It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
pbs.twimg.com...:large
Donetsk today well this show how the city is split with Ukraine and Russia

1945 GMT: Donetsk has seen large protests today by both pro-Maidan and pro-Russian protesters. The two groups clashed violently, with many of the Maidan supporters being beaten and fleeing. The last who remained were taken into police vans and driven off for the own safety.

According to Ukrainskaya Pravda, there were around 5000 demonstrators faced by around 2000 pro-Russian activists. The paper reports pro-Russian protesters grabbing their victims one by one, spraying (what we assume to be tear) gas in their eyes, beating and spitting on them. The

The pro-Russian demonstrators stormed the offices of the Regional Administration, recapturing it having been evicted earlier in the week. They were led by the self-proclaimed ‘People’s Governor’ of Kharkiv, Pavel Gubarev.

www.interpretermag.com...

well not sure if you can spray tear gaz lol must be peperspray ...
edit on 5-3-2014 by Dolby_X because: my 2 penny

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

xavi1000
reply to post by Noinoi

Of course there is another possibility.

She is employed / paid for by the CIA to make Russia look bad.

Since she is soooo bad, this is what I would lean towards.

Of course, she could just be having her 15 minutes of fame.

See, there are lots of available explanations.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR 1m
#Russian troops came back to the @Ukrainian military unit in #Perevalne, near #Simferopol. -@tsnua IPR News #Crimea

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Oh course she could just be an opportunistic lady that found a niche for hamming it up on camera. Goodness knows we've seen people do far worse to get far less in the way of camera time and exposure, assuming that is the same one in all the examples.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thursday, March 6
02:06 GMT:
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said a third envoy would be sent to Ukraine. The announcement came hours after reports of unidentified armed men ordered a UN emissary to exit Crimea on Wednesday.

“I have decided to dispatch the Assistant Secretary-General for Human Rights, Mr. Ivan Simonovic, to Ukraine to visit Kiev and the eastern part of Ukraine, including Crimea, to see and monitor the human rights situation there,” Ban said.

Simonovic is expected to travel to Crimea over the weekend.

rt.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Dolby_X
pbs.twimg.com...:large
Donetsk today well this show how the city is split with Ukraine and Russia

1945 GMT: Donetsk has seen large protests today by both pro-Maidan and pro-Russian protesters. The two groups clashed violently, with many of the Maidan supporters being beaten and fleeing. The last who remained were taken into police vans and driven off for the own safety.

According to Ukrainskaya Pravda, there were around 5000 demonstrators faced by around 2000 pro-Russian activists. The paper reports pro-Russian protesters grabbing their victims one by one, spraying (what we assume to be tear) gas in their eyes, beating and spitting on them. The

The pro-Russian demonstrators stormed the offices of the Regional Administration, recapturing it having been evicted earlier in the week. They were led by the self-proclaimed ‘People’s Governor’ of Kharkiv, Pavel Gubarev.

www.interpretermag.com...

well not sure if you can spray tear gaz lol must be peperspray ...
edit on 5-3-2014 by Dolby_X because: my 2 penny

I found this part interesting it means the government is busing people in from Russia to be agitators. This tells me things are going to get alot worse Russia is moving on two stage two create chaos in the rest of the country.

The page invited readers to make a “contribution to the battle for Ukraine” by enlisting as volunteers and traveling to the “main centers of resistance” in the Russian-speaking eastern city of Donetsk and the central city of Kharkiv, or to the southern sea port of Odessa.

The announcement did not specify what the “resistance” would constitute, but instructed potential volunteers to be “sharp and collected, remember that people are busy, and there is no need for extra questions.”

“Remember — you are an ordinary tourist, do not take anything extraneous with you,” the announcement added.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

both are bussing ppl to the Eastern part of Ukraine right now, let's call this as the Popularity war ... well the West with reality show is starting to influence even the politic : /
edit on 5-3-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

Interesting as Donetsk is one of the regions where an oligarch was appointed as governor. I can't believe they thought that doing this would stabilize the situation as the article claims was the interim governments reasoning behind doing this.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Dolby_X

both are bussing ppl to the Eastern part of Ukraine right now, let's call this as the Popularity war ... well the West with reality show is starting to influence even the politic : /

Really have a link and who? The only one that could would be poland and i doubt there bussing people in in fact probably advising people to stay out, So who?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR 3m
'#US realocates 6 fighterAircrafts&tanker in #Lithuania to expand #NATO's presence' reaction on #Russian invasion to #Crimea -@SvobodaRadio

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

pheonix358

xavi1000
reply to post by Noinoi

Of course there is another possibility.

She is employed / paid for by the CIA to make Russia look bad.

Since she is soooo bad, this is what I would lean towards.

Of course, she could just be having her 15 minutes of fame.

See, there are lots of available explanations.

P

OR

Maybe the KGB put it together to fool idiots

Anyone can seem looking close up it's not even close to being the same woman

So your either knowingly pushing BS or blind
edit on 5-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So Im Sure everybody has seen this before

Maybe someone can host it properly

But I think this unlike Russia claims, this is a cast iron proof of Russian intervention in Ukraine on every level

It's so so obvious and now FACTs that Russia is behind all of the East west divide in Ukraine and has its troop and civilians on the ground simply to push this division

edit on 5-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the summary but there is a lot more to it behind the scenes. For example

Now the parliament is sitting there with no president so they take the next step they vote to appoint one temporarily until thay can hold a national election.

That sounds really good and democratic. Truth seems to be that they hauled an inmate out of prison, who was not a member of Parliament and made him the acting President.

That should show you quite clearly that this is a dog and pony show via the CIA and cohorts.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Each side are not white not black both are grey.They both play some shady move to get the upperhand .... it's war !

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

Yeah and I fear in the end whoever wins the people will lose. As far as I can tell it's IMF bankers/oligarchs versus the new Czar of Russia trying to rebuild the glorious Russian empire.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

pheonix358

Thanks for the summary but there is a lot more to it behind the scenes. For example

Now the parliament is sitting there with no president so they take the next step they vote to appoint one temporarily until thay can hold a national election.

That sounds really good and democratic. Truth seems to be that they hauled an inmate out of prison, who was not a member of Parliament and made him the acting President.

That should show you quite clearly that this is a dog and pony show via the CIA and cohorts.

P

Not the first time that political prisoners moved into politics Nelson Mandela comes to mind he spent decades in prison. As i understood it and correct me if im wrong but he was accused of being an accomplice in the murder of a judge. But there was no evidence for his conviction and even the parlaiment decided to release him. His only crime appeared to be speaking out and payed for it by spending years in jail. Id say thats why he was elected much the same happened in Mandelas case as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

im sorry but this one is no way like the Great Mandella

en.wikipedia.org...

Oleksandr Turchynov was born in Dnipropetrovsk. He graduated from the Dnipropetrovsk Metallurgical Institute in 1986, after which he worked at Kryvorizhstal, a large Ukrainian steel producer.[13] From 1987 to 1990, he served as head of the agitation and propaganda division of the Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Komsomol (Communist Youth League) Committee, which was led by Serhiy Tihipko.[13]

In February 2006 state prosecutors opened a criminal case against Turchynov and his SBU deputy Andriy Kozhemyakin for destroying a file about FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive, organized crime boss Semyon Mogilevich, from the SBU archive. The case was dismissed four months later.[24] WikiLeaks documents mention Turchynov, then head of Ukraine's SBU, as having destroyed documents implicating Yulia Tymoshenko's alleged connections to Mogilevich.[25]

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Mandela has nothing to do with this.

As i understood it and correct me if im wrong but he was accused of being an accomplice in the murder of a judge. But there was no evidence for his conviction and even the parlaiment decided to release him. His only crime appeared to be speaking out and payed for it by spending years in jail.

Obviously he was convicted by Ukraine Justice System who, just as obviously, had enough evidence to put him away. This was a coupe against a democratically elected President by forces of the West / NATO.

What, in the entire Nation, they could not find a better candidate than a convict? Come on, the man has a power base, they wanted and needed his power base to pull this off. Now the situation is going belly up and the truth is slowly emerging.

The whole situation sucks.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Dolby_X

im sorry but this one is no way like the Great Mandella

en.wikipedia.org...

Oleksandr Turchynov was born in Dnipropetrovsk. He graduated from the Dnipropetrovsk Metallurgical Institute in 1986, after which he worked at Kryvorizhstal, a large Ukrainian steel producer.[13] From 1987 to 1990, he served as head of the agitation and propaganda division of the Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Komsomol (Communist Youth League) Committee, which was led by Serhiy Tihipko.[13]

In February 2006 state prosecutors opened a criminal case against Turchynov and his SBU deputy Andriy Kozhemyakin for destroying a file about FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive, organized crime boss Semyon Mogilevich, from the SBU archive. The case was dismissed four months later.[24] WikiLeaks documents mention Turchynov, then head of Ukraine's SBU, as having destroyed documents implicating Yulia Tymoshenko's alleged connections to Mogilevich.[25]

Actually sounds alot like Nelson Mandela now that you shown me that. Mandela was a communist sympathizer as well and the ANC were not quire boys. But his message was able to resonate with the people. And it seems when some new government comes in the opisition goes to jail he isnt the only prime minister in jail thats how he got his position when Yulia Tymoshenko went to jail. In case you havent figured it out this was standard in Ukrainian politics get charges on your opposition and have them jailed. Thats why they end up releasing 23 political prisoners.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

pheonix358

Mandela has nothing to do with this.

As i understood it and correct me if im wrong but he was accused of being an accomplice in the murder of a judge. But there was no evidence for his conviction and even the parlaiment decided to release him. His only crime appeared to be speaking out and payed for it by spending years in jail.

Obviously he was convicted by Ukraine Justice System who, just as obviously, had enough evidence to put him away. This was a coupe against a democratically elected President by forces of the West / NATO.

What, in the entire Nation, they could not find a better candidate than a convict? Come on, the man has a power base, they wanted and needed his power base to pull this off. Now the situation is going belly up and the truth is slowly emerging.

The whole situation sucks.

P

Dont be so pessimistic the Ukrainians will work it out in the end. If anything this shows there spirit they want more from life and so far there showing the courage and determination to get it. Im going to say in the end no matter what happens theyll be better off than they were doesnt look like there going to allow anything else. In the end no matter how many strings bankers or politicians or governments try to use when a people are inspired to something greater there is nothing that can stop it.Problem is what the people go through to be pushed to that stage. But your starting to see it everywhere people are just tired.
edit on 3/5/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join