It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackpoolOne

this is far to hi tec for standard hijackers

all countries need to be on HIGH ALERT!! something bad is about to happen IMO, this is way to crazy! this so upsetting.

crazy crazy world we live in. Good luck finding it now, I can't see them finding it anytime soon, I think tomorrow is D-day for russia...... I pray for the passengers
edit on 15-3-2014 by option158 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2014 by option158 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Mikeultra
MH370 is 209 feet long and a 300 model is 242 feet long. Same wingspan 199 feet.
en.wikipedia.org...
I got banned from Craigslist, think that one in Viet Nam will?
Thanks. The one on Craigslist looks more like a 777-200 comparing it to the pictures on your link, but they call it a 777-300.

If you were banned maybe you can still access it with a proxy? Since you are banned here's the ad for the used 777-300:
vietnam.craigslist.org...

Probably a hoax, but it does look similar even if the model number is different.

Anyway I hope they find the missing 777-2H6-ER soon

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by option158

This is getting more and more bizarre!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Slight OT: guy next to PM on live feed resembles Saul from Homeland lol

Two potential corridors sensed, up north near kazak/turkmeni area or southern indian ocean.

Ending operations in south china sea.

I would like to take this moment to point out to those saying there's no fuel left etc. If plane flying under radar, can fly to bases/private owned airfields to refuel. Perhaps, my speculation, Diego Garcia still a possibility?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Supposed northern corridor includes Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan.. So I would assume this could include Iran???

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

He mentioned last contact near Kazakhstan??

And still looking into crew and passengers

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
May be someone thought they could make it to Crimea.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Malaysian Prime Minister: Movement of missing Malaysia Airlines plane was consistent with deliberate action of someone on plane - live video

Malaysian Prime Minister: Data shows Malaysia Airlines plane's last communication with satellite was in 1 of 2 locations - live video

Malaysian Prime Minister: Despite reports that plane was hijacked, authorities are still investigating all possibilities - live video

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

That is fake and all images taken from elsewhere. The one with the warehouse, it was from a European news story. Someone cut a hole in the warehouse to dump trash.
www.easybranches.eu...

About the press conference, the last known signal was sent 7 1/2 hours after takeoff. And judging the "corridors" in which it could have traveled, Iran is looking more and more of a possibility.
edit on 15-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by civpop

I think he said when final contact was lost it could fly as far north as Kazakhstan or far south into southern Indian Ocean.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by civpop

No, think he said last 'contact' was north malacca straits. He did say there was two corridors they are investigation, the kazak/turkmeni - north thailand one and the one to south indian ocean.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
An interesting talking point on TV suggesting that if plane still communicated with satellite at 811 local time then they obviously had no intention of downing the plane or would it not have just been downed when they took over the plane??

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Thanks I thought he Kazakhstan and I was like Wtf why do they only know this now with all the technology in the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by civpop

It's almost certainly one of these four:

1. Hijack plane and ransom passengers.
2. Hijack plane for specific passengers.
3. Hijack plane for later use.
4. Hijack plane for cargo.

If they wanted to simply destroy the plane, it would have been destroyed very quickly.

Given a confirmed two Iranians with stolen passports and then two mystery ticket buyers, all signs point towards Iran. However, it does seem like something just two people could pull off.

I recall there being talk a few days ago of two other passengers being looked at. Has that been mentioned again or clarified?
edit on 15-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: Added fourth reason.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
He said, the other guy said, what a cluster.

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: investigator denies claim plane was hijacked

Unnamed Malaysian government official claimed investigators had concluded that one of the pilots or someone else with flying experience hijacked the plane

The head of the investigation into the missing Malaysia Airlines plane has denied any conclusive evidence of hijacking and said it was just one of a number of lines they're looking at.

His comments came after a Malaysian government official said investigators had concluded that one of the pilots or someone else with flying experience hijacked the missing Malaysia Airlines plane.

Source

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Agree with that.

All he said was they were investigating crew and passengers or looking into them.

He said no questions but another conference would be held at 530 PM where questions would be answered.

Wondering about the cargo now as it said it wasn't scanned but can't find any official source?

It seems a lot for just two people to pull off what about the other passengers the two Ukrainians and the guy who left his watch and that behind?

Must be experienced people to fly the plane like that or alternatively the pilot was forced to, seems unlikely those two with fake passports could have done this I don't know.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sounded like the plane had 5.5 hours of flying from the radar contact at the strait. 2 hours longer then the arrival time scheduled. I suppose they can figure out where it could go to by 8:11.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So the plane is now landed/crashed somewhere as it cannot fly for this long.

I guess the US has a pretty good idea of where it is right now (having already told us that it is at the bottom of the Indian sea) and probably there are a few countries which would not want the 20 Freescale employees to 'be taken alive' in a hijacking situation with all that knowledge in their heads. Particularly since this has been fairly well organised and there so must be a government behind it. Unlike when a tin-pot outfit does a hijacking on the spur-of-the-moment, this situation excludes the possibility of buying back the hostages for money.

Also, we dont know what was the cargo which was the equivalent of 50 passengers plus their baggage. This means that it could all have been over this cargo rather than the 20 Freescale boffins.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

option158
reply to post by TheBlackpoolOne

this is far to hi tec for standard hijackers

Well think about who had the high tech know how on the plane. Probably no one would know more about how a plane is detected than a group of people who work on airplane cloaking devices.

My guess is either someone from the tech firm was in with the hijackers or was forced to help them disabled the transponders.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join