It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just now came across this new video. Had to share it with ATS.
Sounds very interesting! All kinds of awards on this film.

Published on Nov 20, 2013
(90 Min) UFOTV® Accept no imitations! Winner of 2 EBE Awards! Peoples Choice Award & Best Film In A UFO Related Theme - International UFO Congress Film Festival. Produced by Italian UFO Investigator Giorgio Bongiovanni. Presented for the first time in this investigative film is the discovery of a hidden symbolic language or meaning, a "Cosmic Code" in the Crop Circle formations which began to appear in a whirlwind of mystery in the early 1990s and continues to this day with stunning geometric complexity, grandeur and beauty.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Not to be the first naysayer, but I doubt if intelligent life exist's in the cosmos their gonna come here and leave criptic messages in wheat feilds. Or any other type of fields. The abiliity to traverse the universe, but leave criptic messages for only some to translate....I aint buying it. With todays computers, GPS hand held devices, and some folks willing to perpetrate a fraud....alas Crop Circles.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

S+F for the interesting video.

It'll be amusing to see how far reaching it attempts to go in rationalizing or trying to justify any causation beyond the well established planning, plank, and rope already shown in abundance.

edit on 11/27/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

As openyourmind doesn't want to be the first naysayer then I will , there are no ET created crop circles .
I haven't watched the video as 2 hours is quite a commitment for something I consider to be wholly terrestrial ,it may be nice to run down what the video contains that's new for those like myself who won't or can't watch it .

edit on 27-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Don't you hate it when people naysay without even watching the video?

Thanks for your time. I WILL watch the video and have no problem admitting that I don't know everything.

S and F

Have a good one

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
"The secret code of crop circles"
Dreamed up in doug and dave's basement...
Why cant people accept that there are very talented people out there that are well capable of creating crop circles?
im sure the video is well entertaining, but thats all it would be for me--entertainment

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well, around the 16:00 minute mark, they start going into the old song and dance about some works corresponding to the 'archaeological' structures' on Mars, in Cydonia; The face, pyramids, etc.

Much of this video seems to blissfully ignore anything and everything debunked in the past, in favor of tying one extremely speculative baseless claim into having some corresponding relation to or with some other extremely speculative baseless claim, and as in the case of pyramids at Cydonia, and the Face on Mars; they continue to hold onto something long proved false.

The tone and style of the video is reminiscent of similar films done in the 1990s, and I'd wager quite a bit of it is copy/pasted from 1990s documentaries already extent on the subject as well as many others.

The whole thing simply regurgitates the same pie in the sky acceptance and willful rationalization that crop circles are messages from the gods (aliens) etc, whatever that all the other crop circle videos do.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Not as much as I hate it when people post videos without giving a description of what it contains or why it may be interesting , if an OP can't be bothered to do that why should anyone spend two hours watching it .

Without a run down of what is contained within the two hour masterpiece how does anyone know that the person that posted it has even watched it themselves ?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Without a run down of what is contained within the two hour masterpiece how does anyone know that the person that posted it has even watched it themselves ?

Yes,

Plus many of us have spent countless hours watching these composed videos that attempt to prove a certain view, whether it be ancient aliens, Crop circles any number of fringe topics.

Many of the videos composed have the same info from the same researchers get repeated over and over.

Many of them use information that has been thou-rally debunked as being hoaxes to sell books or get hits on their sites.
edit on 27-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
"The secret code of crop circles"
Dreamed up in doug and dave's basement...
Why cant people accept that there are very talented people out there that are well capable of creating crop circles?

Right, and Bobbi-Jo and Sally do all the cattle mutilations.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What an incredible video! I've had such a fascination with crop circles, and this is by far the best information I have come across!
S&F !
Nugget

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

I and the others dont pretend to know everything. We just know intelligent life would'nt draw pics in the fields, unless that intelligent life is "human". This has been debunked years ago. Only thing between then and now is our computers and GPS devices are far more sophisticated. Plus if intelligent life is coming here, dont you think they probally know all the languages spoken on this particular rock. I do.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

You've stated your beliefs twice, so unless nobody figured it out the first time, it's VERY clear now that you think it's hog wash.
No need to keep being redundant; surely there are other threads you could enjoy.
SOMEBODY/THING makes crop circles, and 'I' really appreciated the time Sled took to post the video.

Enjoy your day,
Nugget

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

SOMEBODY/THING makes crop circles

Yes they do and here they are .

Circlemaking in the UK has been going on for many years. Hear from Circlemakers why they make circles and why some of them believe circles attract strange effects and stranger people.

edit on 27-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thank you for sharing your beliefs with me.
The whole paranormal realm seems to be as volatile as religion We all develop our own unique beliefs. I don't have they right to tell you your beliefs are wrong, and vice versa.

Nugget

edit on 300000011America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

We all develop our own unique beliefs. I don't have they right to tell you your beliefs are wrong, and vice versa.

Those beliefs don't have to be set in stone though , I was a believer in ET created crop circles until just a few years ago .

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
some of this is old and covers what has been hashed over for years...

some of it is interesting that I did not know .. such as ..the comments at 52:45->53:42

the expert analysis I had NO idea there was any done at all .. !

53:42 and onward is a MUST see .. !!! The virgin flight of the Concorde if trippy !!!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

gortex
Yes they do and here they are .

Sorry, I am not going to watch your 1h 30m video that shows that the 1h 20m video is wrong.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

intelligenthoodlum33

Thanks for your time. I WILL watch the video and have no problem admitting that I don't know everything.

S and F

Have a good one

Yes and it is usually the same people no matter what the subject, notice that. Some people are just negative I guess. Or they are really closed minded. Some otherwise intelligent people are the most negative, dumb as a box of rocks folks you ever want to meet lol. I think their intelligence gets in the way of learning something new or being open to something outside of what their minds can understand.

Crop circles are just like everything else in regards to paranormal or ET/UFO in manner. Meaning yes their are many people who have nothing better to do than to hoax about it. Yes there are many hoaxes but there are also many crop circles that are legit. The egghead college kids that ran that very complex study if they could do it and meet all the requirements for a real crop circle even came to the same conclusion. Yes they were able to create a fairly complex crop circle but barely did it in the time allowed and it looked like crap lol. Some of the more complex, very large, highly detailed crop circles don't appear to be hoaxes.

Some have been done even while people were watching the fields for hoaxers to create them. I would suggest that there are some that can't be explained with hoaxers. Just like I have seen UFO, along with the whole town including the police department, mayor etc. Some things are real or unexplained.

To be so closed minded to say they are all hoaxes or don't exist and in this case not even watch the video, well that is just sad.

I personally think life is much better with a positive attitude and an open mind.

Like to say happy thanksgiving to all. I hope you have a good day and enjoy family. Had to stay behind and watch the horses etc. so I will be alone with a tv dinner, think of me, lol....

the bot

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

nugget1

No need to keep being redundant;

You realize that was redundant...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join