It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mark of Cain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

Here's a thought:

Cain named his son Enoch and named the city he built after his son. Who would be a great prophet.

Tenochtitlan

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

Or maybe he was marked as "Asain"? Or maybe the mark was six fingered hands and six fingered toes? Or a vampire or werewolf? It's all speculation seeing as the Bible doesn't say. Was it hereditary?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

Here is a thought

It was not that enoch that was a prophet , as far as my understanding is, but do read a few verses down and into the next chapter.

Adam knew his wife again and she bare a son SETH
SETH
ENOS (then men began to call upon the name of the LORD)
CAINAN
MAHALALEEL
JARED
**ENOCH
METHUSELAH
*right here it say Enoch walked with god, and God took him
LAMAECH
to finally
*NOAH

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Firstly, in the flesh, Cain was the firstborn son of Adam and Eve, however, this meant Cain also was the first son of God and the first son of man in one and the same carnation. Cain received God's mark on his forehead, and fled East of Eden and settled where he built a city dedicated to the name of his son, Henok. It is my understanding that the mark is the ancient Indian caste system that pre-dates Hinduism, which is the oldest living religion in the world, and that the city he built is a hint to the spark of the Indus civilisation.

To rewind a bit. Cain was a righteous and humble man, and year in year out he would watch his brother Abel's gory rituals which included ritual killing of thousands of animals, with scenes of spilling of- and drinking blood, swinging of carcases and burning the remains to white ash. This to Cain was sacrilege and unnesasary violence, and in this sense Abel drew first blood. An old kung-fu master once said: "Never make a patient man angry". To Cain all life was sacred, he was a vegetarian and forbid the killing of any life, and like with Jesus, wine was his blood and bread was his meat and non-violence was his way, but at some point he had had enough of Abel's blood festivals and killed him in an act of cold-blooded vengeance. Blood for blood was born, an eye for an eye. Alternate blood-rituals involving blood of animals or blood of grapes was accepted and favored by God before human blood to settle blood-feudes and God forbid human sacrifice and we see the first religious laws emerging.

Many lies are in circulation over Cain and Samael, some modern, some even ancient. I intend to do my share in writing to Cain's defence. He was a good man, let it be.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
MARK OF CAIN!!

Awesome band!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join