It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Friedman

Welcome Mr. Friedman!

Unfortunately, my work schedule kept me away today and will keep me away tomorrow as well. Although they asked us to hold questions until tomorrow, I won't be able to post this until 2100 tomorrow night, so here goes.

What are your thoughts on the orange orb type crafts? Do you have any idea what they are?

I saw a triangular type object in the sky with large orange/amber colored "orbs" at each point of the triangle. That event started my interest in this subject, prior to that I never really even thought about it, at all. Anyhow, the object hovered 100-150 feet above ground for around 20-30 seconds and then just took off at an unbelievable rate of speed. Poof. It was just, gone.

My apologies if this has already been addressed and thank you, in advance, if you have a chance to address my question.

Lovebeck

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hello and thank you for taking time out of your day to answer some of these questions.

My question:

Do you believe in Alien Abductions or do you believe that they have only been here to observe what we are doing?

Thank you in advance for answering this if you can. I, myself, have gone through what I believe to be an abduction but, even to this day, I don't rule out other possibilities.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Through what I have read so far I have noticed that you are avoiding questions about the ETs themselves...

Why is this? Do you not have any direct information, do you remain unconvinced either way, or are you compelled to remain quiet on the matter?

thank-you

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thank you for joining us and welcome! I have a question. I already know your thoughts on aliens, what I want to know is what are your thoughts that these are not aliens, but rather inter-dimensional beings as Dr. John Mack believed them to be? And if they are inter-dimensional, perhaps today's religions were not wrong after all.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hello Stanton,

You and I have corresponded in the past. I sent you the link to the video I am working on of a new analysis of the Hill-Fish star map.

I was wondering if you could answer a simple question about Marjorie Fish.

Did she consider herself a skeptic of UFOs as evidence of aliens either before, during or after the Hill incident?

edit on 10-3-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Edit: mistake... please ignore!
edit on 2014-03-10T20:48:39-05:00201403bpm3103pm3931 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi Stanton,

I was just wondering if you could answer a few questions:

1) why are you allowed to talk about this if it is so top secret? Why are ex-astronauts allowed to publicise their pro-ufo opinions?

2) if countries like the USA are so keen to lie to their people, why don't other nations go public? Ie - if Cuba proved the American government were liars, it would be a massive victory.

3) if UFOs have been here, have they also visited other planets in our solar system? Has any of the so-called evidence or testimony related to this convinced you (is supposed astronaut sightings on the moon, etc).

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What is your take on "The Collins Elite" that Nick Redfern writes about in Final Events?
Thank you

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Good evening Mr. Friedman, it is an honor.

I would like to know what the "ah ha!" moment was for you, when you finally realized ETs are real and visiting Earth? What was the key piece of evidence?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hello mr. friedman!

never ever thought i would be able to ask you a question.

QUESTION;
i have only read about 1 other sighting like this, are there more??
the incident i read about, was not a round ball, iirc tho.

thank you for your time here.

edit on 3122503931pm2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

edit on 3125513931pm2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2014 by Springer because: Removed extraneous information

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I will be brief. Do you think it is possible that what we think of as UFO, are actually a future version of humanity that has the ability to time travel?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hey my name John. First of all I would like to thank you for all the life changing incredible evidence and information you've provided me and the rest of us like -minded individuals. I only wish more of the world would wake up and realize the significance of the work you and others like you were doing!!! Now the QUESTION.

So I've learned pretty much every thing I need to know to become a TRUE BELIEVER. The only question that never really got answered was WHY? WHAT WAS THEIR PURPOSE IN CREATING US? WHAT DO THEY EXPECT & HOW WILL WE KNOW WHEN WE ACHIEVED WHAT THEY PUT US HERE FOR???

Once again, thanks for EVERYTHING you done & will do. I look foward to it

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If aliens to our world have visited, either in person or through drones, what are the practical implications to society? How would life change tomorrow with the new knowledge that still leaves us defenseless and at the mercy of more advanced civilizations? Would we give to help our own people to demonstrate that man is worth saving or militarize even more out of fear- creating even more famine and sick?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome Mr. Friedman. What is your opinion of the Hixson and
Parker abduction case , that occurred at Pascagoula Mississippi. Was it another Fire In the Sky Event? If an actual event, what is your opinion, as to the abduction scenario?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Along the subject line of this thread: What one thing scares you the most?

Thanks for taking the time to visit with us. I hope you've had a pleasant experience and would consider taking up residence.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Friedman and thanks so much for taking the time to be here.

So, my question to you is why would an alien race, that takes issue with the brutal bloodlust of this planet and wishes to quarantine us as you say, seemingly "side" with the very government(s) that are the root of the problems you seem to indicate that they have a distaste for? By allowing the governments and operatives of the world to perpetuate the cover up, aren't they in fact siding with the enemy against the people who show more promise in doing good? Their silence and willingness to remain hidden and secret plays against the innocent. They, if they exist, are therefore not benevolent.

Respectfully,
gtbH
edit on 3-10-2014 by Springer because: Removed extraneous information

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Friedman,

You can't tell your friends without telling your enemies. If ET makes contact it will probably be with a person that is not one of the powers that be. So how can they share their knowledge & still protect themselves? Have you managed to stay under the powers radar? Do you have to watch your back? The average earth citizen might actually know something but feel unable to speak up. What would you say to these people? Or do you believe differently? Would ET make contact with world govt's or average earth people with no exceptional power? Thank you.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join