It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hello Mr Friedman, firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to answer peoples questions.

You mention that extra-terrestrials may be observing earth as part of a project or PhD thesis and also mention 3 sites where you are convinced that debris or craft had crash landed.

My question is, do you think they have actively interfered through history or recently when the explosion of UFO's started happening, to either help aid their project or make amends to observations they may of witnessed? Certainly throughout history, in all cultures, there are references to visitors from other worldly origin, so would it not be reasonable to assume that they do indeed land and make contact, assuming the craft crashed in trying to do so. Perhaps they were already here and craft malfunctioned as they were trying to leave?

Thank you for your time,

The 5th

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Mr. Friedan good morning,Since throughout ancient history and ancient cultures sky gods,star beings have been a part of ancient peoples lives,We see them on drawings,talked about from the Native Americans and even in ancient writings,My question is do you feel the Ancient Alien theory is right after all and beings have come here a long time ago and actually never left,and we were genetic manipulated to serve their purpose so Earth is not really our planet but theirs.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Do you think one day the extra/ultraterrestrials will reach a point where they're tired of watching us kill each other and destroy the planet and decide to slightly interfere?but not on a world leader level but from individual to individual? What are your opinions on the whole picture of aliens and humans? Where do you see this going?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Mr. Friedman, welcome and what an honor to have you here.

Your remarks about the extraterrestrials wanting to contain us because of all our violence sparked my interest.

Do you think the human race would be able to advance to a higher level with the help of extraterrestrials, like some sort of developmental aid program?
If yes, how can we organize such a thing if governments are withholding information? (Or perhaps this is already happening?)

Thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Friedman

Mr. Friedman, first, thank you for your graciousness in inviting and answering questions.

In my life, I've seen five ufos. Here's my question: during each of these sightings I was not as interested as I should have been! Why! It was like something was telling me it was no big deal and go about your business. In case of the drive-in, my girlfriend and children saw it. I said to her do you see that? She said yes and my son looked up too. We never talked about it again. I had to make myself remember some of the sightings. Is this common? Any light you shed on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
edit on 3-11-2014 by Springer because: Edited down to a question

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello Mr, Friedman, I was wondering as to why the governments and scientists of the world standfastedly refuse to acknowledge the existance of UFO's or indeed Aliens?

All they seem to do is refute evidence, belittle observers or make them out to be kooks.

So why not issue a genuine challenge to all of the governments on behalf of the UFO community, get the governments to PROVE to the people of Earth they do not exist by having at the next big meeting the UN have is get the UN to say " Look people of Earth, how about we televise on a global scale an invitation for Aliens to visit us in about 6 months or a year.
edit on 3-11-2014 by Springer because: Reduced to a question

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, sir.
I have a few questions to ask, if you don't mind.

1. Have you met Bob Lazar in person? He's the guy who claimed he had worked on "back-engineering" alien spacecraft at the Area 51 base.

2. Do you think he's telling the truth about his experiences?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hello, and thank you for humoring our insatiable curiosity. My question to you is:

What is your professional assessment of the nature and origins of UFOs? And by UFOs, I mean the kind that are obviously not made by man. Truly unidentified flying objects.

Thank you for taking the time.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Just to save you some time, Mr. Friedman's already answered this one (a few times in fact) earlier in this thread.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Strictly speaking on the construction and how this spacecraft was built as described by Jesse Marcel and Mac Brazel:
-Small lightweight beams.
-Foil-like material.
-Pieces no more than 3 or 4 feet in length.

Compared to RAWIN type targets of the 40's:
-Small lightweight beams.
-Foil-like material.
-RAWIN targets were generally no more than 4 feet.

Now, given those facts, wouldn't it be an astronomical coincidence that a spacecraft from another world, piloted by alien beings crash and:
A) Does so in the same general area where other RAWIN targets have crashed.
B) Is constructed exactly as our Earthly RAWIN targets of the 40's.

If parts of a B-2 bomber from 2014 crashed in 1947 Roswell, the construction of that plane wouldn't be relatable in 1947. And that's with a human built aircraft only 67 years in our own future. Every single piece of crash debris mentioned in Roswell is relatable to RAWIN type of construction of that era.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Mr. Friedan, i'd like you to further elaborate on secret space program, bases on moon and mars. there are many indications antigraviy (electrogravity) has been mastered in the fifties and than went black, so if so, why do you dismiss further development of this technology in the classified programs?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Where can we find and read the 5 large scale scientific studies you mentioned in your introductory post in this thread?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Polymath

It is really not a question of belief..I believe chocolate tastes better than Vanilla.. But there is an enormous amount of evidence that some people have been abducted by aliens. Try reading "Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience" by Kathleen Marden, Betty's niece, and myself. Also there is a book by Dr. Don Donderi, retired psychology professor from McGill University and also "The Alien Abduction Files" by Kathleen Marden and Denise Stoner. Complex subject but an important part of the phenomena.. Generally seems to be a catch- examine-release program

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join