It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mark of Cain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The mark of Cain

One of the most mysterious myths in the Bible is the myth about “The mark of Cain” . A mark that the “Lord” put on him when he had to leave the Garden of Eden (and the alien community) after having killed Abel.

The trouble with understanding this myth is that the Bible does not tell us the whole story. Instead it gives us a very short version of the story , which is out of context and actually explains nothing, leaving the reader to wonder what it could mean. I can understand this. After all. If the Bible should tell the world history in details (covering thousands of years) , it probably would take some thousands of volumes. Instead they (the authors) chose to write some remarks on the most important happenings and a summary of the most important people. Luckily other texts do exist. It is from the help from these books I have been able to piece together the real story behind Cain and the mark of Cain. It goes like this:

The secret Combination

Cain was the son of Samael (Satanel) and Eve, thus being half black and half white (A Cainite). Cain like most of the Satan’s and The Cainites (in these days) were members of an organization called “The Secret Combination”. Samael was the leader of this organization in this period and thus he was the “Master Mahan”.

The Secret Combination was a criminal organization which goals was to gain wealth and power by any means, by either lying, committing murder or by using all other sorts of illegal actions, such as robbery, extortions or stealing. All members also protected each others , even with their lives. Members who leaked information or betrayed the organization was assassinated by the members. The highest ranked leader in the organization was called a Master Mahan. A Master Mahan had access to a multitude of ancient and secret books and knowledge which made them skilled in sorcery , magic , soot-saying and in the reading of the signs of the stars. Thus a Master Mahan was a very powerful person in these days. If you like to know more about this organization you should read the book called “The book of the generations of Adam”.

The killing of Abel (The high priest)

According to the above mentioned book, Cain and many other members of the secret combination one day attacked Abel as well as many of his followers in a surprise attack. Abel was a high priest at the time and they were gathered to pray in the garden of Eden when Cain and his men attacked them and killed them . Cain wanted Abel’s wife, and that was the main reason for getting rid of him. Also. The Satan’s and the Cainites held a grudge against the Sethites because the aliens favored them for their modesty and perfect lifestyles and their faith in the aliens religion and their laws. The Cainites was jealous of this and did everything to ridicule and sabotage their religious activities.

The punishment that Cain and his associates got for having committed this crime was that they got expelled from the alien community, and thus they lost their right to dwell amongst the alien colonists and the Sethites as well as having access to the alien base. They seems to have got away with it all too easy, but as long as Samael was a Master Mahan, the aliens leadership could probably not pursue the issue any further. From that day onward though, it was forbidden for any Sethit’e to intermarry the Cainit’es. Those who are interested can read a lot more about the various issues between the Sethites and the Cainites in the books called “The first and the second book of Adam and Eve”.

The mark of Cain

Samael (as we already has said) was the master Mahan in the secret combination in this time period. In addition to this, Samael was an Archon (arhangel), and he was also the chief accuser in the heavenly court. He was thus a very powerful alien. Archons were also called “Lords”. One must keep this in mind when we read Bible texts.

Thus we can read in the Bible what the “Lord” (Here therefore Samael) said to his son Cain (before he was expelled).

“And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain,vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.”

We do not know exactly what the mark Samael set on Cain was, but IMV. it was probably some kind of token (or perhaps a tattoo) that proved that Cain was a member of the secret combination. Thus (by showing this mark) to hostile strangers, it would protect him (and his people) from being attacked, robbed or killed. The mark thus served as some kind of protection and a warning to others criminals to let him alone , because else he would be revenged (sevenfold) by the other members. Obviously there were lots of other colonies of people out there , even in these remote time. It was probably also very lawless times as we can imagine.

Part One

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by helius

Loving the wealth of sources. Will you provide a bibliography?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Lamech (The next Master Mahan)

The story about Cain and the mark does however not end here. There is a little more to it, because many years later a kin of Cain, Lamech became the Master Mahan (probably after Samael). At the same time Irad (another kin of Cain) also became a member of the secret combination. Some years later Irad however regretted it, and revealed the secrets of this organization to the alien leadership , who in return promised to save his seed from the great flood.

Lamech who was the Master Mahan at that time (and was related to Irad) heard about the betrayal. One day when he came upon Irad and his son Joram, he slew them both for breaking the oath of the organization. However ,Tubal-Cain , a son of Lamech observed the killings, and reported them to his mother Zillah (who was a seth’ite). When lamech learned this, he killed Tubal-Cain (his son) as well. This is what Lamech said to his wifes about the murders afterwards.

“And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.”

The reason that Lamech should be avenged seventy and sevenfold times more than Cain is thus obvious, because Lamech was a Master Mahan at the time and Cain was not. He was just a plain member of the organization. Surely a Master Mahan should be allowed to avenge or be avenged more severely than just an ordinary member. That’s how these cryptic passages of texts from the Bible (about Cain and Lamech) should be interpreted.

Lamech, Noah , Namaah and Ham

Cainan who was the son of Enos, who was the son of Seth, had two daughters called Zillah and Adah. Lamech married them both, and thus got related to Cainan. This happened even though it was forbidden after the laws of the Seth’ites. We know that Lamech had at least three sons and one daughter. The daughter was named Namaah, and Noah (who is said to have had 18 wifes) married her shortly before the flood at the orders of the alien colonists and thus he begat Ham with her. IMV. It is very likely that Enos and Cainan was members of the secret combinations also, because we can read about Enos and his powers with all kind of sorceries and how he mastered the signs of the stars in “the Third book of Enoch”. If Lamech was allowed to marry the two daughters of Cainan, then this was probably only possible because Cainan was member of this organization too.

Post flood events (Some sethites becomes members of the secret combinations)

After Lamech died, (another son of him) named Coran became the next Master Mahan, and having mentioned him also, further traces in ancient texts of this organization before the great flood stops . After the great flood this organization was however still active, because from the book of the generation of Adam we can read that Nimrod became the new Master Mahan.

We know that the ten pre flood patriarchs from the Seth line (after they all eventually had to leave the garden of Eden) lived in ancient Sumer in the cities of Shuruppak and Sippar. We can read this in various Sumerian texts. Most of them lived according to the laws and the religion like they were instituted to by the aliens, except Enos and Cainan. One of the traditions that the aliens taught the Sethites was that the firstborn son of the king always should inherit the king title as well as serving as the high priest.

After the flood Shem thus settled in Jerusalem and became high priest of Jerusalem (Salem) . He also was known as Melchizedek, priest of the most high . He inherited the title from king Noah who became unfit for the title when he was mutilated by a lion. Noah and Shem started a faculty in Jerusalem were they taught the religion and the laws of the aliens (The Torah) to the Sethites and whoever was to become the new high priests. The last one who we know attended this faculty was Josef. After Noah died, Eber and Shem continued teaching at this faculty. It was also in Jerusalem (on mount Moriah) that the aliens kept one of their bases after the great flood.

Arpaxshad (son of Shem) , had a son who was named Cainam. This Cainam once stumbled over some ancient secret and forbidden texts that the watchers had written before the flood. He hid it from Noah , but it eventually became known to him, and because of this he was completely left out in the Bible. Instead the Bible claims that Salah was arpaxshad’s son. You can read this story in “The book of Jubilee”.

At the time of Serug the Sethites became devided as they begun to seek welth , and Serug thus moved to Sumer and became a member of the secret combination and an ally of Nimrod. The same did Nahor, the son of Serug and finally Terah (the son of Nahor). Terah thus became one of Nimrods favorites and as a result of this he became one of his generals and counselor and became wealthy. Terah lived in Ur in the chaldees and he also made and sold idols.

Abram (The new High priest. The alien traditions saved)

Abram (one of Terah’s later sons) for some reason unknown to me, broke with his fathers traditions and the secret combination and joined Shem and Eber instead. He therefore entered their faculty in Jerusalem to study the Torah , like it used to be practiced by all Sethites before him. It is at this time (that we for the first time) can read about the “god” of Israel. According to ancient texts, Shem asks the “god” of Israel to accept Abram as the next high priest, and as this is accepted, Abram eventually became known as “friend of god”.

Nimrod. Who was he really?

We don’t know what happened to the organization called the secret combination after Nimrod. We know that Nimrod was the last known leader of this organization and thus the last Master Mahan. After the division of the earth, Nimrod continued living in Sumer, and we must thus assume that his son (Mardon) became the next Master Mahan.

Many people has tried to find out who Nimrod really was. The legends of the Jews, claims that Nimrod also was called Amrafel, but none of these names can be found in any Sumerian texts. We do not find his names in the Sumerian kinglist(s) either and Berossus does not mention him. But. The Sumerian kingslist(s) only contains names of human being kings. They do not contain the names of any watchers or aliens who ruled their parallel and separated kingdoms side by side with the human beings kings. IMV. Nimrod thus must have been one of the watchers or descendent thereof. Nimrod was also a giant, and thus this also support this claim.

The book of the Bee , claims that Nimrod was the son of Belus , and that Nimrod’s son (Mardon) was Ninus who was married to queen Semiramis and also the founder of Nineveh. They had a son called Ninyas. If this is true , Nimrod must be the watcher called Ninurta. Ninurta was a son of Enlil (Belus). Ninurta was also a giant and the general of Enlil’s army. In Babylonian texts he became known as Marduk, who became a Hero and the next king when he led the third generation alien to victory by defeated the second generation aliens.

Sources:
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.thepearl.org...
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...

Part Two
edit on 11-12-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Sorry. I am having a hard time using the editor on ATS, as internet explorer gets into a tight loop after some 20 seconds use. I write all my articles in word and then I paste them into the ats editor. Then I use the editor to add html tags. I don’t know what happens, but from now on I will put in the html tags in my Word document before I enter the editor, using the editor just to preview and submit the text.

Ps. Sources (bibliography) now added.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Excuse me, but...what am I reading? I am no devout anything, but this story makes me wonder if you're starting to get mercury poisoning from your liquid metal hat. Sorry to be a bit crass I have had more than my fair share to drink tonight.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

I thought Cain was the son of Adam and Eve???

And Satanel/Samael???

Where are you getting this from??

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kunundrum

Well. As i said. The Bible is only the short Christian version of Earths ancient history. There are a multitude of other ancient related texts out there (that has been banned from the cannon Bible) that tells a lot more then what we can learn from the books in the Bible alone. By studying these texts and using time to piece everything together in a chronological way, this is what the texts tell me. I am not claiming that everything I write comes out 100% correct though. Earth’s remote past is pretty much all a large puzzle and there are a lot of pieces that still are missing. But like in a puzzle, when you have all the surrounding pieces, you can pretty much imagine what some of the missing pieces would look like. I take my research of the Bible and other of these texts very seriously, but I am aware that it can offend somebody by interpreting these stories differently then what’s general accepted.

I know how you feel though. I once presented some of my views and research to my sister (who is a devoted Christian). She lives by the rule that if something is not written in the Bible itself, it can’t possibly be true. I remember my sister (and her husband as well) putting down their coffee cups and pretty much went silent for 5 long minutes starring at me with disbelief and fear. I don’t know what went through their brains , but they were probably seriously evaluating if they should call 911 for help or something. It was a pretty scary moment for me. After that I never mention any of my taught and ideas about these things to anybody, unless it’s a safe place (like this) to publish it.

Peace to you

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Where am i getting this from? Well I am pretty much reading. It’s all in ancient books here and there and available on internet for anyone to study. I have provided 5 links to books that backs up the Things i claim in my article , you are welcome to study them .
edit on 12-12-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

whoops. double post. sorry.
edit on 12-12-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Helius....dude....common! This is ....ok...wait...so first off you said the mark of Cain is one of the myths of the bible. Then you try to tell us that it has something to do with a black dude getting with Eve. The Mormons believe something like this.....that the mark was actually making Cain black. It is total garbage, racist crap. There is a really....really good book on the subject of the mark of Cain....it is called Rulers of Evil by Tupper Saussy. His in dept study is exhaustive and very interesting and not filled with racist drivel. Check it out...you will not be disappointed.
edit on 12-12-2013 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Wow. Take it easy. This is not about the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast is something else and related to stuff from the new testament. I have never studied the new testament though, as I regard these books as rather new history. However if my mind serves me well, the mark of the beast has something to do with the number 666 or something.

The mark of Cain is something else. If you read the article I wrote it would explain what I think it was and the story around it. I am a little puzzled that you claim my writings contains racism though. I only tell the history how I think races (black, white and brown) came into being , intermingled and the conflict between them. I can assure you I would go to great length to try to avoid offending someone.

Piece to you.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

typo...meant mark of Cain....which is what Rulers if Evil covers. Not mark of beast.....too many threads about that lately....sorry for the confusion...I have fixed it...also not calling you racist but that the Mormon church was for a very long time and may still be. As for the various races on earth....I am thinking the tower of Babel deal might cover that. Didn't mean to come off harsh....too much Bombay Sapphire tonight

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Well, I think calling them Ancient Texts is taking it a bit far. I think all but one was written in the 1900's and the other was like 1880's or something. I'd also look into who authored them too if I was you. Plus the one called BOOK OF THE GENERATIONS OF ADAM has some connection to "Church of the New Covenant in Christ" which is in fact a branch of Mormonism which someone else mentioned. That's where the Half-Black part is coming from no doubt.

Anyway, I'm not saying that you don't have an interesting topic or whatever, but I'd seriously check them sources for some credibility.

I find it interesting that aliens are actually thrown in there too.

I'm not gonna get involved in this one though. I'll leave all that to someone else who cares to devote more time to it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I am aware of the history behind the book of the generation of Adam and all those other books that I have studied. It’s part of the study as well. However. I read and study all books that covers our remote past and pretty much ignore who have actually discovered them. As long as none of my sources are proven to be falsified I don’t care who have either discovered , translated or published them.

I am also aware that few of the books that covers our ancient past actually are so very ancient. They are copies of the originals, copies of the copy of the originals or even based on oral myths. We who study our ancient past don’t have the luxury of actually study the originals as they pretty much don’t exist anymore. The stuff that I write are personal interpretation of the things I read , that’s why they are written under a section called “Conspiracies in Religion”. They are not scientific articles.

If you get offended by reading these kind of stuff I suggest you don’t read such threads and stick to political correct stuff like sports or thing like that. Instead of writing sarcastic feedback you might consider to write an article giving you’re view about what happened in this time period.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

I find your account rather interesting, mainly because it opens up a whole new look at our history. I believe that back in the day having children wasn't as easy as now and some genetic lines were known to be fertile. This of course was considered a form of wealth and at the same time greed and abuse. Women once again would be used as a goal and a utility, none of these problems lead to a healthy and safe society. Easy for fear to rise as different genetic material interrelates.Once again loops in human existence.Thanks for your sharing.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

helius

The secret Combination

Cain was the son of Samael (Satanel) and Eve, thus being half black and half white (A Cainite).

According to the Bible at least, Cain and Abel were the sons of Adam and Eve.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
interesting narrative/tale

i always had it in my head.... at least after i reached the age of reason (9-121 years old) that the persons of Cain and Abel were mythical personifications of two branches of men... Cain being the Sapiens or modern man
and Abel, the biblical myth shepherd representing the Neanderthal lineage

the crop-grower & farmer Cain caused the demise of the brutish, hunter, animal herder Able the Neanderthal and culture, civilization, crowds, religions are all now our bane & burden of Cain the modern Human..

.the mark being pink/bronze/red/yellow/black skin.... where as Abel the Neanderthal was hair covered

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

So what's the mark? I got fed-up reading. Sorry. It was like being back at school studying.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

On a monkey owned planet Native Americans are the only ones who can't grow facial hair full blooded?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

helius
The mark of Cain

One of the most mysterious myths in the Bible is the myth about “The mark of Cain” . A mark that the “Lord” put on him when he had to leave the Garden of Eden (and the alien community) after having killed Abel.

Cain had already been born outside of the Garden of Eden? Or that's how I read it in the bible.

Two things that strike me are this:

1: the mark
2: where he went

When first confronted about what he did, the LORD cursed him
and said ; " a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth"

The words there is "IN THE EARTH" is striking .

NOW Cain responds " My punishment greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, everyone that findeth me shall slay me.

then and only then did the LORD set a mark upon Cain.

So reading that allows me to think that Cain was cursed to the inner realms of the planet. That's an extreme thought, or he was cursed to hide in caves, never to show his face again least he be killed.

But what was the mark? Mainstream believes human ancestor's to be darker skinned, so in reality he might of been cursed "white"?

Any thoughts

edit on 12-12-2013 by Sippy Cup because: cus

top topics

<<   2 >>

join