It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
How did the OP start a thread with her very first post on this site? Don't new members have to post 20 times before starting a thread? And she only posted for one day and left? I don't know about this….

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Char-Lee

This may be true, but simply put, people will be people.

Certainly people will be people. LOL.

You know if you write something anywhere and ASK people's opinions you will get a full circle of conflicting thought...people are like that everywhere! Best not to ask unless you are willing to hear all the ideas of the different mind sets out there.

True. However, that does NOT necessarily, much less automatically = eagerly submitting to a nasty machine gun alley of hostility and insults.

That said no one should ever call a poster a name including lier if the OP can't be proved neither can deceit so the point of name calling is just to be cruel.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

(if it is to deny ignorance...than leaving the thread is more appropriate, by not participating you can "deny ignorance" without offending anyone or breaking rules.)

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I have to say on my part I always cringe when I see a grown person state that a child or teen finds them still "cool". Why would you have this need to fit in with the kids instead of being a good example of what it means to grow up.
I think this is a lot to do with what is wrong in our society today, instead of an elder being respected by the young, they want to BE young in every way and be a friend not a parent, grandparent and mentor.

I much agree with your social commentary on the above.

However, I disagree that granny was doing that. It sounded to me like granny was merely articulating the quality of their relationship in terms of being very much given to open, candid, caring dialogue. I do NOT see that as automatically equaling the 'elder buddy' mode of relating to teens--that, I agree, is usually silly and counter-productive in terms of teaching teens much.

I think there's a world of difference between trying to win teen's approval, favor, friendship by stooping to teen silliness in a "buddy-buddy" sort of way

vs

being a good-hearted listener, respecting teens as individuals with their own feelings perspectives etc. deserving a hearing and some measure of respect as might be fitting. I see granny as much more in the latter mode.

The "adults" today are the same as the children, partys, drugs, language, tattoos and all.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Certainly that is deplorable . . . though . . . an evidence, imho of deliberate destructive social engineering by the PTB. Another topic for another thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

ufochick

IF left by Greys, in my experience the markings will fade within a week.

Much appreciate your perspective.

Though, to be fair . . . it seems to me it would be fitting for you to give a brief narrative about how you came by your experienced perspective.

My ASSUMPTION given the OP's narrative is that the markings have been there a fairly long time. But there's no real, solid evidence of that. It's merely my hunch or assumption.

Perhaps part of the reason I believe that is that some of the images seem to be more faded than others.

A regular black light bulb will NOT show the substances left by the Greys. The greenish white color is associated with a healing substance, the blue that they leave is from their bodies touching us. This looks like the greenish of the healing substance. Of course since it's a really cheap light it could be the blue and with a more expensive light it would show blue.

Some interesting assertions there. Thanks.

Look inside of her ears/nose and have her check "other" areas. If you are really concerned I would buy the larger fluorescent black light that is made to hang on the wall over posters. This will let you check the room more thoroughly. Check door frames and bedding as well. Anywhere we would touch.

I think those are good suggestions . . . as well as the ones I made earlier of checking other family members etc.

Straight scars also may show up with the blacklight. If they are ET/ID created the scars will fade within a week usually less. Same with the markings, these will fade. The healing substance fades more slowly than the blue.

I'd like to know what convinces you of that.

My understanding is that some critter left scars, marks etc. last for a very long time. Others heal virtually overnight.

There is no need to be afraid. If this was ET/ID related they did no harm she is aware of and the best prediction of future behavior is past behavior. So there is no need to believe she will be harmed in the future.

I suppose it depends on what one consider the critters to be and what their objectives are.

Personally, I think the only safe stance is to have nothing to do with them whatsoever.

Thanks for your thoughtful and informative post.

Post not showing up in the post but is in the edit window but not in the preview window. odd.

edit on 4/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: DON'T know why the bulk of my post not showing up in the post but is in the edit window

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

Yes you can "analyze" someone's story, of course you can.

INDEED. The humorous thing is that many close to me thought of me as a 'psychologist' before I even began my BA program. Folks hereon who fail to read and understand the indicators in my posting history are either not reading my threads or are too imperceptive to make a sensible judgment therefrom. So what. I know who and what I am. Thousands of students and counselees do as well. Armchair naysayers are not very high on my priority list of people's opinions to be that concerned about.

And there are SEVERAL indications that something stinks with that story. Several people pointed it out already. I also find it "funny" she needed to say "this is not some hoax" already in her OP, besides other tell-tale signs that something is "off" with the story. . . .

I don't see granny's narrative that way at all.

It's very believable to me that she came to ATS AFTER fairly exhaustive brainstorming and investigating by all the local extended family. She DID logically and reasonably ALREADY have a lot of investigation and brainstorming fostered convictions about the whole situation.

She RIGHTLY came to ATS with a significant history of well-thought-out convictions and perspectives on the whole situation. OF COURSE she'd be skeptical of half-baked off the wall nonsense that she and family cohorts had already discounted for solid obvious reasons.

Anyone who's read much of any threads at all on ATS would realize that being accused of "hoax! hoax! hoax!" is an obsessive, compulsive standard !!!!TRADITION!!!! around here. So it's pretty reasonable that she'd feel OBLIGATED to note in her OP that she wasn't participating in a hoax. Of course, she' probably also realize that saying so was akin to p*ssing against the wind. But I don't blame her for noting it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

mwood

First you claim she has a busy schedule doing all those chores to defend one explanation then later you mention she has been home with the flue for a week to defend against another explanation....which is it?

Nonsense. IT seems to me that the naysayers are much MORE looking for attention. Sheesh.

You make it sound like it's ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE

for a 17 year old teen to ROUTINELY have a busy schedule--mostly at home--and yet also end up with a week or so down from most activities due to the flu.

Evidently the only acceptable teen in this story from your perspective would be one that never got ill.

Sheesh.

What illogical nonsense.

imho, the only faulty logic or faulty aspects of the OP's narrative are those concocted in the fantasies of the naysayers.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Trying to get this post to show up still:

Though, to be fair . . . it seems to me it would be fitting for you to give a brief narrative about how you came by your experienced perspective.

My ASSUMPTION given the OP's narrative is that the markings have been there a fairly long time. But there's no real, solid evidence of that. It's merely my hunch or assumption.

Perhaps part of the reason I believe that is that some of the images seem to be more faded than others.

A regular black light bulb will NOT show the substances left by the Greys. The greenish white color is associated with a healing substance, the blue that they leave is from their bodies touching us. This looks like the greenish of the healing substance. Of course since it's a really cheap light it could be the blue and with a more expensive light it would show blue.

Look inside of her ears/nose and have her check "other" areas. If you are really concerned I would buy the larger fluorescent black light that is made to hang on the wall over posters. This will let you check the room more thoroughly. Check door frames and bedding as well. Anywhere we would touch.

I think those are good suggestions . . . as well as the ones I made earlier of checking other family members etc.

Straight scars also may show up with the blacklight. If they are ET/ID created the scars will fade within a week usually less. Same with the markings, these will fade. The healing substance fades more slowly than the blue.

My understanding is that some critter left scars, marks etc. last for a very long time. Others heal virtually overnight.

There is no need to be afraid. If this was ET/ID related they did no harm she is aware of and the best prediction of future behavior is past behavior. So there is no need to believe she will be harmed in the future.

I suppose it depends on what one consider the critters to be and what their objectives are.

Personally, I think the only safe stance is to have nothing to do with them whatsoever.

Post not showing up in the post but is in the edit window but not in the preview window. odd.

edit on 4/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: still trying to get the post to show up.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Don't have the time or inclinatation to catch up on all the pages. So...Did we find out what caused the marks on her legs?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

No. Op has not returned to thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

gwynnhwyfar
Dance clubs and similar venues use black light stamps and if she is 17, she has probably been in an "under 18" dance club and is familiar with them. My guess is that she or a friend made a rubber stamp using a kit or even as a school project, and then tried it out with black light ink. If she really doesn't know where it came from, her friends may have stamped her calves
alright this story is weird. But... I am a DJ myself and have been in many club atmospheres and held highschool nights... Sometimes invisible ink is used to mark students who have paid to get in... But why the calves. If your going into a club they put a dash on your hand an your in. They're not going to be like okay let me see your calves now...

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by BO XIAN

Trying to get this post to show up still:

edit on 4/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: still trying to get the post to show up.

The scars that only show up under the black light that suddenly appear seem to disappear within a week or so. The scars that remain and are visible with the naked eye may or may not. The scoop scars stay and can get bigger as they do it again. the straight scars (usually about an inch long) disappear quickly.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bangoli

No. The Tattoos are intentionally messy looking for a revival of a newer Gothic look at clubs, the young man's sister of 16 has hers encircling both thighs just under mini skirt hemlines, his ex-wife of 21 years old has them encircling her arms, the intentional messiness for a Gothic/spooky look, on both, though different Zodiac Symbols, 1 Scorpio And one Gemini, are very similar in looks to the Monster energy symbol, are intentionally repeated and the messiness is from outer tattoo shading, same colour but lighter than the symbols....It's a messed up look, but done with invisible ink so they mainly only show at the clubs they attend, not in school or work, they look as though there are no Tattoos on them. Kind of clever in that way......

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Hmmmmm Interesting.

How common is this Gothic meme, theme, now?

1. in clubs . . . say out of 10 clubs for teens & young adults?

2. in the general population of 15-25 year olds?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

seentoomuch
How did the OP start a thread with her very first post on this site? Don't new members have to post 20 times before starting a thread? And she only posted for one day and left? I don't know about this….

That is a good question that I want answered.

I just looked over her profile and there is no posts in other threads before this.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
An entity is counting 5's up to some dark event!

Why isn't a medium/paranormal investigator at your home investigating?

Have u at least had a paranormal investigator at least document this and done research as to the symbols?

Looking forward to updates on this incidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

abdctd
reply to post by Night Star

No. Op has not returned to thread.

Yikes, you would think they are interested in all the input

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Come on now, this one is easy!

OP probably made the thread in the Introduction area and it was moved by a mod here.

It happens.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

1. about 8, 4 are under 18 clubs.
2. no. 16 to 21
It's been, 'In ' for the last 2 years apparently, and I am told, becoming more and more popular in the 16 to 21 aged groups, the males going further with it to head and face, some to look skeletal under those kinds of lights, but cannot be seen in school or at work.
Sounds somewhat cultish to my understanding and tattooists are apparently make a lot of money, leaving a person to think it's conspiratorial by the tattooists......

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Serdgiam
reply to post by amraks

OP probably made the thread in the Introduction area and it was moved by a mod here.

It happens.

Which is trollish behavior by the OP as well as the ONE day heartfelt posting which trolls tend to follow. I'm calling BS on this thread, it was probably her own leg or arm in the photo. Bye Bye, am not wasting anymore time on this thread.

I've unflagged it, maybe you should too.
edit on 3/5/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Serdgiam
reply to post by amraks

It happens.

That did cross my mind but... Hey maybe ATS should of just deleted it in the first place, instead of moving it here.
Then wrote the user a warning on why it was removed.

It seems unfair to the others that have to go threw the newbie stage of waiting to create their own topic thread, but have to wait 20 posts before it become a possibility this users has avoided all that process and I think they knew it would end this way.
edit on 5/3/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

seentoomuch
I've unfledged it, maybe you should too.

Im thinking you meant "unflagged" it? If so, I never flagged or starred the OPs post in the first place!

amraks
That did cross my mind but... Hey maybe ATS should of just deleted it in the first place, instead of moving it here.
Then wrote the user a warning on why it was removed.

It seems unfair to the others that have to go threw the newbie stage of waiting to create their own topic thread, but have to wait 20 posts before it become a possibility this users has avoided all that process and I think they knew it would end this way.

Moving a thread in such a manner isnt exactly uncommon. We have no evidence that the OP was outright hoaxing or lying though, despite how we may perceive the situation.

I am not a fan of censorship.

All that said, I think pretty much every viable option for the cause of this has been explored. I filled in with something I hadnt seen mentioned before, and some other came up with some great ideas as well. Maybe it IS paranormal, but lets just say I have some doubts about that... to say the least.
edit on 5-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: new ATS can get finicky with formatting..

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join