It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
excuse me while i blather once again.

this is a random image from gooogle.

these two come from this site, www.hittmarking.com they have all kinds of stuff.
make your own stamps

could these be cut to match the design, i think so and done with ease.

and finally this one.

The ink does not wash off, but will eventually wear off if applied to skin. The ink may smear when rubbed on some glossy materials such as glass and some plastics. The ink will fade if left exposed to sunlight for about 1 week. If the ink is not left exposed to the sun, the ink will last indefinitely. Guangzhou Goodluck Stationery Limited

oh and just because something says non toxic, doesn't mean everyone is can use it. people have alergic reactions to all kinds of stuff that other people don't.

so the sweet hardworking little indigo angel, just happen to want to put up black light posters. nan who picked the light hmm? did you not think it funny if she picked it out the small little hand held one? did it not occur to you that she might have seen one like at a bar, rave or any thing else?
sorry nan, i think your little darling been out shaking that thang. or she is not telling you the whole story, or you spun a good yarn.

aliens, paranormal, demons,or anything else just pure blow hard.

just had to post this, this is the tamed down one, t&c wont let me post the original.

edit on 3-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2014 by Springer because: removed lude video

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

get off ya high horse there. a Psychologists can not Analise someone from behind a computer screen with out face to face communication. You are not a psychologist as a real psychologist wouldn't drag this on and encourage such crazy idea's.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
yes, this is an obvious made up story.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Let's see, I was taken to task for suggesting the 17 year old, girl or one of her friends used a black light stamp after probably seeing one at an under eighteen dance club. I even said if she wasn't aware of it, one of her friends could have stamped her at a slumber party (although this would make her pretty naive).

Did I say the girl was a lying, sneaky, unfaithful to her family, immoral, downright rotten, no good kid? Nope. But the OP responded defensively with the explanation her granddaughter gets up at 5 am for her grooming job. Well, good for her. These are not mutually exclusive activities.

Oh wait, I get it now...

Grooming = Good
Dancing = Bad

Silly me.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How is this still going?
And why doesn't this get tossed in LOL but threads that can easily get moved to gray area or skunk get tossed into LOL....
This is a lie... these marks are being sold as something they are not and it has been shown as such.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My pagan husband says it's the Ogham rune for the Saille letter S associated with the willow tree, which is associated with, among other things, spirtual growth, knowledge, healing, etc. In his opinion, she's probably a n00b initiate to a amateur teenage coven/group, or maybe a solitary learner, just beginning to learn. Again, in his opinion, the rune on her legs serves little purpose there beyond feces and chuckles, unless they're/she's trying to do a healing ritual and don't/doesn't actually know how to do it. Does her bad back lend pain or limitations to her legs? Could be what she was trying to do, and freaked the hell out that it stained as blacklight reactive (ergo, visible, aka BUSTED) and probably thinks if she can play dumb & faux spooked, you'll not suspect anything of her if you disapprove of pagan stuff.

Whether or not this would also be used as a club stamp, he's not sure. He said he's seen many BL stamps in his years, but not of this variety (runes)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Nyiah
My pagan husband says it's the Ogham rune for the Saille letter S associated with the willow tree, which is associated with, among other things, spirtual growth, knowledge, healing, etc. In his opinion, she's probably a n00b initiate to a amateur teenage coven/group, or maybe a solitary learner, just beginning to learn. Again, in his opinion, the rune on her legs serves little purpose there beyond feces and chuckles, unless they're/she's trying to do a healing ritual and don't/doesn't actually know how to do it. Does her bad back lend pain or limitations to her legs? Could be what she was trying to do, and freaked the hell out that it stained as blacklight reactive (ergo, visible, aka BUSTED) and probably thinks if she can play dumb & faux spooked, you'll not suspect anything of her if you disapprove of pagan stuff.

Whether or not this would also be used as a club stamp, he's not sure. He said he's seen many BL stamps in his years, but not of this variety (runes)

very good for you senorita, you my have hit the nail on the head.

look what i found, search ogham runes.

and when i crop it.

looks like a pretty good match. there are stamp companies that will make stamps from your design if you send it to them.

and your theory is spot on. dabbled in a little witchery and got freaked the ______out, when she had a allergic reaction to the ink.

and did you read what the caption underneath said.

looks like i may stand corrected. in part
edit on 4-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Yeah. I think this is another plausible scenario. I was thinking a tattoo or mark for a cult type group or club. In my original reply I posed the question on what the religious back ground or beliefs are but didn't see a reply yet.

leolady

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
At the unintentional risk of insulting the OP, this story isn't sitting too well with me and here's why. When trying to find out a reasonable explanation for something mysterious, one typically wouldn't add information to support their hunch. For example, the OP felt compelled to add her granddaughter might be an Indigo child and she's been seen with a 'halo' etc?
Why not just say she's not known to be a liar, a good student, a hard worker and leave it at that? Why add the enigmatic element to the story?

Also, if you purport not to know what this is, how are you qualified to eliminate what it's not? You claim to know it's not a rubber trademark stamp.....how's that? Because that would then imply this would be terrestrial oriented therefore out of the question?

Again, my intention is not to poke fun at the OP but the opening statement and subsequent comments just have a ring of sensationalism to it all.

Also, if she's the grandmother and HER mother is spry enough to make a purse for this young lady..... I am left a little perplex as the general dynamics of this family.

One last thing that makes me scratch my head: how can anyone even differentiate what we're looking at in those photos? There is no definition of a leg let alone a human body. For all we know that's a photo of a photo. So that too isn't helping much.

This story is much too ambiguous and anonymous. Sorry OP
edit on 4-3-2014 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

I have had many eerie unexplained occurrences in my life as well. I am not entirely doubting that something may be truthful about
this incident with the marks on your loved one. But I really have to ask, why didn't you mention the strange activity in your house
along with the rest of the incident at the very first?

I want you to get to the bottom of this, but it seems as if you are spinning a yarn as you go along.
No offense intended, but I'm only stating what most are thinking.
And as another stated, it is a VERY good protective measure to ASK for protection from all negative/harmful energies and entities
every night and every morning. I would also like to ask, how have her dogs been behaving lately?
I understand if you don't want to talk about this anymore.
Best Wishes

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

StormyStars
I just took pictures of an invisible ink tattoo of the symbol for Scorpio, glows in black/blue/purple & some LED lighting.....I downloaded them onto my laptop but when I tried to upload them here, I couldn't find them ::-(:
They look ALMOST identical & by an actual tattoo artist.
I will keep trying to get them up.......
My cousin's friend said it has been," In. " With 16 to 21 year olds mainly....
If all else fails, can I upload them on her from my cell phone? Anyone?
Be back soon

Not sure what you are implying? The marks were done as decorative tattoos? They are not pretty and are overlapped and messy?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

imho, Y'all's positions just REQUIRE tooooooooooo many flights of absolute fantasy to be even half true.

This may be true, but simply put, people will be people.

You know if you write something anywhere and ASK people's opinions you will get a full circle of conflicting thought...people are like that everywhere! Best not to ask unless you are willing to hear all the ideas of the different mind sets out there.

That said no one should ever call a poster a name including lier if the OP can't be proved neither can deceit so the point of name calling is just to be cruel.
(if it is to deny ignorance...than leaving the thread is more appropriate, by not participating you can "deny ignorance" without offending anyone or breaking rules.)

I have to say on my part I always cringe when I see a grown person state that a child or teen finds them still "cool". Why would you have this need to fit in with the kids instead of being a good example of what it means to grow up.
I think this is a lot to do with what is wrong in our society today, instead of an elder being respected by the young, they want to BE young in every way and be a friend not a parent, grandparent and mentor.

The "adults" today are the same as the children, partys, drugs, language, tattoos and all.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Persons who seem to know established that it would not be normal to be stamped on the leg at a rave or club.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Persons who seem to know established that it would not be normal to be stamped on the leg at a rave or club.

it may not have been done necessarily for readmitting purposes.
could have done been just trying to look cool, fit in with a new crowd.

these are from a search for body paint/ stamps at a rave.

as i said time and time again, there is more than a reasonable doubt to think that this is nothing other than a teenager bowing to peer pressure.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Not a bad theory if the marks were in anyway decorative, but they are not. Why use such ugly marks if that were the case?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Not a bad theory if the marks were in anyway decorative, but they are not. Why use such ugly marks if that were the case?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, also they could have thought that it looked cool and it didn't.
as one poster suggested could have been used as a ritual/ spell that only means something to others in a certain group.
again that's where peer pressure comes from.

main point is that to immediately jump to some exotic reason for the more than obvious mundane stamp, such as paranormal, demons, aliens or what have you is ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Some of the materials that will show up with a blacklight are sunscreen, aspercream (analgesic cream), some moisturizers for the face mostly anti-aging and a few makeups.

IF left by Greys, in my experience the markings will fade within a week. A regular black light bulb will NOT show the substances left by the Greys. The greenish white color is associated with a healing substance, the blue that they leave is from their bodies touching us. This looks like the greenish of the healing substance. Of course since it's a really cheap light it could be the blue and with a more expensive light it would show blue.

Look inside of her ears/nose and have her check "other" areas. If you are really concerned I would buy the larger fluorescent black light that is made to hang on the wall over posters. This will let you check the room more thoroughly. Check doorframes and bedding as well. Anywhere we would touch.

Straight scars also may show up with the blacklight. If they are ET/ID created the scars will fade within a week usually less. Same with the markings, these will fade. The healing substance fades more slowly than the blue.

There is no need to be afraid. If this was ET/ID related they did no harm she is aware of and the best prediction of future behavior is past behavior. So there is no need to believe she will be harmed in the future.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

starfire2453
That's what a few people said but it is not the same symbol. Also, she did not do this to herself! It would be extremely difficult to put those markings on herself

I am always skeptical if someone posts an "incredible" story and asks for an explanation - but then is quick to reply arguing against any "logical" explanation. If you already "know she didn't do it herself"...why do you ask here on the forum what it is? How do you KNOW what the markings are? It's clear that you already have a pre-formed "idea" of what the markings *supposedly* are, and therefore I tell you straight out that I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. (If you were genuinly asking for advice what it is you wouldn't just brush-off people's explanations and basically tell them they are 'wrong'. How could you since you don't know what it is? You are just looking for confirmation of of your own opinion...or you are hoaxing/lying and are for that reason rejecting people's opinion.)

Edit: Human Alien above..said exactly what I thought as well. Nailed it.
edit on 22014RuTuesdayAmerica/Chicago57PMTuesdayTuesday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

amraks
reply to post by BO XIAN

get off ya high horse there. a Psychologists can not Analise someone from behind a computer screen with out face to face communication. You are not a psychologist as a real psychologist wouldn't drag this on and encourage such crazy idea's.

Yes you can "analyze" someone's story, of course you can. And there are SEVERAL indications that something stinks with that story. Several people pointed it out already. I also find it "funny" she needed to say "this is not some hoax" already in her OP, besides other tell-tale signs that something is "off" with the story. I am not necessarily implying she is intentionally hoaxing (she may well be), but she has, simply spoken, no interest in finding out what the markings actually are. And this is only explainable if she a) knows already that the story is bogus or b) has already made up her mind of what it is. So either way, her posting is not genuine in a sense that she is looking for an explanation as she pretends, there is another motivation behind it. Yes, psychology is awesome and it DOES work.
edit on 22014R000000TuesdayAmerica/Chicago19PMTuesdayTuesday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

starfire2453
reply to post by WhiteAlice

That was my first thought but there is nothing here with a symbol like those. I have looked at every possible logical explanation to no avail!

Many people here have given logical explanations but you shoot down every one of them.

First you claim she has a busy schedule doing all those chores to defend one explanation then later you mention she has been home with the flue for a week to defend against another explanation....which is it?

I don't think this is genuine and your just looking for attention.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join