It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**ALL MEMBERS** We have a new Video Partner, Don't Tread On Media

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Too young for me but not hard on the eyes!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

CaptainCaveMan

Notheycant
reply to post by caitlinfae

I hope through time I can win you over

Wtf does that even mean?

It means he wants to brainwash you into submitting to the destruction of ATS, so that the Illuminati can finally take over the world without interference from people like us!

JK. Seriously tho, you guys need to chill out.

edit on 20-12-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

We've been talking about doing "field trips" like that. We had one planned out in Arizona to go treasure hunting out in the Superstition Mountains. The guy we were going with is super interesting as well, he lives off the grid (in LA). He kind of bailed on us but we are still going to try and pester him to get a trip going soon to document. We are going to re visit that idea in the new year

Josh

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's hard and expensive to make stuff happen (do the research, track down those you need to interview, etc... get it filmed, edited, and ready for prime time isn't it? It's even harder to get people to do what they say they will, for free no less...
_________________________________________________________________________________________

The following is directed at all the "armchair Steven Spielbergs" and those who think they know "what ATS' mission is" better than those who built the site over the last 12 years, pay for, and run her...

How about everyone give Josh and crew a chance? How about waiting until they get a bloody video out before making judgement out of total ignorance? Then, if you still hate it, go make a BETTER ONE, on your own dime, and reach out to me. I might (or might not) do a collaborative deal with you too.

To those who are willing to give Josh and crew a chance, and not bag on people who are willing to get out and actually do something... THANK YOU!

edit on 12-20-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by Springer

The issues facing the world today are very serious conspiracies or not. Can you trust someone who is willing to pull there pants down for a laugh or who jokes around all the time?

Yes I would DEMAND IT. You have to be a little crazy just to blow off steam and keep perspective, you should try it sometime - it's cathartic. Whatever turns you on - free yourself and do something you're afraid to do.

It's no different than rope ladders at corporate teambuilding workshops.

Plus you have to be edgy if you're taking on conspiracy theory and trying to present it as news.
AND this is infotainment more or less..I hope they bring their A game too. Expectations are high.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Is Josh Lecash the poster donttreadonme?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

Nope.

This is me

Josh LeCash

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Springer
How about everyone give Josh and crew a chance? How about waiting until they get a bloody video out before making judgement out of total ignorance? Then, if you still hate it,

" go make one, on your own dime, and reach out to me. I might (or might not) do a collaborative deal with you too. "

To those who are willing to give Josh and crew a chance, and not bag on people who are willing to get out and actually do something... THANK YOU!

Mister Springer - if I may inject.

As a relatively new member here (I joined this day 2012) but have not truly participated in ATS threads until very recently.

They say there is a time and place for everything.. and that is why I am here..
..on this site.
There are many alternative mind thinkers here and a hefty member pool with no doubt
others whom bring threads from this site to there site creating a larger fan base as you
often hear new members remark "..I was a Lurker long before I joined"

With your endorsement of Josh and crew, you take responsibility as it should be with you in
co ownership of ATS which shows integrity therefore I follow your lead..

The reason I joined this site is because like many , I am a 'Truth-Seeker'.

My wish is to take you up on your offer sir, with of course the help of Josh and crew.
I have spoke of this with a Moderator whom informed me of this time of years busy schedule,
so finding you here, with apology, I humbly inject..

My reason for joining this site is soley to release findings which will truly astound
readers of all academics and historical foundations will be rocked in need of changing history!
This would indeed give Josh the credibility he desires and bring a new fore front about at ATS
as those whom "Deny Ignorance."
I admit my video is of 'beginner quality' and that is where Josh and your help (funding)
will change the quality to 'professional adaptation' allowing it to be released to larger mass audience.

What is it that I believe I have decoded that would be of such interest world class..?
I have decoded in truth there was infact a civilization of human existence prior to
the world as we know it.

I have found and decoded the mysterious forbidden" true blueprints to the Giza monuments"
which also is verified through mathematics which in turn led to decoding other mysterious monuments
of this great planet.

The math proves this find verifiable, which re-writes history as the blueprints to Giza
are located on the western side of our planet in a mathematical encoded message.

How is this possible when 4500 years ago it has been theorized man could not sea-far at such great distances..?
This changes history as we know it..proving a Atlantean 'TYPE' Tower of Babel civilization was indeed a fact
as these blueprints show an intelligence beyond todays!

I understand perfectly what I just wrote seems as a 'nutbar', but if my work is truly verifiable -
What could this do for Josh's carreer - and of course ATS ratings..?

I had thought of using the media hype "Annonymous" for this disclosure, but as I said earlier,
"There is a time and place for everything!"

Truly of course, this entails true and wise effective journalism.
If you wish to comment Josh, please do..

I leave it with you..(and Josh)

All the best Springer, Josh

Be well.
edit on 20-12-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Ok.

Can I ask why you're doing this?

Also, what is your education? University? College? Self Educated?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

nope......I'm still me, and not Josh

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

To Springer and Josh - I am excited to see what happens with this!

Josh, you are young and edgy and don't take yourself too seriously, which is a plus in my opinion. The professional production quality and humor of your work make it both entertaining and informative. You have some connections that will allow you to score some great interviews, it would seem. The whole feel of your work is very fresh. I completely respect the amount of time, money, energy, creativity, organization, audacity and simple hard work that goes into making a weekly video project worth watching! It's like an ATS version of Soul Pancake...or something like that... lol!

Springer, kudos to ATS leadership for taking on a new idea! As you know, there is always resistance to "new" things until magically, over time, they are woven into the warp and weft of what people know as "what is." (The new website format comes to mind?)

I appreciate Josh wanting to step up and do for ATS in video what ATS Live Radio has done for the internet "airwaves." Just like the radio shows, not everybody is going to gravitate to all the topics or the way things are presented on every show, but so what? Not everyone reads every thread in every forum either... These videos are a great way to reach more audience, and will appeal to a younger demographic. I totally get it.

Also, these guys look to be very good at what they do! My response is to offer support and see what manifests from their talents. It is a huge effort on Josh and his crew's part, and if others want to jump up and do the same, well, more power to them! In the meantime, I'm making popcorn and looking forward to the vids...

my two cents...

- AB

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

edit on 12/21/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Just so we are clear you are saying honesty,integrity and just sticking to the facts should be a thing of the past?

Am I alone in thinking this is wrong and selling out. I don't need a side show to get the truth. I need intelligent debate and fact checked reporting. This is proof in my mind just how far apathy and the progressive mindset have come.

Like I said before I will stick with wanting to get my reporting from someone who is taking his job serious. Not someone who is pulling down their pants and cracking jokes every other sentence.

Is this reporting supposed to be comedy or serious in depth reporting?
edit on 21-12-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

I'm just guessing here, but, I'd bet you have zero knowledge of what it takes to get the up and coming generation sincerely interested in our topics... If you did you'd have saved your damnation until after the FIRST video was released. But that's probably just me...

edit on 12-21-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

I am astounded at the rhetoric you've brought to this "welcome our new partners thread" and yet you have the gall to ask us to pay for and help you figure out how to bring YOUR video to a quality that might be worthy.

Seriously?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Springer

Don't let us get in the way of that, I hear there are lots of cable news nets who are more than happy to have you as a loyal viewer and, they do after all, present things in a "serious" and "journalistic" fashion..

Kettle meet pot. ATS was the one place you could go and discuss fringe topics in a serious way while the rest of the media made a joke out of the same topics.

My views on this are solid and over time I bet others might see this also. I am not trying to bash anyone I am simply pointing out a fact. And that fact is serious issues need serious reporting.

Also bashing me for an opinion that could very well help this website is kinda cold.

P.S. I love comedy in the right setting.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Your're WRONG. Wrong as you can be.
ATS has always been a place that ANYONE who had the chops, the moxy, and the means, to add to the topics (nobody wants to do a video about a thread) by way of producing high quality, entertaining video relevant to our topical universe has been WELCOMED. They just need t contact Bill, Stephen, Abe, Jon, or I to see if it's worthy.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Springer

I'm just guessing here, but, I'd bet you have zero knowledge of what it takes to get the up and coming generation sincerely interested in our topics... If you did you'd have saved your damnation until after the FIRST video was released. But that's probably;ly just me...

Don't let us get in the way of your watching "serious and journalistic reporters" giving you what they, I hear there are lots of cable news nets who are more than happy to have you as a loyal viewer and, they do after all, present things in a "serious" and "journalistic" fashion..

Go watch cable and see if that satiates your desire for "strict journalism"... Get back to us on how that worked out will ya?

Fair enough. I made my judgement from the promo posted.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Springer

Your're WRONG. Wrong as you can be.
ATS has always been a place that ANYONE who had the chops, the moxy, and the means, to add to the topics (nobody wants to do a video about a thread) by way of producing high quality, entertaining video relevant to our topical universe has been WELCOMED. They just need t contact Bill. Stephen. Abe, or I to see if it'a worthy.

I actually love being wrong. I keeps me humble and the best lessons are learned. I sure hope I am wrong on this guys. I love this website. I post whenever I get a moment and that is few and far between.

I get my news from ATS............Period..........The End.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I think good artists (not to say I am one although I do surround myself with extremely talented people) goals are to make things that resonate them. Their goal isn't intended to meet the needs of the masses because once you do that then you have a mediocre product at best.

So the question "Why are you doing this"? is a little weird. I am making these videos because the topics at hand interest me. I am a little sick in hearing other peoples opinions (not to say I am the superior debater or have higher intellect) But its kind of like a tool to help me not only express my beliefs and explore interesting topics but it allows me to distract myself from my fears. Even though my fears are sometimes the exact topics we are covering.

I'm afraid we are going to be a full fledged police state very soon. Our civil liberties are being ripped from us in such a rapid pace.

Thats also where the humor comes in. I have always admired comedians, they are standup philosophers (the good ones that is). I think there are enough videos out there that are either too serious (which is fine) or that are so convoluted (which is also fine). There just aren't these videos with an injection of humor.

I have a high school diploma. In eighth grade I came to the conclusion that university wasn't for me, I also had a slight suspicion that it was a scam. Still do.

Hope that answers your question

Josh L

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join