It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned or not but apparently 4 freescale employees recently filed some sort of patent. It was spilt between to four with the remaining 20% going to freescale. If the 4 men have indeed passed away the rights would go entirely to Freescale.

www.zerohedge.com... ht-370-analysis-what-known

link 2

Definitely not top notch news sources but who knows maybe something.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Bcs8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

The four names on the patent don't match any of the Freescale employee names that were on the flight.

Now they have concluded that the flight was hijacked there is still so much that does not make sense. If it was hijacked as they now say it was, then it has to be an inside job imo..

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This is just a theory. This is Oleg Chustrak, the Ukrainian. I was looking at the calendar on the right side of the photo and noticed that the 11th is circled. It's a Wednesday in the year 2007. The 11th fell on Wednesday twice that year. April and July. So I looked up what happened on April 11, 2007. I found out on Wikipedia there was two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers that killed 33 people and wounded a further 222 others. en.wikipedia.org...

The first attack, which was on the prime minister's office, killed 12 people and injured 118, and the second attack on the police station in the Bab Ezzouar district of Algiers killed 11 and injured 44.[2] The Al-Qaeda group in the Maghreb is the group claiming responability for these two attacks. This group was formally known as the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat (GSPC).
en.wikipedia.org...

So an Al-Qaeda group was responsible. Al-Qaeda = CIA. Could Oleg be CIA? Just a wild theory...

Edit: July 11, 1995 - The Srebrenica massacre is carried out. en.wikipedia.org...

The Srebrenica massacre, also known as the Srebrenica genocide[7][8][9][10][11][12] (Bosnian: Genocid u Srebrenici), was the July 1995 killing of more than 8,000[1][13][14][15][16] Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims), mainly men and boys, in and around the town of Srebrenica during the Bosnian War. The killing was perpetrated by units of the Army of Republika Srpska (VRS) under the command of General Ratko Mladić. The Secretary-General of the United Nations described the mass murder as the worst crime on European soil since the Second World War.[2][3] A paramilitary unit from Serbia known as the Scorpions, officially part of the Serbian Interior Ministry until 1991, participated in the massacre,[6][17] along with several hundred Russian and Greek volunteers.
en.wikipedia.org...

That would be enough to drive a person to extremes...

Again this is pure speculation looking at dates and events and that's all it is...
edit on 14-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

Extra Edit: Sorry Oleg, I didn't know how the Ukrainian/Russian calendars are. R.I.P. I got carried away.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: calendar day screw up

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Who wants to start taking bets?

I got 20 that says we start hearing the demands in less than 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Mistake

patent

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackpoolOne

Your right my bad ats

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
How long do you think they will continue the search for the missing plane, given that they are concluding it was hijacked? Do you think they could rush a conclusion and lay the blame on a rogue pilot/passengers, in order to have it brushed under the carpet ASAP?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm not an aviation or communication expert, I don't pretend to be, but in today's technological world I just find it highly strange that all these Governments, navies, etc. can't find a plane... With the advancements we see today with technology, are we to believe that every plane couldn't be equipped with some sort of electronic instrument that can't be turned off or destroyed, and that is always in constant contact with air traffic if it's in the air, regardless of location? Either the technology is 50 years behind or I'm missing something...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

TheBlackpoolOne
How long do you think they will continue the search for the missing plane, given that they are concluding it was hijacked? Do you think they could rush a conclusion and lay the blame on a rogue pilot/passengers, in order to have it brushed under the carpet ASAP?

I don't think they have any clue what's going on, and knowing that the US in involved helping/guiding Malaysia along I'm sure the information they are sharing with them and the rest of the world is highly accurate... I think they should just come out and admit that they have no effing clue. This story changes 30 times every day since the plane vanished... Tomorrow I will learn about a new possible cause and then the following day it will adapt into something else... I'm annoyed with CNN.com, because everytime I go to their site they have a big red banner blinking with "Breaking News" and then some BS title like "Jet liner flew strange path" or "possible two paths" or "hijacked" or "thinks it crashed here or there"... I wish they would just come out and say "we have no effing clue".....
edit on 14-3-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Wouldn't the search shift to air strips and hangars, looking to see where/if the jet refueled and postulate a flight path?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I for one certainly believe it was highjacked. At this point with the information we have all signs point to a highjacking. I would think that would be the outcome most nations didn't want. With that said I think if anything it should increase the search because of the security threat it could pose. The pilots could well have been involved and "gone rouge", being part of a larger operation. I don't believe they would be able to sell like the suicide idea or anything like that though.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

drwill

Wouldn't the search shift to air strips and hangars, looking to see where/if the jet refueled and postulate a flight path?

Good point : )

And I think they already knew that; thus search/rescue/investigation from Indian Ocean to S. China Sea, and all points in between.

drwill, sent you a pm btw
edit on 15-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Mikeultra

This is just a theory. This is Oleg Chustrak, the Ukrainian. I was looking at the calendar on the right side of the photo and noticed that the 11th is circled. It's a Wednesday in the year 2007. The 11th fell on Wednesday twice that year. April and July. So I looked up what happened on April 11, 2007. I found out on Wikipedia there was two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers that killed 33 people and wounded a further 222 others. en.wikipedia.org...

The first attack, which was on the prime minister's office, killed 12 people and injured 118, and the second attack on the police station in the Bab Ezzouar district of Algiers killed 11 and injured 44.[2] The Al-Qaeda group in the Maghreb is the group claiming responability for these two attacks. This group was formally known as the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat (GSPC).
en.wikipedia.org...

So an Al-Qaeda group was responsible. Al-Qaeda = CIA. Could Oleg be CIA? Just a wild theory...

Russian and Ukrainian calendars can typically go Monday-Sunday instead of Sunday-Saturday. Those red numbers at the end of the calendar (since it's flipped)? Those would signify those days being Saturday and Sunday. Here's an example below:

And a link to another, which specifies in English that it's Mon-Sun.
thumbs.dreamstime.com...

If that's so, then the date would be Thursday, October 11, 2007. The red around the date also looks more like it came that way with the calendar, though I couldn't find anything to correspond to that date. Really can't speculate more without knowing what kind of calendar it is.

Here is the image flipped to show correctly (non-mirrored).

edit on 15-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Me too.. I'm taking everything I hear from the media & officials with a pinch of salt, but for them to now say that the plane being hijacked is no longer a theory, and is now conclusive seems to show there now must be a good reason

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hijacked by Aliens?
Hijacked by Gravity?

Still all we have are decisions being made based on theories.

Still no proof 350 hours in.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

Your right, but they are still stating that they believe it crashed or ran out of fuel in the Indian Ocean. I'm looking forward to hearing exactly what they say in the news conference

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Did you see the other photos of him? Specifically, the one of him up on an electric pole. He's either a lineman or an electrician.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

drwill

For sure. Wouldn't the United States with all are survallance technology be working on contingencies such as this from the beginning? That's pretty much SOP for the US. It's all just so damn confounding. It's scary to think we honestly can't find this thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

ITA. They knew. Still, they leaked silly stuff about lithium batteries and cockpit fires and earthquakes. It begs the question: what else are they hiding? And why? Many of the puzzle pieces were known from the get go: stolen passports from Iranian nationals, a country known for harboring and facilitating terrorism; a junior pilot who'd baldly chatted up pretty passengers and invited them to hang in the unsecured cockpit; the mysterious silence of the transponder. Etc. Perhaps the rest of the puzzle is on the table?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Will throw this in the mix:

83 Planes have Vanished since 1948

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join