It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Malaysian military now reveals that the plane reappeared elsewhere

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reject
Is the Malaysian military absolutely sure what flew toward pulau perak in the Malacca strait was Flight MH370

reject
reply to post by Skyfloating

Is the Malaysian military absolutely sure that what they tracked flying toward pulau perak in Malacca strait was Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 "NOT" tracked to Malacca: air force

Malaysia's air force chief has denied an earlier media report that the military last tracked a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner over the Strait of Malacca, far west from where it last made contact with civilian air traffic control when it disappeared four days ago.

"I wish to state that I did not make any such statements," Malaysian air force chief Rodzali Daud said in a statement on Wednesday.

Local newspaper Berita Harian had quoted Daud as saying radar at a military base had detected the airliner at 2:40 a.m. local time near Pulau Perak at the northern approach to the strait, a busy waterway that separates the western coast of Malaysia and Indonesia's Sumatra island.

"After that, the signal from the plane was lost," he was quoted as saying.

Reuters has now reported that Daud denied making such a statement.

I suspected this...
edit on 11-3-2014 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by kosmicjack

Makes you wonder what the agenda is behind the scenes ... 'Non terrorist' Iranians traveling on fake/stolen passports just happen to be on a plane that mysteriously goes missing over the ocean. Yeah ... right.

So they immediately have something to do with the disappearance of the plane, just because they are Iranians travelling on stolen passports?

It has been deduced that the individuals have no known terrorist links, and were merely asylum seekers travelling to Europe through the Malaysia/China route. Travelling on stolen passports also makes sense when one is an asylum seeker.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

kosmicjack
It is ridiculous to me that - this early - they are ruling out these two Iranians traveling on stolen passports as possible hijackers or being associated with terrorism. Really?

But his mom said he was a such good boy... I'm with you, those are the first two they should be investigating and focusing on.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
AHH now i have two threads I need to lurk on. I must say this whole story is bizarre! First they say one thing such as the plane turning then they go back and say it didn't turn. Then they say the plane was going the opposite direction. Iran is saying United States could of staged the hijacks as a false flag to blame Muslim countries. (Can't we all just get along?!) Im positive at least one of the governments involved knows the whole story, and we will never get the full details.

I posted a reply on the other thread kind of out of sarcasm about an alien abduction, and the e.ts are just gearing up to take over the world. Then there's the thoughts of hijackers flying under the radar and refueling the plane and fitting it with nukes. The conspiracist side of me is divided between putting on a tinfoil hat or finding a nice bomb shelter... Maybe both lol.

A little off topic But the 19 year old using the stolen passport is kind of cute. I can't believe people jumping to conclusions, Just because they have stolen passports and happen to be Iranian doesn't mean they're terrorists. Thats like saying all americans are lazy and obese. I commonly breeze through security at airports because who would suspect a blonde blue eyed woman of anything bad? But I think if i were sufficiently brain washed enough and had proper training and being 5'10 i could probably take out a short man, I could be a terrorist... lol maybe that was a bad example. But the two men do make good patsys right?

Like i said we will most likely never get the full story, In the mean time I'm sure Putin is loving the distraction.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Logarock
For all we know at this point, the plane could have been drifting in and then out and back into a dimensional warp. It is said happened before.

Like a Bermuda Triangle theory?

Highly doubt it...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe
[I don't think this plane crashed at all. Something would sure have been seen by now. With the change of direction, stolen passports, tickets being bought by another individual, and phones not going straight to VM, there are WAY too many oddities for me to think it was not all done for a purpose.]

Totally agree,its hidden and being refitted with a bunch of black market post-soviet nukes.
This will reappear before this weekend is over, and it won't be pretty.

Also agree its likely the spearhaed for much larger plans...
just think of all the 2001-20xx children with slaughtered parents, now adults abroad in college still hating.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011

Logarock
For all we know at this point, the plane could have been drifting in and then out and back into a dimensional warp. It is said happened before.

Like a Bermuda Triangle theory?

Highly doubt it...

Why not? It's a possibility, so it should be addressed.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here is the very informed opinion of a former FAA accident investigator: (Scott Brener)

"No way was this an accident."

"Even more troubling than the direction of the plane, someone turned off the transponder on the aircraft."

"He not only turns off the transponder, he also turns off another system on the plane called the ACAR system."

"If you turn off both of those things, you've got somebody whose got some bad intentions."

"They had all these folks out there spending huge amounts of money looking in an area where they well know there was no aircraft to be found."

"Why would they do that? Perhaps they are sensitive about potential terrorism or being identified with terrorism. But they did that on purpose."

Hands down the best analysis I've seen all week.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Valentich disappearance

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Coordinates: 38°51′00″S 143°31′00″E

Valentich disappearance

LocationOceania.png

AKA:
Frederick Valentich disappearance

Participants:
Frederick Valentich,
Steve Robey (ATC)

Date:
21 October 1978

(Missing) Presumed dead[1]

The Valentich disappearance refers to the unexplained disappearance at around 7:12 pm on 21 October 1978 of 20-year-old Frederick Valentich while piloting a Cessna 182L light aircraft over Bass Strait in Australia. He intended to land at King Island and return to Moorabbin Airport.[1]

During the 127-mile (235 km) flight, Valentich advised Melbourne air traffic control that he was being accompanied by an aircraft about 1,000 feet (300 m) above him.[2] He described some unusual actions and features of the aircraft, saying that his engine had begun running roughly, and finally reported that the "strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again. It is hovering and it's not an aircraft."[2]

Valentich and his aircraft were never recovered, and an Australian Department of Transport investigation concluded that the reason for the disappearance could not be determined.

Belated reports of a UFO sighting in Australia on the night of the disappearance[3][4] led Ken Williams, a spokesman for the Department of Transport, to tell Associated Press that "it's funny all these people ringing up with UFO reports well after Valentich's disappearance."[2]

A wiki quote. If a Ufo can make a Cessna disappear can it also do it to a large passenger jet?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Malaysia's air force chief has denied an earlier media report that the military last tracked a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner over the Strait of Malacca, far west from where it last made contact with civilian air traffic control when it disappeared four days ago.

And yet as of 10:00 (mountain time), CNN (tv) is still reporting about the plane turning back towards the Straits of Malacca.

Hard to know what the actual facts are
edit on 11-3-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly, AthlonSavage! In the movie "Close Encounters", many humans and airplanes were returned to earth by a giant UFO, seemingly oblivious to the decades that had passed. The Malaysian flight could be their biggest "take" to date. It contained passengers from many nationalities. Also, thousands of people disappear every year without a trace.

Maybe a HUGE catastrophe is coming and a sympathetic alien race is in a hurry to save a slice of mankind by removing them from Earth ahead of the cataclysm. Heck, we might actually be experiencing the "Rapture" event described in the Bible. In Bible-speak, 20 years of removing humans is as the "blink of an eye" as its stated.
-cwm
edit on 3/11/2014 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

snowspirit
reply to post by reject

And yet as of 10:00 (mountain time), CNN (tv) is still reporting about the plane turning back towards the Straits of Malacca.

Hard to know what the actual facts are
edit on 11-3-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

Every time I turned on CNN (xm radio) today, they were bragging about this as an "exclusive" piece of news they were privy to. That's why they're still talking about it, even though the Air Force officer who gave them the statement has now clarified it. CNN doesn't get many scoops anymore...not like they did back when the network was a respected news organization. They likely used the static-filled telephone discussion with this officer to invent words he didn't say.
cwm

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is really starting to freak me out.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Kali74

It really is an ALMOST unprecedented event. Especially in regards to just how many failsafes are supposed to be in effect to prevent complete loss of contact. I mean the fact alone that it disappeared in the five or ten minute window between the previous air control and the one that it was heading into is suspect enough compounded with everything else, it's certainly an interesting event to watch.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

If you fly out into the clouds today you better not fly alone.....

sung to the Teddy bears picnic.....or is that the elves picnic

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
We may never know the truth. Not when the story keeps changing.
These passengers may still be alive, being held hostage, if they landed the plane.

Sounds like a hijacking. Inside job at airport security checks.

Just more reasons to add some new TSA DHS rules.

edit on 11-3-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I hope the plane and all the people aboard are found somewhere somewhat safe and sound and not at the bottom of the ocean.
Strange thing about those cell phones ringing.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Warp engine imbalances have also been known to create wormholes, as happened to the USS Enterprise in the 2270s. While attempting to intercept an unknown alien en route to Earth, Captain Kirk ordered warp drive utilized before proper simulations had been completed, causing the Enterprise to become trapped in a wormhole for a brief period of time.

Memory Alpha.

If this was the 23rd century this would all make sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Maybe it is a Hijack,but for criminal gain rather than terrorist, the aircraft and passengers are hostages and a ransom demand has been made. I don't think it turned but landed at one of the many abandoned airfields in Vietnam, and that's why Vietnam are scaling down their search.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The facts as I know them:

* Nothing adds up. Nothing. There are dots all over the place yet no line can be drawn between any of them.
* Someone knows exactly where this plane is.
* Malaysian officials don't have a grasp on this
* Whatever has happened, 239 people must have experienced something quite profound and terrible.
* This is quite an unprecedented and disturbing event that I have not the slightest clue how it will end...

I'm not sure I've ever wanted to see a crashed plane more in my life....thats how fubar this is...

It's nothing but a mind jam
edit on 12-3-2014 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join