It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I hope they both take up the opportunity to do so sometime here on ATS, on a LIVE thread with access limited to the thread, to just those two.

Make it happen Springer!

Thank you Stanton for a brilliant thread.
edit on 10-3-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Friedman

Cheers dude

Have a great night and get some rest cos I will be thinking of more questions

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Pleasure to see you on ATS!

I would imagine that the internet and information age of the last decade or two has helped you in your research tremendously. Has the internet done any damage in terms of the speedyness in which we might receive disclosure from gov officials?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Personal question...

Does your hobby ever seem futile. I mean it must feel as though you are chasing a rainbow at times. And what would you do if full disclosure was made and it turned out to be all true.

Would you be happy or pi^%ed off ?

Please note: I respect your conviction and passion.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
STANTON HAS "LEFT THE BUILDING" UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING

Just so everyone knows, Stanton has logged for the night after a full day of answering questions. He'll be back in the morning to continue until through tomorrow so PLEASE, hold your questions off until tomorrow if you can.

We'd like to thank Stanton for spending the day with us today and look forward to continuing this in the morning. We'd also like to thank our members for really doing a nice job welcoming him and asking some pretty interesting questions.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Friedman,

My questions is this: What is the best technological advancement that isn't available to the public yet that can help capture on film a 100%, without a doubt, alien spacecraft? It's too difficult to tell what may be real with all the hoax's out there. Many debates have occured on this site arguing the legitimacy of a "UFO video". So is there anything out there that might help us determine that "yes, this is absolutely alien!"?

Thanks for stopping by and answering questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Mr. Friedman , I have been a Follower of yours since the 1970's , and Since that Time I have Often Wondered if you might happen to be Working Covertly for some U.S. Goverment Agency as a UFO Debunker in a UFO Investigators Clothing . Am I Wrong about that ? If so , please discuss the Reasons why I am . Thank You .

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Good morning,
1) We question if UFO exist as humans from the future could they be from our past instead?

2) Why do UFO sightings include human shaped aliens? It would seem that the same physical shape as us from anywhere else would be the lowest chance.

3) Where there is smoke there is fire. Is there any validity within the shear mountain of circumstantial evidence?

Thank you
Just another professional amateur with too much imagination and too little knowledge.
Roger

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The question I have may be lot of people's minds, but I fear most wont ask because they think you will take it the wrong way. What do you say to people (I'm NOT one of them) who claim that because you earn a living off of this subject, you are basically milking the field for whatever you can get out of it?
edit on 10-3-2014 by everyman123 because: spelling, grammer

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Stanton Friedman
reply to post by boymonkey74

No I don't think any are demons. I think they are advanced beings concerned about out primitive society whose major activity is tribal warfare and which has learned about nuclear fusion which would get us to the stars if we could spend the money. i think they wish to quarantine us. Don't forget we killed 50 million of our own kind and destroyed 1700 cities in WW 2.Since then we have exploded 2000 nuclear warheads and we will spend a trillion dollars on military stuff this year.We are not nice guys.

To coin a phrase.... We are the alien scum of the Galaxy!

enjoying the thread.. apart from the odd moron!

What do you make of Stephen Greer's insincere trips to magic cloaked ufos

edit on 10-3-2014 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Welcome sir,
I wish to ask what your thoughts are on Aliens being helpful or do you feel as Stephen Hawking on the subject? I tend to agree with Mr. Hawking.I think we should keep our heads down and wait and see how nice they are first.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

mirageman
Hello Mr Friedman,

Simple question:

Why, despite all our advances in technology, have stories of contact with aliens all but disappeared in the 21st century?

Stanton Friedman
reply to post by mirageman

I don't understand the basis for the question. MUFON receives 600 UFO reports per month. You mean there aren't as many George Adamski's as there used to be? Public attitudes have changed. The Kepler satellite data suggests perhaps a billion planets in the Milky way.Many scientists present papers at the annual MUFON Symposia and at IUFOC. The press is much less likely to tout people telling the far out contactee stories. We know more about planetary surfaces. Venus is not a lovely tropical place.The atmosphere is at many hundred degrees and has sulfuric acid..

To clarify.

Back in the 50s and even up to the mid 1990s there were many stories of humanoids and other creatures visiting our planet and seemingly picking random people to bestow their stories to. Adamski was one. Here in Britain Louis Mountbatten's Handy man, Fred Briggs was another, as was Prince Philip's Equerry, Sir Peter Horsley. Alan Godfrey also claims to have had a weird experience meeting an alien as does a guy called Albert Bertoo.

These stories have seemingly vanished in the 21st century.

There are plenty of 'lights in the sky stories' ,even videos and science has expanded our knowledge of the universe. However stories like the Hill Abduction, the Travis Walton Encounter, and even your run of the mill alien abduction by little grey guys are almost non-existent these days.

Is the cover up so much more advanced or have aliens decided to stop visiting (like we did with the moon) ?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
oh wow! I have odd sleep patterns so i thought i missed out on this. i am glad that you are game for "a few more" questions tommorrow. i have one myself. first a short paragraph by way of background information.

within the last year a group of Sakurai Prize winning physicists published several papers on a unitarity based analysis of particle interactions which up until the last decade were normally handled using feynman style analysis. but modern physics problems are so advanced that feynman's system now requires hundreds of thousands of individual diagrams and the associated mathematical work for each. the new techniques have been back checked against fenyman analysis for both solved diagrams and ones that were in the process of being solved the old way prior to them being finished. the method is thoroughly vetted.

anyway these physicist's paper appears to say that the strong force carrier (a gluon) is related to the gravity force carrier (graviton) in that a graviton's feynman/unitarity derived diagram is "crudely speaking" a gluon's diagram stacked on top of another gluon diagram. or to put it another way a graviton is a doubled up gluon.

normally the approach to unification is through the electromagnetic or weak forces. relativity for example predicts a weak but measurable link between gravity and magnetism

so anyway now that physicists (Zvi Bern, Lance J. Dixon, David A. Kosower and Harald Ita) says there is a connection between the strong force and gravity. that sounds kind of familiar. i think someone said that a few decades ago

what do you think ?

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Most of my questions have been addressed. Just poping in to say welcome to Stanton and to say it a honor to have you on ATS sir.

Again welcome.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My Question is, Is it Extraterestial or Terestial ? Because i tend to believe some UFO sightings are in fact those Ball Lightnings. Could they be Created from spaceships? Or created from something else.

Actually i want to know much much more, but i ask only based on books. I never had real experience and never studyed ufology, and would love to do it one day in the future, since there are many things i want to know, but there are not many that can tell us. Especially here in Bulgaria where i come from. I dont really think there is someone here. (Exept one of your profesors. She does know some info about alliens and her believes that humans were created by them, so we can work in mines)
edit on 10-3-2014 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2014 by Springer because: Removed extraneous information

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Dear Mr Stanton,

I appreciate your time and physical/mental effort you put into answering our questions

So i have one question i dont think has been asked yet.

Here goes...

Do you believe/know about the ancient alien theories??? And if so, is it possible that religion was born due to the fact that we measly humans could not fully perceive, understand or comprehend these ancient visitors in their totality, since we (as humans) are limited to our 5 physical senses?

edit on 2014-03-10T21:53:09-05:00201403bpm3103pm0931 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join