It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

This post causes me to remember those people who state that all they have to do is close their eyes and meditate on UFO and sure enough they would then report seeing anomalous lights and orbs flitting about in the sky.

It also brings to mind (the whole of the thread, not just your post RedCairo, your post just served as the spark down this meandering) Steven Greer, Knapp, Alexander and others who have begun to do research on taking groups out into the desert with the desire to experience the paranormal and capture evidence of it on their equipment.

We all see how they are treated, as to their methods, as to requiring a fee for equipment costs, as to all other manner of things people use to discredit their approach to examining the UFO phenomenon.

That's where I see the whole of the thread leading. That we need "groups" to try different methods to "poking" the CS and causing it to react. This is already being done, and we smear those researchers doing it, with all sorts of mud. IMO anyways.

CdT

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Our control system is our institutions and religious centers. From an early age we go to school and are taught to be better than the person next to us because one day we'll be competing for jobs. We go to church and are told to be good and give rich people more money so we can ensure everlasting life in the afterlife. No mention of the soul/spirit alive an well here and now, nope it's all about preparing the soul for the afterlife. To me I find that suspect, in fact just about everything that makes us "civilized" is suspect and in fact, is our CONTROL SYSTEM.

From birth to death we are lied to and manipulated to serve others. We are taught that up is down and down is up. In order to prosper others must suffer. We buy into this, why? In order to tame a horse you must first break the spirit. What do you think our schools are doing to our children?

We can blame it on tricksters, demons, parasites or aliens but truth is we are doing it to ourselves. Not against our will but in full embrace of ignorance.

The foundation of our civilization is built on blood, intolerance and greed. How can we possibly reconcile our civilized existence based on this truth? We can't simply change our ways, we must rebuild the foundation. This can't be done through elections or any political process, nor through our schools or religious centers. I don't think there is any "fixing" possible. A total reboot is needed, a new foundation so to speak.

If those who control the above system is also controlled then its safe to assume its not for benevolent reasons. So the question becomes; Are we willing to accept things for what they are or are we willing to buck the system regardless of consequences?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I say we crack the damn thing open.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

You are certainly correct. But there are layers upon layers of control system in place. Life feeds on life. We are the predator and the prey. Mostly the prey I know it seems.

that's what this thread is about. ..discovering how to stop being the prey.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

1ofthe9
I say we crack the damn thing open.

I agree.
Vallee pointed this out for a reason, I would assume like a Johnny Appleseed kind of maneuver? So he's either been working on some seriously long range op's, or the CS has finally phaffed up enough it's blatant.

Cirque I don't think that that's the case here?
none of us are planning paid tours or writing books...that I know of anyways!!
LOL!!!
edit on 3-2-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Looking at every perspective...It may be that Vallee’s control system hypothesis is an indication of some kind of plot by whoever is behind the UFOs putting something out there like someone puts food out for a rat or mouse to see their eating habits or even whether they might be able to poison them easily.
It’s a mouse trap control system.Very pedestrian after all.
All our extraordinary extrapolations may be too much.
I guess after over 1000 posts the joke is on us eh!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Not at all in my opinion.

The control system first affected us while we were still living in trees and throwing poop at each other.

then the control system got 10 stronger when we started living in villages and cities. ..enabled by agricultural and herding. The village chief and later authorities were additional layers.

When religion was invented the control system became 10 times stronger. When spirituality was invented...Yet syronger.

'Ufos' are the same exact thing. Another control system.

In fact I have a 2nd hand personal quote from Vallee... He doesn't want to talk about Ufos because 'this' is not about ufos.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

It may not be about ufos in your mind but I think in the Op's mind IT WAS.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Well the person who the thread is named after seems to disagree.

But you are right; I'm clueless about gutsey in general. I know that i love and respect him...but that's about all I can say. I hope he comes back to his thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

People assume because ufo were interested in nuclear facilities that they have commonly held human motivations for having done so. I think that is an enormously bad assumption to make.

I think the exact opposite has all but been proven; that the entities in question do not necessarily operate anything like the human mind does. We can't paste our semi incoherent wishful thinking fantasies on them and expect that to get us anywhere.

Great point there. And I appreciate the return to this element of the discussion as it seems unresolved.

There are many possible examples of ulterior motives for the control system which relate little to the welfare of humans: at least two UFO origin theories (EDH and Dark Plasma/Space Jellyfish) would imply that the interference/appearance of superior or unknown forms/ships/entities is related to collateral damage (such as EMP or radiation or unknown mechanics) which is inflicted on the controllers of JV's system by acts such as detonation of nuclear weapons.

The conspiracy theories about humans being a giant gold mining operation, soul farm, etc also would fit this motive. We can't work so well for the 'cause' if we're at total war.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I've had several kooky experiences of late, ... and all within a few weeks. I feel like I'm in a 'high strangeness boot camp',

FITO

High strangeness is real, I too can attest... keep your subconscious magnet healthy and all will be well.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by nugget1

Makes me wonder if 'they' are interested in all forms of energy from nuclear to human to even living wood being turned into paper!

Kevin

JV quotes a story from the Middle Ages in Europe about a little green man in a shiny suit that came to check out some new water works under construction.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Autograf

JV quotes a story from the Middle Ages in Europe about a little green man in a shiny suit that came to check out some new water works under construction.

Link for full story?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Autograf

'soul farm' is one of my most favored partial explanations.
I have 'high strangeness' incidents which for me at least,
prove this point is part of the puzzle.

But humans get all futzy and whacko if you tell them that
they are being farmed for their 'soul'; it's hard to have a
rational discussion about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

My favorite "soul-farm" experience:

p.s. my ufo encounter featured the exact same noise as she describes, with the fear effect as well

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Not a bad video. Not familiar with her in particular; I'm
not really a UFO person.. I just got into UFOs due to
the 'spiritual basis of it' and becuase I had my own
close and powerful episide with a black triangle in
December of last year.

If you are referring to 'missing time' and what not as being
part of 'soul farming' I can see why you'd say that.

i was referring to full and total consumption of the soul.
(no you don't become a zombie.. 'souls' are just 'tulpas'
and a nasty habit to be avoided in most cases).

Thanks for the video.... was fun.

Kevin

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A very sincere thank you to everyone for your thoughtful, and very lovely, condolences. It's amazing how truly healing that kind of support can be.

Now back to the topic. If we, as a ufological community, and even more so---as members of society at large, are facing some form of social-engineering gubmint "shaman" scientists using techniques that border on something like mass hypnosis and are aiming their efforts at any, or all, segments of the population, then I for one think it's the exact opposite of petty to attempt to illuminate and spread the word. I'm built like that. If you're not, go play with your symbiote---or is that vice-versa…does the "symbiote" play with you?

Just goofing' a bit there KPB, I know we agree on a lot of this.

The following is excerpted from pg. 8 of the Introduction of ~ www.amazon.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Revelations: Alien Contact and Human Deceptionwww.amazon.com... October 1991, First Edition by Jacques Vallee. All emphasis is from Dr. Vallee EXCEPT that I changed his italics to bold for our purposes.

...Who is perpetrating such deliberate fabrications and what is their goal? There is no single answer to this question because there is no single source to human fantasy, no single reason for the deviousness of those military or civilian agencies that are spending our money to conduct secret psychological experiments---as the mind control projects of the Sixties and Seventies have abundantly demonstrated.

So, as I kept digging into a mass of information that had been generally avoided, it is not surprising that my research should have taken me toward some unsuspected quarters. Some cases, it turns out, involved private groups with fantastic delusions and an insane compulsion to spread them to a larger segment of the public.

Others were found to have been engineered by government agencies engaged in psychological warfare exercises on which they declined comment, conveniently burying them behind the curtain of classified intelligence. This bears emphasizing: some UFO sightings are covert experiments in the manipulation of the belief systems of the public.[/

b] And some cases simply did not happen. The stories about them, numerous rumors of crashed saucers and burned aliens, were not so much the result of delusions as the product of deception: rumors deliberately planted in the eager minds of gullible believers to hide more real facts about which it was felt that the public and the scientific community had no "need to know."

In previous works I have argued that ufology was, among other things, "folklore in the making," and that it ought to be studied as such. I was referring to the accumulation of stories about contact with aliens, a new form of mythology that formed a striking parallel to the intercourse with angels, demons, and elves in earlier ages. But the stories that are spreading now go way beyond anything in ordinary folklore…

Make of that what you will. Now, here's something potentially interesting for those of you who are interested in the NIDS/Skinwalker Ranch/Bigelow Aerospace enigma.

The Facade

Someone gave me some theoretical pieces that snapped right in place for me and turned my one main puzzling piece and oriented it. The person who suggested it is, in my mind, the absolute most brilliant and balanced mind we have posting here at ATS (although he has not posted in this thread.) But he's privately given me his permission to adopt his theory although he is more reserved and basically views it--if I understand correctly a "possible." I think it's a slam dunk.

I have made mention in this and other threads that I believed the NIDS involvement in Skinwalker had to do with psychological/psychotronic testing with some parapsychological mixed in. Col. John B. Alexander, as we know, has a professional and personal interest in such things. And he's Woo. So that's a fit.

Fitting Jacques Vallee into Skinwalker was puzzling me, however. I was under the impression that Jacques had refused to comment on Skinwalker citing his confidentiality clause with NIDS and I had somehow construed that as disinterest on Jacques' part.

Then along came "K." The first thing I needed to know was that Jacques has--to the contrary of what I had believed--shown some support that Skinwalker Ranch was a place that exhibited high-strangeness. Now Vallee fits. So, as we've mentioned, does Alexander.

Except in Vallee's case, he's there as a scientist interested in his control-system-mythology-affects-belief-systems-affects-reality mode.The virtually perfect, contained, test-model for The Control System. His long-sought "manipulation of belief systems."

Pay No Attention to the Men Behind the Curtain!

Alexander is there for a bit of both: Mind Control andWoo. But the weaponization potential always excites and weighs first and foremost with The Godfather of "Non-Lethal" Weaponry: Col. John B. Alexander. You can bet your sweet Homeland on that.

With that in mind, let's step aside for a moment and take another look at the Philip Experiment in light of the way "K" put a context on it: Dr. Vallee and his "weird science" associates/intel cadre/SRI connections were most assuredly familiar with the Philip Experiment. Everyone around Jacques knows his theory has the potential to literally shape society as if putty in their hands if Doc Jock's theories hold true:

Skinwalker provided the perfect opportunity. Purchase the ranch. Create an identity or "history" for it. Describe/concoct paranormal tales and release them into the public. Let myth simmer. How much more powerful, then, than the Philip experiment when you have thousands of members of the public helping you "create" as in the case of Skinwalker? "Philip" on steroids and released into the public psyche. It took some degree of root.

My addition: Throw in some weird stuff at the ranch--the kind of stuff Alexander has written about and helped develop--electromagnetic weapons, air ionization, microwaves, Persinger-altered-state-type stuff.

They also write a book. Hype tales on the web. Alexander even appears on Jesse Ventura's Skinwalker Episode hyping the tale and: "Voile!" as the French-born Vallee might say.
Col. John B. Alexander

It might be a good time to look at some of the Colonel's statements from his article titled The New Mental Battlefield by Lt. Col. John B. Alexander
Military Review
VOLUME LX DECEMBER 1980 NO 12
from ICOMW Website(Bolding OP's):

PSYCHOTRONICS may be described as the interaction of mind and matter.1

While the concepts may stretch the imagination of many readers, research in this area has been underway for years, and the possibility for employment as weaponry has been explored. To be more specific, there are weapons systems that operate on the power of the mind and whose lethal capacity has already been demonstrated.2
Two subdivisions of this field have also been investigated. Mind-altering techniques designed to impact on an opponent are well-advanced.

The procedures employed include manipulation of human behavior through use of psychological weapons effecting sight, sound, smell, temperature, electromagnetic energy or sensory deprivation.3

The other area of experimentation involves parapsychological phenomena known as the out-of-body experience (OOBE), remote viewing, extrasensory perception or bioinformation, depending on the source and technique employed. It has been demonstrated that certain persons appear to have the ability to mentally retrieve data from afar while physically remaining in a secure location.

It may sound fantastic, but consider the available unclassified data...

The information presented here will be considered by some to be ridiculous since it does not conform to their view of reality, but some people still believe the world is flat.

Other readers may view this as a conservative approach because such controversial areas as hyperspatial transmitters or Tesla wave generators have not been addressed.

The intent here is to emphasize the need for more coordinated research in the realm of the paranormal.

Additionally, there is a need to provide leaders at all levels with a basic understanding of weapons systems they may encounter in the not too distant future.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Of course "K" did a mini-masterpiece on the aspects he addressed and explained and dissected it beautifully and in much more penetrating detail, but that's the gist. I should also note that "K" is nothing if not careful and well-considered and he makes no judgement on whether the phenomenon might be human subconscious or non-human intelligence related, but points out we should always keep the former in mind. (He also asserts that he thinks the experiments failed---certainly a good case could be made for that.)

The way I call it at this point: Vallee is a good man who basically made the same mistake Bill Moore did, but to a greater degree: He thought by getting with some intel folk he might figure out what, if any, secrets were being kept.

"Doc Jock"

Being that he is a world-class scientist, he became involved in many top-secret projects. When he talks about the human agents of ufological deception in the third-person--as in the excerpts from Revelations quoted above--he refers, I believe, in some instances to projects and shenanigans he's personally aware of.

He's legally bound & forced not to reveal some things--in detail anyway--but the honest seeker he once was, and still is hopefully, wants us to know some down & dirty truths. At least he seems so as far back as Messengers of Deception and Revelations as well as in, most notably I think, Forbidden Science, Journal Two where he seems somewhat vulnerable and willing to throw some fairly heavy jabs and some intriguing hints.

The NIDS/Bigelow/Military Intel connection is quite the mystery. I think it might be starting to come into more focus, however. Maybe that would make a good topic for another thread.

Starts out somewhat campy, but pretty interesting about "Philip:"

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Oh, btw, can't edit the above" "K" is NOT KPB! Just realized--god forbid--that it might have been mistaken as so lol.

ATTN MOD: Can you please fix the link to Vallee's Revelations above? Thank You!

edit on 3-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Damn GUT, thats some interesting stuff to think about. Have you ever heard of any connections between Vallee and Joe Firmage?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I don't think anybody assumed that Gutsey. But 'God forbid!' Makes me feel loved.. LOL

If your theory is correct.. and similar theories are correct, it all but
proves my theories about symbiotes ('chakras' are and always have
primarily been a psyop to create/strengthen symbiotes), souls
(they are Tulpas), higher selves (they are Tulpas) etc. etc.

I'm wildly in favor of your theory and work.. as you are working
like a busy little beaver to prove all my points.

Nice post. Welcome back.

Kevin

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join