It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Agreed all blinking bizarre

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think a 777 somewhere is going to land in a major city with a nuke on board and start WWIII. Supposedly there was the planned nuke bombing of Charleston, S.C. that was foiled. Maybe this time they outsourced (outside the U.S., still could be U.S. bomb though) for the nuke. I thought that Lyndsey Graham sounded insane when he was talking about a nuke in Charleston Harbor coming by ship from Iran. Maybe the new plan is a nuke by air from Iranian hijackers. Not saying it will actually be the Iranians, but that is where the fingers will point...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by civpop

President won't answer any questions they just said.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Jennyfrenzy
Hijacking

The official said a deliberate takeover of the plane was no longer a theory. "It is conclusive," he said, indicating that investigators were ruling out mechanical failure or pilot error in the disappearance
How do you tell the difference between a 777-300 and a 777-2H6-ER? The latter is the model missing, the former is listed here:

vietnam.craigslist.org...

Can anyone tell them apart?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hijacking a plane, telling no one and getting it to no destination seems like a fail. If those actions were purposeful then it would be as though he/they just wanted some one on the plane to be dead.

I suppose it's possible that a failed take back of the plane failed and ended in a crash.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This live stream works faster for me than sky's did if anyone else is having problems with sky.

live feed

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I don't know anymore I thought maybe it was taken for some other purpose and is hidden somewhere but how the hell do you hide a 777, then similarly if it crashed why has no debris been found by now.

Hopefully today will bring some answers for the families who must be beside themselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
PM meeting families first which means hour knows something and is briefing them first.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Arbitrageur

Jennyfrenzy
Hijacking

The official said a deliberate takeover of the plane was no longer a theory. "It is conclusive," he said, indicating that investigators were ruling out mechanical failure or pilot error in the disappearance
How do you tell the difference between a 777-300 and a 777-2H6-ER? The latter is the model missing, the former is listed here:

vietnam.craigslist.org...

Can anyone tell them apart?

MH370 is 209 feet long and a 300 model is 242 feet long. Same wingspan 199 feet.
en.wikipedia.org...
I got banned from Craigslist, think that one in Viet Nam will?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Malaysian officials are so bad they can't even give the correct time for their own press conferences.

I have been watching these reporters stand in the same spot for nearly an hour just looking at an empty doorway.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Sorry, but Lindsey Graham? He equates gay marriage to slavery and even suggests that even we allow gay marriage that we may as well allow multiple partners to get married. He's also said Hurricane Katrina victims should have had assault weapons.

The dude isn't the best source of info.

Also, I think his nuke reference is what would happen if Iran go nuclear weapons. Basically, terror talk to scare voters.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I already posted this one in one of the side threads,

That's pretty dark and far fetched, but talking about a motive: the airline is pretty broke, right? What if they sold the whole damn thing with all its passengers, via china to kim. Kim gets the plane he never could have legally bought, china gets the knowledge of the passengers from the freelancer company, and probably feel they have the right to do so because its their brown bananas, and one middleman gets the cash from the sell; the airline gets the insurance money; no one has to pay for the passengers families.
But of course only if....
At this point they should really put their cards on the table, because otherwise their hiding something sinister.

Should have put this here.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by civpop

The news types are saying that someone with knowledge would have to taken it to deal with the system shutdown put then that person can't get the plane to fly with going up to max ceiling and then dropping like a rock. Even the 9-11 guys got the planes to fly in a reasonable manner.

It seems hard to connect many of these thing together without extremes. I kinda think something major happened, the crew turned the plane, then lost it or passed out.

I just hope the real answer is found some day.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Care givers on stand by at Beijing Hotel

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

ManiShuck
reply to post by Mikeultra

Sorry, but Lindsey Graham? He equates gay marriage to slavery and even suggests that even we allow gay marriage that we may as well allow multiple partners to get married. He's also said Hurricane Katrina victims should have had assault weapons.

The dude isn't the best source of info.

Also, I think his nuke reference is what would happen if Iran go nuclear weapons. Basically, terror talk to scare voters.

I know he's crazy, but there was that story about a nuke being dropped in the ocean off South Carolina that the crazies wanted to fit in with his Iran fears and blow up Charleston.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Malay PM now on

Hope no red herrings.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
He knows nothing.... this is the Prime Minister of Malaysia.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Last satelite contact 8:11am local time...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DistantThunder

Kazakhstan!!!

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join