It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Federation Council Agrees to Putin's Request for military intervention in Crimea

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My god...

Ukraine nationalist leader calls on 'most wanted' terrorist Umarov 'to act against Russia'
rt.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo
There were about 150,000 troops that took part in the exercises right? Sounds like enough troops for a war...

I think Russia is/has prepared for any scenario that may rise out of this

Such as Ukraine having held on to a couple of tactical nukes on the sly?

Ukraine has 5 nuclear plants..with the wind blowing the right way all they have to do is destroy one or two...

and being made to pay billions in clean up costs for self and other nations..........for next 100 years.....................nice try !!
edit on 1-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo
There were about 150,000 troops that took part in the exercises right? Sounds like enough troops for a war...

Ukraine has 5 nuclear plants..with the wind blowing the right way all they have to do is destroy one or two...

and being made to pay billions in clean up costs for self and other nations..........for next 100 years.....................nice try !!

With ukraine buried under a few retalitory nukes..there would be nobody left to pay..

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo

All who has to do? Russia or Ukraine? Towards what end?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

andy1972

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo

With ukraine buried under a few retalitory nukes..there would be nobody left to pay..

No one is going to use nukes. The territory is too valuable to do that, and is the main reason for all of this garbage in the first place.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

MessageforAll
My god...

Ukraine nationalist leader calls on 'most wanted' terrorist Umarov 'to act against Russia'
rt.com...

Simply a reminder that Putin has a lot of other problems on his hands. How will he keep the Russian people under control with the army busy in Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Catacomb

andy1972

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo

No one is going to use nukes. The territory is too valuable to do that, and is the main reason for all of this garbage in the first place.

Aint that the truth.
Which makes me think all this if for what lies below, not above the ground.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Catacomb

andy1972

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo

You wouldn't have thought that Putin would need to resort to force, but he has. Nothing is off the table now. Perhaps a nuclear sub will have an "accident" in Sebastopol.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

MessageforAll
My god...

rt.com...

don't worry. Its a matter of time before we crush this insect .Eastern Ukraine wants to be free of neo-nazi svoboda ruled NATZZOG ukraine since 1993.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

MessageforAll
My god...

rt.com...

A leader of the Ukrainian radical group Pravy Sektor (Right Sector), Dmitry Yarosh, has called on Russia’s most wanted terrorist Doku Umarov to act against Russia in an address posted on Right Sector’s page in VKontakte social network.

The statement points out that “many Ukrainians with arms in the hands” supported Chechen militants in their fight against Russians and “it is time to support Ukraine now.”

The message, signed “leader of Right Sector Dmitry Yarosh” then calls on Umarov “to activate his fight” and “take a unique chance to win” over Russia.

That is seriously screwed up to ask for, he's essentially asking for an iron-fisted Russian response. Yes, let's resort to calling in the Chechens, that'll work wonders without getting a Russian knee-jerk reaction in dealing with them in response

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

DJW001

MessageforAll
My god...

rt.com...

Simply a reminder that Putin has a lot of other problems on his hands. How will he keep the Russian people under control with the army busy in Ukraine?

The putinists(united russia) ,orthodox church support him and so do the communists and these are 80% of the population.10% is under fascist influences,7% under islamic and 3% liberal.

Only liberal scum hate him and love those nemstov ,kasparov and pussy riot zhid freaks.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

DJW001

Catacomb

andy1972

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo

You wouldn't have thought that Putin would need to resort to force, but he has. Nothing is off the table now. Perhaps a nuclear sub will have an "accident" in Sebastopol.

Actually, I've thought for a very long time now that a potential WW3 could start, but would be fought with conventional weapons, for the very reason I pointed out. Wars are fought for resource gain, and nukes throw those resources out the window.

I see what you are saying, but I do not think there is any reason that anyone would bring nukes to the table. Russia wants the resources, and even if they lost Crimea, and Ukraine, in a limited, regionalized war, they would not use nukes. Some nutjob could launch them, I guess...but I am sure they have protocols in place to keep something like that from happening.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Redrussian

MessageforAll
My god...

rt.com...

don't worry. Its a matter of time before we crush this insect .Eastern Ukraine wants to be free of neo-nazi svoboda ruled NATZZOG ukraine since 1993.

Then what is Putin afraid of? If eastern Ukraine really wants to split, why the troops?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Nyiah

MessageforAll
My god...

rt.com...

A leader of the Ukrainian radical group Pravy Sektor (Right Sector), Dmitry Yarosh, has called on Russia’s most wanted terrorist Doku Umarov to act against Russia in an address posted on Right Sector’s page in VKontakte social network.

The statement points out that “many Ukrainians with arms in the hands” supported Chechen militants in their fight against Russians and “it is time to support Ukraine now.”

The message, signed “leader of Right Sector Dmitry Yarosh” then calls on Umarov “to activate his fight” and “take a unique chance to win” over Russia.

That is seriously screwed up to ask for, he's essentially asking for an iron-fisted Russian response. Yes, let's resort to calling in the Chechens, that'll work wonders without getting a Russian knee-jerk reaction in dealing with them in response

Can i just say i dont like the term "activate" ..his unique oportunity to win....smells of nukes...maybe they have one left over...and this freakin lunatic has it..

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Catacomb

DJW001

Catacomb

andy1972

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo

Actually, I've thought for a very long time now that a potential WW3 could start, but would be fought with conventional weapons, for the very reason I pointed out. Wars are fought for resource gain, and nukes throw those resources out the window.

I see what you are saying, but I do not think there is any reason that anyone would bring nukes to the table. Russia wants the resources, and even if they lost Crimea, and Ukraine, in a limited, regionalized war, they would not use nukes. Some nutjob could launch them, I guess...but I am sure they have protocols in place to keep something like that from happening.

You are assuming that all the actors are rational. They are not.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I think you have hit the nail on the head here.

It is most likely all about oil, and control of oil.

Obama's ICB overlords were fools to have Obama issues some sort of threat to Russia, unless they wanted Russia to invade.

This isn't going to go any different than GWs foolish moves in Georgia.

The people in the US aren't going to support any US troops going into the Ukraine.

I wonder if these nationalists in Ukraine are ICB puppets.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Catacomb

DJW001

Catacomb

andy1972

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo

Actually , there is not much scope of russian forces being defeated in ukraine ,especially eastern even if nato attacks us . But yes ,if we do march to germany or scandinvia we will have good losses.

And yes astrologically 2012-19 is the time for a world war according to astrologers and geopolitcal analysts.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

DJW001

Catacomb

DJW001

Catacomb

andy1972

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo

You are assuming that all the actors are rational. They are not.

If they weren't rational to some degree, then they would have already used nukes a long time ago...nukes worked as a deterrent. That's painfully obvious in the case of Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by andy1972

I think you have hit the nail on the head here.

It is most likely all about oil, and control of oil.

Obama's ICB overlords were fools to have Obama issues some sort of threat to Russia, unless they wanted Russia to invade.

This isn't going to go any different than GWs foolish moves in Georgia.

The people in the US aren't going to support any US troops going into the Ukraine.

I wonder if these nationalists in Ukraine are ICB puppets.

Its a diversion tactic for syria. Attack syria while Russia is busy in ukraine. The plan to destroy Assad is in 2014 .the plan for world war is 2017 which correspond with end of israel as per numerology and demonology that the western elites are into.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No nukes will be used. This is just like Irak, Afghanistan or Kuwait. It was Nato/US then, and this is Russia defending it's interests. Equally wrong this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join