It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Oh well, the cropcircle people don't feel like playing tonight. Ok, long weekend, more important stuff to deal with. I had alot of great info that can wait for another time, another attitude. The alien people hate it, unless it is enough to convert them, but who wants to convert anyone. It is your brain that makes you a human being, respect it. True power is a memory that contains only truths. Otherwise you are playing with information that you cannot trust. If you are in a position where you have to pull that info and lay it out and support it as a fact, and it is wrong,.... well this is what keeps us on the safe side most of the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex

You have no proof whats so ever that crop circles are all fake

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

sorgfelt
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

If you have looked at some of these crop circles in detail, you would be hard pressed to figure out how they could have weaved individual stalks of wheat together with a plank, or done something the size of a football field in a half hour in a sudden fog, or explain why instruments detect elevated radiation in them, or explain why the stalks were not bent from without, but heated as if in a microwave, or explain why plants sampled from within and without grow so differently.

So what? It wouldn't matter if Crop Circles were Animated and danced in Conga Lines to Harry Belafonte. It doesn't matter if you can or cannot explain all the particulars.
Much of all this so called evidence comes from sources which can't be trusted to any level of legitimacy as well.

Once again: Argument From Incredulity

If you don't understand how something happens, it does not give anyone free license to INVENT responsible agencies to pin culpability on.

Any agency given alleged credit/responsibility must exist and be proven to exist before responsibility of any action can be laid on it.

Speculation is, of course, more than welcome.
One could speculate that a Guerrilla Art Commune of People From The Moon are making Crop Circles, but, until such time as Card Carrying Members of any Guerrilla Art Communes of People From The Moon can be located and given proper inquiry, and/or examined to see if they even have credible facility to enact such works, these lines of inquiry and speculation are essentially worthless.

What if it's flying monkeys?
Well, one would first need give sufficient evidence that flying monkeys even exist.
That would be your Agency/Method
Then, once such is established, these flying monkeys would next need be examined to see if they're even capable of carrying out such feats, (Means) and after that, if found they are, Motivation would need be queried, as well as whether they had sufficient opportunity.
Agency/Method. Means. Motivation. Opportunity.

It's really very basic stuff.

So far, the only responsible agency ON RECORD we have for production of Crop Circles are people that have adequately demonstrated sufficient proficiency in creating Crop Circles under supervision as proof of facility such that there is no doubt that the creation of even wildly complex Crop Circles is entirely within the capability and domain of even average Human facility to enact.
We have Agency/Method, Means, Motivation, and Opportunity thoroughly pinned here.

Thus, the MOST LIKELY explanation in consideration of agencies we have on record for responsibility in demonstrating willingness and facility for successfully creating Crop Circles is People.

Produce even a single member of a Guerrilla Art Commune from The Moon, even a single Flying Monkey, or any other speculated agency and we'll certainly be more than happy to go from there in entertaining any related speculation.

edit on 11/30/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

openyourmind1262
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

I and the others dont pretend to know everything. We just know intelligent life would'nt draw pics in the fields, unless that intelligent life is "human". This has been debunked years ago. Only thing between then and now is our computers and GPS devices are far more sophisticated. Plus if intelligent life is coming here, dont you think they probally know all the languages spoken on this particular rock. I do.

There's no way you, or anyone else, could "know" what intelligent life would or would not do. A FEW CCs have been debunked (the crappy-looking ones). The majority of them have NOT been "debunked."

If ET knows our languages, ET would also be familiar with our history, cultures, and symbols. CCs are virtually ALL "written" in known, comprehensible symbolic "languages." Symbols "break" the language barrier. Cross-culturally, symbols would be a vastly superior means to communicate with advanced, presumably intelligent life forms.

I don't know if the human race qualifies or not.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by MeTarzan

There's no way you, or anyone else, could "know" what intelligent life would or would not do. A FEW CCs have been debunked (the crappy-looking ones). The majority of them have NOT been "debunked."

If ET knows our languages, ET would also be familiar with our history, cultures, and symbols. CCs are virtually ALL "written" in known, comprehensible symbolic "languages." Symbols "break" the language barrier. Cross-culturally, symbols would be a vastly superior means to communicate with advanced, presumably intelligent life forms.

What we do know... "aliens" or whatever force you think, just so happen to create these circles exactly as humans do. Start in the center and flatten the crops working your way out to an edge. Is it us copying them, or them copying us? That's pretty convenient for both of us and this phenomenon. We can hide behind the veil of a supernatural alien force, and this alien force can hide behind us. Although that makes no sense if the point of these circles is a message. Why confuse their messages with ours using the exact method as we do?

AlienView
Try this on for size:

Physicist offers scientific proof that crop circles are formed by UFO'S

He showed that the crop circles he examined had been made by electromagnetic point-sources. An example of an electromagnetic point-source is a light bulb. ...

Dr. Haselhoff then compared the distribution of node lengthening (strongest in the crop circle centre, less and less towards the perimeter) with all possible energy distribution patterns known in physics. He discovered a 100% match with the energy distribution of an electromagnetic point-source. This is for instance a light bulb. When you hang a light bulb above the ground, you will also see a (light) distribution that is strongest directly below the bulb (to be compared with the crop circle centre) and which becomes fainter and fainter as you measure towards the edge of the light.

An electromagnetic point source, such as a light bulb used as the example, radiates energy(light) out equally from the center to a fading edge. Shouldn't that be reflected in these crop circles if that's how they are created? A pattern of centered energy with a flattened path spread equally straight outward with edges becoming progressively less trampled? Not a spiraling path that's equally trampled exactly to a delineated hard edge.

------------------

As for crop circles being too complex for humans to create... Look at the photo below. This is an extremely complex circle:

Those small circles pointed out in yellow are a result of human error. The creators of this circle obviously ran out of room with their calculations when it came to a couple of the 13th circles. Leaving them noticeably smaller than the others. You can see the pattern used starting in the center and working your way out to the circles and ultimately running out of room. This is not evidence of a higher intelligence creating this. It's evidence of miscalculation and human error.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Are you now implying that crop circles are CHANNELLED?

... made by people, yes, but, they're under the influence/control of ET?

um?

Not necessarily "channelled" or ET, but this crop circle maker attests to the possibility of some unknown force at work behind the scenes influencing the crop circle makers. Just another theory backed by his experiences, or maybe just coincidences...

Matthew Williams on The Paracast last Sunday...The Paracast - Matthew Willimas 11/24/2013

TextGene and Chris introduce crop circle artist and UFO researcher Matthew Williams. Yes, he is responsible for some of those crop circles. According to his bio: "Former British Government Customs & Excise officer, Matthew Williams, had his first UFO experience in 1991. This led him to become a well known UK UFO investigator. After investigating the crop circle subject, he decided to try making some circles to test if researchers would know they were man-made. The rest is history as eventually Matthew became the only person to ever be arrested for making a crop circle."

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

People leave cryptic messages everywhere all the time, so why not aliens?

Just imagine yourself in Japan for example. You go there for the first time without ever having any knowledge that the country even exists. You see these weird markings on buildings, billboards even in the newspapers. They're everywhere, but what does it mean? Heck, even Russia has cyrillic letters...

Get my drift?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Some may find this interesting:

Crop Circles Go Worldwide Overnight

James Owen in London
for National Geographic News
September 15, 2009
Mysterious crop circles have once again appeared as the world slept.

But last night's crop circles—vast, strange, and often intricate patterns in grain fields—took digital form, as Google's logo morphed into an alien artwork, complete with hovering UFO.

Crop Circles in Tasmania Caused by Stoned Wallabies, Official Says
Crop Circles and More: History's Hoaxes
An accompanying Google Twitter post of GPS coordinates sent Web users scurrying to Google Earth software, to discover that the digits denoted Horsell, U.K. (map), site of the first UFO landing in H.G. Wells's novel The War of the Worlds. (YouTube video: Crop Circles on Google Earth.)

The crop circle "Google doodle" remains an unexplained phenomenon, as do some real-world crop circles.

Dawn of Crop Circles

Crop circles first drew attention in the mid-1970s, when they were photographed from the air in fields in the county of Wiltshire, U.K. Made mainly from flattened cereal crops such as wheat and barely, these earliest examples were fairly simple in design.

Since then the Wiltshire region has played host to increasingly an elaborate portfolio of crop circles.

In 2008, for instance, a 150-foot-wide (46-meter-wide) coded representation of the first ten digits of the mathematical constant Pi appeared. And, this summer, a vast and spectacular jellyfish almost engulfed a barley field.

See resst of articlle with videos here:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Humans can create wind, therefor, all winds are created by humans.

Humans can create crop circles, therefor, all crop circles are man made.

Opinions don't make something true. Stay open minded.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

theMediator

Is willful enforcement of the "Open Minded" meme a requirement for triggering blind support of a misleading and intellectually dishonest grouping of statements?

Instead of holding hands, I'll allow for the enjoyment of self discovery in learning the what's and whys of how exactly the quote above is misleading, dishonest, and the product of fallacy.
Rhetological Fallacies

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

It does look like a flaw which can't be attributed to the photo's angle. This raises doubt about whether this particular crop circle is authentic.

Other possibilities: This is like the 2002 Crabwood Farm message that contained a scrambled section that had to be approximated as the word "believe," or the Rendlesham Forest binary code. This is not an original idea that perhaps the disinformation also affects the originators of these codes, assuming they are otherwordly or interdimensional, so that unintended distortions also appear.

Another possibility is the originators themselves introduce such 'flaws' deliberately. Consider Vallee's (correct me if the source is off) accounts where the intelligences said "you should believe in us, but not too much." What better way to maintain cover, or avoid imposing beliefs to bypass individual choice, than to carefully craft such messages to fly just under the radar.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm not saying crop circles are all fake - i believe the majority are human made.

But surely these beings, if it is indeed aliens, who have traversed interstellar space with advanced technology and mental capacities...would have a more intuitive way of communicating?!

Cryptic pictures in wheat fields?

Surely they can see and intercept our communications network to some degree. Send images, pictures, sounds - something, ANYTHING other than vague, ambiguous images in fields?

WOuld be great if it were true. Just seems very..."human".

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

MeTarzan

openyourmind1262
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

I and the others dont pretend to know everything. We just know intelligent life would'nt draw pics in the fields, unless that intelligent life is "human". This has been debunked years ago. Only thing between then and now is our computers and GPS devices are far more sophisticated. Plus if intelligent life is coming here, dont you think they probally know all the languages spoken on this particular rock. I do.

If ET knows our languages, ET would also be familiar with our history, cultures, and symbols. CCs are virtually ALL "written" in known, comprehensible symbolic "languages." Symbols "break" the language barrier.

No they don't. Language is full of symbols, like the ones you're reading.

Cross-culturally, symbols would be a vastly superior means to communicate with advanced, presumably intelligent life forms.

If ET actually wanted to send us a message, there would be NO DOUBT.

They could land and distribute self-powered holographic TV sets with instructional videos and a "rosetta stone" translation guide. But they don't. We made a better ones with Pioneer and Voyager, that's for sure. What would they start with? Whatever is truly cross cultural: elementary mathematics and physics.

But instead, we get inscrutable pictures on a transitory agricultural substrate in a small number of locations and no other indications. What is it? ET graffiti? What's next? Some kind of farcical aquatic ceremony?

And funny how the crop circles seem to be getting better and more complicated over 25 years, but in the same regions of the Earth. What's up with that? Why aren't there 'crop circles' in the Amazonian jungle?

edit on 1-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex, maybe have a read through this ATS debate between Skyfloating and adjensen regarding Crop circles being a man made hoax, adjensen representing the sceptic.

Skyfloating won....so it has been admitted, even by the ATS collective, and debated with success, that Crop circles are more than a man made hoax.

Here is the debate

Ultimately, with Crop circle reports spanning back in time to before technology...and before FLIGHT (because to view crop circles in their entirety you need to be able to view from the sky)...there is ample evidence to suggest CC's are more than a man made hoax.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, you can see the problem with this when "skeptics" call people with questions about crop circles.."crop circle people". That's a derogatory term, thus you are showing that you aren't really open minded and interested in viewing all the information, you have already made up your mind to be "skeptical". The definition in this context of skeptical, is someone who has a pre determined stance on a subject that he won't change no matter what. One who suffers from the very thing he says he despises...a true believer. I mean, let's be honest here.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

AlienView
Try this on for size:

Physicist offers scientific proof that crop circles are formed by UFO'S

Flipside
Journal of Scientific Exploration,Vol.19, No.2,
Balls of Light: The Questionable Science of Crop Circles

Abstract-Three papers published by W. C. Levengood (1994), W. C.
Levengood and N. P. Talbott (1999) and by E. H. Haselhoff (2001) suggested
the involvement of some kind of electromagnetic radiation during the creation
of crop circles. Here we discuss the methods and conclusions of the three
articles, pointing out the misrepresentation of the experimental protocols, the
misleading application of statistical procedures, the arbitrary discarding of
unwanted results and the weakness of the proposed physical model to the
suggested hypothesis. In particular, we show that Haselhoff s conclusions are
unsubstantiated and do not prove the involvement of an electromagnetic
radiation source in the creation event.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by dlbott

Did you miss the post where I said "I was a believer in ET created crop circles" ?
I am not closed minded about crop circles just to be closed minded I'm closed minded about crop circles because I've looked and there's nothing there apart from people making pictures in crops .

We have many documented examples of people making crop circles but not one of ET doing it , I would suggest that is because they aren't .

Well i love ya Gordy. I believe we have an occasion where we have both. I bet some of these hoaxers have some fantastic stories to tell of actual ET made crop circles. I have seen couple videos of orbs creating crop circles as rhey zip around. These are just as contentious as anything else as far as proof one way or the other.

I believe many are hoaxes but there are many that are on such a scale there in no way it is a hoax, not to mention how complex they are in every way.

I hope you had a great thanksgiving. I was left behind alone to care for horses and other animals. Well our precious 18 year old dog picked thanksgiving to pass.

So I am alone with our precious dog as she yelps in pain all night doing the best I could do. It was awful, I cried all night. I was wracked with pain physically while trying to comfort her. It was a terrible experience that I am sure he reveal why someday.

I don't know how to do thread but would be interesting to hear beliefs of the after life for pets...

Thanks

The Bot

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

theMediator

No, facts do.

Humans creating crop circles. That's a proven fact.

Aliens creating crop circles. That's an unproven fact, therefore an assumption or personal opinion.

When undeniable evidence is presented that aliens or some other force creates even one circle, then you have an argument. Otherwise, humans are the default answer as of this moment.

------------------

reply to post by pilotx

It does look like a flaw which can't be attributed to the photo's angle. This raises doubt about whether this particular crop circle is authentic

It is an authentic crop circle. "Authentic" by definition and in the sense of it being made by some outside force outer than humans, isn't an option. That's because there has yet to be any definitive evidence otherwise. "Authentic alien" in personal belief maybe, not in fact though.

One reason I pointed this circle out because many people claimed this was "authentic". They even had a competition for people to come and recreate this same design as proof it is. I guess some people missed this *OOPS* moment on a couple of the circles.

Another possibility is the originators themselves introduce such 'flaws' deliberately. Consider Vallee's (correct me if the source is off) accounts where the intelligences said "you should believe in us, but not too much." What better way to maintain cover, or avoid imposing beliefs to bypass individual choice, than to carefully craft such messages to fly just under the radar.

That certainly would be clever, but what would be the reasoning behind them being created imperfect? It's important enough for "them" to repeatedly make these messages for mankind for decades, but they want to mix it with the human made circles to confuse us? That defies any kind of common sense, logic, or purpose.

------------------------

reply to post by LightAssassin

Skyfloating won....so it has been admitted, even by the ATS collective, and debated with success, that Crop circles are more than a man made hoax.

Here is the debate

I clicked that link thinking I was going to get some involved discussion. I got 1 page, followed by a couple of posts from members basically saying- yep you win.. crop circles are created by aliens. Hardly hardcore evidence of aliens.

Ultimately, with Crop circle reports spanning back in time to before technology...and before FLIGHT (because to view crop circles in their entirety you need to be able to view from the sky)...there is ample evidence to suggest CC's are more than a man made hoax.

Yes, but early crop circles were not elaborate in design as they were from the 70's on. They were flattened areas with no complexity to them. No where near to what we see today. They have been attributed to weather such as dirt devils, downdrafts, water spouts, etc. So the argument of pre-flight crop circles doesn't further support evidence to an intelligent force creating these at all.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yes, he is responsible for some of those crop circles. According to his bio: "Former British Government Customs & Excise officer, Matthew Williams, had his first UFO experience in 1991. This led him to become a well known UK UFO investigator. After investigating the crop circle subject, he decided to try making some circles to test if researchers would know they were man-made. The rest is history as eventually Matthew became the only person to ever be arrested for making a crop circle."

"Matthew became the only person to ever be arrested for making a crop circle."

Now this is intereting - 100s maybe thousands of crop circles recorded AND ONLY ONE PERSON EVER ARRESTED FOR MAIKING THEM!!! Where are the police, civil air patrol, military planes and the farmers on whose land this act of trespassing is taking place? Only one person ever arrested - boy those hoaxers sure are clever, they have learned how to be invisible!!! With the alien hypothesis however we do have on film pictures of strange energy orbs in the vicinity of the construction. Score one for alien intelligence and one for 'invisible' hoaxers. And minus one for human intelligence which many aliens consider to be no more than a myth.
edit on 2-12-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Now to answer the question as to why entities [beings] who are intelligent would choose such a strange way such as crop circles to communicate with humans I will refer to a theory I have advocated in the past. These entities may not posses a dense corporal state - they may simply be intelligent forms of energy. If you did not posses a corporal state of existence and yet were intelligent and able to 'read' human existence and were able to affect physical matter what better way to make yourself known then by carving intelligent patterns on the land.

“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.”

― Albert Einstein

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join