It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
THE FAKE "TERRORIST" Plot...

Something BIG around here....
Who take the responsability to tell the truth?
edit on 13-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
New today............

US investigators are pursuing the possibility that missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 and its 239 passengers and crew are being held against their will at an unknown location.

The Wall Street Journal has this afternoon published sensational claims that counterterrorism officials now believe somebody on board deliberately turned off the plane’s transponders to avoid radar detection.

The report said data automatically downloaded and sent to the ground from the Boeing 777’s engines indicated the plane remained in the air for a total of five hours – a further four hours after contact was lost.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadlink

So terrorists with stage fright?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

US investigators are pursuing the possibility that missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 and its 239 passengers and crew are being held against their will at an unknown location.

The unknown location is a "Wormhole".... a distortion in our space-time ...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Who does and does not have cloaking technology? AM I the only one surprised that the Texas company that does this has plants in China and Malaysia?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually heard any Official Department not contradicting themselves on this incident ?

Has any "terrorist" group claimed responsibility. I only ask because normally we are told that several groups claim responsibility of other events, almost as if it's a race to get in first, yet they all seem very quite on this issue ?

Personally, I believe this has a lot more to do with the 20 people on board that worked for the Defence company, and what they were working on, then it has to do with "terrorists", or a "playboy" pilot. This is just my opinion based on the information I have come across, but the turning point for me was that the Defence company that they worked for, deals with technology that can make planes seem to disappear, or 'cloaking'.
Again, just my opinion, but I have seen enough in my life to know that this is NOT a coincidence. This is the smoking gun, or the main starting point. If you see or hear a media outlet just talking about terrorism but not mentioning the employee/company connection, then they are lying and diverting your attention. How could any respectable media outlet present a story about this topic, but not mention this connection ?
Its ironic that the media has used this opportunity to have a dig at "conspiracy theorists" at every chance, yet they don't want to talk about the employee/company connection because it hits too close to home of the real conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

Are you all idiots, 2 words. Iron Man. Think of the plot of the first movie. But seriously, this plane took a dive into the ocean, an eye witness on a rig saw a plane at high altitude on fire for 10-15sec, and then china found debris where the currents are heading, from the point where the plane vanished. So what happened to the plane? Who knows, but it happened very fast, it shattered into the ocean, and is now drifting all over, and some if not most of it has sunk. Sorry to say, but last I knew, metal doesn't float by itself without buoyancy. I'm sorry that all these people lost there lives most likely, and I hope somehow they survived, but wake up, it's real world, they are not coming back. They were all in a tin can a mile in the air and it came crashing down within a minute. Your worst fear while flying, came true for them. Peace. (PS: I hope I am wrong, but these things happen, and I am sick of reading all these nut job conspiracies, it was just a plane crash and a needle in the haystack search and rescue.)

edit on 3/13/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What speed does a 777 fly at? Knowing it was in the air for an additional 5 hours from the point it disappeared plus the general heading it would be pretty easy to make an educated guess at where it went.

Edit: Looks like with the course change that would put it around the south east coast of India at the end of the time it was in the air.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yeah you mean this ?

online.wsj.com... .wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702304914904579434653903086282.html%3Fmod%3DWSJEurope_hpp_LEFTTopStories

I did wonder if their is a automated communication system from the plane to any 2th group parties in terms of sending out the planes technical data.

But this raises even more questions , if it did fly for 4 hours after missing , i dont think they would have some technical problems or even communication problems.

I am not a pilot and i dont know the protocols that come with civilian airliners losing communications , but wouldnt it be "logic" in this theoretical situation to try and get the attention of the airforce.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

ProphetZoroaster
UPDATE: FROM ABC7 LOS ANGELES, UPDATE: U.S. investigators say plane was still airborne several hours after disappearing from radar.

And their evidence for that is...?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Skyfloating

ProphetZoroaster
UPDATE: FROM ABC7 LOS ANGELES, UPDATE: U.S. investigators say plane was still airborne several hours after disappearing from radar.

And their evidence for that is...?

They didn't have any. It came from an unnamed anonymous source according to Wall Street Journal, which is where the original story came from. However, at just before 5am central standard time, they had a live news brief which I watched, and they denied all allegations.

Live news brief from Kuala Lumpur; The head of the Malaysia Transport Authority speaking, has denied allegations made by the Wall Street Journal yesterday concerning the plane being in contact with Rolls Royce, maker of the engine for the Boeing 777 for an additional 4 hours.

He stated unequivocally that the last data transmission was at 1:07 am (their time) and the reports indicated that there was nothing wrong with the plane's engine.

Confirming the report by New Scientist he said the plane sent two data transmissions, one during take-off and the other as the plane leveled out for the trip to Beijing. Both transmissions reported normal conditions for the engines. The speaker again reiterated the last data transmission was at 1:07 (their time) and after they lost contact with the plane there was never another data transmission.

He repeated it has taken months to find other planes in the past which crashed. He says they are searching for a crashed plane and he believes they just have not located the plane yet. He stated they are using sophisticated equipment and it is a multinational effort to locate the missing aircraft. They are doing all they can, but it can take time.

Video: Malaysia Defends Missing Jet Search Nothing to Hide Over Plane Search.
edit on 13-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

SixX18
reply to post by DarksideOz

Are you all idiots, 2 words. Iron Man. Think of the plot of the first movie. But seriously, this plane took a dive into the ocean, an eye witness on a rig saw a plane at high altitude on fire for 10-15sec, and then china found debris where the currents are heading, from the point where the plane vanished. So what happened to the plane? Who knows, but it happened very fast, it shattered into the ocean, and is now drifting all over, and some if not most of it has sunk. Sorry to say, but last I knew, metal doesn't float by itself without buoyancy. I'm sorry that all these people lost there lives most likely, and I hope somehow they survived, but wake up, it's real world, they are not coming back. They were all in a tin can a mile in the air and it came crashing down within a minute. Your worst fear while flying, came true for them. Peace. (PS: I hope I am wrong, but these things happen, and I am sick of reading all these nut job conspiracies, it was just a plane crash and a needle in the haystack search and rescue.)

edit on 3/13/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

Your a idiot if you believe that ALL the people who investigate different scenario's are Conspiracy theorists or whatever , people are allowed to speculate about everything they want , and yes sometimes the most wierdest scenario's are presented , if you dont like them skip them.

These kind of attacks and insults onto a message board where people are trying to find out what happened to this 777 is a bit off.

I dont care what happened , i just want to know why a 777 can go off the grid in a instance , without any distress call or SOS made.

TheGreazel.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Thanks for the in-detail explanation. Saves a lot of readers the time to wade through it all.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Double Post...
edit on 13-3-2014 by ipofaon because: double post

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Let's say the four hours additional flight was true and that the plane actually flew another four hours undetected. Where would it be? Well, we know the last heading of MH370 was 25° and earlier radar data from flightradar24 actually showed a 40° right before the plane vanished. We also know the last true airspeed it was travelling at. Combined these two, we get a 2,168 miles radius from the last known coordinate. Assuming it stayed the same heading, four hours of cruising speed will put the plane somewhere over Shandong province in China. If it does deviate from the original heading to the 40° as shown by flightradar24, then it would be somewhere near the Okinawa islands in East China Sea.

Still nowhere closer in finding our plane...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

thats what ive been thinking, is this the start of the new world order thing? i can see it now "oooh, aliens have taken the plane, trust us, we will save you all"

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I just read that this morning as well.

Now the Malyasian Officials are denying that this report is accurate, saying they have information that contradicts this: Source

Could it have made it as far as Australia to the south or Pakistan to the northwest? EDIT: the map above - well done!

peace,
AB

edit on 13-3-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ipofaon

But according to the OP it took a left turn and reappared somewhere west of Malaysia. So on that path, it could have just barely reached Somalia or Yemen.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Crakeur
while the hijack does seem like a plausible explanation, where's the plane at this point? what are the hijacker's demands? Who is behind the hijack?

Too many unanswered questions.

The whole world is looking for the plane and, if hijacked, it has to have landed somewhere. The country that accepted it would have to be nuts to take it and even crazier to not say "we have the plane, it's here and the hijackers are demanding..."

Guess it depends on how well planned this was. If the highjackers were well funded then there could always be a private airport it was landed at, taxi'd to a hangar out of site and passengers are still on it. Possibly re-fueling and getting the plane ready for some sort of attack. There don't necessarily have to be any demands if the intent of the highjacking is to use the plane how the planes were used on 911.

Any high profile targets within full fuel range of where they last reported the plane to be picked up by military radar?

My thought is if there have been no demands yet, and the planes comm/tracking gear was all disabled is that we are looking at another terror attack in the making.

Still sticking with my original assessment on this one, especially in light of the new report on MSM that US investigators believe the flight remained in the air for 4-5 hours. I read up on the RR engines reporting back to their manufacturer and sure enough that is what they do. I don't think knocking comms offline would affect this transmission in any way either.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is what most people thought 3 days in, hijacked plane. Everybody keeps saying Terrorists would claim responsible, but if the plane is going to be used for a sinister reason (a phase 2) why put governments on high alert to blow it out of the sky at first appearance.

The alternative to the plane crashing is worse and I pray not the case. 200+ hostages who need to eat, sleep, use the bathroom and constant constant 100% supervision for what now 7-8 days I think around.

edit on 13-3-2014 by twistingtree because: added amount of days

new topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join