It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My 17 yr old granddaughter was playing with her handheld blacklight yesterday and all of a sudden saw these strange symbols on both of her calfs! She was so frightened that she came running downstairs to me in tears! Now please understand that she is not someone who plays practical jokes or seeks out attention. She is very unique in many ways and we have been told that she is an Indigo Child. We have pictures of her with halos around her entire body when there was no sun or lighting that could have caused this! Her mind is extraordinary and creative! She is different than any other child I have come across in my 61 years on this earth!
Now, as to these symbol markings....We tried washing them off, took lotion to try and remove them and even tried nail polish remover with no success! They only show under a blacklight and are not visible to to the naked eye! I think they resemble a Rune Symbol but am unable to find any that match her markings. They are all the same with some looking older than others, however there is one on each calf that are very bright and clear under the blacklight! They are all exactly the same and if someone had done this to her they would have had to use a stencil. These were not put there by her or anyone else and it is a true mystery as to how they got there or what they are! Also, at times her calfs swell to twice their normal size and are extremely painful!
I have had people suggest "Paranormal or Aliens", allergic reaction to detergent, labels on clothing, friends writing on her calfs or using a stamp and many other suggestions. All of them me and my family and friends already thought of and said. As to why she was shining a blacklight on her body... she was actually shining it around the room and in moving it she hit the light in her leg. It was purely by accident that she found these symbols on herself. She does not go to clubs and we have nothing with UV paint or ink in our homes. Not even paint remover will remove this from her skin! We tried everything else and paint remover was our last hope in removing them!
This is not some hoax and I was hoping someone out there had seen this or read about it somewhere. This is very serious to all of us concerned and I pray someone has an answer.
Here are pictures of the symbols on her. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated!

edit on 1-3-2014 by starfire2453 because: added to story

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Monster energy drink imprint???

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Could be from shaving. Maybe that gunk from the razor isn't coming off. I try and buy the razors without that white strip.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

That's what a few people said but it is not the same symbol. Also, she did not do this to herself! It would be extremely difficult to put those markings on herself with the way they are positioned and we do not have any type of blacklight ink or paint anywhere!
edit on 1-3-2014 by starfire2453 because: added to reply

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

No, we use the ones without any lotion and all of the marks are identical!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

Does she wear some clothing like stockings with a pattern, the dye may have left an invisible stain? Did it remain after soap and water?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

star
that was a good explain

eta ooops maybe not...

landry soap residue...and alergy?
edit on 1-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Its the Shadow People!!!

I know its them!!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I know that my youngest's school store is selling "secret" pens that use blacklight to "reveal" the message like these:

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_op_1/181-8819381-2414169?ie=UTF8&refRID=16J4SR93J509H8H4TRTB

The coloration of the marks is consistent with the blue marker.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Aliens has to be what else could it be, Aliens always the easiest most reliable answer.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi... Welcome to ATS....
Those marks are very strange.. Look almost like stamps.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

My mother, daughter, granddaughter and friends all went through all of her clothing including boots and stockings, as well as her bedding to check for labels and anything else that could have caused this to no avail! We used the blacklight and came up with nothing!
We have looked at every possible answer to this and come up empty! I am hoping someone knows what these symbols are and can help with an answer to this!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

And who was the person to suggest that blacklights be used to examine your granddaughter's calves? That's not a typical thing that one thinks of doing. In fact it's a significantly atypical behavior.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

She is 17 and like I said, she does not write on herself. Also, these will not come off or even fade in the slightest!
Trust me, we have tried!!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

She was just sitting and shining the light on different things when it hit on her calf as she was moving it around the room. It wasn't like she was doing anything strange.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Any new bath towels?

It has to be a stain of some type.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

starfire2453

She is 17 and like I said, she does not write on herself. Also, these will not come off or even fade in the slightest!
Trust me, we have tried!!

UV markers are frequently permanent. That's why the ink is used in both night clubs and, sometimes, in police use in cases of mass arrest (these kind of pens were used in Montreal against Occupy protesters). It's basically a way to mark someone without risk of them washing it off.

Your assumption is that your granddaughter doesn't write on herself. Well kids do a lot of things that their parents and grandparents don't think they'd do. It's kind of a kid thing.

PS. where'd she get the blacklight? Comes with the pens.
edit on 1/3/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/3/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Hi and thank you for the welcome!
This is very strange and we have looked at so many different reasons for this but I have to agree with those saying paranormal or aliens. The pictures do not do these markings justice. To see them in person is a whole other story! Even my 82 yr old mother was freaked out over this! And believe me when I say, she did not do this to herself!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Here is a creepy thought, perhaps the family should also check themselves under the blacklight and see if anyone else has these strange marks.

And welcome to ATS!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join