It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Oil hijacks ATS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

tinner07
My thoughts on this....It doesn't matter what the people think, Gov't and all their big business cronies will continue to do what they want with impunity.

Vote them out you say...if the votes are even counted the lobbyist will corrupt anybody new. Money, sex, drugs, blackmail and I wouldn't doubt threats on families would occur if a new congressman/senator didn't tow the line.

And that about sums up Americas entire political system. Damn it man, you only took 4 sentences to do it.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Is George sorose a coal baron? If he is then I include him too!!

Fact is you saw some thing that hinted progressive and ignored everything else..... Well played.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I always reply snookems! Always.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I wish someone would pay me to be a troll..... What an awsome job.:p

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

Is George sorose a coal baron? If he is then I include him too!!

Fact is you saw some thing that hinted progressive and ignored everything else..... Well played.

Guilty conscious?

I pointed out that "YOU" tried to make it a one sided problem by focusing on the Koch brothers and ignoring the fact that the "other side" does not have a financial backing for their agenda! Perhaps you are the one whom is ignoring how many of the ancient wars were fought where the Rothchilds supported both sides of the Wars and walked away extremely wealthy????

History repeats itself my friend! What worked back then is still working to this day! Why, because people choose to belong to a team! People are tribal and BEG to be a part of a team! So either you are allowing yourself to be used, or perhaps you have a financial payout for what your up too?

Funny how you accused me of ignoring everything else, but you are the one whom failed to answer my question about how the Farmers Almanac is able to be more accurate in predicting the weather "climate" than the scientist of the agenda you are supporting! Not even to mention that scientists are fed just the way people on welfare! Whom is brave enough to bite the hand that feeds them? Isn't it odd that there are scientists that are NOT government funded that disagree with what your selling?

I would buy you a shovel, but I think you already own one!

edit on 26-2-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey, I wouldn't mind one of those jobs from the government or a big business firm. I can do that sort of work. Please send me an application for the job to rickymouse at ATS. I'll work very cheap.

This is the easiest way to find if they are watching us. Everyone wants cheap workers.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by olaru12

I wish someone would pay me to be a troll..... What an awsome job.:p

Well it helps to know how to spell or use a spell checker so you have some credibility.

But if you are serious, perhaps would interest you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Are you kidding? Even today I read an article about the co-founder Patrick Moore Of Greenpeace calling Global Warming/Climate Change BS in testimony before the Senate. When is someone at ATS going to admit GW/CC is BS, and an attempt to get money from the public. At this point ice coring for C02 levels doesn't matter, the emails leaked from UK scientist calling it BS doesn't matter, there is no ice melting in fact there is more, just what does matter?

Is it some trustworthy politician that has you convinced?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm not a climate change denier, but I do deny that it's my fault, which is occasionally the impression I get. I think the idea that I should think about my carbon footprint is patronising, me not turning off a light bulb, or boiling a full kettle won't make much difference when big companies leave millions of lights on and boil millions of full kettles every day.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

There's an election coming. ATS always gets stupid pre-election. An unfortunate fact of life.

Bone up on how to deconstruct disinformation, but forget about the forum here. It's been hijacked to push individual issues.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

The Koch brothers are celebrity coal barons. Precisely what the op was talking about. They fit the bill.

I'm positive there's some big time polluters paying off the dems. I can't think of one. I am sure a carbon tax would just be stolen and funneled away some administrator some where. If you need me to blast the opposition for you to not hijack the point.....

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MarlinGrace

I just don't see what is still the majority of scientists involved in some conspiracy to create climate change. In science the guy who disproves something gets just as famous as the guy who proves something . I could see it being a mistake . But any scientist who came out with iron clad proof wins the Nobel. Or at least a few hundred million from the Koch brothers. (Wink) So who would pass that up?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I agree completely that the carbon tax is a scam. About 2% would go to helping the population.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

There is an interesting story about I believe it is Tyrone Hayes a biologist from UC Berkeley. Who did just that he was hired to find out about a known pesticide from the MFG. he totally discredited this chemical based on testing frogs and their deformities. The man was discredited with a campaign spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to claim his research was false. In the end he was vindicated. But his reputation is still questioned to this day. What he proved was brilliant, what he got was awful, not a nobel.

Check it out for yourself.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MarlinGrace

I'm sure it's happened. But isn't that ignoring every time it has gone the other way and an industry has been revolutionized? I agree the majority of scientists could be wrong about something. But it would take 1,000s of scientists involved to uphold a conspiracy of this nature. That's a lot of people for whom snitching on you would be the ticket to fame and fortune.

Right now! How much would proof of what's changing our climate be worth to even just the celebrity figures? How much would the kochs, glen beck and such pay. That would completely validate there whole cause for them

<< 1   >>

join