It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Is the Malaysian military absolutely sure what flew toward pulau perak in the Malacca strait was Flight MH370

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by Ploutonas

The faked pictures have been spotted previously...
Now lost among the 80+ pages of probably the fastest moving thread of the year so far!!!

However no one, as far as I know, has asked how they know that these two gentlemen are "Iranian" if they cannot contact them and the passports were fake!

This was a probably the only politically motivated announcement so far...

I pray not only for passenger safety... but also nothing political to come from this story!

Peace!

Interpol.

They left Iran legally with their own passports and then used the fake ones to board this plane.

The second stolen passport holder on board missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 has now been named, and authorities claim he was travelling with the first man identified.

Interpol chief Ronald Noble identified the second man as Delavar Syed Mohammed Reza, hours after the first man was named as Pouria Nour Mohammed Mahread.

A picture showed Mahread, 19, and Reza, 29, boarding the Malaysia Airlines flight at the same time.

Noble said the pair travelled to Kuala Lumpur on their Iranian passports, then apparently switched to the stolen Austrian and Italian documents.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

And of course, that brings into question why they couldn't have just used their Iranian passports to get to their alleged desired locations (unless there's something I'm missing).
edit on 11-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just heard on NBC that the 777 has 10 generators and all of them would have had to fail to kill the transponder. I heard earlier that the transponder can be disabled with a circuit breaker.

Makes one wonder about the onboard server.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

The faked pictures have been spotted previously...
Now lost among the 80+ pages of probably the fastest moving thread of the year so far!!!

However no one, as far as I know, has asked how they know that these two gentlemen are "Iranian" if they cannot contact them and the passports were fake!

This was a probably the only politically motivated announcement so far...

I pray not only for passenger safety... but also nothing political to come from this story!

Peace!

I read a story that they found, and interviewed the roommate of the youngest guy. Both men spent the night with him tbe night prior to the flight. He heard them on the phone with the mysterious Mr. Ali, as well, but they never explained who he was.

www.12newsnow.com...

The last day of Malaysia
Airline passengers with stolen
passports

Posted: Mar 11, 2014 11:24 AM EDT
By ABC News - bio

Courtesy ABC News

A man claiming to be the friend of two
Iranians who used fake passports to board
the missing Malaysia Airlines flight told ABC
News that the men stayed at his home the
night before the flight vanished.

Mohammad Mallaeibeasir, 18, told ABC News
that he is a student living in Malaysia who
went to high school with one of the men who
is believed to have used a fake passport to
board the missing flight. He said the other
man was a friend of the friend's, and the pair
stayed at Mallaeibeasir's the night before the
flight took off.

Mallaeibeasir identified the men as Pouria
Nour Mohammadi, 19, and Reza Devalar, 29,
are both from Iran. He said he went to high
school with Pouria, but had not seen him for
a couple of years.

They stayed with Mallaeibeasir and his
roommate Friday night, and then
Mallaeibeasir drove them to the airport,

(snip)

Mallaeibeasir said that when Pouria and
Reza were staying at his house, he heard
them briefly talking to an "Ali" on the phone.

"The last night when they were in my home
they were talking on the phone for a long
time. They were talking in Persian, in their
room, and I heard them say 'OK Ali' like that
in Persian. I didn't understand because it was
like, five seconds. I went into the room to
take water from my fridge and I came out and
they said, 'Be quiet, we're talking.'"

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

The thread is moving fast and I think I've missed a lot, but how and why did one of the two attempting to gain asylum in Europe have his mother waiting for him in Beijing? Did she fly there after the plane went missing?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Nice one pal!!!

That's cleared that up I guess

Couldn't see why they didn't use their Iranian passports but I assumed it was something to do with switching planes!
I'm a little confused I won't lie
... But I'll accept they're Iranian!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by Maya00a

The thread is moving fast and I think I've missed a lot, but how and why did one of the two attempting to gain asylum in Europe have his mother waiting for him in Beijing? Did she fly there after the plane went missing?

She was waiting him in Berlin, not Beijing.Maybe you need a coffee.
edit on 11-3-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think it's very interesting that the Iranians are hitting back at America by accusing them of "hi-jacking the plane" to create problems between the US, China and Iran.

An Iranian Parliament member said,

Documents published by the Western media about two Iranians getting on the plane without passports is psychological warfare. Americans recruit some people for such kinds of operations so they can throw the blame on other countries, especially Muslim countries,” he said.

It seems like the whole world has no problem believing America could be complicit in false flags, conspiracies and corruption.

I think we've justly earned the reputation.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Thank you pal, even more light being shed!!!

Still confused as to why thy swapped passports, but that's academic to the question I asked, so cheers!!!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Restricted
Just heard on NBC that the 777 has 10 generators and all of them would have had to fail to kill the transponder. I heard earlier that the transponder can be disabled with a circuit breaker.

Makes one wonder about the onboard server.

I've mentioned a few times but I'm sure it gets lost. There's an unlocked hatch on most 777s that is accessible within the passenger area that can be used to access the breaker room and shut down many of the planes' functions.

www.youtube.com...

That video is also over a year old, so it's not like it's something someone couldn't have found out about (not trying to say the video is responsible for anything, but that it's been a known issue/weakness for a while).

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

xavi1000

~Lucidity
reply to post by Maya00a

She was waiting him in Berlin, not Beijing.Maybe you need a coffee.
edit on 11-3-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

I took your advice and got a cup. Ha I was at work all day and there's a LOT of catching up to do. Thanks for the answer.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

As much as US agencies have put themselves in a position to be the one at the end of everyone's pointing fingers...
I feel Iran, or at least this MP in particular, are clutching at straws!!!

I hate that this is becoming more & more politically motivated in theory now...

Good find though!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Haven't read the whole thread. Thanks for the info

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Wow. You're right. Has everyone looked at this?

Why do the two different young men in the picture have the exact same legs, shoes and foot placement.

It is the same pair of legs that was photo shopped on two pics.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Yeah that's some weird stuff. They were discussing this in another thread (maybe the start your engines thread, or hell maybe even this one). Unless this is a planted distraction, it's a huge booboo.

ETA: xavi posted it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/11/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

And, if this is the obviously photoshopped image you are referring to, it was released by Interpol, only published by Dailymail. Not fair to pick on Dailymail, when they didn't appear to do the photoshopping.

It leads one to ask, why would Interpol need to shop the image? What is in the left image they did not want us to see? From the positioning, etc., it does seem the legs belong to the gent on the right image.

One can speculate that perhaps there was another person in the perspective, innocent, they didn't want to interject into the conversation. So why not just crop and be done? Why fake the legs? I am confused by this, leading me to speculate more that the gent on the left is carrying something that Interpol didn't want seen.

And THAT opens a can of worms. Can you say suitcase ANYTHING?

Oddly, once the shopped image was pointed out, Dailymail removed the shopped image, leading people some to believe they were the ones doing the shopping. Why? Were they told by Interpol to remove the image? Makes no sense, as it is widespread by now. So, did Dailymail take one for Interpol? Curiouser and curiouser.

article.wn.com...

Evidence:

Interpol Shows
Image of 2 Iranians
on Missing

Video at link of Interpol with the images.

edit on 11-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

~Lucidity
I took your advice and got a cup. Ha I was at work all day and there's a LOT of catching up to do. Thanks for the answer.

I got now one too , this is gonna be long night.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Plane flew back, low , and off radar .....this saying their were contradictions on the radar as to where it went off grid...military said near the strait and an airforce official said no....wonder if the plane was indeed hijicked that misguiding ppl where to look bought time for the plane to relocate where it was planned...this def seems fishy...China upset w Malaysia too saying they have too many loop holes in their security...

Article

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Someone commented about the legs in the Daily Mail. Ha.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There are so many bizarre twists and turns in this story it is hard to connect any dots.

Huge Red Flags:

1)The photo shopped pic
2) The two stolen passport guys who were whispering into the phone with Mr. Ali the night before the flight
3) The plane going way off course--and we're just suddenly hearing this like they didn't know it four days ago.
4) The Iranians accusing America of a false flag

Add to the list! We need a post that sums up the discrepancies.

If this is a false flag, the darn architects were really quite sloppy---as usual.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join