spotted, all are at least 40 feet long and the largest is 79'x 72.

Surely this isn't just another cable spool or whatever.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

heather129
I saw something odd on Flightstats, are airplane call numbers usually reassigned, even in the case of a missing or crashed plane? Just curious. Thanks.

Was that Nanning airport - I noticed one flight was delayed by 73 minutes. Which might explain why people thought a plane had landed there.

If you want to do a spot of remote viewing, you can visit www.tomnod.com

They do all sorts of crowdsourcing search operations where viewers can click on "interesting" items.
edit on 12-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I keep wondering if there was any sensors picked up any seismic disturbance. I imagine a plane crash would cause some kind of measurable jolt.

reply to post by lindalinda

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join