It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

abdctd
reply to post by Night Star

No. Op has not returned to thread.

youtu.be...

we been bamboozled again

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Granny has left the building...

Hope they weren't abducted by the Monster Corp...👽
edit on 5-3-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

To be fair on this, I am not so sure that the OP was attempting to bamboozle anyone but herself. If nothing else, it is a possibility. Given that, I see no need for the amount of vitriol and aggression. But, I do accept that is pretty much how things go at this point.

She wanted, perhaps even expected, people to come in and talk about how special her grand-daughter is (clue: claim of indigo stuff in OP). The thing is, her grand daughter IS very special regardless of any of that stuff, and thats what the focus should be on anyway.

I could be entirely wrong, and it is simply a hoax. But, I think there is a little more to the story than that. Still, no jumps of logic into the paranormal need to take place to explain this situation in a myriad of ways.

I think it was posted to illicit confirmation bias (like most threads). When that was not found, the OP left.

Or... maybe it was all a conspiracy to rustle up certain types of thinkers to be taken into "protective facilities" where they will be used as weapons against the oncoming squirrel rebellion.
edit on 5-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Or... maybe it was all a conspiracy to rustle up certain types of thinkers to be taken into "protective facilities" where they will be used as weapons against the incoming squirrel rebellion.

That would be my guess, lol

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Its the biggest conspiracy of them all, and they are *WELL ARMED AND WELL TRAINED*

They are as dangerous as they are cute.

I captured this picture on one of my scouting missions deep into squirrel territory:

They almost got me that time, they are very... squirrely..

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

gardener

abdctd
reply to post by Night Star

No. Op has not returned to thread.

Yikes, you would think they are interested in all the input

I don't blame her for bailing on her own thread with all the , rudeness, snarky comments, crude, discourteous, comments she had to indure. Seems to be the current MO for ATS these days.

I have had some very high strange events happen in my life lately but why bother posting about them?....I just don't need the abuse!

Seems that making "cute" insulting response posts is more important than actually addressing the OP.

edit on 5-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

olaru12
Seems to be the current MO for ATS these days.

I have had some very high strange events happen in my life lately but why bother posting about them?....I just don't need the abuse!

Seems that making "cute" insulting response posts is more important than actually addressing the OP.

Its not just ATS, its everywhere.

I gave plenty of serious suggestions to consider, and others did as well. I was actually interested in hearing how the OP's exploration of the possibilities was going, but we never got that.

My posts, at least, were never intended as an insult. Gotta have some fun in life!

I dont think we are going to get any answers on here, but the truth of the internet is that you need thick skin. People will debunk anything and everything, insult over the smallest matters, exhibit massive amounts of zealotry, and will perpetuate division at almost any cost.

And then, there will be the people that give honest avenues of exploration for the topic, and good honest discourse on any topic you can imagine.

Most of the time, both will be present in any given thread. While the OP got a number of insulting responses, she also got a great amount of some very clever ideas on how this could have occurred (both through paranormal and more "mundane" means). I even learned a little bit from the thread, which is always a nice thing.

Either way, without the OP here, threads tend to turn into speculation (at best).

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

They weren't all bad, we all have to endure.

Many people gave it their best shot.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED. I agree wholeheartedly about the abuse etc. Who needs it.

Why is it such an "unthinkable crime" to TAKE FOLKS AT FACE VALUE

unless and

UNTIL

PROVEN

OTHERWISE!

Sheesh.

Can you imagine sitting in the defendant box in a trial with the bulk of the posters on this thread in the jury? May as well kiss your rear good bye forever--REGARDLESS OF *ALL* THE EVIDENCE to the contrary.

I found the OP granny thoughtful;
that she'd done her homework exhaustively before starting this thread;

that she'd consulted extensively with all her extended local family and friends;

that she was merely leaving no reasonable stone unturned in trying to ferret out what MIGHT be going on;

that she was upset and concerned over the poltergeist stuff in the house and logically wondering if there was a connection;

that she was upset over the fear and upset on the part of her normally responsible, competent, congruent, intuned and communicative 17 year old granddaughter.

There were lots of details in the OP to support the above.

The bulk of posters hereon DIDN'T EVEN SEEM TO READ such details and certainly ignored them before blasting granny with all manner of insults and assaultive labels.

What a crew.

Given the massive tendency of such a huge percentage of ATS posters to march lock-step in such specifically personally assaultive, insulting words, phrases and tones . . . "liar" . . . "hoaxer" . . . 'ignorant of her own acting out granddaughter' . . . I'm quite concerned for the health and durability of the place. Sheesh.

Who nominated all the prosecutors, judges & executioners of the granny and her daughter?

There's one thing in being even harsh toward a belief or idea. That's not near as over the line of the personhood, personally assaultive stuff we've seen on this thread and on such a huge percentage of others quite routinely.

olaru12

I don't blame her for bailing on her own thread with all the , rudeness, snarky comments, crude, discourteous, comments she had to endure. Seems to be the current MO for ATS these days.

INDEED. My only explanation is that the males feel more . . . endowed . . . thereby . . . and maybe the females, too. The same old attachment disordered sense of worthlessness being bolstered by trashing someone else. How juvenile.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Did you and or your granddaughter also post this on phantomsandmonsters,com? If so, any interesting theories over there?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

starfire2453
Now please understand that she is not someone who plays practical jokes or seeks out attention. She is very unique in many ways and we have been told that she is an Indigo Child. We have pictures of her with halos around her entire body when there was no sun or lighting that could have caused this! Her mind is extraordinary and creative! She is different than any other child I have come across in my 61 years on this earth!

I stopped reading right there. You are 61 and yet fall for this astral body photography and indigo child new age BS. None of it scientific in any way.

You don't want a real scientific explanation, you want an explanation from a new age witch doctor who will tell you just what you want to hear.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

good catch

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

~Lucidity
Did you and or your granddaughter also post this on phantomsandmonsters,com? If so, any interesting theories over there?

I compared the photo to the original posted by the OP, and other than being upside down they are identical.
You won't happen to have a link to the site you found that on, by any chance? I googled it, but couldn't find a match.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

My bet. Went to a club wearing a skirt or shorts. Got a backlight hand stamp for re entry in the monster drink symbol then put her hand between her thigh and calf when it was cold.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Try this search.

Someone has posted it on Before It's News now too, with a mention of ATS.

edit on 3/5/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Went to that site to try and track down the granny but couldn't find the page you cited. Do you have a link, please?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

No I think it's cached out or something. It's not on that page anymore but apparently was at some point or is maybe in the forums there. I am not joining to look.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Thanks. I went to the other posted link above and it APPEARS to be all posted from ATS. . . . which should have likely been shorter to avoid violating ATS and the granny's copyright.

Anyway--no new threads or source links to track down given that it appears to have originated at ATS.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by nugget1

Try this search.

Someone has posted it on Before It's News now too, with a mention of ATS.

edit on 3/5/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

Thank you! That's it!

It says a 'reader' forwarded it from an ATS post. Wonder who that could have been? ROFL Some people seem to want to believe in ghosts and goblins SO badly that they refuse to look for logical explanations first.

90% of the 'paranormal' has a logical, scientific explanation. The other 10% does, too; science just hasn't been able to figure out how it works yet.S

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

nugget1
90% of the 'paranormal' has a logical, scientific explanation. The other 10% does, too; science just hasn't been able to figure out how it works yet.S

I cant wait until we start to explore that other 10%!

I think that it will likely involve technologies that have impacts far beyond paranormal investigation as well, which would be very exciting. There will be SO much to learn, when/if that happens!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join