It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Federation Council Agrees to Putin's Request for military intervention in Crimea

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Redrussian

Catacomb

DJW001

Catacomb

andy1972

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo
There were about 150,000 troops that took part in the exercises right? Sounds like enough troops for a war...

I think Russia is/has prepared for any scenario that may rise out of this

Such as Ukraine having held on to a couple of tactical nukes on the sly?

Ukraine has 5 nuclear plants..with the wind blowing the right way all they have to do is destroy one or two...

and being made to pay billions in clean up costs for self and other nations..........for next 100 years.....................nice try !!
edit on 1-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

With ukraine buried under a few retalitory nukes..there would be nobody left to pay..

No one is going to use nukes. The territory is too valuable to do that, and is the main reason for all of this garbage in the first place.

You wouldn't have thought that Putin would need to resort to force, but he has. Nothing is off the table now. Perhaps a nuclear sub will have an "accident" in Sebastopol.

Actually, I've thought for a very long time now that a potential WW3 could start, but would be fought with conventional weapons, for the very reason I pointed out. Wars are fought for resource gain, and nukes throw those resources out the window.

I see what you are saying, but I do not think there is any reason that anyone would bring nukes to the table. Russia wants the resources, and even if they lost Crimea, and Ukraine, in a limited, regionalized war, they would not use nukes. Some nutjob could launch them, I guess...but I am sure they have protocols in place to keep something like that from happening.

Actually , there is not much scope of russian forces being defeated in ukraine ,especially eastern even if nato attacks us . But yes ,if we do march to germany or scandinvia we will have good losses.

And yes astrologically 2012-19 is the time for a world war according to astrologers and geopolitcal analysts.

don't wish for world war even if things are not looking good.

if nato attacks, russia has little options but to use nukes right away. atleast on the military bases hosting F22s/B2s and aircraft carriers. to get this message through, russia should move one or two battalions of TOPOLs from one region to another.

us reaction has been right. it does not have much interest in that region and hence better to keep low profile.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

topols are well overkill. A bunch of long range kh-90's or modified conventional iskanders modified for intermediate range will do enough to destroy NATO bases in Alaska and Scandinvia ,eastern europe.Iskander is an excellent weapon and the official range is well too low.

The real trouble from NATO allies will be from Germany and Turkey.Especially Turkey.They have good understanding of the Caucusus and their intelligence units could easily start a revolt in Southern Russian republics like Dagestan,Kabardino-Balkaria,Ingushetia .

B-2 /F-22 overrated again. We have hypervelocitic weapons to destroy meteors so what makes you think B-2 will be a threat?
edit on 1-3-2014 by Redrussian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Redrussian

The US public is tired of defending the ICB empire. Don't expect the people of the US to support any military action anywhere.

We only get screwed for our efforts anyway.

The International Corporate Bankers are already trying to buy this new piece of the board. Let them pay for their own troops.

Ukraine pipelines, Reading Railroad, Boardwalk, its all the same.

edit on 1-3-2014 by poet1b because: add last line

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

ЄВРОМАЙДАН @euromaidan
Follow
BREAKING NEWS: Shooting has started at the central streets of Simferopol, Crimea
1:09 PM - 1 Mar 2014

www.interpretermag.com...

This is the spark that will move thing a little bit faster into hells !

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Damnit.... Pandora's Box cracked open a hair..

Let's hope it's isolated and stays that way. Old Europe is old grudges and old thinking. It could be other than directly tied to the obvious and just using opportunity.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

Euromaiden...you should call it neo-nazi maidan.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Dolby_X

ЄВРОМАЙДАН @euromaidan
Follow
BREAKING NEWS: Shooting has started at the central streets of Simferopol, Crimea

i hope this is wrong..or we are heading towards a # storm.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

dont care how they are .. there are gun on the ground from Rus and Ukr .. this is not good either way

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

might seem like a big deal to you.But to me, not.My family fought fascists before coming from the west.We will fight them again.

Seems EU,USA and its svoboda neo-nazi henchmen are hell bent on picking a fight with us.So be it.But don't cry if hundreds of millions or tens of millions die again.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Dolby_X

ЄВРОМАЙДАН @euromaidan
Follow

i hope this is wrong..or we are heading towards a # storm.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The US public is tired of defending the ICB empire. Don't expect the people of the US to support any military action anywhere.

I'll say this about my own thinking. I'll not support (in absolutely NO way) any aggressive US moves, anywhere in the world. Absolutely not. You and I have both been around a bit and can drop the bull to just plainly say that is what it means. Covert AND otherwise. Anything aggressive....kinda like, oh, I dunno.. (whistling nameless tune)..a certain place caught between a Euro and a Ruble.

If this all blows..in that 1:Million we all hope doesn't happen here and likely won't (crosses paws)..then defensive becomes field level decisions quicker than we'd like to think about it or than I think we have considered such things in a couple decades.

Cooler heads...need some prevailing.. Where are they in this time period? I'm not seeing much but steaming ears and attitudes in all directions in the world, eh?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hope you fight for your convictions. But war is not the best solution for us all it's only benefit some shady goal not realy for the population of the region

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

At this point,I will say this. Russian plan is to only control loyalist zones not separatist zones. Eastern Ukraine is Loyalist zone. What I think is that USA wants a diversion to have a free hand in Syria once it decides to topple Assad late 2014.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

Well ,we never know. Trotsky,Lenin,Gorbachev and Yeltsin sold us out.Only Stalin and Putin stood their ground against the western occultic elites. That is why they are so demonized in western media.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

Jew World Order Martial Law Test for USA.

I mean Khazar World Order.

I'm having a blast so far. BRING IT>

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Redrussian
reply to post by victor7

topols are well overkill. A bunch of long range kh-90's or modified conventional iskanders modified for intermediate range will do enough to destroy NATO bases in Alaska and Scandinvia ,eastern europe.Iskander is an excellent weapon and the official range is well too low.

The real trouble from NATO allies will be from Germany and Turkey.Especially Turkey.They have good understanding of the Caucusus and their intelligence units could easily start a revolt in Southern Russian republics like Dagestan,Kabardino-Balkaria,Ingushetia .

B-2 /F-22 overrated again. We have hypervelocitic weapons to destroy meteors so what makes you think B-2 will be a threat?
edit on 1-3-2014 by Redrussian because: (no reason given)

Iskander is sooooo accurate that it chooses not the building but which window on the building.

Turkey will go quiet once a dozen Topols flatten 10 cities within its map.

Germany can be a problem but in any war will face the maximum destruction. Infact Germany will NOT exist at all.

Let's hope NOT for these scenarios.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

victor7

andy1972

DJW001

Kuroodo
There were about 150,000 troops that took part in the exercises right? Sounds like enough troops for a war...

I think Russia is/has prepared for any scenario that may rise out of this

Such as Ukraine having held on to a couple of tactical nukes on the sly?

Ukraine has 5 nuclear plants..with the wind blowing the right way all they have to do is destroy one or two...

and being made to pay billions in clean up costs for self and other nations..........for next 100 years.....................nice try !!

Ukraine's reactor must be Russian designed.They'll breakdown on their own.And I didn't know Russia paid anything after the Chernobyl poison cloud traversed the planet.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

superluminal11
reply to post by MessageforAll

Jew World Order Martial Law Test for USA.

I mean Khazar World Order.

I'm having a blast so far. BRING IT>

Now we know which side the real Nazis are on. I knew it would only be a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Stalin signed a pact with Hitler, so there is reason to demonize him. He wasn't one of the good guys.

Putin is kind of popular here in the US.

It isn't the US verses Russia, it is the ICBs verses everyone else. The ICBs have no loyalty to anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join