It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The GUT

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by lostgirl

Layoff the booze

layoff my friends. word.

In the meantime, most of y'all are making this an incredible thread. Thank you. I'm working on some replies now.

edit on 4-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

He was kidding...but thank you for championing me Sir Gut...

p.s. I went over to that "deepblacklies" site and looked around - some freaky stuff! Did you see this: Remote Behavioral Tech

Reading the conclusion will put a chill in your bones!

edit on 4-2-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

Can't get link to work, will keep trying

edit on 4-2-2014 by lostgirl because: still trying to fix link

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

These people are my friends too. I PM with quite a few of them. Ones an adopted brother and another an adopted sister and another who I would defend from wild animals is also someone you are very fond of. We are adults here there is no excuse for this level of I'll will from you.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Meh,

C'mon K,

Chris is a maker of stories and I am a dismantler of stories. We are natural enemies within the same food-chain. Do you believe him?

For the record, the only "video-dude" I trust anymore is Joe Rogan. We're the same age, like the same stuff and are mostly Irish. Trust the Irish.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

RedCairo
I ran across these quotes, and I was thinking about the whole "control system" and bucking it. I thought this was an interesting insight into that.

"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is #-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

-- Terence McKenna

"Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong."

-- Terence McKenna

"Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe."

-- Terence McKenna

edit on 3-2-2014 by RedCairo because: special char was messing up

edit on 3-2-2014 by RedCairo because: WINDOW. Third story window! It won't show.

I have not yet read all 50 plus pages. This conversation is fascinating. THANK YOU all. I have been aware of Jacques Vallee and the way he changed his perception of the UFO phenomenon over time and the "control system". I think we have unwittingly created the "control system" ourselves? However, it seems if we are aware of the condition we also may unhook. This may be impossible in mass but IMO individuals do unhook.

Excuse me if there is a mention already of Vadim Zeland (Russian) and the concept he has of "pendulums"? Pendulums are superstructures existing in the subtle world. When people are aligned on a thought, this focus creates energy-information structures. These structures begin to develop independently. It is a form of AI that needs energetic support from living energy (like us humans) to maintain. They are self organized. Pendulums are always destructive as they influence energy sources (like humans) to perpetuate their reality.

In 2013, Vadim Zeland was discussing the pendulum "technosphere" and the way we are being shaped to feed this technogenic civilization. This pendulum was not created by a PTB but by human focused consciousness, the perspective we have taken on technology and in opposition to the biosphere.

Here is an article.

www.romanvega.com... and-freedom-in-the-technogenic-system.html

Reality Transurfing comprise several books (not well translated into English).
Looks like they have a very inflated price on Amazon? Pdfs are available. I found his books that way.

www.amazon.com... 46941229

On page 20 here (zelands.com...) he discusses destructive pendulums.

Let’s outline the defining characteristics of a pendulum: A pendulum feeds on the energy of its adherents and thereby amplifies its swinging A pendulum tries to attract as many supporters as possible, so that it can receive as much energy as possible. A pendulum sets its group of adherents against all other groups (Look at us! We are better than they are). A pendulum is aggressive in blaming all those that don’t want to become its adherents, and it tries to win them over, neutralize them or remove them all together. A pendulum puts on good-looking and attractive masks, it covers itself up with noble aims and plays on people’s emotions, in order to justify its own actions and win over as many adherents as possible. One could say that a pendulum is an “egregor”1 by nature, but that is a rather narrow definition, of course.

The concept of an “egregor” does not reflect the entire spectrum of possible interactions between man and energy based information structures - pendulums. Pendulums play a much greater role in people’s lives than it is customary to believe. It is possible to illustrate how a pendulum consumes energy from its adherents by using the following example.

Imagine a full stadium, where a dramatic game of soccer is taking place, things are getting tense, fans are raging...Suddenly, one player makes an unforgivable mistake and because of that his team loses the game. A storm of anger descends from the fans upon the player - they’re ready to tear him apart. Can you imagine what a huge mass of negative energy lands on the head of this unfortunate player? You’d think that having suffered such a monstrous blow, he would die right there on the spot. But that doesn’t happen.

Instead, he’s alive and healthy, although somewhat crushed by feelings of guilt. Then where did all the negative energy go? Well, the pendulum harvested it. If it had not done so, the person at whom the crowd aimed its anger would have died, while the glorified star would have flied up to the sky. I won’t be the judge of whether the pendulum is an animated being or simply an energy form.

Whatever the case, it is of no importance to the Transurfing method. The important thing is to be able to recognize a pendulum and to avoid participating in its games, unless there is something you can gain from such an interaction. It is very easy to recognize a destructive pendulum, as it has one defining feature. It is always competing with other energy structures just like itself, fighting for control over people. A pendulum has only one goal – to capture as many adherents as possible, in order to get as much energy as possible. The more aggressive a pendulum acts in its fight for adherents, the more destructive it is, meaning that it poses a threat to the fate of an individual person.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Good lord, ByByOTS... or if I may call you, ots, comparing yourself to Joe Rogan is akin to comparing a DaVinci to a ...well, a Rogan! The man is thick in all aspects, or perhaps just stunted by beer... dunno.

And on a tangent (as usual, oh GUT, glad you ventured back and don't let my thread drift catch you at a fragile moment, sir, and make you give up on networked intelligent discussions) when perusing Kantz's Utah aboriginal petroglyphs , my OCD came roaring up and noticed that the beings depicted didn't have spirals surrounding their right arms, but concentric circles.

Neither here nor there, but concentric circles have a decided relevance when stuck inside a subtle (and not so) system of control and trying to read the mind of the head Mengela/Skinner-esque puss bucket (or Mozart/ Mom Theresa if you like) who designed it.

It's HARD (he whines and turns away back to his first person shooter)

Edit: and, reading the simultaneous post above, I have to add that I almost brought up T.C. Lethbridge and his pendulum experiments, talking as he does of the higher dimensions located up and to our left in ever increasing spirals, but thought it would make our esteemed master of ceremonies put me in the closet with Bear... and then there's Focault's swinger and it's unexplained perturbations during certain phases of the moon and I really can't join that to ANYTHING remotely relevant.
edit on 2/4/2014 by Baddogma because: synchronistic esp

edit on 2/4/2014 by Baddogma because: bad tiping

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Bybyots

You're my favorite DJ no lie. Hey what was that "green" song from the other thread, btw? Link is dead.

To explore the psychical aspects of this phenomenon, especially as it relates to Jacques Vallee's research/writings/theories and the IDH coupled with the other Aviary characters, I approach it in a twofold way keeping two aspects clearly delineated: The first aspect can be solely attributed to the machinations and motivations of humans.

This being the social-engineering aspect, basically, including Psyops of the Darkest sort. That it's there and a part of the overall schema has been reasonably demonstrated I think, as well as the principle that we das'nt dare ignore some of these types because they seek to destroy what they cannot subjugate. That would seem their basic philosophy. Coming to a Town Near You.

Having hopefully offered some compelling research from numerous sources based in the seedier aspects of human "manipulation of belief systems," I then feel it's safe to leave that aspect as a standalone and move on to discuss the more theoretical and seeming metaphysics of it all.

You and Kantzfeldt have gotten me thinking. And first I may have to clarify. I'm just as ready as the next guy or gal to jump into the woo end of this pool. My kung-woo ain't 'zactly weak haha and, yes, I do lean towards some non-human intelligence being in play here, very possibly associated with the more mysterious end of the electromagnetic realm.

Or, the possibility that both human-generated EM fields and the earth's naturally occurring sort--geomagnetic--can act like the "spirit molecule" and access our "core" programming within our deep unconscious. Jungian-esque with a twist of quantum at most let's call it. A few of the more materialist-minded of the "weird science" intelligence group seem to fall into this category and maybe this view is more valid.

And THAT'S exactly the see-saw our cast of human players and their associates seem to ride. Some believe they are about to--or have--achieved contact with some inter-extra-ultra-dimensional entities. (Kit was on his way once, as Vallee told us in FS II, to meet Valerie Ransone and "witness a materialization.) Alexander hangs out with indigenous Shaman.

While others on the science board of NIDS, say, see it more as a consciousness issue and are probably interested in any strategic and/or weaponization value. Kit Green and John Alexander have made statements that have put them in this group too. That aspect remains sort of a gordian knot.

That's the various pictures their deeper biographical material seems to suggest.

Then you got folk who are above the field team. Whom-or-whatever--put this team together has really created quite the stew of science, myth, and woo. I wonder if NIDS went into hibernation because whatever they might have been working on psychotronically might be next going with Bigelow into Space? Just a wild thought I know.

Now: Yes, the Western end of the US got some real mojo. And military mojo. And the continued abuse of the Native American and their land by Black OPs shenanigists (Yes I made "shenanigists up!)

Then again, it's going worldwide as everyone from Hancock to the Ancient Alien theorists highlight places that may have been some kind of power spot.

Are weird forces--both human and not--marshaling together? Centering? Coming into philosophical agreement? Banding into factions? Collecting human puppets and chess pieces?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

It's Bib-ee-ahts. And yes, you may call me Ots.

You've got poor Joey all wrong. He's a good lad and he has the heart of a poet, even though he is mostly wildebeest. He's charging up like Goku and I figure by the time he's 50something and ready to spout that he'll blow a lot of minds. Seriously though, I think his intelligence is underrated but I also think he cultivates that image a little.

It's just the frame of mind that I have been in, but when I see the spirals I think form constants, and I think that the rest is an interpolation on the part of the celebrant. What strikes me when I see Ks petroglyphic contribution is the artist's rendering of man and beast as one and it strikes me as no wonder that American Indians are often noted for their spiritual connection to nature and what they give to it and take from it.

I know it's hard.

P.S. I'm down with the pendulum and have some experience with it. I hope that we are able to take a look at that. For the moment though I need to digest TGs last two big posts. BRB.

edit on 4-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

And I have to say that... way down inside... woma...er, (sorry, classic rock interference) I feel that the controls for our collective system are located in the grasp of something 'ungraspable,' and certainly not with the erstwhile spooks who, gosh love 'em, are trying to emulate the controller(s), because those types breathe and excrete control, or the feeble shadow of it.

And that last graphic of the human hand and the grey... i couldn't help but feel that the next frame in a series would show a bloody stump and a fed, smug alien.

Add: and re-reading GUTS posts... I am on the verge of... well, just the verge of an inarticulate something that is squishing through my scattered consciousness. And as far as Blue's blue circles, it reminds me of a never ending series of masks, no? But who is the final mask wearer? And ourselves and/or God is so Zen and ultimately meaningless... but correct, I'm sure, at a higher, ultimate level... but nearer to our current level of understanding? That's the proverbial ticket to the next station.
edit on 2/4/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I don't have an authoritarian answer on this but even in modern Indian lore (I be Lakota sioux) the way to tap a spirit totems power is to wear it's hide or teeth or feathers. It's basic 'sympathetic magic'. Now I know people like to ancient alien such petroglyph and I think that is generally missing the mark.

Now concentric circles? Beats the !&^^&^&_=÷ out of me.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Baddogma

Neither here nor there, but concentric circles have a decided relevance when stuck inside a subtle (and not so) system of control and trying to read the mind of the head Mengela/Skinner-esque puss bucket (or Mozart/ Mom Theresa if you like) who designed it.

Back in 2010 on the solstice lunar eclipse I was taken out of my body by two glowing blue disks. As I got "closer" to them and became fully lucid I saw that they were concentric circles made of many blue spheres. They started flashing in complex patterns. I floated before them in a body of light within a sphere of my own. They were communicating with me somehow.

Then at the end of the communion, the patterns told me to move my arm. I looked at my arm and as I moved it, it was like some sort of suspended animation. Very cool.

Then some sort of wave or something enveloped me and I was sent back into my body. For days after I was in an extreme liminal state. I couldn't eat. I fasted for days. I wasn't alone in my body. I was programmed with a mission which took me hundreds of miles out into a desert. I was compelled to go, sort of like how Richard Dryfus's character in Close Encounters of the Third Kind was compelled to travel to the Devils Tower. That kind of thing seems to be a somewhat common experience among contactees.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I thought I was a cynic. You get the bowling trophy for 2014.

The fact Grey alien archetype looks a bit fetus like...many say. ..what's your opinion on that anyone?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Zooming off at a nearer tangent, this time, and answering the ol' fetus/grey thought, people "in the know" but who are more accurately supposedly told the answer by the very beings that are possibly representations of the control system, they are human clone-things worn as meat suits by the consciousness of the aliens whose true form is either formless or sitting in a nearby dimension/solar-system.

But that's hard to pin down... it's been reported by "contactees" aplenty, but hard in the chicken and egg (or chicken and poop) scenario since it was probably first publicized in the Betty Andreason Affair , if memory serves and maybe just repeated after that, or used by the intelligence itself, or faction thereof.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The GUT

Alexander hangs out with indigenous Shaman.

Wow! His eyes tell a story doesn't it? And is it just me or does he look like he's ready to consume human flesh? Anyone know the whereabouts of that poor shaman?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

You've noticed those doubly-narrow beadies too, eh? His eyes are like a medium-sized thumb-width apart. And often all Dirty Harry squint. Unfortunate physical characteristic, or window into the soul?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
...from the ancient Sumerian perspective that would be the Anzu bird, from the native American the Thunderbird, so in that sense the case has everything, nuts and bolt craft, perceptual distortion and shamanic/demonic possession type experience, mystical orbs, the works...i need to learn how to summon an Anzu bird

Sumerian Flying Wing

It's the whole shebangy, you're right. Makes one wonder who is actually doing the "conjuring?" Not the intelligence shaman probably. Something that has been with us for a loooooong time seems a good enough bet to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The GUT

You've noticed those doubly-narrow beadies too, eh? His eyes are like a medium-sized thumb-width apart. And often all Dirty Harry squint. Unfortunate physical characteristic, or window into the soul?

Indeed! The eyes are a window to the soul. Not to get into too much personal woo or to have to tip toe around T&C, I once many years ago (with the assistance of recreational chemical compounds) stared into my friends eyes through a mirror while he was gazing into mine. Words can't really explain what happened but all I can say is one second I'm looking into his eyes and the next minute I'm looking into my eyes through his. Crazy as it sounds he experienced the same thing and the only thing we could say to each other was "woah".

I think its more than just a window ....
edit on 4-2-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Rose, due to the same compound (maybe, mine was favored by the 60's luminaries) my friend and I held a ten minute conversation before we realized neither of us was speaking out loud... weird as heck and others point out we were both under the influence, but it happened.

Apparently, it's fairly common. I'm glad I didn't enter his head, though, as I was much prettier.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I can’t help but being a bit appalled by this picture with this so called “shaman” who allows himself to be exploited by some government guy who is only looking for some kind of occult power to give his government masters an edge over the people they have colonized and exploited--possibly the people of this very clueless "shaman"

I’m glad they say: “the secret protects itself”

It reminds me of the so called Buddhist who let themselves be studied in meditation.

I hope these kinds of spiritual “whores” who give the word shaman a bad name, imo, understand they are helping the devil when these government “mystics” come looking for knowledge

The “knowledge they seek is power…power to give their rapacious governments.

And they seek this knowledge with the worst of intentions.

excuse this rant but it makes me a little sick to see this.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Willtell

excuse this rant but it makes me a little sick to see this.

I agree and that was my reaction to the pic also. Anyone should be able to see his intentions, it's written all over his face. That being said, how do we know it's not under duress? I mean there are apparently active military bases on native lands right? At least they were when Bennowictz was out flying around New Mexico in a helicopter. Something tells me if the natives really had a say the base wouldn't be there.

In the picture the shaman doesn't appear to be beaming with delight from his present company but alas I fear there is only so much that little man (spiritually endowed or not) could do. But yes, I agree the image pretty much sickened me.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Baddogma

Rose, due to the same compound (maybe, mine was favored by the 60's luminaries) my friend and I held a ten minute conversation before we realized neither of us was speaking out loud... weird as heck and others point out we were both under the influence, but it happened.

Apparently, it's fairly common. I'm glad I didn't enter his head, though, as I was much prettier.

It would make for an interesting thread but alas I fear it'd get 404 before page 2 but an interesting topic as it does run parallel to many esoteric experiences, in many cases it's the catalyst.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join