It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is from another post here on ATS but it is relevant and some of you including the skeptics might find it interesting.

In fact there are a great many anomalous events of the past few decades which might very well be explained by the Russian testing of their longitudinal electromagnetic weapons. It would seem that the mysterious appearance of crop circles around the world could be accomplished by feeding a precise mathematical graphic pattern into the computerized aiming software and change the very molecular structure of the crops themselves along the lines of that pattern. The stalks fall over from the localized effect of the longitudinal waves. A plasma ball tracing patterns? Are they slyly sending a message to see if we are "getting it" yet?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
yeah, but not everything about crop circles has been debunked. Doug and Dave were more or less proven to be a misdirection and misinformation. There are physical anomalies in some circles that defy explanation for now. There are some really interesting mathematical concepts in a few that appear to have been made by actual geniuses and so on.

One hypothesis states that any extraterrestrial communication would start with cryptic messages and mysterious mysteries to ease the human race into contact. This makes sense in a way and of course if a planet was a billion years more advanced that we were, which is quite possible, then interstellar travel would be possible and they would have reasons for doing things that are well a billion years more advanced and evolved. That's a lot of evolution we need to catch up on. I base the billion year theory on the fact that the universe is many billions of years old and my theory that life would evolve at different rates on different planets and different parts of the universe. It's a widely held scientific belief that there are/is advanced intelligence on at least a few planets besides ours in the universe. it's not hard to extrapolate that a little further.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I just saw the video posted by the OP
[www.youtube.com...] and here is my response.

HOAX PROVEN! Yes the debunkers are right it is all a hoax. Just like the Nazca lines, the Egyptian Pyramids, the Mona Lisa the Eiffel Tower and Mount Everest, all obvious hoaxes - to the debunkers all human perception of intelligence is a hoax - but the real hoax is often the debunkes themselves whose intelligence is a hoax!

Now for those of you who watched the video without prejudice and and saw the advanced intelligence conveyed it is obvious we are dealing with intelligent minds surpassing the paradigm of mundane human stupidity. What they are obviously tying to show us is that intelligent design is not for religious ideologues but is at the root of the universe, science and design conveying intelligence to the minds of those humans not affected by a myopic and dumb view of existence.

Those humans who can see this obvious intelligence should beg for more - let them show us more - let them open the doors to a magnificent universe of infinite pattern and design where nothing is impossible. Let the debunkers go back to their stilted dead universe we want the future - THE FUTURE IS NOW!

UFOTV® The Disclosure Network
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-11-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Let the debunkers go back to their stilted dead universe we want the future - THE FUTURE IS NOW!

Not believing that ET make crop circles does not equal not believing in ET .

Why is it that in a place like Wiltshire at a time when it's stuffed with tourists looking for a mystical experience and crop circle hunters looking for ET has nobody caught anything on camera that would suggests that ET make crop circles ?

All the evidence is out there to show that people make crop circles but if you choose to believe otherwise that is your choice you're only fooling yourself .

edit on 29-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I also find it a little conspicuous that some crop circles pop up in the same spots in the same fields around the same time of year.

It wouldn't take much to mount a camera or two due such regular and predictable placement, especially if the crop owners are taking offense to these activities as how they may result in impacting crop yield.

I venture to suspect some of these locations may be the work of the farmers themselves similar the trend with Japanese Rice Farmers and Rice Paddy Art.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

So the aliens are now making rice paddy art and predicting tsunami's!

I know it was farmers

I use to believe it was impossible for humans to make these fantastic crop circles therefore it must be extraterrestrial. I'm not so sure anymore. Either way, if it is humans, it's still amazing feats of artwork and especially execution.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What is obvious is some of these most vocal debunkers have not watched the video. Remember a couple of posts back I mentioned military weapon technology as a possible explanation - that was before I saw the video. Watch it from beginning to end. See the intricate and intelligent patterns and then seriously tell us a couple of farmers or college kids could have hoaxed this phenomena - If you can seriously believe that then you can seriously believe the Egyptians hoaxed the pyramids. If you don't have the patience to watch the whole video then i would ask you to at least watch the last half hour end especially near the very end when a whole series of these crop circle are shown and then come back and tell us what kind of master artist with what kind of technology could have produced them, sometimes many in a single day. The possibility of advanced terrestrial weapons type technology producing them I will agree is possible but assert it is very improbable - what woud be their motivation? and I don't believe any human technology is yet that sophisticated to achieve these masterpieces of art and design. And never fail to notice the almost perfect symmetry of design.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
"The secret code of crop circles"
Dreamed up in doug and dave's basement...
Why cant people accept that there are very talented people out there that are well capable of creating crop circles?
im sure the video is well entertaining, but thats all it would be for me--entertainment

Your damned right, and the technology is an outcrop of military technology designed to knock down field and crop plants that the enemy was using to mask troop movements. Don't believe it, who cares, but that is where a lot of this comes from. Add advances in computerized raster and polar graphics capability to a microwave transducer..... and you have the capability to put the Mona Lisa in the field. The method is there, now, just find the source of the delivery vehicle.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Click on my link about Japanese Rice Farmer Rice Paddy Art and explain to us how some dumb rice farmers can make such intricate and detailed designs without having access to next generation weapons technology?

I'd recommend familiarizing with the term Argument From Incredulity.
Basically, you either can't understand, or find mundane explanations so preposterous, even when they're demonstrated, fantastic extraordinary explanations have to be invented.

*sigh*

Once again: The only evidence of agency we have is the action of human agency.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

not a bad theory and would explain one of the anomalies, military aircraft and helicopters around some crop circles. Why would the military be interested in crop circles? That's one of the key questions. Doug and Dave, again is a misdirection. Sure, we know they made some crude crop circles, but see that's just enough to fool most of us sheep.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by sled735

As openyourmind doesn't want to be the first naysayer then I will , there are no ET created crop circles .
I haven't watched the video as 2 hours is quite a commitment for something I consider to be wholly terrestrial ,it may be nice to run down what the video contains that's new for those like myself who won't or can't watch it .

edit on 27-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

There no way that all crop circles are man made. Because there is no way that the fakers could cause the nodes to swell and leave radiation behind. Which is evident in some of the circles.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

See the intricate and intelligent patterns and then seriously tell us a couple of farmers or college kids could have hoaxed this phenomena

Not farmers but crop artists and not a couple but several .

If you can seriously believe that then you can seriously believe the Egyptians hoaxed the pyramids

They didn't hoax the pyramids but they did build them .

especially near the very end when a whole series of these crop circle are shown and then come back and tell us what kind of master artist with what kind of technology could have produced them

The same type of master artists that made this one .

It can be done , it has been done and it will continue being done whilst people are willing to believe .

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Another good point. "There no way that all crop circles are man made. Because there is no way that the fakers could cause the nodes to swell and leave radiation behind. Which is evident in some of the circles."

Why do the nodes swell in some circles? Why are there traces of radiation and electromagnetic anomalies in some circles? The next two most important questions. Editing to add that, maybe these questions don't lead to ET but something else such as an anomaly in the geology of certain parts of England, but still worth investigating.
edit on 29-11-2013 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

amazing
reply to post by charlyv

not a bad theory and would explain one of the anomalies, military aircraft and helicopters around some crop circles. Why would the military be interested in crop circles? That's one of the key questions. Doug and Dave, again is a misdirection. Sure, we know they made some crude crop circles, but see that's just enough to fool most of us sheep.

Good point, and misdirection is a key point. The complexity out classes ropes and boards, and the layout factor is impossible without a the help of a computer. I have always thought it would be an expensive way to dazzle people with the 'alien' connection, but there has to be a real, sound reason lest some very rich assholes are having a field day.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If you have looked at some of these crop circles in detail, you would be hard pressed to figure out how they could have weaved individual stalks of wheat together with a plank, or done something the size of a football field in a half hour in a sudden fog, or explain why instruments detect elevated radiation in them, or explain why the stalks were not bent from without, but heated as if in a microwave, or explain why plants sampled from within and without grow so differently.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

sorgfelt

If you have looked at some of these crop circles in detail, you would be hard pressed to figure out how they could have weaved individual stalks of wheat together with a plank, or done something the size of a football field in a half hour in a sudden fog, or explain why instruments detect elevated radiation in them, or explain why the stalks were not bent from without, but heated as if in a microwave, or explain why plants sampled from within and without grow so differently.

You hit another keypoint in the method.

Without exposing anything, and with a little Google research, you can find a plethora of information on the internet showing that nodal exposure of microwave radiation has an effect on the photo tropism mechanisms in plant root systems designed to bend them towards light. The specific microwave influence, overrides the plants photo tropic nodules so that the plant bends according to the frequency and stimulation methods used in the microwave radiation to bend them any way the polarization of energy in this microwave transducer designates, and rapidly, down to the ground.

This is not some kind of pipe dream, it has scientific legs and military legs that run. So, with this, Aliens are out of the picture because good old human beings understand that plants can be manipulated in this way. What is missing is the instrument, which exists as as a private off-shoot of military research that has been abandoned years ago. We do not need to knock down the crops and field plants in the field anymore.... we can see right through them.

The key to this is, the military came up with the first instrument that could bend the plants. It was not perfect, all the plants pretty much bent in the same directions, but this was further refined to bend them any way they wished.

You take this information, and couple it with what we can do in computer graphics, using a pinpoint microwave transducer, with a lot of energy behind it..... get educated in the fact that crop circles are people.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Try this on for size:

Physicist offers scientific proof that crop circles are formed by UFO'S

In the down below video the producers of video documentary interviewed physicist Dr. Eltjo Haselhoff of the Netherlands. Dr. Haselhoff offers scientific proof that at least some crop circles are indeed formed by balls of light/UFO'S. His research and evidence was even accepted after peer review for the Internationally recognized scientific journal, Physiologia Plantarum.

He showed that the crop circles he examined had been made by electromagnetic point-sources. An example of an electromagnetic point-source is a light bulb. Dr. Haselhoff made his discovery by examining the anomalies he found in the nodes of the crop circle plants. When he measured the nodes of all the samples he had taken, he found that the nodes in the centre of the circles had elongated tremendously. The nodes of the plants that had grown at the perimeter of the circles, did show elongation, but not quite as much as the ones he had found in the centres. Dr Haselhoff developed a software programme to have his computer measure the nodes once more (thus excluding the possibility of human errors) and had his computer carry out many hundreds of measurements.

In the first row you see the anomalous node length in the crop circle. In the second row you see where Dr. Haselhoff take his samples.The red bars in the diagrams show normal, natural growth differences that may occur. It is quite clear that the crop circle differences are so extreme (yellow bars), that this cannot be attributed to normal growth difference...

Dr. Haselhoff then compared the distribution of node lengthening (strongest in the crop circle centre, less and less towards the perimeter) with all possible energy distribution patterns known in physics. He discovered a 100% match with the energy distribution of an electromagnetic point-source. This is for instance a light bulb. When you hang a light bulb above the ground, you will also see a (light) distribution that is strongest directly below the bulb (to be compared with the crop circle centre) and which becomes fainter and fainter as you measure towards the edge of the light.

A 100% match is very rare in science. Therefore the following conclusion could safely be drawn: the examined crop circles had been made by electromagnetic point-sources (balls of light) hanging above the ground at a height of 4.1 meters at the time the crop went down......

See rest of article and video here:
www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

AlienView
Try this on for size:

Physicist offers scientific proof that crop circles are formed by UFO'S

In the down below video the producers of video documentary interviewed physicist Dr. Eltjo Haselhoff of the Netherlands. Dr. Haselhoff offers scientific proof that at least some crop circles are indeed formed by balls of light/UFO'S. His research and evidence was even accepted after peer review for the Internationally recognized scientific journal, Physiologia Plantarum.

He showed that the crop circles he examined had been made by electromagnetic point-sources. An example of an electromagnetic point-source is a light bulb. Dr. Haselhoff made his discovery by examining the anomalies he found in the nodes of the crop circle plants. When he measured the nodes of all the samples he had taken, he found that the nodes in the centre of the circles had elongated tremendously. The nodes of the plants that had grown at the perimeter of the circles, did show elongation, but not quite as much as the ones he had found in the centres. Dr Haselhoff developed a software programme to have his computer measure the nodes once more (thus excluding the possibility of human errors) and had his computer carry out many hundreds of measurements.

In the first row you see the anomalous node length in the crop circle. In the second row you see where Dr. Haselhoff take his samples.The red bars in the diagrams show normal, natural growth differences that may occur. It is quite clear that the crop circle differences are so extreme (yellow bars), that this cannot be attributed to normal growth difference...

Dr. Haselhoff then compared the distribution of node lengthening (strongest in the crop circle centre, less and less towards the perimeter) with all possible energy distribution patterns known in physics. He discovered a 100% match with the energy distribution of an electromagnetic point-source. This is for instance a light bulb. When you hang a light bulb above the ground, you will also see a (light) distribution that is strongest directly below the bulb (to be compared with the crop circle centre) and which becomes fainter and fainter as you measure towards the edge of the light.

A 100% match is very rare in science. Therefore the following conclusion could safely be drawn: the examined crop circles had been made by electromagnetic point-sources (balls of light) hanging above the ground at a height of 4.1 meters at the time the crop went down......

See rest of article and video here:
www.ufo-blogger.com...

Point here. UFO, Unidentified. Identify it and we have a ball game. Just because we cannot identify the vehicle, does not mean that we , as a species, were unable to make it work. Just the fact that most crop circles are related to what people would recognize and interpret, says alot for the intended audience as well as the responsible creator.

I have crop circles in my craw tonight.... hit me up, I will try to be as scientific, without prejudice as I can. I have info that will never divulge source to, but I have every inclination that this is no longer required today. All we have to do is look at what is out there already to determine that people can do this.
edit on 29-11-2013 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

PS:

Dr. Haselhoff sent his findings to Physiologia Plantarum. His work was 'peer-reviewed' (checked by other scientists), accepted and published in October 2000. With this publication and thus acceptance by the scientific world, one can say that the current state of affairs if as follows: Crop circles are not made by man, but by electromagnetic point-sources of unknown origin.

This fact stands until the opposite is proven scientifically!

www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

AlienView

PS:

Dr. Haselhoff sent his findings to Physiologia Plantarum. His work was 'peer-reviewed' (checked by other scientists), accepted and published in October 2000. With this publication and thus acceptance by the scientific world, one can say that the current state of affairs if as follows: Crop circles are not made by man, but by electromagnetic point-sources of unknown origin.

This fact stands until the opposite is proven scientifically!

www.ufo-blogger.com...

Great.
Point 1, This is a fringe science website that rarely, if ever, produces anything that could stand the rigor of a white paper introduction.

Point 2 ." Dr. Haselhoff offers scientific proof that at least some crop circles are indeed formed by balls of light/UFO'S." Well there is no scientific proof. He has observed the same effects as what is shown in analysis of induced microwave radiation, as is covered by 20 or more labs , where there are REAL white papers submitted in scientific format. Calling something a "ball of light" and a "UFO" in a scientific analysis is just not acceptable.

Next.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join