It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 586
<< 583  584  585    587  588  589 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I have not accused you of being an 'unthinking Russian' Your intelligence/knowledge are obvious, therefore I would not presume.
At the end of the day, we all have our own ideas on what/who is to blame for this worrying situation. The fact is that regardless of the cause, every single one of us should be concerning ourselves with the effect. That is why I value this thread for up-to-date information. Yours, mine or anybody else's political opinions are not going to alter which is fast becoming a very dangerous situation
edit on 11-5-2014 by scotland48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

The United States and European nations say they have no intention of recognizing the ad hoc vote, no matter the results, calling it illegal and likely only to worsen the lethal violence in Ukraine’s east.

You can only vote if it looks like you are going to be voting for our puppets or so the USA thinks and locking people inside a building and setting it on fire is only a problem if we say so.

DONETSK, Ukraine — A steady stream of voters turned out at some polling stations Sunday for snap elections intended to legitimize two self-declared new countries in eastern Ukraine, a showing that will aid the secessionist cause.

The turnout in the capital was no guarantee people in towns elsewhere would also show support for the separatists, and even in Donetsk many who favored Ukrainian unity said they would stay home rather than vote.

The neo-nazi's will be getting paid double time today to keep people at home but you won't here anyone of the EU Puppets calling that a fix vote will you now.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

Because they are hired by the US government? They don't go to Ukraine just because they like being there... They got a mission/job there.

Do you have proof that they were hired by the US to actively participate in Ukraine, also there are reports that Russia has hired it's own Russian version of Blackwater.

www.thedailybeast.com...

So the only source of this information comes from Russia, so one has to wonder how credible this really is.

Also this from Academi(formerly Blackwater) concerning this report...

academi.com...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
thank you.

xtchandra is a man on the mission.

to provide updates...

and much much more.

we should all study his posts to learn more about efficient and elusive, subtle propaganda.

obviously; he/she is very learned in those matters.

my UPDATE - RUSSIA didn't DECLARE WAR, yet...

bye guys, I don't think I will post again on this forum.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

my UPDATE - RUSSIA didn't DECLARE WAR, yet...

And the United States never actually declared war on Iraq, so I guess Saddam is still in power there.

bye guys, I don't think I will post again on this forum.

I'm pretty sure you will be back.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

Why would it be expected for one side of a coin to remain silent while the other side is allowed unfettered / unchallenged information flow?

Do my counter points undermine your positions that much or what?

You guys like Putin and I don't.
You guys will support him and I wont.

Instead of refuting my posts with information we get the blame game. If I am so wrong then there should be no problem for people to counter my argument / position.

MFA of Ukraine ‏@MFA_Ukraine · 4m
The truth about something called as "referendum" in Eastern Ukraine #UnitedforUkraine #ukrainevotes @ADeshchytsia m.facebook.com...

Ukraine's Emb. to US ‏@UkrEmbassyUSA · 52m
Petition on the White House site:
Designate Russia as "State Sponsor of Terrorism"
Details: 1.usa.gov... pic.twitter.com/8GAaBK4Bts

Andrii Deshchytsia ‏@ADeshchytsia · 20m
If a fair #referendum were held in the East of #Ukraine today, 18% would say yes to secession, 70% - no, @pewresearch goo.gl...

Al Arabiya English ‏@AlArabiya_Eng · 12m
#BreakingNews: French President Hollande condemns Ukraine referendums as 'null and void'

edit on 11-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 18m
Rumors continue to fly on the kidnapping of MP Oleh Lyashko. No official confirmation at this time |EMPR News pic.twitter.com/fibXbJBTFk

Foreign Office (FCO) ‏@foreignoffice · 20m
FCO comments on illegitimate referendum in #Ukraine. Focus should be on forthcoming elections ow.ly... #UkraineElections

Ukrainian Updates ‏@Ukroblogger · 21m
www.youtube.com... … #Krasnoarmiysk,#Donetsk Obl:#Ukrainian unit fr #Dnipropetrovsk wants to have a say #Ukraine pic.twitter.com/y2oF9vUwl5

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oleh Lyashko wasn't kidnapped but arrested in Mariupol. He was the one behind the genocide in Mariupol, he was one of the organisators of the Odessa genocide. And he was constantly publicly calling everyone to kill every citizen of the Eastern Ukraine that doesn't respect him. Some time ago he was arrested in Crimea for the kidnapping and raping two boys (12 and 14). He got away with it because of his immunity. Now, after Crimea is no longer part of Ukraine, they opened the case again, because his immunity is no longer valid on their territory. Everyone in Ukraine hates him because of it. He even did 6 years for stealing from the Ukrainian budget in the 90's.
edit on 11-5-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

Added: He wasn't arrested. This information was false. But everything I wrote is true and verifiable.
edit on 11-5-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
And still no updates from ASEN. Yes he checked in once but that could have been anyone looking into his account.

Hey ASEN if you are out there still please post up something. Hopefully you are okay.

What a freaking mess.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I found this funny but it also shows how Russians have moved Putin in to the status of a god. Does anyone really believe they didnt let him win???

Vladimir Putin plays on amateur team during hockey game, scores 6 goals
The 61-year-old Russian president took a pause from the Ukraine crisis to participate in the amateur game in Sochi, which hosted the Olympics, to score the six goals and five assists during the match, in which his team won 21 to 4.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I found this funny but it also shows how Russians have moved Putin in to the status of a god. Does anyone really believe they didnt let him win???

Vladimir Putin plays on amateur teau2um during hockey game, scores 6 goals
The 61-year-old Russian president took a pause from the Ukraine crisis to participate in the amateur game in Sochi, which hosted the Olympics, to score the six goals and five assists during the match, in which his team won 21 to 4.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

Just seems like he likes to get out and do things, better than the pansy in the Whitehouse, if Obama got shouldered by one of those hockey players he'd probably start crying

PS without a doubt they let him win
edit on 11-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Russian Market @russian_market · 27 seg
#Breaking Mass shooting in #Krasnoarmeysk. Ukrainian army storms the city during the Referendum.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What will Russia advance on this, Russia did call for the referendums to be halted to allow for Kiev elections to take place.

Personally Russia will stand by on this occasion a reply to: khimbar

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

I would like to see confirmation being this is like the 3 or 4th "incident" that has been reported by Russian media.

Also has anyone been able to confirm that voting locations existed in Russia? I have seen several reports yet no real confirmation.

Kyiv Post ‏@KyivPost · 1m
Reuters: France's Hollande says east Ukraine referendum does not count www.kyivpost.com...

next up - Moldova

The Moscow Times ‏@MoscowTimes · 7m
Rogozin Vows to Protect #Russians in Transdnestr � Just Like in Crimea tmt-go.ru... #news

The wager -
Russia will use the "violence" they are reporting against civilians as a reason to enter South and East Ukraine.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Plugin

Because they are hired by the US government? They don't go to Ukraine just because they like being there... They got a mission/job there.

Do you have proof that they were hired by the US to actively participate in Ukraine, also there are reports that Russia has hired it's own Russian version of Blackwater.

www.thedailybeast.com...

So the only source of this information comes from Russia, so one has to wonder how credible this really is.

Also this from Academi(formerly Blackwater) concerning this report...

academi.com...

The 'Russian Blackwater' in question is this company -- alfa-tsentr.ru...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Video allegedly showing Pro Kiev troops firing shots trying to intimidate people that are trying to vote, some are saying they got shot

Alleged victim of said attack,not verified before anyone kicks off

Link to photo
edit on 11-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

James Hotham @JamesHotham · 1 min
#Kiev armed groups fire on civilians AGAIN in #Ukraine - Will the #US spokesperson yet again blame the people for getting themselves killed?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Sky News Newsdesk @SkyNewsBreak · 48 seg
AP: Ukrainian National Guardsmen fire on crowd - insurgent official says there are fatalities

top topics

<< 583  584  585    587  588  589 >>

join