It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

McGinty
So if they announced the discovery of wreckage somewhere after all this time, would we actually believe it?

Probably not why i wont? simple you have billions spent on drones for variety of uses and still they cant even truce nor find the wreckage of a plane under the ocean?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

DrHammondStoat
reply to post by McGinty

Yes, we could possibly believe it. Otherwise you would be affirming that a plane cannot possibly crash as a result of an accident, which of course is not true.

I suppose it depends on what is eventually found and the 'facts' presented to us.

Guess i'm just not looking forward to the arguments over planted wreckage once it appears. Unless they prove some phenomenon caused it, or find the plane intact with a good explanation, then there'll be no convincing some here, who'll want this to remain in the 'grey area'.

There's been threads about TPTB setting up an illusory alien reveal in order to manipulate the masses. Not saying i believe in that, but if it were so, then this would fit the bill for that big reveal. And despite contributing to those threads about potential 'Blue Beam' hoaxes those same contributors will welcome that reveal as confirmation of their commitment to alternative theories.

Quite the speculative frenzy this story conjures.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here is the letter from a New Zealand oil worker that claims the plane went down in flames.
This letter is spread around the net at the moment, it could be a hoax who knows.

edit on 12-3-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It looks to be Chinese secret operation. They may have accidentally or purposely (due to prior intelligence input) shot down the airplane from South China sea. Apparently they don't want their people to know, due to their own citizens being on board.

Note that Vietnam had found some oil slicks belonging to Ships. They could be Chinese ships who would have collected the debris can left the spot. In the process spilled their Ship oil.

China would have hacked into Malaysia's radar system, and manipulated it some how.

USA might already be knowing this, but would have signed off some deal with China to not disclose it.

We will never find the debris. And incase if some parts are eventually found, then it will be blamed on pilot error and structural mishap.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
this is all too strange. Whether it was hijacked or the pilot lost control and the plane simply drifted off course, if its non responsive entering another country's airspace, wouldn't that country scramble jets to intercept? Also, the report states that the plane turned and flew back over Malaysia and actually crossed the whole country.... again, wouldn't jets be scrambled? Why would it simply be tracked with no intervention? It all sounds very strange and fishy.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

andy1972
Quote -
"Doan Huu Gia, deputy general director of Vietnam's air traffic management, said: "We received an email from a New Zealander who works on one of the oil rigs off Vung Tau."

"He said he spotted a burning [object] at that location, some 300 km (200 miles) southeast of Vung Tau."

200 miles SE of Vung Tau would be quite a distance and seems to be way off course for the flight.

These geeks don't have a damn idea as to where it was or where it went nor what it did in the meanwhile...they are 'effin clueless.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Mayyyybe.... and I have watched the reports of the DOD Contractors possibly connected to cloaking field technology. (something I've taken as a near given for being operational for quite some time now, incidentally). Why take down a whole plane for those few people tho? They don't strike me as important enough for this. Not CEOs...Not KEY people..but overseas contractors, on a "above the above top secret levels" type of project?

I mean..lets look at this. Even before something would have been done, the people planning such an audacious move would know this would take on global importance and attention. Everyone would take interest and begin to pressure in all directions over it.

Are those individual cogs in the DOD contracting machine worth it on this? I think there has to be something more. Cargo or People..one of the two.. IF this wasn't still something entirely different, of course.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Didn't the Malaysia military man initially say the 'plane' over the strait was 1000 meters below the planned flight level of 370. That would still be very high.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I still say look more closely at what the villagers say about hearing a "terrifying noise" and when they ran to where it came from "They saw nothing out of the ordinary except the noise that sound like the fan of a jet plane that stayed in the air for two minutes"..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

roadgravel
Didn't the Malaysia military man initially say the 'plane' over the strait was 1000 meters below the planned flight level of 370. That would still be very high.

If these guys told me it was raining, i'd have to go outside just to make sure it was....

Colonel Bing Bong say's " It went west"
General Long Dong says " It went south"
And the ministry of transport says " What plane ??"
edit on AM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

andy1972

roadgravel

If these guys told me it was raining, i'd have to go outside just to make sure it was....

Colonel Bing Bong say's " It went west"
General Long Dong says " It went south"
And the ministry of transport say " What plane ??"

He had said it would have lost 5000 feet. But, yeah, their info is confusing. Sad situation there.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by awaitingkalki

that's not a bad thought.

i'm hesitant to go with hijacking. there were no demands. there was no group or individual representing any kind of group coming forward to claim responsibility, which seems to happen more often than not with terrorist activities. who takes a plane full of hostages and makes no demands. what group takes a plane full of people and chooses not to make a spectacle out of the situation for their cause or what have you. hijacking just doesn't seem to fit the bill for me. as with hijacking there seems to always be readily apparent motive. this situation is just a cluster f*ck of questions.

but, after thinking about it more. i suppose it would be possible for the plane to have become hijacked and any demands or claiming of responsibility to have been suppressed if indeed china shot the plane down to avoid negotiations. maybe the last location of the plane shows that it was on it's way to, lets say, bomb into a major metropolis and they just shot it down over the water to avoid the possibility of attack. all the while they could have been making demands and threats on the plane to some ground location and that information was just swept under the rug along with the airplanes true fate.
edit on 12-3-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

it makes things a whole lot harder to figure out when there's no way to trust any of these governments involved or their institutions taking part in the investigation. might as well be the warren commission trying to figure this one out. never gonna happen or it'll be a cover up
edit on 12-3-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

With all the mystery and hyp surrounding this case I wonder if this vid could give any insite :

www.youtube.com...=0

Not making assersions just speculations.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe it was hijacked an the pilot decided to crash it into the sea instead of the terrorists demanded destination, but that don’t explain why its missing from radar… ahhh I don’t know! Boggles the mind!

What purpose would the hijacking be for? And where is wreckage, floating luggage ect ect, wings, debris.

So many questions that will most likely never be answered

regards J

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

daaskapital
Saw this earlier. Definitely strange.

The plane only had what, 7 hours worth of fuel? Where the hell was the plane going after changing course? I could only guess Indonesia, considering the pilot of the plane had overshot Malaysia, and was flying towards Indonesian land as a result...

Further on South-West is Africa, but i'm not sure if the fuel could have carried them that far. I guess they could have turned and headed towards India and the Middle East, but they would have had to go through the airspaces of multiple countries...

My guess is that if it was a highjacking, whoever is involved has flown the plane to a place where they could safely store it. That would tell me they could be in Indonesia, or the Maldives (as has been previously mentioned)...

edit on 11-3-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

if the plane overshot indonesia and kept going south into the India Ocean, then it could have made a turn towards the Middle East, the 1st land mass it would get to would be Yemen and Somalia. Did the plane have enough fuel to reach Yemen or Somalia? If it was hijacked for future use by a terrorist organization those 2 destinations are perfect to hide the plane in.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

Suicide bombers don't make demands and wouldn't claim responsibility until after they completed their objective or their objective failed (in other words they aren't finished with the plane). We won't know till they find the plane.
edit on 12-3-2014 by biowonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What is the flight range of this aircraft with the passengers and crew it had on board at the time, assuming it had topped off it's fuel before departure???

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Elathan
What is the flight range of this aircraft with the passengers and crew it had on board at the time, assuming it had topped off it's fuel before departure???

it has a range of 5,235 to 9,380 nautical miles with full gas tank
Yemen is only about 3800 miles from Malaysia..... Just saying ... ofcourse this is just a theory. But if it was hijacked going in that direction I would say Yemen is a prime suspected landing destination.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Cydonia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
ALTERNATIVE 3

Maybe the guys on board are now working in the new space station on another planet.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

weirdguy
Here is the letter from a New Zealand oil worker that claims the plane went down in flames.
This letter is spread around the net at the moment, it could be a hoax who knows.

edit on 12-3-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

So he's not sure if it was moving away from him, falling, or moving towards him... hmmmmm ;/

Surely if it's falling and you can see where it's falling from, then you'll see where it lands?

As for flying towards him, then it would probably get closer to him (just a guess there) and then get further away from him....

Or did he think, 'gee, there's a plane on fire up there' and then trot off tighten some nuts, or whatever they do on rigs to pass the time.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join