It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemetal

Thanks for the links and personal experiences narrative.

Fascinating and sobering, imho.

Have you investigated Guy Malone's experiences; panel of top flight experts; ministry?

www.youtube.com... 0...1ac.1.11.youtube.pul-p6LCH2I

WWW.ALIENSTRANGER.COM...

WWW.ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG...

Your details included some I hadn't been aware of before. But then I haven't been keeping as close a tabs on the phenomena in recent years as I did for decades. Most of what I came across was too often too redundant to be worth a lot of time and energy.

The business about hierarchically branding the abductees is interesting.

. . . some for main course . . . some for appetizer . . . some for this genetic experiment . . . some for that . . . .

At least you provided a lot of food for thought . . . for those still capable of fair-minded thought.

THX THX.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by seentoomuch

I read the ATS post after a few pages of Granny not returning.

Do you know the Grand-Daughter is truly sleeping with her Gran now? For a fact?
I missed THAT part somehow but if that was indeed stated, it could have been an exaggeration to collaborate her story..... it does not mean truth.....

BTW, you are correct. The banned Starfire was NOT Starfire2453......so not the Grand-Mother I guess.

If it was all real, she'd have done more photos after a time if the marks were still there, taken her to a Dr., kept us up to date at the very LEAST, but has not even attempted has she?

And no reason to get snarky with me please, I've already had the beginnings of a bad day & it was a comment on a possibility for her not returning..... did you see me say it was fact? No. I said I'd look for the post to the statement to make sure & then stating if it wasn't or quoting the post if it was.

Which, I have just stated it was not as I was about to do before I read your snarky response, & I am not the one in question here. I just now did as I stated I would, thank you kindly.

I did not respond to you. I have never posted anything about anyone being banned. I have not made any "snarky" remarks, whatever that means?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
NO real Doctor will do a skin biopsy on markings like that. There is no where to go on the medical side. As soon as you move out of the "normal" box you are looked at as a person with mental health issues.

In regards to a teen sleeping with a parent or other adult out of fear? Oh yes it happens. Not just for things involving the ET/paranormal either. In high school I had a friend who was mugged and slightly injured at 16, she slept on the floor by her parents bed for months. Any trauma can cause this, especially if the subconscious remembers more than the conscious mind. In my opinion anyway.

I have no idea if the story is correct or not but I thought this was an area to discuss things of this nature? Being new perhaps I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ufochick

You are not wrong, infancy in adults causes stupidity.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here's an idea....film her calves being washed off with various soaps and detergents, I had read that you said it had already been tried, that'll stop people from saying "have you tried washing it off ..with X...." Make Sure you film it under the blue light. And yes even that ink used in clubs isn't permanent... No ink on the human bodies skin is permanent except tattoo ink, and they do use the kind of ink that only glows under a black light, but judging from the pattern in the pics, I would rule out a tattoo, I don't want to say "aliens" all possible scenarios should be ruled out.

Here's an idea- how bout everybody reading this thread check there own bodies with a black light, post pics of what you find if anything at all.
edit on 3/7/2014 by LionEatsSheep because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I have read Gran's post and replies & STILL do not see where her Grand-Daughter still sleep with her & if were to find something like that on my body, my Daughter's or 4 small Grand-Children's bodies, I'd have tried seeking medical attention FIRST with the calves swelling at times as there could be something toxic entering her blood stream.
And she says this?

we have nothing with UV paint or ink in our homes.
Homes. Plural?

I say that b/c;
My late Mom had been abducted too many times and died October 14th 2012 at 66 years old of L.E.M.S AND the rarest form of Cancer there is which worsened after 2 weeks of radiation therapy & my late Dad had also been abducted though not as frequently but died 4 months after my Mom February 11th 2013 at age 64. Of massive stroke & heartbreak. It was going to be their 50th Wedding Anniversary November 29th 2012. His autopsy showed he'd had Cancer a few times but never knew. Yet had radiation show in trace amts.
i also had Thyroid Cancer at age 12, surgery & 3 rounds of radiation, they had more planned but I already had too much, had Cancer of the womb & all surrounding ligaments, surgery & chemo were done but no radiation as radiation was already too high in my system yet I hadn't ever lived with my parents as I was in an all girls Remote Roman Catholic school from age 4 till made to marry at age 15 but it had been an arranged thing. I had the surgery at age 26 & took my Daughters & left him 2 months later as to him, I was no longer a woman without womb. I died at age 44 of Pancreatic Cancer yet made it back, again having huge traces of radiation which was a Mystery. And a few more....... all odd anomalies.

Also, I was/am an only child, all my Dad's brothers & sisters are all gone now too, his twin sister 1 month before my Mom, his baby sister unexpectedly, 4 hours after my Mom, his 2 remaining sisters within 2 weeks of him, leaving only 1 Great uncle of 88 yeas.
I only know 2 Aunts from my Mom's side,1 700 Km's of me & one here.
My eldest Daughter cracked & I've lost her emotionally, my youngest Daughter live 800 Km's from me.

I am now a total orphan thus if Gran is still reading replies & has not yet taken her Grand-Daughter to a Doctor? I hope if she reads this, she will. /m. Peace.

edit on th312014Fri, 07 Mar 2014 19:48:19 -06000314th31pmFri, 07 Mar 2014 19:48:19 -0600 by StormyStars because: I left out a piece of info

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Apologies. One of my replies was quoted in a reply sent to you......

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

bluemetal
Wow I can't believe that so many people are unaware of the connection with fluorescent markings and abductees. I'm pretty sure they're abduction marks,

What's even more odd is that the only mentioning of such things on the entire internet are small unknown blogs, FB pages, unsourced claims and very unheard of reports from very unheard of people.

It's also strange that a google search for images of these markings retrieves zero of them…weird, I can google a shark-unicorn and get plenty images of those…

MM

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Mr Mask

bluemetal
Wow I can't believe that so many people are unaware of the connection with fluorescent markings and abductees. I'm pretty sure they're abduction marks,

What's even more odd is that the only mentioning of such things on the entire internet are small unknown blogs, FB pages, unsourced claims and very unheard of reports from very unheard of people.

It's also strange that a google search for images of these markings retrieves zero of them…weird, I can google a shark-unicorn and get plenty images of those…

MM

I was surprised because I thought this was a conspiracy forum full of researchers who would know. There is so much material on aliens, abductions, and milabs that I was honestly surprised so few people here recognized the connection between abductions and fluorescence.

Oh, well this phenomena is anything but a secret in the abduction research community. It's reported by a decent number of prominent researchers, and abductees. There aren't many pictures of this. There's a decent chart with graphics on the evelorgen.com link I posted previously. There're also a few pics here: www.google.ca... G5g4CIDg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1508&bih=812#q=fluorescent+abduction&safe=off&tbm=isch

You'd have to do some research and reading to learn more about it as it's not exactly common knowledge. James Rink publicly says that there is a liquid that is injected into him during military abductions. His friend Kosol, a guy who apparently had contact with positive ETs, negative ETs, and military black ops groups, said that this substance is yellow-green, fluorescent, and is called 'Compound C'. Rink says that it makes the body shapeshift, but I don't believe that. I think it might be used for mind-control, or loosening the astral body from the physical.
edit on 7-3-2014 by bluemetal because: forgot stuff

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

IF left by Greys, in my experience the markings will fade within a week. A regular black light bulb will NOT show the substances left by the Greys. The greenish white color is associated with a healing substance, the blue that they leave is from their bodies touching us. This looks like the greenish of the healing substance. Of course since it's a really cheap light it could be the blue and with a more expensive light it would show blue.

Our yellow-green marks faded in about a week. The blacklight we had was a fluorescent tube approximately 18 inches in length, used for posters, strong enough to light up the whole big room. We were pretty convinced of the colour. My room mate noticed what looked like grab marks, from something with 3 (possibly 4, memory's foggy) fingers on his arm in a couple places. There were also some marks on the couch that looked like drops of liquid.

It is a really strange phenomena. Especially the little circle with 2 squares near my ankle, was that like a 'brand' mark (to identify and organize abductees like lab-rats), or was that like a plug mark of some sort where I was pumped with something? I suspect the first.

BUT if this was done by aliens, why would they need fluorescent marks? Aliens are psychic and can identify people with psychic energy. Psychic energy, mind scans, energy signature identification, and telepathy are undetectable to non-psychics. So it's hard to believe aliens would need 'invisible ink'. Fluorescent marks are hidden under normal lighting conditions. Sounds like something some more non-psychic abductors would use because they're not psychic and have to resort to invisible ink for their secrecy.

And there is a lot of evidence that military abductors deceive abductees by tricking them into believing they were taken by aliens. That way, people don't realize that humans are doing it.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

I'm sorry, but I think you are blowing the whole thing out of proportion. As you're probably aware, 17 yr olds can be the ultimate drama queens and you're just feeding into the whole, "OMG it's aliens" scenario, when there is probably a far more rational explanation.

I know you think your granddaughter is special, we all think our kids are special and we all think that there are things that they would or wouldn't do...then get the shock of our lives when it turns out we were wrong! But your constant rebuttal of every possibility (apart from a paranormal/extra terrestrial one) is a bit draining to be honest and you are thinking about taking her to a doctor. What the heck do you think a Dr is going to say? I can almost guarantee that they will offer all of the possible explanations that members here have given, at which point are you going to say "No...none of that is possible, I think there must be an unknown force at work" at which point I imagine the Dr will seriously consider your and your granddaughter's mental health...I don't mean that in a nasty way, but that is what they will think, so I would avoid going to see a Dr if you're not prepared for a down-to-earth, logical explanation.

But seriously, you are just creating more of a fearful situation for your granddaughter here by refusing to accept that the marks are probably from a totally innocuous, albeit unknown, source and do you think it is wise to encourage her to think in this way? You've already said that she is so scared that she won't sleep by herself, which is frankly quite worrying and I would have thought that a 61yr old would have more sense than to play into the fears of a 17yr old and exacerbating them, rather than just saying "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm sure it's nothing, just forget about it" and move on.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Another thing that came to mind that I forgot to mention was the girl's sickness. She was apparently sick for a week when the mark appeared. Abduction symptoms include illness, so that could be another indicator. Of course we don't have the full story, but the main interesting thing is that the ink won't rub off.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
isn't there a pokemon that draws on people?
i mean, this whole thread is getting silly.
my daughter came home after clubbing with marks like that on her. she was also 'ill'. turns out people put strange marks on their mates at clubs and get drunk and ill with exagerated hangovers.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

The problem with assuming that these marks we're talking about are simply stamp marks, or fluorescent marks from a club applied externally, is that they don't wash off. I couldn't scrub mine off no matter what I used because it was subdermal (under the skin). Starfire is saying the same thing. I think that if these marks were like a liquid, or stamp applied to the skin, it could wash off, even if you had to scrape the skin with a pumice stone - though in my case, even that didn't work. Unless dance clubs now have some really advanced fluorescent stuff, I don't think that's the case. Plus why would the marks look like that?

edit on 8-3-2014 by bluemetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

All of your related experiences are so close to toStarfire2453's story but more meat in them.

I DON'T CARE IF THIS GETS REMOVED YET AGAIN AS IT IS STILL ON TOPIC AND YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

1. Starfire2453 goes MIA, a week? later you show up a total newbie, with, it would seem, some pull.
2. Every reply directly to made to Starfire2453, you not only reply to them but also have something to add to HER story, but also seem to be on the defense FOR Starfire2453.
3. You have basically taken over Starfire2453's thread only always 1 upped.
4. I call you Starfire2354 and my reply gets removed as," The reply was socompletely and totally off topic which it was NOT, at all. So naturally, no one else will dare question the similarities in stories, your vehement defense of Starfirer2453's replies directed at HER, and you replying to replies directed at her, it is as if you are her only different Gender?

starfire2453

Registered: th282014Fri, 28 Feb 2014 21:17:23 -06000214th28pmFri, 28 Feb 2014 21:17:23 -0600
Member is offline.
54 28
111 1.09 36

this her, made 28 threads that can't be found,

bluemetal

Registered: th312014Thu, 06 Mar 2014 23:14:46 -06000314th31pmThu, 06 Mar 2014 23:14:46 -0600
Member is offline.
10 0
4 0.04 8

this obviously is you. No location or mood on either, Starfire2354 made 28 threads, 54 replies & was obviously well liked. You also put no location or mood. All you've done, is make 10 replies, all it seems, in lieu of Starfire2354 only, yet seem as equally like for how long you've apparently became an ATS member. Lucidity shows everyone this, files.abovetopsecret.com... and you come in wit all this;

Wow I can't believe that so many people are unaware of the connection with fluorescent markings and abductees. I'm pretty sure they're abduction marks, but it's still possible it could be detergent, a stamp, hiliter, dog-chemicals, or the other stuff that was mentioned, though why wouldn't the marks rub off? hmm? So she's either lying or she's dealing with a very strange substance. And I doubt she's lying because this happens to many abductees.

But this post is really for starfire.

Me and my room mate a few years ago woke up and found yellow-green fluorescent marks on us. A couple days before, we were scrounging at the thrift store and randomly found a blacklight, so I kept it on all night because I was afraid of the dark. And it looked effin' cool. Then I found the mark while changing my socks. I tried taking pictures, but my crappy camera phone (was very crappy) wouldn't capture it. (I have pics of other abduction marks though) but there are witnesses. The crazy thing is, is that this # DOES NOT rub off! You can scrub your skin until it peels, but the fluorescence stays there because it's subdermal (under the skin). My mark was a circle with 2 squares above my left ankle on the inside. My room mate (couple days later) awoke to find some stains on his arms that looked like a hand grabbed him with 3 fingers o_O ! I actually keep an LED blacklight strip in my washroom with all the mirrors to check on occasion. Because abductions aren't like a one time thing, they tend to occur throughout decades of your life unfortunately.

We were 18 and 19 at the time though. Other weird things that happened in that room included: seeing a tall grey staring at me then phasing out of reality, seeing a portal, seeing monstrous astral beings, seeing orbs, flying sparks, strange loud noises in the ear, sleep paralysis, waking up to see men in the bedroom then falling back to sleep, waking up with feeling of being thrown into bed, experiencing after effects of drugging (when no drugs were taken), and stimulated psychic abilities that accompanied the nights of feeling drugged along with paranormal phenomena. I've also experienced flashbacks and other weird things that indicate abductions were going on so that's how I know, but understandably, most people won't believe this is actually a freakin' reality and goes on right under our noses (!). But if you do some research, the evidence is near-impossible to dismiss.

We were both the 'indigo' type as well so go figure, though I hate that stupid new age term, too egotistical. Abductees tend to be a little quirky, highly intelligent, feel a sense of mission, may have subtle psychic abilities, and are often unique. I think it's because abductees are often selected based on genetics and soul frequency. I notice abductees are also 'influenced' to really get into new age concepts and often become ungrounded, overly emotional, gullible, and basically sucked into the new age thing. I was really sucked into it after some family said I was 'Indigo'. I think that's a sign of programming by the abductors (possibly). Thankfully I'm better and more rational now. But if she gets into it well just try and encourage critical thinking and not be seduced by the emotional intoxication of thinking so 'wishy washy', because too much emotion clouds judgement and decreases discernment and critical thinking. (e.g. election propaganda).

But starfire, if you're still here, don't worry. We turned out fine. I freaked out and got no sleep when I first found the markings, but nothing bad happened to me. We have divine protection from higher beings and the big man up there ^^^ and prayer helps.

This thread's a bit synchronistic for me as well, as I was just randomly talking to my old room mate about this (fluorescent marks) yesterday, and we haven't talked about it in years. I found this page from a site I never visit, and notice ufochick here, who's one of the few I agree with who I also just added on facebook a couple days ago so go figure...synch? Okay how about this as well....my birthday is January 11th which is 1 day off from the girl with those green marks in this thread.

But I agree with this from 'ufochick':

Some of the materials that will show up with a blacklight are sunscreen, aspercream (analgesic cream), some moisturizers for the face mostly anti-aging and a few makeups.

IF left by Greys, in my experience the markings will fade within a week. A regular black light bulb will NOT show the substances left by the Greys. The greenish white color is associated with a healing substance, the blue that they leave is from their bodies touching us. This looks like the greenish of the healing substance. Of course since it's a really cheap light it could be the blue and with a more expensive light it would show blue.

Look inside of her ears/nose and have her check "other" areas. If you are really concerned I would buy the larger fluorescent black light that is made to hang on the wall over posters. This will let you check the room more thoroughly. Check doorframes and bedding as well. Anywhere we would touch.

Straight scars also may show up with the blacklight. If they are ET/ID created the scars will fade within a week usually less. Same with the markings, these will fade. The healing substance fades more slowly than the blue.

There is no need to be afraid. If this was ET/ID related they did no harm she is aware of and the best prediction of future behavior is past behavior. So there is no need to believe she will be harmed in the future.

Here are some links about fluorescence on abductees:

evelorgen.com...

evelorgen.com... gs-found-on-claimants-of-alien-et-contact/

www.youtube.com...

www.alienscalpel.com...

On another forum, user 'montalk' thinks fluorescent marks are more likely to be connected with milabs + mind control than aliens:

Black lights come in different wavelengths, and the lower the wavelength, the more visible the fluorescent substance against the non-fluorescent background. Otherwise the whole area is bathed in blue/purple light and it's hard to make out what you want to see. Like pet urine in carpet are best seen with black lights 385 nanometers and below. There are UV LED flashlights in the 360 to 385 range used for that purpose, for scorpion hunting and other tasks. So, if whatever light you use doesn't seem to work well enough, a lower wavelength may give more clarity. Although the lower the wavelength, the greater the risk of DNA damage, so definitely keep the exposure short. Check out this article about biophotons in the 380 nm range, pretty fascinating.

I seriously wonder though whether real aliens would use fluorescent markers. Maybe they do, but fluorescent dyes just sounds like something military abductors would use. Because humans = not psychic = need to use physical eyes -> try to be secretive -> use invisible ink that glows under UV light. Whereas aliens could use psychic markers or some nonphysical implant for that task.

On the other hand, I've heard a couple instances where a glowing fluid was involved in abduction and mind control procedures. Glowing like the liquid inside glow sticks. My guess is that the light emitted by this substance meddles with the physical-etheric interface of the human body/DNA/neurons, via some advanced pharmacology that is decades if not centuries ahead of modern medicine.

www.theoutpostforum.com... 516

There's also a lot you can do to reduce the effects of abductions, and even decrease the chances of them happening. Here's a good article by Montalk that mentions some good tips: montalk.net...

bluemetal

Registered: th312014Thu, 06 Mar 2014 23:14:46 -06000314th31pmThu, 06 Mar 2014 23:14:46 -0600
Member is offline.
10 0
4 0.04 8

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:14 link quote reply Hmm I wanted to do a quick edit to my last post but when I go to type in the editing textbox, half the text gets deleted ...

I was just going to say that the other problem with the new age way of thinking that I was talking about was the unwillingness to look at scary and uncomfortable topics which is essentially ignorance. So I'd recommend to keep that in mind, and investigate all sides of a story, trying to see things as objectively as possible when investigating this fringe stuff. And also about emotions, I'm not dissing them, I love emotions and am very passionate about metal music, but they should be kept in check. I made so many dumb decisions when I was a vegan, new age hippy lol just saying.
edit on 7-3-2014 by bluemetal because: added a couple sentences

bluemetal

Member is offline.
10 0
4 0.04 8

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:21 link quote reply

why is she now sleeping with granny from fear of being alone if she knows where the mark came from? What teenager does that?

I had some missing time from what was obviously an abduction last fall. The fear in my body was intense and I had to sleep in my room mate's room. I was too afraid of my bedroom. I didn't know what happened, but the fear of the experience can be triggered when you discover something such as a mark, or realize the time. Unconsciously you get very emotionally terrified and confused. The emotion was almost palpable in my body. So I think something scary did happen to her that she doesn't remember, but it's being triggered subconsciously and that's why she's scared. If she just went to a club drinking, or her friend drew on her, she'd pretend she doesn't know, but wouldn't be freaked out like that.

bluemetal

Member is offline.
10 0
4 0.04 8

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:34 link quote reply # I can't believe I forgot to mention this:

There are a few things that are indicated in the abduction literature as to what the fluorescence might be (that I know of). One woman who found what appeared to be fluorescent spill marks on her foot recovered her memories of the experience. She remembered that a container or bottle fell and broke on the floor and must've spilt the liquid onto her. So it's probably liquid stuff.

Another abductee asked a grey what the fluorescent marks were for. The alien told her that it was to designate a certain hierarchical status of the abductee, like how cattle are branded. Then again, aliens are known for lying so who knows...

Now a more interesting thing: In Masquerade of Angels by Karla Turner there is the story of Ted Rice and his abductions. What happened to him was amazing, with huge implications. I'll just mention a few key points and you guys can click to link to read more. Basically he was abducted by alien-looking beings and forced to drink a liquid that glowed yellow-green. He then went out of his body but was attached to the green slime that dribbled down his mouth. That's all I will mention here but you can read the story here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net... It will be hard to believe if you're not familiar with things like out-of-body or astral travel...

And there is also this story where some green/yellow slime was left all over the room after Satanic rituals that apparently involved reptilians. But I don't know about that one lol, I didn't look into that much and find much to support that story.

So there are multiple explanations connected with aliens and abductions. The cattle

mutilation connection is weird too. It kept me up all night when I first found out.

Then

ufochick

Registered: th312014Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:36:32 -06000314th31pmTue, 04 Mar 2014 14:36:32 -0600
Mood:
Member is offline.
7 0
4 0.04 11

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:19 link quote reply

BO XIAN
reply to post by BO XIAN

Trying to get this post to show up still:

Much appreciate your perspective.

Though, to be fair . . . it seems to me it would be fitting for you to give a brief narrative about how you came by your experienced perspective.

My ASSUMPTION given the OP's narrative is that the markings have been there a fairly long time. But there's no real, solid evidence of that. It's merely my hunch or assumption.

Perhaps part of the reason I believe that is that some of the images seem to be more faded than others.

Some interesting assertions there. Thanks.

I think those are good suggestions . . . as well as the ones I made earlier of checking other family members etc.

I'd like to know what convinces you of that.

My understanding is that some critter left scars, marks etc. last for a very long time. Others heal virtually overnight.

I suppose it depends on what one consider the critters to be and what their objectives are.

Personally, I think the only safe stance is to have nothing to do with them whatsoever.

Thanks for your thoughtful and informative post.

Post not showing up in the post but is in the edit window but not in the preview _ odd.

edit on 4/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: still trying to get the post to show up.

The scars that only show up under the black light that suddenly appear seem to disappear within a week or so. The scars that remain and are visible with the naked eye may or may not. The scoop scars stay and can get bigger as they do it again. the straight scars (usually about an inch long) disappear quickly.

disappears like Starfire2453 and before Ufochick;

LotsUnexplained

Registered: th312014Tue, 04 Mar 2014 20:45:53 -06000314th31pmTue, 04 Mar 2014 20:45:53 -0600
Member is offline.
3 0
2 0.02 17

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:06 link quote reply

gwynnhwyfar
Dance clubs and similar venues use black light stamps and if she is 17, she has probably been in an "under 18" dance club and is familiar with them. My guess is that she or a friend made a rubber stamp using a kit or even as a school project, and then tried it out with black light ink. If she really doesn't know where it came from, her friends may have stamped her calves
alright this story is weird. But... I am a DJ myself and have been in many club atmospheres and held highschool nights... Sometimes invisible ink is used to mark students who have paid to get in... But why the calves. If your going into a club they put a dash on your hand an your in. They're not going to be like okay let me see your calves now...

disappears right after UFO chick whom acted a bit offended that comment in the 1st sentence, who disappears after YOU come in.
ALL 3 of you have almost exact member boxes, as well as all 3 of you have such similar stories almost as though in defense of Starfire2453 by collaboration through the similarities AND keeping everyone away from Luciditie's awesome reply with photo evidence that may actually hold answes if delved into deeper.

I had 5 people who are ATS readers ONLY, re-read EVERYTHING without telling them why, other than stating sigular to each that it ALL had to be read to formulate any theories, then had them give me their opinion, separately. They laughed quite hard at the post, you, the other one Lotsofinformation something and Ufochick. ALL 5 of them stated they thought all 3 of you are Starfire2453. LASTLY, IF THIS REPLY ALSO GETS REVOVED FOR A FALSITY OF NOT FOLLOWING T&c OR BEING NON RELATED TO TOPIC THEN I SAY: ATS IS TO BE INFORMATIVE, TO QUESTION, AS IT IS NOT ONLY MY RIGHT TO DO SO UNDER ATS T&C & RULES, IT IS ALSO THE RIGHT OF US ALL TO FERRET OUT TRUTH IF WE ARE DUBIOUS TO THE OP AND SOME REPLIES ON TOPIC, AS IGNORANCE IS UNACCEPTABLE WHEN TRYING TO LEAR A TRUTH.....IF REMOVED THIS TIME? DIRTY AND NOT WORTH RETURNING THOUGH I WILL KEEP APPEALING IT JUST ON PRICIPAL, QUIT, & POST THE WHOLE THING ON ANOTHER MORE OPEN MINDED SITE I HAVE FOUND THOUGH I HAVE PREFERRED ATS AS THERES NOT SO MANY PM'S. BUT ALL OF US WHO HAVE REMAINED ON THIS THREAD REMAIN CURIOUS OF THE OP ITSELF, WHERE STARFIRE2453 WENT, WHY SHE LEFT HER OWN POST AS SHE HAD TO KNOW THERE WOULD BE QUESTIONS AND THAT NATURALLY BE MAKING SUGGESTION & COMMENTS TO TRUTHIFULLY HELP HER AND THERE ARE ALWAYS UNPLEASANT REMARKS AS A STARFIRE2453, HER, HAS ALREADY MADE 28 POSTS, SHE HAS TO BE THICKER SKINNED THAN MOST ARE GIVING HER CREDIT FOR, WHO KNOWS? SHE MAYBE IN A HOSPITAL WITH HER GRAND-DAUGHTER YET ONLY A THEORETIC IDEA THAT UFOCHICK & THE LOG SOMETHING AS WELL AS BLUEMETAL AND STARFIRE2453 NEED SCRUTINY AS ALL 3 OR 4 HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY COMBED BY 6 PEOPLE WHO NOT ONLY FIND THE STORIES SO MUCH ALIKE, 3 OF THE REPLIERS DEFENDING STARFIRE WITH THERE OWN STOIES, ALL 4 DO INDEED SEEM TO FEED UFO, PARANORMAL OR GOVERMENT COSPIRACIES. IT SEEMS THOSE 3 REPLIERS ARE HANDING OUT THOSE THEORIES TO STARFIRE2453'S DEFENSE. WE ATSER'S HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW IF WE ARE BEING HOAXED, FOOLED & OR LIED TO IN ANYWAY & I ALSO MADE SURE I AM ABLE TO REPOST ALL TO THE SITE THAT HAS ALREADY DEALT WITH GRANNY, IS PUBLIC & IS GOOGABLE.....I DON'T WANT TO BUT WILL IF THIS REPLY GETS DELETED. Also? The 6 of us found too many similarities in wording, phrase, sentences, punctuation, grammar & afew slip us where all 3 basicall have one or 2 words indicative of all 4 of you being 1 & the same. To strong evidence to ignore, forgive any spelling errors as I just do not feel like fixing them atm....

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow some people really like to jump to conclusions. I think this is freaking ridiculous if you ask me. If you do the research though, you'll find that fluorescent marks are fairly common knowledge in the field of abduction research. StormyStars aren't you open-minded that abductions are a reality though? Because I saw that you were interested in them seriously, in another thread. So I'm wondering why you jump to the conclusion that this thread on fluorescence is a hoax. Now why the hell would someone pretend to be 4 different people on a forum with a story like that? It doesn't make any sense. I came on here because I experienced something similar and had compassion for starfire. She may not get the message though, as it seems she gave up on this forum after getting so many of the same responses that didn't explain things well enough. Oh well, at least the information is there for anyone who is interested and ready to learn about it.

Well I guess I ruffled some feathers geez... Hey guys, if you think about it, if there was a conspiracy to control information on the internet....don't you think that people who expose the truth too well might be attacked? It's possible.I believe there are also hidden ways to influence people without them knowing it, so even when someone is not consciously trying to sabotage someone, they can be psychically nudged to do so. Crazy right? Okay laugh if you want, but this is real scientific stuff. You can look up Lyn Buchanan for info on remote influencing if you want.

I don't know what to say. I'm honestly surprised. Seems like someone's triggered... Maybe the information I presented was too much to take, so reactive, psychological defence mechanisms kicked in and this idea kicked in? The idea that all these people who suggest the reality of fluorescent abduction marks are hoaxers? That's possible. There could also be agents here who are keen on controlling the information flow, I don't know. Well the information's there, people can make their own decisions...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

I have to say, and I know this is strange, but I want to ask, What were the circumstance of her birth, in a Hospital? Any difficulties? Because the first thing I thought was it is the mark left from a surgical instrument used at childbirth. Maybe the skin reacted THEN and now can only be seen in blacklight?? I had a few in mind, but could only find this one that had a similar instrument. The one in the forefront and left. I know it is strange, but was my first thought.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Bluemetal,

Imho this IS a hoax thread. New member, one day posting (which is classic troll) then the OP speaking to themselves through other NEW names with the intent of continuing the thread and gathering as many flags and as much attention which their shallow, pathetic lives lack due to their lack of empathy, lack of a life, lack of nutrition (lol, they live on burritos and cheetos, right?), lack of reality, lack of……, okay, everyone add their additions here:

Really, I think we should all just drop posting on this thread as the OP is no longer contributing. If anyone is interested in the subject start another thread focusing on this topic.

Just my 2 cents,

STM
edit on 3/8/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
inho, it was obvious from the start it was a hoax, please people, in future don't fall for such ridiculous stories that taste, smell, sound and feel unbelievable.

edit on 8-3-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

I've always felt that being truthful was essential when relating to teens.

They tend to ferret out the truth fairly quickly anyway. And so it's best to start with it.

Given that Granny . . . AFTER CONSIDERABLE research and discussion with extended family members and friends . . .

IS LEFT WITH THE PARANORMAL EXPLANATIONS AS

THE MOST PLAUSIBLE
THE SIMPLEST
THE BEST FIT OF THE EVIDENCE.

So, essentially, you are asking Granny to be dishonest with herself and with her granddaughter. I would NOT recommend that, at all. For whatever reasons.

Sigh.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join