It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Just to add a little confusion into the mix, the Malaysian air force is now retracting their statement about the plane being tracked to the Straits of Malacca.

alert5.com...
edit on 11-3-2014 by msdesertrat because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I am catching up on this thread.
I may have missed a few pages, but has anyone already talked about the consequences of that crash? To be more accurate, the $$$ consequences.
As you mentionned, they are now kind of focusing on the pilots behavior. It reminds me of the AF447 crash. At first, it was total crews fault. Then, it was more like consequences of Pitot tubes default, a technical failure.
Looks easier for carrier, aircraft and other tech manufacters to put the blame on (dead) people. Big money is involved. Which insurance gonna pay at the end? That is the point. I am pretty sure some people would like that plane never to be found...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by msdesertrat

I just read that as well , so if this is the case why widen the search to the malaka straight. Don't make sense but hey this incident doesn't make sense from the start

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Another thing I find interesting is that the Police Chief of Kuching had a niece on that flight and she worked for Freescale SC. Kuching is where they held the FreeScale Cup competition to build smart cars. The day the plane went missing, he goes on emergency leave to be with his sister during this crisis.

KUCHING: City police chief ASP Roslan Bek Ahmad has gone on emergency leave to keep vigil with his sister Rohani whose daughter Suhaili Mustafa was on board Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, which went missing at 2.40am yesterday. Read more: www.theborneopost.com...

Source

Source

But on another site Suhaili Mustafa was a man that was an executive for a semiconductor outfit.

One of those gathered at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport to wait for the latest development is news portal Ant Daily employee Lokman Mustafa, 40, whose brother, Suhaili, 31, was among those on the flight bound for Beijing.

Source

So is this name quite common for both men and women and is the semiconductor biz booming in that area of the world?

This may just be coincidence or bad reporting.....but it adds to the mystery.

edit on 11-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

ETA: From what I can gather, the name Suhaili is a male name.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

rockflier
reply to post by babybunnies

And we await the dispatch of Hillary to the area to defuse tensions and conduct an independent investigation.

EDIT: Sorry for being catty.
edit on Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:33:38 -050020142014-03-11T20:33:38-05:00kfTuesday33America/ChicagoTue, 11 Mar 2014 20:33:38 -0500 by rockflier because: (no reason given)
LOL that was perfect!

After catching up on all the craziness that's occurred, I still like my theory. It's in China

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

this passenger list was posted earlier in the thread:

www.malaysiaairlines.com...

only one suhaili mustafa and its a woman..

bad reporting maybe?

also only one mustafa onboard.
edit on 11-3-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Libertygal
reply to post by opethPA

No, I am not saying that. I am saying that the story is changing, right before our eyes.

The pilot was portrayed as responsible, if not almost OCD about learning and knowing his plane, and his flight skills.

Now, the image, or optic being put forth is that he was a party animal. *I* am not saying anything, except to NOTICE the optics are changing. That's all I want you guys to do.

Notice it, see it, take note of it. See how it might change, how the "official story" may be taking shape right before your eyes.

The rest is up to you. Consider this along the lines of a 9/11 thread before the O.S. was even released.

Who is guiding the informatics? What is the intent? What optics are they trying to build? What story do you think they are going to try to put forth as the O.S.? Do you see these changes happening? Do you see any other changes?

I have happened upon this, but what about the others? The plane turned. But not a 180, as one would expect had it found trouble and was heading back. Then, where might it have been heading? Why are they searching everywhere BUT where the plane might be? There are many optics taking shape here.

Why does it matter that the pilots were muslims? What's the intent in releasing that? Why is Iran blaming the US for the plane disappearance? All of these things are being released for a purpose. It is up to is to decipher them. Hopefully before the O.S. comes out.

edit on 11-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

One of the best replies I've seen on this post since page one. Kudos. And perhaps the best thinking I've seen anywhere about this issue since it started last Sunday. Impressed.
edit on 11-3-2014 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

My bet would be bad reporting. It's not the first time that's happened with this story.

The passenger list only shows one Mustafa and on the list they are listed as MUSTAFA/SUHAILIMISS, which other names end in MR or MRS (such as WEEKS/PAULMR).

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Could be, but the article claims that Lokman, who's brother was on the flight, works for a media outlet called the Ant Daily and it can be confirmed.

Why would they make a false report about a member of the media?

AND it says that he was on the flight with 15 of his colleagues.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It appears the military are now back tracking on their statement that the plane reached Malacca strait, they now say according to abc news, they are denying it reached there and was not detected by radar

Plus Vietnam have froze not heir search over confusion as to where plane was last seen.

Appears the search is now shifting to land

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by choos

Could be, but the article claims that Lokman, who's brother was on the flight, works for a media outlet called the Ant Daily and it can be confirmed.

Why would they make a false report about a member of the media?

AND it says that he was on the flight with 15 of his colleagues.

lost in translation maybe?? from sister to brother?

ps. im not thinking they made people up, just believe it could be a mistranslation and they are infact talking about the same person which is a female exec working for freescale that was onboard the flight, and she has a brother that works at the ant daily and an uncle who is the city police chief.
edit on 11-3-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Let this be a warning to anyone signed up for mars mission, If with all the technology available in the world a passenger airliner cant be found then your chances of being lost when you leave the earth go up hundred fold again.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

One chief of police and one write/reporter claiming to have family on the plane with the same name. Both worked for SC outfits traveling with 15 or so coworkers.

Let's assume the chief is telling the truth, why would the source I provided misquote one of their own employees?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by choos

One chief of police and one write/reporter claiming to have family on the plane with the same name. Both worked for SC outfits traveling with 15 or so coworkers.

Let's assume the chief is telling the truth, why would the source I provided misquote someone and mistake them for one of their own employees?

in my opinion.. because they arent talking in english when interviewing.. upon translating to english they mistook her as him..

they speak alot of languages in malaysia so might be possible.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just heard THE BEST analysis I've heard from a talking head all week. Great logic here and it's helped me to frame this issue differently:

Here is the very informed opinion of a former FAA accident investigator: (Scott Brenner)

"No way was this an accident."

"Even more troubling than the direction of the plane, someone turned off the transponder on the aircraft."

"He not only turns off the transponder, he also turns off another system on the plane called the ACAR system."

"If you turn off both of those things, you've got somebody whose got some bad intentions."

"They had all these folks out there spending huge amounts of money looking in an area where they well know there was no aircraft to be found."

"Why would they do that? Perhaps they are sensitive about potential terrorism or being identified with terrorism. But they did that on purpose."

Hands down the best analysis I've seen all week.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
Call me crazy, but I cannot seem to get past the fact that there were 20 or so top people from Freescale Semiconductors on that flight.

They have been involved in literally hundreds of lawsuits, most of them patent infringements, and they also have had some dealings with the SEC.

My conspiracy-senses are tingling when I say this could have been a "lesson" to the company to stop stealing other people's work.

I know, I know....it's crazy, but the connection just bothers me. Corporate/industrial espionage?

I agree and enough to take over a plane and take it wherever they liked. Which goes back to my first thoughts, someone stole it and these people very well could had done this.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Could be, but if you do some searching, many news outlets are reporting the same thing. Two separate people, two separate family members and two different sexes.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It seems the story is changing all the time. Something real suspect is going on here. Someone/people are trying to dig themselves out of a hole but aren't doing a very good job at it, or maybe they are. So many different stories put out have created alot of confusion, maybe on purpose or lies needed to cover lies.
Maybe enough of the world has woken up and the old games don't work as well any more

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

MRuss
Here is the very informed opinion of a former FAA accident investigator: (Scott Brenner)

"No way was this an accident."

"Even more troubling than the direction of the plane, someone turned off the transponder on the aircraft."

"He not only turns off the transponder, he also turns off another system on the plane called the ACAR system."

"If you turn off both of those things, you've got somebody whose got some bad intentions."
I was thinking, it might not be such a good idea to put "off switches" on those systems. I mean, the black boxes don't have off switches, right? Maybe they should make the transponder and ACARS flight data transmission systems so they can't be turned off, like the black box. Thoughts?
edit on 11-3-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I bet all my Ats points right now that the plane will never be discovered and its fate will forever remain a mystery

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join