It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

My bacon number with Joe Firmage is 2.
Why do you ask about him? Hasn't he lost
nearly all his money by now?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
If your theory is correct.. and similar theories are correct, it all but
proves my theories about symbiotes ('chakras' are and always have
primarily been a psyop to create/strengthen symbiotes), souls
(they are Tulpas), higher selves (they are Tulpas) etc. etc.

I'm wildly in favor of your theory and work.. as you are working
like a busy little beaver to prove all my points.

To be honest, you suck up all my work based--and sourced--on some really good researchers and then tie your gobblely-goop to it and spout it as your own. It was my threads that turned you on to UFOs and it's mine that obsess you. I turn you on to Hansen and everything's the trickster for pages of your self-sourced extravaganzas. You seem to try on my writing style in spurts and bits. Badly, I must say, if I'm correct. I'm starting to feel like that movie Roommate.

It's not your points I'm proving if any. You are a piece of work, my friend.

edit on 3-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I can see what I've missed out on by not having an older brother!

Actually Gutsey.. I have tons of info I keep to myself, as it deals
with Kundalini and other topics I do not wish to just spray out
there on the web. That leaves me to paying attention to other
good work out there, which I can fit into the big picture.

Now see here Gutsey.. you've not actually hurt my feelings, but
now I want to go elsewhere again.. (#6) ?

I'll be discussing all of my 'gobbly gook' with Vallee in the near
future quite possibly.. and if HE calls what I have to say gobbly
gook, I'll come back and tell you that and apologize for my
'gook'.

Have fun. Gad you are back.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Autograf
There are many possible examples of ulterior motives for the control system which relate little to the welfare of humans: at least two UFO origin theories (EDH and Dark Plasma/Space Jellyfish) would imply that the interference/appearance of superior or unknown forms/ships/entities is related to collateral damage (such as EMP or radiation or unknown mechanics) which is inflicted on the controllers of JV's system by acts such as detonation of nuclear weapons.

The conspiracy theories about humans being a giant gold mining operation, soul farm, etc also would fit this motive. We can't work so well for the 'cause' if we're at total war.

Now here's where my interest gets peeked. Good stuff for wilder speculations. We should talk about plasma lifeforms and Bohm some! It also fits with the ways our weird science birds are fond of mixing electromagnetism and the paranormal. Actually those two things have always gone together haven't they?

Even the gold mining thing does start to become creepy, and worth a brief second thought, when we look at the amassing of gold the last few years. If one was to consider that theory, it's like all the cash-for-gold commercials/businesses are snatching up the last few scraps at the end of a long operation.

edit on 3-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

NVmind...misunderstood AGAIN

Good to see you Gutsy!
edit on 1u1111America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Looks like you got a lot of the pieces put together and it is a logical fit. Hold steady and Congrats!

I want to say more but it would sound too sappy

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here's some more...let's call it "overview" on Col. Alexander and see if it potentially fits anywhere in this puzzle.

For those who don't like to clicky, the following Col. Alexander quotes and author comments in this post are from Spooky Boys With Spooky Toys. BOLDING mine. Colonel Alexander starts us off:

"Distrust of the government by not thousands but tens of millions of US citizens is confirmed in public opinion surveys," he continues. "The skepticism and controversy has been fueled by recent revelations that the US government has routinely lied to the people about such varied topics as human radiation experiments, withholding treatment in the Tuskegee prison syphilis experiments, the oppressive actions of the Internal Revenue Service, the amount and geographic area covered by fallout from nuclear testing, and even UFO sightings."

He said UFO sightings, heheh.

"Many of these conspiracy theory adherents believe that the government -- or some other supranational organization -- is attempting to take freedom away from the citizens.

Some of them see non-lethal weapons as tools to facilitate those objectives. They believe that these weapons could be used to enslave them for some unstated nefarious purpose." Don't worry, says Alexander reassuringly, everything's under control. You just don't know how much.

"Paranoia is running rampant in the United States. We have addressed the militia movements and surprising widespread support that conspiracy theories receive."

Col. Alexander certainly doesn't think much of "conspiracy theorists," or comprehend why they might have "widespread support" does he? I almost feel that he would like to squash those of us he deems as such...or zap some of us with a microwave or some such and delight in it.

"Another category of concern is against whom non-lethal weapons might be employed," writes Alexander with his characteristically blithe understatement.

"The fallacy of this logic should be readily apparent," he continues. "Sufficient force already exists to accomplish this task. Therefore no new non-lethal weapons would be necessary."

"Another IW [information warfare] subject that has long been hidden from view is 'perception management,'" writes, Alexander. "While everyone knew that perceptions played a major role in shaping the outcome of conflict, the very topic was taboo. It smacked too much of manipulating people in ways that evoked questionable legal issues -- issues no one wanted to address."

The subtext of Alexander's tortured bureaucratic jargon is that even discussing Psy0ps -- psychological-operations aimed at US citizens -- is still verboten.

Very tellingly, however, Alexander concludes that "in the amorphous gray areas between peace and conflict, there is an opportunity to apply non- lethal force selectively to prevent escalation of conflict."

"Information warfare is an ideal tool for sending a very strong message to potential adversaries. That message is that we have the capability, intent, and will to use force -- Accede to our demands!"

When the "potential adversaries" are your fellow American citizens, "Accede to our demands!" reveals a sinister message from the spooky colonel.

Information warfare? That's kind o' what were talking about here, right?

edit on 4-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Don't sell yourself short and fail to read the entire article at the following link. I'm a believer in getting the big picture when delving into this enigma--trying to understand the players and their motivations for clues and predictors.

Seems pretty well researched:

Dr. Alexander and the Morris' have made multiple references to the term, "New World Order" in their publications. It is unclear whether they are aware of what this New World Order will be: the history of some of the organizations which they have served, or their true objectives.

USA Today ran an article entitled, Top Military Advisor Signs on for Video Games, on July 3, 2003, which stated that Dr. Alexander has "inked a contract... with Platinum Studios." "We're talking about everything from electromagnetic pulse weapons that could cripple a country by wiping out all its electronics, to controlling insects with pheromones to make whole cities uninhabitable"

...It continued, quoting Dr. Alexander who stated, "This stuff is real... the genetic and biological capabilities that exist right now, the cutting-edge weapons, technologies and threats - these are real scenarios that we could literally face today, and it's mind-blowing."

In an article entitled, Mind Games, by The Washington Post on January 14, 2007, Dr. Alexander stated, "Maybe I can fix you, or electronically neuter you, so it's safe to release you into society... It's only a matter of time before technology allows that scenario to come true..." The program is already here and it is nothing less than an electronic concentration camp.

Dr. Alexander authored an article called, New Weapons for a New World Order, which appeared in the March 7, 1993 issue of The Boston Globe. He wrote "[The] United States must be able to protect national interests and values, even in ambiguous circumstances."

And that more options will be required in the future to deal with "threats to national security." Remember, the Morris' and Dr. Alexander have suggested the domestic use for these weapons. What this means in plain English is that opponents of big corporations, or anyone against any element of the New World Order are the enemies.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The following excerpts are from the kind of papers these guys read and are influenced by and turn around and write themselves. The second one we'll look at is quite prophetic and on schedule:

In the document that the excerpted quotes below come from, SRI, DARPA, and Neuroscience come up. That brings to mind what we've established about Dr. Christoper "Kit" Green so far. And you'll note the subject is non-lethal weapons with a good dose of mind manipulation of various sorts. 

Which essentially and rather neatly tie Dr. Green & Col. Alexander together.

But lets look at the overlap in neuroscience, non-lethal weaponry, and mind-war (control)…or is that Kontrolle?

“New World Vistas” was a major undertaking by the US Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, to examine future developments in weapons.  Published in 1996, it totalled 14 volumes of studies.  The fifteenth “ancillary” volume contained some hair-raising insights into the future “coupling” of man and machine.

Tucked away on page 89 is a section dealing with “Biological Process Control.”  The author speaks of an “explosion” of knowledge in the field of neuroscience.

He then proceeds to his main point “One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set.”   Translating the words “experience set” from military jargon into plain English, this simply means your entire life’s “memories” can be erased and a new, fictitious memory implanted.
www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

"New World Vistas." Kind of brings to mind New World Order.

In another US Military publication, a similar futuristic scenario was adopted.  Published by the US Army War College in 1994, “The Revolution in Military Affairs and Conflict Short of War” contains many references to mind manipulation.

Authors Steven Metz and James Kievit observe ,for example “Behaviour modification is a key component of peace enforcement.” [ii]  They go on to note that “The advantage of [using] directed energy systems is deniability.”[iii]  Savvy individuals the authors then ask “Against whom is such deniability aimed?”[iv]  The answer simply is “deniability must be aimed at the American people.”[v]  So much for “open government” in the brave new world’s brave new age.

Wow. That's pretty heavy. They don't seem to think much of us. It's a recurring theme. The article continues:

Setting Buck Rogers to the forefront, the writers proceed to layout a futuristic scenario set in the year 2010, that utilises “perception moulding” and “advanced psychotechnologies” to avoid irksome public protest. 

But that is just the beginning.  The major problem they believe is that “traditional American ethics [are] a major hindrance…”  and thus, sadly “old-fashioned notions of personal privacy and national sovereignty [are to be] changed.” [vi]

Individual citizens unwilling to go along with the revolutionary changes are “identified using Comprehensive interagency integrated Database.”  They are then “catergorized” and subjected to “sophisticated computerized personality simulations used to develop, tailor and focus psychological campaigns for [against] each.”[vii] 

Sounds like official expectation of situation and use of said technologies. Anticipation of Operational logistics. Is it just me, or does there seem to be something…un-democratic about it all? Authoritarian, even.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The following comes from Gary Bekkum at StarPod so it can be hit or miss. The skinwalker high-strangeness report is consistent with other known reportage, so it seems solid:

According to sources, one of Bigelow’s scientists experienced a close encounter of the most unnerving kind.

Like the smoke monster on the fictional ABC TV series “Lost,” an eerie fog had appeared, described as “a multiple intelligence manifested in the form of a dark shadow or cloud-type effect which had an unusual turbulence effect when it shrunk to a point and disappeared.”

“There were multiple voices that spoke in unison telepathically,” Davis candidly explained, regarding the Skinwalker attack, “The voices were monotone males with a very terse, threatening tone … Four senses were in their control so there was no odor, sound, smell, or touch, and overall body motion was frozen (as in the muscles that would not respond). Afterwards, when completely freed from this event — after the dark shadow disappeared — there was no lingering or residual odors, sounds, etc. in the immediate environment.”

Was Bob Bigelow’s remote ranch possessed by an evil supernatural entity?

“How do you interpret that?” I asked Davis. “Sounds like the Exorcist?”

“It does sound like it,” Davis responded, “But it wasn’t in the category of demonic possession. More like an intelligence giving a warning to the staff by announcing its presence and that they (the staff) were being watched by this presence.

In another section of that article, Bekkum references the DIA TIGER STUDY and some of it's goals and tries to make a connection to NIDS/Skinwalker Ranch/Scientist experiencer:

The report summarized a list of questions in the minds of key decision makers:

Can the cognitive states and intentions of persons of interest be read?

Can cognitive capacities be enhanced?

Can cognitive states and intentions be controlled?

Can cognitive states be used to drive devices?

The alleged telepathic incidents, including one well-reported takeover of the mind of a Bigelow scientist would superficially appear to answer “yes” to all the above.
www.starpod.us...

Maybe "yes," but in a way you are not thinking of, Mr. Bekkum?

I'd say the report above from the scientist/experiencer could probably--maybe--be generated in the arsenal of our EM/Non-Lethal folk with a little Persinger-style science thrown in and a Big Spooky Ranch. Heck, maybe it DOES get freaky when folk mix all that up!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think this is perhaps something that should be injected into this conversation in light of some of the additional information provided from Gut. Does the Smith-Mundt Act give them carte Blanche to do what they're doing or are they in clear violation?

Propaganda is defined as "chiefly derogatory information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view; the dissemination of such information as a political strategy." Since 1948, the federal government has been banned by law in using propaganda against its citizens. Texas Republican Mac Thornberry and Washington Democrat Adam Smith have introduced a bill to make it legal for the government to lie to its citizens about certain political causes. The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 (HR 5736) was referred to committee and is likely to be an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act for 2013. The bill authorizes the government to: "use funds appropriated or otherwise made available for public diplomacy information programs to provide for the preparation, dissemination, and use of information intended for foreign audiences abroad about the United States, its people, and its policies, through press, publications, radio, motion pictures, the Internet, and other information media, including social media, and through information centers, instructors, and other direct or indirect means of communication." The bill has a provision stating that no funds authorized "shall be used to influence public opinion in the United States."

www.prophezine.com...:congress-legalizing-propaganda-against-us-citizens&catid=41:top-headlines
(Emphasis mine).

But if anyone needed a reminder of the dangers of domestic propaganda efforts, the past 12 months provided ample reasons. Last year, two USA Today journalists were ensnared in a propaganda campaign after reporting about millions of dollars in back taxes owed by the Pentagon's top propaganda contractor in Afghanistan. Eventually, one of the co-owners of the firm confessed to creating phony websites and Twitter accounts to smear the journalists anonymously. Additionally, just this month, the Washington Post exposed a counter-propaganda program by the Pentagon that recommended posting comments on a U.S. website run by a Somali expat with readers opposing al-Shabab. "Today, the military is more focused on manipulating news and commentary on the Internet, especially social media, by posting material and images without necessarily claiming ownership," reported the Post.

thecable.foreignpolicy.com...

We are in murky waters.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
GUT quoted:

(Alexander) "The fallacy of this logic should be readily apparent," he continues. "Sufficient force already exists to accomplish this task. Therefore no new non-lethal weapons would be necessary."

This is not only illogical but it is disingeniously misleading. In other words it's suave slick-talking designed to basically invalidate anyone ever suggesting a NLW exists which might accomplish what a traditional one does. That's like saying, "Why would I need to secretly poison my evil neighbor so it looks like a mystery or accident or natural causes, when I could just shoot him?" There are plenty of good reasons why things are better done without force, including "deniability."

(Alexander) "We're talking about everything from electromagnetic pulse weapons that could cripple a country by wiping out all its electronics, to controlling insects with pheromones to make whole cities uninhabitable"

Gee I'm so glad people are working on these things. I was so disappointed when it seemed like similar people lost interest in annihilating our planet through nuclear means.

(Metz and Kievit) “The advantage of [using] directed energy systems is deniability.”

Right. So one set of tech gets voices in someone's head and then eventually leads them to leap off a bridge, but allegedly this would be a fallacy of logic to consider useful or even possible, since we could after all just bomb him and his little dog too, so why bother.

Alexander stated, "Maybe I can fix you, or electronically neuter you, so it's safe to release you into society... It's only a matter of time before technology allows that scenario to come true..."

I feel better already.

(Alexander)"[The] United States must be able to protect national interests and values, even in ambiguous circumstances."

Ambiguous translation: even if we can't actually evidence to anybody that a given person or action is in any way threatening to the country or its well-being, people with power can still use these toys against them.

Of course now that the prez made it ok to just kidnap people and imprison them forever with no trial, we could do anything we want. If they never get out or die there and it doesn't need to be reported or explained to anybody, where's the limit on doing anything to anybody for any reason at all?

Rosinitiate wrote:

Does the Smith-Mundt Act give them carte Blanche to do what they're doing or are they in clear violation?

I think it's pretty clear that violation is so far out of control that trivial details like something on paper don't matter to anybody.

Do you suppose that as control systems go, this is a perfect example: our culture is so indoctrinated to ACCEPT control systems, that orwellianly-wicked people can go in public calmly talking about hideous stuff and expecting everyone to just think -- "Oh, that's interesting or cool." Because the enemy is always someone else, right?
edit on 4-2-2014 by RedCairo because: quote tag issue

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Caver78
From Cirque's link;
In The Invisible College (E.P. Dutton, 1975) Vallee posits the idea of a "control system." UFOs and related phenomena are "the means through which man's concepts are being rearranged." Their ultimate source may be unknowable, at least at this stage of human development; what we do know, according to Vallee, is that they are presenting us with continually recurring "absurd" messages and appearances which defy rational analysis but which nonetheless address human beings on the level of myth and imagination.
www.ufoevidence.org...

So if the language being used is myth/archetypes then math isn't the universal language?

Math is inescapable and universal: we do spectral analysis on strange lights in the sky, study their motion, etc. Of course, the conclusions drawn by math are often absurd, too.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

GodKilla
reply to post by seentoomuch

We would simply need to break the closed loop control system. Not allow it to execute, which will cause an alarm and the EDI or ETI to show up and 'fix it'.

I wonder if this break can be achieved constructively as simply as settling another planet, or launching a generational starship. I also wonder if the presence or absence of the "repair crew" in response to such activities can even be construed one way or the other as supporting EDH or ETH, for example.

Fantastic post earlier by the way. Your description of industrial control systems and extension of the Dr.'s analogies were spot on to me.

GodKilla
We would need a lot of the human population on Earth to rebuke their daily reasons for existence, no tall order. Humans first need to believe in ETI/EDI to begin with.

This is what the military is suppressing. Mass disclosure, since this would defiantly cause the closed loop system to fail.

I'm pretty sure the cat is out of the bag, in that mainstream media already publishes UFO reports rather uncritically (FOX, PressTV printing the extremely flimsy Jerusalem UFO story, etc).

According to a 2008 MSNBC poll had 61% of respondents saying they believed in the ETH. And a presumably more conservative LIFE magazine poll from 2000 showed 30% supporting the ETH. This response (as well as the entire poll in the case of MSNBC) would seem to presumes the reality of the UFO phenomenon. LIFE magazine's poll included options for "UFO are imaginary" but 43% of respondents thought they were real.

www.examiner.com...

Can you elaborate on what you believe mass disclosure would affect overall? Are there historical examples of such effects in the literature, such as during periods when many (more) people believed in high strangeness but attributed it to religious explanations?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

xavi1000

Autograf

JV quotes a story from the Middle Ages in Europe about a little green man in a shiny suit that came to check out some new water works under construction.

Link for full story?

It's in Dimensions. Sorry, I only have hard copy.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I haven't read the whole thread yet, GUT. But if I may toss out a thought...

Why does Vallee hesitate to be "too specific?"

Because being too specific lets the cat out of the bag, and skews the test of the control system. If you are trying to subtly goad someone into acting, or reacting, you don't tell them how you are doing it. Especially if you are trying to "infiltrate" a system using it's own feedback. Hopefully that made sense.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It might be worth looking at the greater context of the Skinwalker ranch in terms of interconnected sites and events in the region, the Utah petroglyphs with regards to emergence from spirals, there is probably a system. The shamanic possession aspect is always interesting to me but not necessarily an explanation in total, perhaps even only a convenient mode of getting around, temporary transference of perception into other life forms, eyes and ears on the ground in an otherwise dangerous atmosphere.

In general i know the principles and patterns involved in transforming the non-existential into the realm of the physical, not in any scientific sense but the ritualistic, and how this can also be reversed and that this involves a transitional point achieved through the spiral.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Are we not born into the heart of a control system? Our life cycle is automatically controlled, and scientist work fervently to discover how to override it.

Our pineal gland is suspect of having access to the 'control panel', so anything used to block its function would keep us from discovering the source.

Are some factions trying to block our access to the mainframe?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

It might be worth looking at the greater context of the Skinwalker ranch in terms of interconnected sites and events in the region

Agreed here, I had wanted to post as much myself after TGs breakdown. Since we are talking about a bunch of guys that may be trying to mimic the CS then I think that it might be useful to note what they are trying to minic. The entire American southwest is weird as hell, especially Colorado and Utah. The First Nations people tried to tell us, but we had to find out on our own.

Anyway, what happened at "SW" ranch is not an isolated incident. If I were going to move to one place to experience high strangeness it would be a remote ranch in Utah or Colorado.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Skinwalker provided the perfect opportunity. Purchase the ranch. Create an identity or "history" for it. Describe/concoct paranormal tales and release them into the public. Let myth simmer. How much more powerful, then, than the Philip experiment when you have thousands of members of the public helping you "create" as in the case of Skinwalker? "Philip" on steroids and released into the public psyche. It took some degree of root.

Nice shot gentlemen,

After many years I am going to revisit the whole thing with an eye for this. It makes more sense than a lot of stuff. I don't know, though, right at the moment I think they failed, if that was their plan. I read that book and it was the beginning of me wanting to start to disassemble this whole mess, my BS detector went off like a 3 alarm fire. I remember being embarrassed for the guys that wrote it, especially Colm Kelleher.

Anyhow...

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join