It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

You seem to have an unusual obsession with this specific thread, in those regards...

Please, tell us more

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Serdgiam
reply to post by amraks

You seem to have an unusual obsession with this specific thread, in those regards...

Please, tell us more

please explain what you are trying to say.

edit on 6/3/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

You seem very concerned about the T&Cs as it pertains to this thread.

It would seem the best course of action would be to actually contact a Mod instead of just talking about it in the thread. Then, they can either take action, or explain how it does not violate the T&Cs.

None of us currently participating in the thread are able to speak about it with any authority.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

The reason I am concerned is lots of people are getting taken for a ride here, so I have said my two bob why these threads shouldn't be moved but only to be deleted.

I have also contacted moderators..

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

amraks

The reason I am concerned is lots of people are getting taken for a ride here, so I have said my two bob why these threads shouldn't be moved but only to be deleted.

While I personally consider that a possibility, I do not see any actual evidence that is the case. Given that, it would seem The Gray Area is a more fitting location than LOL or the HOAX forum.

Have they answered your questions?

Because, at this point, I think the thread would probably just roll down the list into the archives if it werent for us bumping it.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Agreed but I couldn't be arrogant and not reply to you hey lol

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

amraks

TAKEN FOR A RIDE?

I suppose a ride through an interesting intellectual, existential, relational landscape in the comfort of their own Laz-Y-Boys.

Sigh.

How . . . . terribly ruthlessly off the wall horrible! /sarc

At WORST folks have to SUFFER at least a slightly to moderately interesting personal story.

They have some slightly to moderately entertaining postulations about causes.

I would agree, though, . . . they DO have to SUFFER the nastiness of a lot of naysaying assaultiveness.

Perhaps you should contact the mods about THAT!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Let it go. Without the OP there are no answers. So therefore, no one is right, no one is wrong.
edit on 3/6/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by FinalCountdown

I'm pretty sure I read an ATS report that the Op was banned for misrepresentation, using a story & photos not her own as her own, & a lot more but I'm going to have to find that post again to be positive it is or is not our M.I.A Granny's user name.
If it is, I will put up a quote of that part of the post.
If it isn't, I'll give a reply stating it isn't.

You can click on the first page of this thread and see that the OP has not been banned.

I'm not sure what all the vitriol against the OP is all about. This IS the gray area, after all and, frankly, I've read of people's experiences on ATS that I thought should be in the gray area that were not. Some of those I just rolled my eyes at and moved on to the next thread.

One question I do have for those who say the granddaughter is just surprised to find her rave club stamp still there after so long is.....why is she now sleeping with granny from fear of being alone if she knows where the mark came from? What teenager does that?

I don't blame the OP for not coming back to her thread but I hope she eventually does. I think the best useful/helpful information I've seen so far is to get a skin biopsy to see what the substance is.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hey, I've had worse and I stayed. The one day limit for troll postings seems to be some sort of game rule? Which the OP followed to the minute. And yes, they are always heartfelt plea like posts, but I will say "Who knows?" The Op might show up sometime and answer all our questions, but until then everything is moot.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe that so many people are unaware of the connection with fluorescent markings and abductees. I'm pretty sure they're abduction marks, but it's still possible it could be detergent, a stamp, hiliter, dog-chemicals, or the other stuff that was mentioned, though why wouldn't the marks rub off? hmm? So she's either lying or she's dealing with a very strange substance. And I doubt she's lying because this happens to many abductees.

But this post is really for starfire.

Me and my room mate a few years ago woke up and found yellow-green fluorescent marks on us. A couple days before, we were scrounging at the thrift store and randomly found a blacklight, so I kept it on all night because I was afraid of the dark. And it looked effin' cool. Then I found the mark while changing my socks. I tried taking pictures, but my crappy camera phone (was very crappy) wouldn't capture it. (I have pics of other abduction marks though) but there are witnesses. The crazy thing is, is that this # DOES NOT rub off! You can scrub your skin until it peels, but the fluorescence stays there because it's subdermal (under the skin). My mark was a circle with 2 squares above my left ankle on the inside. My room mate (couple days later) awoke to find some stains on his arms that looked like a hand grabbed him with 3 fingers o_O ! I actually keep an LED blacklight strip in my washroom with all the mirrors to check on occasion. Because abductions aren't like a one time thing, they tend to occur throughout decades of your life unfortunately.

We were 18 and 19 at the time though. Other weird things that happened in that room included: seeing a tall grey staring at me then phasing out of reality, seeing a portal, seeing monstrous astral beings, seeing orbs, flying sparks, strange loud noises in the ear, sleep paralysis, waking up to see men in the bedroom then falling back to sleep, waking up with feeling of being thrown into bed, experiencing after effects of drugging (when no drugs were taken), and stimulated psychic abilities that accompanied the nights of feeling drugged along with paranormal phenomena. I've also experienced flashbacks and other weird things that indicate abductions were going on so that's how I know, but understandably, most people won't believe this is actually a freakin' reality and goes on right under our noses (!). But if you do some research, the evidence is near-impossible to dismiss.

We were both the 'indigo' type as well so go figure, though I hate that stupid new age term, too egotistical. Abductees tend to be a little quirky, highly intelligent, feel a sense of mission, may have subtle psychic abilities, and are often unique. I think it's because abductees are often selected based on genetics and soul frequency. I notice abductees are also 'influenced' to really get into new age concepts and often become ungrounded, overly emotional, gullible, and basically sucked into the new age thing. I was really sucked into it after some family said I was 'Indigo'. I think that's a sign of programming by the abductors (possibly). Thankfully I'm better and more rational now. But if she gets into it well just try and encourage critical thinking and not be seduced by the emotional intoxication of thinking so 'wishy washy', because too much emotion clouds judgement and decreases discernment and critical thinking. (e.g. election propaganda).

But starfire, if you're still here, don't worry. We turned out fine. I freaked out and got no sleep when I first found the markings, but nothing bad happened to me. We have divine protection from higher beings and the big man up there ^^^ and prayer helps.

This thread's a bit synchronistic for me as well, as I was just randomly talking to my old room mate about this (fluorescent marks) yesterday, and we haven't talked about it in years. I found this page from a site I never visit, and notice ufochick here, who's one of the few I agree with who I also just added on facebook a couple days ago so go figure...synch? Okay how about this as well....my birthday is January 11th which is 1 day off from the girl with those green marks in this thread.

But I agree with this from 'ufochick':

Some of the materials that will show up with a blacklight are sunscreen, aspercream (analgesic cream), some moisturizers for the face mostly anti-aging and a few makeups.

IF left by Greys, in my experience the markings will fade within a week. A regular black light bulb will NOT show the substances left by the Greys. The greenish white color is associated with a healing substance, the blue that they leave is from their bodies touching us. This looks like the greenish of the healing substance. Of course since it's a really cheap light it could be the blue and with a more expensive light it would show blue.

Look inside of her ears/nose and have her check "other" areas. If you are really concerned I would buy the larger fluorescent black light that is made to hang on the wall over posters. This will let you check the room more thoroughly. Check doorframes and bedding as well. Anywhere we would touch.

Straight scars also may show up with the blacklight. If they are ET/ID created the scars will fade within a week usually less. Same with the markings, these will fade. The healing substance fades more slowly than the blue.

There is no need to be afraid. If this was ET/ID related they did no harm she is aware of and the best prediction of future behavior is past behavior. So there is no need to believe she will be harmed in the future.

Here are some links about fluorescence on abductees:

evelorgen.com...

evelorgen.com... gs-found-on-claimants-of-alien-et-contact/

www.youtube.com...

www.alienscalpel.com...

On another forum, user 'montalk' thinks fluorescent marks are more likely to be connected with milabs + mind control than aliens:

Black lights come in different wavelengths, and the lower the wavelength, the more visible the fluorescent substance against the non-fluorescent background. Otherwise the whole area is bathed in blue/purple light and it's hard to make out what you want to see. Like pet urine in carpet are best seen with black lights 385 nanometers and below. There are UV LED flashlights in the 360 to 385 range used for that purpose, for scorpion hunting and other tasks. So, if whatever light you use doesn't seem to work well enough, a lower wavelength may give more clarity. Although the lower the wavelength, the greater the risk of DNA damage, so definitely keep the exposure short. Check out this article about biophotons in the 380 nm range, pretty fascinating.

I seriously wonder though whether real aliens would use fluorescent markers. Maybe they do, but fluorescent dyes just sounds like something military abductors would use. Because humans = not psychic = need to use physical eyes -> try to be secretive -> use invisible ink that glows under UV light. Whereas aliens could use psychic markers or some nonphysical implant for that task.

On the other hand, I've heard a couple instances where a glowing fluid was involved in abduction and mind control procedures. Glowing like the liquid inside glow sticks. My guess is that the light emitted by this substance meddles with the physical-etheric interface of the human body/DNA/neurons, via some advanced pharmacology that is decades if not centuries ahead of modern medicine.

www.theoutpostforum.com... 516

There's also a lot you can do to reduce the effects of abductions, and even decrease the chances of them happening. Here's a good article by Montalk that mentions some good tips: montalk.net...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hmm I wanted to do a quick edit to my last post but when I go to type in the editing textbox, half the text gets deleted

I was just going to say that the other problem with the new age way of thinking that I was talking about was the unwillingness to look at scary and uncomfortable topics which is essentially ignorance. So I'd recommend to keep that in mind, and investigate all sides of a story, trying to see things as objectively as possible when investigating this fringe stuff. And also about emotions, I'm not dissing them, I love emotions and am very passionate about metal music, but they should be kept in check. I made so many dumb decisions when I was a vegan, new age hippy lol just saying.
edit on 7-3-2014 by bluemetal because: added a couple sentences

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

why is she now sleeping with granny from fear of being alone if she knows where the mark came from? What teenager does that?

I had some missing time from what was obviously an abduction last fall. The fear in my body was intense and I had to sleep in my room mate's room. I was too afraid of my bedroom. I didn't know what happened, but the fear of the experience can be triggered when you discover something such as a mark, or realize the time. Unconsciously you get very emotionally terrified and confused. The emotion was almost palpable in my body. So I think something scary did happen to her that she doesn't remember, but it's being triggered subconsciously and that's why she's scared. If she just went to a club drinking, or her friend drew on her, she'd pretend she doesn't know, but wouldn't be freaked out like that.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
# I can't believe I forgot to mention this:

There are a few things that are indicated in the abduction literature as to what the fluorescence might be (that I know of). One woman who found what appeared to be fluorescent spill marks on her foot recovered her memories of the experience. She remembered that a container or bottle fell and broke on the floor and must've spilt the liquid onto her. So it's probably liquid stuff.

Another abductee asked a grey what the fluorescent marks were for. The alien told her that it was to designate a certain hierarchical status of the abductee, like how cattle are branded. Then again, aliens are known for lying so who knows...

Now a more interesting thing: In Masquerade of Angels by Karla Turner there is the story of Ted Rice and his abductions. What happened to him was amazing, with huge implications. I'll just mention a few key points and you guys can click to link to read more. Basically he was abducted by alien-looking beings and forced to drink a liquid that glowed yellow-green. He then went out of his body but was attached to the green slime that dribbled down his mouth. That's all I will mention here but you can read the story here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net... It will be hard to believe if you're not familiar with things like out-of-body or astral travel...

And there is also this story where some green/yellow slime was left all over the room after Satanic rituals that apparently involved reptilians. But I don't know about that one lol, I didn't look into that much and find much to support that story.

So there are multiple explanations connected with aliens and abductions. The cattle mutilation connection is weird too. It kept me up all night when I first found out.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemetal

It a proto-caananite kaph which is interesting because it's a dead language.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I read the ATS post after a few pages of Granny not returning.

Do you know the Grand-Daughter is truly sleeping with her Gran now? For a fact?
I missed THAT part somehow but if that was indeed stated, it could have been an exaggeration to collaborate her story..... it does not mean truth.....

BTW, you are correct. The banned Starfire was NOT Starfire2453......so not the Grand-Mother I guess.

If it was all real, she'd have done more photos after a time if the marks were still there, taken her to a Dr., kept us up to date at the very LEAST, but has not even attempted has she?

And no reason to get snarky with me please, I've already had the beginnings of a bad day & it was a comment on a possibility for her not returning..... did you see me say it was fact? No. I said I'd look for the post to the statement to make sure & then stating if it wasn't or quoting the post if it was.

Which, I have just stated it was not as I was about to do before I read your snarky response, & I am not the one in question here. I just now did as I stated I would, thank you kindly.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Wow..... honestly? Must've hit someones nerve lol! Chee!...........

Really starting to lose respect......

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

starfire2453
My 17 yr old granddaughter was playing with her handheld blacklight yesterday and all of a sudden saw these strange symbols on both of her calfs! She was so frightened that she came running downstairs to me in tears! Now please understand that she is not someone who plays practical jokes or seeks out attention. She is very unique in many ways and we have been told that she is an Indigo Child. We have pictures of her with halos around her entire body when there was no sun or lighting that could have caused this! Her mind is extraordinary and creative! She is different than any other child I have come across in my 61 years on this earth!
Now, as to these symbol markings....We tried washing them off, took lotion to try and remove them and even tried nail polish remover with no success! They only show under a blacklight and are not visible to to the naked eye! I think they resemble a Rune Symbol but am unable to find any that match her markings. They are all the same with some looking older than others, however there is one on each calf that are very bright and clear under the blacklight! They are all exactly the same and if someone had done this to her they would have had to use a stencil. These were not put there by her or anyone else and it is a true mystery as to how they got there or what they are! Also, at times her calfs swell to twice their normal size and are extremely painful!
I have had people suggest "Paranormal or Aliens", allergic reaction to detergent, labels on clothing, friends writing on her calfs or using a stamp and many other suggestions. All of them me and my family and friends already thought of and said. As to why she was shining a blacklight on her body... she was actually shining it around the room and in moving it she hit the light in her leg. It was purely by accident that she found these symbols on herself. She does not go to clubs and we have nothing with UV paint or ink in our homes. Not even paint remover will remove this from her skin! We tried everything else and paint remover was our last hope in removing them!
This is not some hoax and I was hoping someone out there had seen this or read about it somewhere. This is very serious to all of us concerned and I pray someone has an answer.
Here are pictures of the symbols on her. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated!

edit on 1-3-2014 by starfire2453 because: added to story

I included this a part of a quote so as to relate to what I will try to say.

The markings could be acid in nature. Urine for example is an acid and can be seen in black light or infra red. The markings will probably fade in a few weeks. The symbol is probably a code. As to aliens or other entities I cannot say for sure.

Try soaking them with sodium bicarbonate and water. That would be baking soda and water. This will neutralize the acid if it is that.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join