It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rockflier

Ha...I think I like box office better.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Back in my days it was all button pushing commands, very mutch pre modern techno.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Myrtales Instinct

rockflier

roadgravel

Yes, I can understand that. But things like radio, transponder, etc would be noticed, correct. Some of the gear that died/was turned off must have been working, correct.

Absolutely, they are checked functional and online before pulling out of the gate.

Would the ground know about it if things were tampered with before taking off and someone in the cockpit just lied and said "check?"

Hmmmm, I suppose that no, ground personnel would NOT know. Also, if maintenance lied, unless the fault showed up in the cockpit check, the pilots would not know.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
More information about the pilot emerging. Maybe he was homosexual and it was a bid for freedom?!

Fears emerged tonight that the pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines jet may have hijacked the plane himself as an anti-government protest.

Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was a fervent supporter of his country's opposition leader who was jailed for homosexuality - illegal in Malaysia - only hours before flight MH370 vanished with 239 passengers and crew on board, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.

And in a new twist, it emerged that the pilot's wife and three children moved out of the family's home the day before the plane's disappearance.

www.mirror.co.uk...

edit on 15-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

Back in my days it was all button pushing commands, very mutch pre modern techno.

UK, I learned to fly in a J3 Cub. NO electrical system. Hand prop, etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Has anyone read anything somewhat official about there being 1 1/2 hours worth of extra fuel in the plane?

Have seen a few claims on that but can't find any news article.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Nice plane the Cub, nice pic by the way

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
More information about the pilot emerging. Maybe he was homosexual and it was a bid for freedom?!

Fears emerged tonight that the pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines jet may have hijacked the plane himself as an anti-government protest.

Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was a fervent supporter of his country's opposition leader who was jailed for homosexuality - illegal in Malaysia - only hours before flight MH370 vanished with 239 passengers and crew on board, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.

And in a new twist, it emerged that the pilot's wife and three children moved out of the family's home the day before the plane's disappearance.

www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Somewhat earlier today there was a link to the Captain's facebook page (supposedly) where he expressed fervent opposition to the existing officials. Also on there, he said that would be his last FB post. Not sure if bogus or truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

Thanks! In the early 90's my partner and I flew rock groups around the world on concert tours. That is a pic of Joe Elliot on the stairs of one of our Gulfstreams. Hence the name rockflier.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

They allways seem to find a scapegoat, it feels like cluthching at straws.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

rockflier

theabsolutetruth

www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Somewhat earlier today there was a link to the Captain's facebook page (supposedly) where he expressed fervent opposition to the existing officials. Also on there, he said that would be his last FB post. Not sure if bogus or truth.

Pilots YouTube acct.
www.youtube.com...

Link to PPrune where someone translated his facebook
www.pprune.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What a cool job.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

And the standard fault is "pilot error"

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Thanks for the link OatDelphi

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

What a cool job.

It leads to divorce. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

This reminds of a post I read within this thread some 100 pages back.

A very long attachment included with it, but it really struck a chord with me back then so here it is:

KonquestAbySS
Missing eh? Sounds like the Bojinka Plot...

I've come to this conclusion, because it makes sense. You got Malaysia Airways, you got the Philippines. Abu Sayaff, Ramzi Yousef. Would be under the radar til now.

Bojinka Plot

Hopefully this is not the case.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
OatDelphi, I did not see the statement about the last FB post in that translation. The earlier one had that reference.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

rockflier

UKGuy1805

Thanks! In the early 90's my partner and I flew rock groups around the world on concert tours. That is a pic of Joe Elliot on the stairs of one of our Gulfstreams. Hence the name rockflier.

There were lots of turbulences on the passengers side for sure

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Sorry, one page off. Go back to the middle of page 199 (look for "1a sound asleep" comment)

www.pprune.org/rumours-news/535538-malaysian-airlines-mh370-contact-lost-199.html

edit on 15-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: Fix/add info

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Almost every time I refresh the page on the PPRUNE forum some interesting post disappears. The last one was about ATC at one point trying like crazy to reach the plane on 121.5.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join