It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code of UFO ET Crop Circles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

nugget1

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by nugget1

im saying it, and i was'nt involved in this thread.....
But you are a complete idiot.
Because people have a different opinion to the op, then their a "troll"?
That is an idiotic ideal, theres nothing wrong in having an opinion
The motto for this site is "Deny Ignorance", not welcome ignorants

Thank you for your opinion...I just think people could express themselves without all the judgmental name-calling. I may be an idiot in your eyes, as you may be in others..but what good does stating that do? Other than starting an argument....which is what I expect is the base intent.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Nugget

Really? and your statement:

Carry on, trolls....and have a happy Thanksgiving everybody!

is not "judgmental name-calling" then? I see, pot --> kettle == black. < rolls eyes >

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

sled735
reply to post by gortex

Well, this guy's mom said she saw things in his room that sound a lot like what some people describe as ETs.
From the things he experienced, "something" is behind, or should I say "inspiring" these people to make these things.
The flashes of light also go along with UFOs.

Just saying.

Are you now implying that crop circles are CHANNELLED?

... made by people, yes, but, they're under the influence/control of ET?

um?

I changed my mind about what I replied. Deleted it.
It's useless to continue arguing with closed-minded people.

edit on 11/28/2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

sled735
reply to post by gortex

Well, this guy's mom said she saw things in his room that sound a lot like what some people describe as ETs.
From the things he experienced, "something" is behind, or should I say "inspiring" these people to make these things.

Just saying.

um?

No! "I" am not implying ANYTHING!

It is the man in the video who is implying that he received his "inspiration" from beyond!

It is the man in the video who states he saw flashes of light that filled the entire field with energized light!

It is the man in the video who says his mom saw un-earthly beings standing in his bedroom!

It is the man in the video who saw orbs of light outside his window!

And this is from the video that Gortez posted in an attempt to derail the video I posted. SWEET! Ha!

I do appreciate you posting the video of the Oliver Castle circles though. I hadn't seen that.

edit on 28-11-2013 by intrepid because: Personal reference removed.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Mindless1980

AliceBleachWhite

sled735
reply to post by gortex

Just saying.

um?

With all due respect, it seems the "believers" when confronted with facts and evidence against their belief, move the goal posts further out (like, now yes, they are man-made, but inspired by an alien influence).

Confronting those claims is not being closed minded at all IMO, it's using your mind, and not having it fall out of your head in an attempt to cling to a belief against all evidence against it, and denying that level of ignorance.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

nugget1

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by nugget1

im saying it, and i was'nt involved in this thread.....
But you are a complete idiot.
Because people have a different opinion to the op, then their a "troll"?
That is an idiotic ideal, theres nothing wrong in having an opinion
The motto for this site is "Deny Ignorance", not welcome ignorants

Thank you for your opinion...I just think people could express themselves without all the judgmental name-calling. I may be an idiot in your eyes, as you may be in others..but what good does stating that do? Other than starting an argument....which is what I expect is the base intent.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Nugget

Take a look in the mirror there
From page 2

Talking to you is like mud wrestling with a pig; sooner or later you come to the realization that the pig likes it.

And as the poster above pointed out...

Carry on, trolls....and have a happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Hypocritical much?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Krakatoa

Mindless1980

AliceBleachWhite

sled735
reply to post by gortex

Just saying.

um?

With all due respect, it seems the "believers" when confronted with facts and evidence against their belief, move the goal posts further out (like, now yes, they are man-made, but inspired by an alien influence).

Confronting those claims is not being closed minded at all IMO, it's using your mind, and not having it fall out of your head in an attempt to cling to a belief against all evidence against it, and denying that level of ignorance.

Evidence against it?! The information I just posted above you backs up this claim. Maybe you are the one who needs to take a second look.

I really can't put myself in the shoes of someone who has never experienced the paranormal, or seen a UFO, because it has always been a part of my life... always. Maybe because of this fact I accept things quicker than I should, but I do continue my research on whatever "it" is, and weigh the evidence brought forth by other members.
I accept any proven hoaxes that come across during my research, just as it did in this thread with the Oliver Castle circles.
I'm not so stubborn that I can't change my mind when facts are presented right in front of me. But the people arguing that channeled messages don't happen, or UFOs don't exist is one I won't accept because I have experienced this for myself.

So, I suppose I shouldn't expect someone who hasn't experienced these things to give it any credibility. I hope someday all of you will experience something mind-blowing enough to open your third eye, and think outside the box; it's a start to endless possibilities.

I think I've had my say on this thread; I'm done.

Peace out!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Did you watch the video BEFORE responding with your words of wisdom? Ummmm... let me guess... No.

I did watch the video. It's the same ole song and dance if you're familiar with this "phenomenon". Although I could have done without the X-Files type of theme music. I guess you believe it's not possible to watch this entire video and come away thinking it's nonsense? I'm curious, what part is so overwhelming to you? Are you impressed with the "experts"?

When talking about subjects such as these, I tend to want to take a direct path and research and understand things myself. Rather than take the route through other biased minds.

If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, skip to 52:17 and watch orbs making these symbols in the fields right in front of your eyes.
A man caught it on film at Olivers Castel. The film was examined by an expert who says it wasn't tampered with; no hoax.

You're the cookie-cutter example of the typical believer that accepts what he sees in front of him, without doing any type of research. You want to believe so badly, that you forgo anything beyond what you are told and want to believe.

Then, go on over to the 59:00 mark and learn how these symbols communicate with the sub-conscious mind. They even suggest that these are not ETs,but forms of life from higher dimensions.

So what exactly is the evidence of this? A way-out spiritual feeling by some circle follower? Follow up to that... What is the result of that exactly? Has the world become more peaceful after these circles have shown up. No.

I like how they try to use Einsteins visual thinking methodology to try and validate this portion of the theory. That they are speaking to us on a subconscious level. Einstein was speaking from his own experiences of being able to take a problem and visually solve it within his mind incorporating deep thought. Only to later turn those thoughts into mathematical equations. I guess if Einstein were alive today, he could look at these circles and translate them? Einstein wasn't and isn't the only person that is capable of solving problems this way. These circles have been seen by millions, yet not one person has given us a "message".

Common sense, you say?
I have more common sense in my little finger than most people have in their entire brain.

By your comments, I highly doubt that. You seem to be taken in by sensationalism and lack unilateral thought.

Answer me this common sense question... If "they" are trying to communicate with us, why do it so secretly and at night? What better way to get us to stand up and listen than to create one right in front of our eyes.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

And this is from the video that Gortez posted in an attempt to derail the video I posted. SWEET! Ha!

1 I posted the video to counter the video you posted not to derail anything .
2 Your evidence threshold is set pretty low if you think anything in the video I posted backs up any idea of ET created crop circles .

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

See my post above yours.

Peace out.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for the link to the documentary. With appreciation from a wider perspective it did not feel that long, and this wasn't the first video on the subject seen.

The claim about water changing its properties was intriguing, as was the research about the changes in the seeds of affected crop, and complex folding patterns at the center of the circles. If such effects can be created by water, it means staying within the area for a prolonged period of time (with permission of the property owners, of course) one's body would also contain that pattern.

Another video mentioned how walking at various regions would make one feel like they were walking downhill, or uphill.

Something should be attempted with sound and EM recording equipment at the sites to see if anything unusual emerges, and if so, what kind of effect it might have on water with prolonged exposure.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Krakatoa

Let's have some respect and decorum shall we? Let us not stoop to personal attacks and claims of "trolls" from either side. As advised by S.O. in this thread, and clarified by the following posts by members "Chadwickus" and "seagull":
Request for decorum in UFO forum

it appears as though civility and manners in the Aliens & UFOs forum is in short supply again -- primarily as a result of habitual debunkers and those who seek to merely poke fun at sightings of any type.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
lots of opinions, just not to many relevant ones, I found the part about the discs being discovered underground fairly interesting and coincidental, I have never seen anything like that before, pity they were removed and from worked ground as a date of placement would of been nice, thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Satellite-based beam weapons testing and calibration.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by nugget1

SOMEBODY/THING makes crop circles

Yes they do and here they are .

Circlemaking in the UK has been going on for many years. Hear from Circlemakers why they make circles and why some of them believe circles attract strange effects and stranger people.

edit on 27-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Cool! Can you tell me approximately at what point in the video they show how they get all the weaving patterns done in such a short amount of time with each stalk interlaced with the others, and how they get the stalks to bend over at a right angle without damaging the stalk in any way, almost as if a one inch portion of the stalk on one side near the ground grew super fast compared to the other, causing it to bend almost in a natural way, like it grew that way?

I'm sure you won't mind pointing out that part, what with your policy on posting videos.and giving an overview of the interesting stuff. In fact, I'm surprised you did not mention it already, being that you carry such a policy and then you broke your own rule minutes later? Cmon man, give us the goods!!

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

nugget1

it appears as though civility and manners in the Aliens & UFOs forum is in short supply again -- primarily as a result of habitual debunkers and those who seek to merely poke fun at sightings of any type.

I disagree.
The biggest problem with UFOlogy is often it's very adherents.

Further, skeptics often desire to see UFOs/Aliens, etc, just as much as the mouth agape believers.
Skeptics, however, require substantial more evidence, and if aliens are going to show up, they need be tested with the most rigorous of prejudices and unwavering inquisition.

If it can't stand up to some questions, then, it's a pretty crap alien.

Aliens are attacking?
Oh, well, no need to warm up the nukes. Gather a few folks to ask them questions and they'll disappear as if they never were.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Cool! Can you tell me approximately at what point in the video they show how they get all the weaving patterns done in such a short amount of time with each stalk interlaced with the others, and how they get the stalks to bend over at a right angle without damaging the stalk in any way, almost as if a one inch portion of the stalk on one side near the ground grew super fast compared to the other, causing it to bend almost in a natural way, like it grew that way?

You forgot the exploded nodes but I can tell you that none of that is in the video because it's not real , the video deals with the people that make crop circles not the "researchers" who propagate nonsense .

I'm sure you won't mind pointing out that part, what with your policy on posting videos.and giving an overview of the interesting stuff.

If this thread had been mine and about the video I posted then yes I would have done that and added my thoughts in accordance with T&Cs (once upon a time) but as its a counter argument to a crop circles are made by Aliens thread why bother as people like yourself wouldn't watch it anyway .

In fact, I'm surprised you did not mention it already, being that you carry such a policy and then you broke your own rule minutes later? Cmon man, give us the goods!!

Do you have anything on topic to add to this thread or is this just an attack on me ? , ever heard the saying don't shoot the messenger ?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
At 40:48, the circle looks like a stylised honey bee.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Krakatoa
After 3 pages, I still have not seen the OP adhere to the T&C''s that s/he and all of us have agreed to follow as members of ATS. Namely,

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Link to ATS Terms & Conditions

So, why should anyone else spend the time to watch something when the OP still refuses to comply with the rules here at ATS?

Before I quit posting on this thread, I would like to point out to you that I did address several things in the video in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com..., which you obviously missed.
And, I gave my reason for not posting a description of the video in a previous post, as well.

Just wanted to get this up, so you could see that I did comply to the T&Cs, just in a later post.

I won't be posting threads in this forum in the future, so you all have fun with it.

edit on 11/29/2013 by sled735 because:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

Did you watch the video BEFORE responding with your words of wisdom? Ummmm... let me guess... No.

If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, skip to 52:17 and watch orbs making these symbols in the fields right in front of your eyes.
A man caught it on film at Olivers Castel. The film was examined by an expert who says it wasn't tampered with; no hoax.

Then, go on over to the 59:00 mark and learn how these symbols communicate with the sub-conscious mind. They even suggest that these are not ETs,
but forms of life from higher dimensions.

Common sense, you say?
I have more common sense in my little finger than most people have in their entire brain.

You need to go post that statement on one of the threads concerning Washington D.C. Any of them will do. LOL

That video was debunked 100% about 15 years ago. The kid who made the video came out and fessed up and even showed how he did it. Was pretty simple.

I find it pretty telling that since Doug and Daves circles the complexity of circles and speed at which they appear (an hour or two instead of 6 hours back in DandD's day) directly corrolates with technological advances in gps , communications, cheap nightvision equipment ect. Not to mention practice.

I don't think proponents of the Crop Circle theory give humans, or artists enough credit. Did you see the television special about the kids from MIT recreating all the characteristics that are supposedly found in a "genuine" CC? Bent..,not broken stalks, expulsion nodes, high levels of metal particles (forget the exact element, maybe it was just to make the magnetic field inside the circle, was years ago I saw the tv special). Plus some other characteristics which supposedly make the 1% of circles "genuine" I forget what they are since I fell of the CC bandwagon many, many years ago.

Yep, I used to be a huge believer in Crop Circles, but after really looking at the evidence and also seeing the Circle maker competitions they hold and what people can really do, it pretty much busted the bubble, or should I say "circle" for me.

and no I didn't watch the video, cause unless contains new evidence that came out within the last year (and by the sounds of the replies in this thread it does not) I can guarantee you I've seen and heard all the arguments for why Crop Circles are real. Also all the arguments for why they are man made. But like I said when I was 15 some 20 years ago I believed in Crop Circles. But about 10-15 years ago, I just didn't see anything that I thought a group of smart ,determined, creative humans could not produce in 2-6 hours time.

I mean really if ET's were making Crop Circles the entire time, why are we seeing such a huge leap in the complexity of them in the past 30 years? Why didn't they drop out these ultra huge, ultra complex ones back in the 70's? For me that's all I need to know, to tell me all crop circles are man-made.
edit on 29-11-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

sled735

Krakatoa
After 3 pages, I still have not seen the OP adhere to the T&C''s that s/he and all of us have agreed to follow as members of ATS. Namely,

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Link to ATS Terms & Conditions

So, why should anyone else spend the time to watch something when the OP still refuses to comply with the rules here at ATS?

Before I quit posting on this thread, I would like to point out to you that I did address several things in the video in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com..., which you obviously missed.
And, I gave my reason for not posting a description of the video in a previous post, as well.

Just wanted to get this up, so you could see that I did comply to the T&Cs, just in a later post.

I won't be posting threads in this forum in the future, so you all have fun with it.

edit on 11/29/2013 by sled735 because:

I,for one, am very glad you posted the video! I may not have ever seen it otherwise.
Your efforts were certainly not a total waste. I got to see a good video, and learn which sight is too argumentative and negative for me to enjoy visiting!
Thank you Sled, Nugget

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join