It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Thank you, and I do understand what you are saying. The whole "fog of war" meme that has been used in many topics, from Sandy Hook to the Colorado shooting, and so on.

However, there are things here, such as the photoshopped image, that appear as well, the be deliberate attempts at misinformation, or changing optics. I think perhaps, there is a duality.

Also, as I posted above about the five passengers that were to allegedly have not boarded, and that their baggage had to be removed from the plane, how do we go from that to, it simply wasn't true, it never happened? I don't, IMHO, think fog of war reporting flies in this respect.

Directional mishaps, perhaps. Radaring, etc., I can see. But, even then, the military positioning is at a complete odds with the airport controllers.

I think that can lead to one conclusion, and one conclusion only. Inside job. Someone knew, records were falsified or changed. Outside the reaches of the airport, the military, and influences would likely have been unable to reach. Inside, more likely, more possible. Or, just total human error.

This is allegedly a respected, safe, state of the art airline, what about the airport? I cannot see them functioning as some back woods type of facility. So, apply Occam's. Lots of things don't add up.

I allow for fog of war on some smaller things, but much of these things simply are beginning to smell like cover up, and / or framing.

Just my opinion, of course.

edit on 11-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Highground

The photo shopped picture was dealt with about 10 pages back and it is insignificant but the whole thread seems to have gotten dragged down by it. It is irrelevant just a mixed up MSM picture, people should stop dwelling on it.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

The airline clarification on the passengers who were thought to have checked in but did not board. See 12 media statement.

www.malaysiaairlines.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Another user and myself commented on that when it was released, but I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. So after 12 hours with a correction to that statement, I'll say what I said then, it's highly questionable. They have also changed their story around as to what the two passengers looked like. From Asian featured, to black to now being Iranian.

It's confirmed that some passengers didn't board and it's confirmed they don't look like a black footballer.

I'd have to think there is something they aren't telling us that relates to why they are changing stories. If passengers didn't show up and luggage didn't go on the plane, there's nothing negative there and that happens often. There is no reason to deny it now unless something happened, like a passenger or two didn't get on but they forgot to not load their luggage.

Nevermind that, I see rockflier posted a link to a clarification of what they said (which is what I assumed they meant they said).
edit on 11-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rockflier

Thank you for that. Now, I wonder why the police chief made such a atatement as he did, which I quoted?

www.malaysiaairlines.com...

Malaysia Airlines wishes to clarify that there were four (4)
passengers who had valid booking to travel on flight MH370, 8
March 2014, but did not show up to check-in for the flight.

As such, the issue of off-loading unaccompanied baggage did not
arise, as the said four passengers did not check in for the flight. Hence, the above claim is untrue.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

To be honest, I think he did not have a clue what was going on. As has been the case in most of what has transpired thus far. Starting with the police chief, airline, military, ad infinitum.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The really sad thing about this hole situation is that looking in the wrong place for 4 days now pretty much killed the idea
of finding any survivors if the pilots managed to land the plane somehow safely on to the waters.
People are going to be very very pissed.
All this misinformation the media is giving us is not helping at all.
Now they are trying to feed us stupid storys about the personal life of these pilots.
wonder whatelse they are gonna come up with tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

The photo shopped picture was dealt with about 10 pages back and it is insignificant but the whole thread seems to have gotten dragged down by it. It is irrelevant just a mixed up MSM picture, people should stop dwelling on it.

It isn't that the image was shopped. Great. We get it. Yay.

It's why. Why did Dailymail take the fall for it when they didn't do it?

Report my posts, if mods agree, they will be removed.

Otherwise, try to follow along. The points I was trying to make was not about photoshopping, it was the changing optics. It was about what was potentially being hidden. It was to further discussion, and I don't see it as derailment.

As I said, feel free, report away.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
My first thought was a missile from North Korea (they were test firing missiles in the area last week), and then a possible hijacking.

Now, I think they just dropped off the radar cause they went too far below the line of sight, and the plane might be found safe and sound on some remote airstrip somewhere - it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Possibly in conjunction with a hijacking - lots of terrorist groups in the area like the Tamil Tigers from Sri Lanka and others from Malaysia and The Philippines.

USA is saying that spy satellite footage shows no explosion in the area at the time of the disappearance.

Before you know it, US Republican Lindsay Graham will be saying that if Obama had of been stronger over Benghazi this never would have happened and John McCain will demand that the USA send an aircraft carrier to Malaysia to round up some unknown terrorist threat.

Waiting for Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly or Rand Paul to claim that Obama is using this plane crash to distract attention from Obamacare failures, and for Donald Trump to announce that he's sending a team of investigators to look for the plane.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by samaria

In this case, it appears that everyone involved is in the CYA mode. Trying to divert attention from their own ineptitude and place the blame elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

And we await the dispatch of Hillary to the area to defuse tensions and conduct an independent investigation.

EDIT: Sorry for being catty.
edit on Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:33:38 -050020142014-03-11T20:33:38-05:00kfTuesday33America/ChicagoTue, 11 Mar 2014 20:33:38 -0500 by rockflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Maybe that is becuz they have a bunch of idiots working in positions that they cant handle.
I see this at work every day. people get their hands on something and are like yeah we are the first ones to have this info and wooop out it goes without even looking at the pictures.
Stupid mistakes are being made here. the media only have their dollar shades on they dont give a damn what they feed us as long as they spread some bulls.it. tomorrow will be a different story.
Or they are tryin to draw our attention away from the fact that the gov. , police, airline etc. are messing up big time here.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
www.scmp.com...

China's defence ministry will redeploy 10 satellites to join the hunt for the Malaysia Airlines jet that disappeared on Saturday with 239 people on board after three days of fruitless searching.

With 10 satellites in the area they should come up with somthing pretty soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Perhaps this is the reason for the changing optics, especially after the CIA announced today they strongly felt terrorism WAS the cause.

With terrorism now appearing less likely as a cause of the Malaysian airlines disaster, which claimed 239 lives, focus has switched to problems with the aircraft or pilot error.

21.45 The Washington Post is floating the idea that the pilot may have killed himself - albeit based on the theory that nothing can be ruled out.

Then this:
abcnews.go.com...

CIA Not Ruling Out Terrorism in
Malaysia Airlines Tragedy

We are being guided to the pilot suicide, pilot error, it was not terrorism optic, quite clearly. The CIA article is 9 hours old, while the other sources above are only a few hours old.

My prediction, the Iranian men with the stolen passports will be found to have had nothing to do with it. The pilot and/or copilot will be blamed, based on merely circumstantial evidence that has "come to light", and the flight sim was not to learn his craft and better himself, but to discover how to steal and crash a jet and go out in a blaze of glory.

Terrorism will be ruled out completely, and it will be a terrible tragedy at the hands of a misguided, depressed, mentally ill man.

Nothing to see here, move along.

More, better, mental health screening for pilots, nap times, more days off, etc., etc.

edit on 11-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Terrorism not being ruled out is not nearly the same thing as "strongly" feeling terrorism was the cause.

Someone else already explained what's going on with the media - they're snatching up everything they can as soon as they get it without verifying anything so they can be the first and profit the most from ad revenue that comes from being first.

The only conspiracy on that end involves mass media and their greed.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There is some interesting insight here:
www.pprune.org... -mh370-contact-lost.html
www.pprune.org...
535538-malaysian-airlines-mh370-contact-lost.html
It shows theories from pilots' perspective and includes expert technical information.

But I wonder if anything "true" or actually useful is being left there, based on this comment on one of the posts:

It is amazing how quickly the mods are ditching posts. Wow.

edit on 3/11/14 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Terrorism not being ruled out is not nearly the
same thing as "strongly" feeling terrorism was
the cause.

Nope, you are right. Bad phrasing on my part. It was more the impression I got, perhaps, from reading the article. But, you are 100% right.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but I cannot seem to get past the fact that there were 20 or so top people from Freescale Semiconductors on that flight.

They have been involved in literally hundreds of lawsuits, most of them patent infringements, and they also have had some dealings with the SEC.

My conspiracy-senses are tingling when I say this could have been a "lesson" to the company to stop stealing other people's work.

I know, I know....it's crazy, but the connection just bothers me. Corporate/industrial espionage?
edit on 11-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

There is no need for getting stroppy.

I just mentioned that the photo was an error and inconsequential, all of it, it was covered about 10 pages back, there doesn't seem any conspiracy about the photo, just a load of errors about loads of things, including who did / didn't get on the flight using which passports.

If you read the MSM reports, you will see that the agencies putting out information in the first few days were all over the place and only now are more realistic reports being made.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
Call me crazy, but I cannot seem to get past the fact that there were 20 or so top people from Freescale Semiconductors on that flight.

They have been involved in literally hundreds of lawsuits, most of them patent infringements, and they also have had some dealings with the SEC.

My conspiracy-senses are tingling when I say this could have been a "lesson" to the company to stop stealing other people's work.

I know, I know....it's crazy, but the connection just bothers me.

I have an odd feeling about the Freescale angle too. I read somewhere that it was Freescale company policy not to let more than (2) co-workers from the same group (such as more than 2 engineers, or more than 2 from the executive committee, etc.) to fly the same flights. Here there were 20. I have to find the source.
edit on 11-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join