It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**ALL MEMBERS** We have a new Video Partner, Don't Tread On Media

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

A bit late to the party but just wanted to drop by to wish Josh and his crew the very best for their new endeavour.

It takes guts, it takes time and a whole lot of energy to put up something like that and I do hope that you never run out of any of them.

Best of Luck and I, for one, will be looking forward to it.

~Son.

P.S. While I'm at it, Happy Holidays !!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind and prompt reply. It is very hard to gauge in text what is being actually said. This is not the first time I was reading between the lines and was wrong........Thanks.

And after thinking more on this topic I bet this new journalist will rock. With so much hate and evil in the world maybe it is best to have a lighter heart.
edit on 22-12-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Thanks for the effort you made in the reply.

Well, we all have a right to our own beliefs.

In the video posted above, you look like you're having fun doing this.

It's good to have fun.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think this is a great idea; why didn't anybody think of this sooner? lol
This is like a Christmas present that will keep giving you something new all year long!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Just finished watching the welcome on board OP, and reading the entire thread.

Lots of positive energy for this new and exciting venture.

As ATS has proven over the years to be a true measure and microcosm of opinion, this really does have the potential to be an incredible and exciting venture and journey.

I think we have all come a very long way and this is the next step leaving behind the past and jumping straight into the present with a firm grasp on the future.

All I can say is Welcome and thank you for joining the ATS crew.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Notheycant
reply to post by InTheLight

I am new to all of this, conspiracies and fringe topics are a passion for sure. I like everyone else want to find out the truth. I hate being in the dark.

That being said,

If I get the opportunities to interview/cover ppl in the limelight I will work very hard and push for the truth.

Josh L

Perhaps if you could study Barbara Walters' technique, you might have more of a fighting chance. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sounds like a fantastic idea to me, I am really hoping they are able to really find some truth amongst all the chaos out there!

Side note: Maybe I'm getting old, but I disliked some of the 'Sillies' like the microphone in the face, slapstick like antics do not really make me think of a credible source.
I can't help but think that anything you may or may not uncover for us all, would be far better received by the masses if it didn't seem like the humor was aimed at an audience of giggling teenagers.

Please don't confuse this post as a negative response though, all round great idea and I wish you guys all the best!

Subscribed.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
this is really Awesome. and I didn't even notice that this had happen..

So this is my ( a little late ) Welcome to "Don't Tread On Media".

I had notice on some of your video´s the ATS logo. so now I understand it All

So now it makes sense

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is great, welcome. I am looking forward to the first production. And (as Always) will try to come up with something interesting for the ATS family.
edit on 13/3/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join