It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rage of the Angry White Male Continues Its Battle Against Equality

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

WOW! Well said! It is understood that disperities exist between the different genders, races, and the white male, but as you said for the most part for the most part the white male is just as likely to get the shaft than those from alternate races, genders, and other classes. It is more of a class issue than a race based one, and no matter who you are, if your poor you will always get the brown end of the stick. Well said once again.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You might want to get used to this mentality because this guy's work is used as course textbooks across the world!reply to post by James1982

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

So what have you done for your country?
You keep talking about the blood of your ancestors grants you automatic entitlement.
What have YOU done?
Sounds like you are freeloading off the efforts of your ancestors.

People are only entitled to what they earn THEMSELVES.

Me, ha-ha-ha-.. I served 2 tours, US Marine disabled/retired.

Mother - retired USAF -- also worked at Bagram for 3 years
Step-Father- retired USAF.
Mother's only Brother-- retired USMC, and then ran security for Bagram for 3 years.. (His wife spent 8 years as a Marine)
My only Brother -- been In Afghanistan for 4 years and counting in security for multiple bases
My other Aunt/Uncle -- Defense Contractors at ORNL for over 30 years..
4 of my younger cousins ALSO served in the USMC..

Grandfather -- battled for Coal Miner rights during the wars against the mining corps.
Grandmother -- a Rosie Rivet.-
Her Only Brother Hanz -- died at Normandy, poor man was one of those hit before he left the transport at the beach.

That's just near and dear to me family..

You KNOW NOTHING>.. my family has FOUGHT in EVERY WAR since the Revolution in 1776..

And I SERVED -------------> TWICE--- separated by a time in college.. Got injured as a US Marine then after recovering enough to get waivers, JOINED AGAIN!!.. and then after 2 more injuries including TBI, spine, and metal in my skull to "wire the bones back together"... I served HONORABLY..

DID YOU?

care to compare WHAT MY FAMILY DID FOR AMERICA to YOURS?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

When one family serves eternally in the Armed Forces of this country.. then there should be NO WAY...ANY IMMIGRANT ---->EVER has more than the poorest VETERAN..

edit on 25-11-2013 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

HanzHenry

You keep talking about the blood of your ancestors grants you automatic entitlement.
What have YOU done?

Mother - retired USAF -- also worked at Bagram for 3 years
Step-Father- retired USAF.
Mother's only Brother-- retired USMC, and then ran security for Bagram for 3 years.. (His wife spent 8 years as a Marine)
My only Brother -- been In Afghanistan for 4 years and counting in security for multiple bases
My other Aunt/Uncle -- Defense Contractors at ORNL for over 30 years..
4 of my younger cousins ALSO served in the USMC..

Grandfather -- battled for Coal Miner rights during the wars against the mining corps.
Grandmother -- a Rosie Rivet.-
Her Only Brother Hanz -- died at Normandy, poor man was one of those hit before he left the transport at the beach.

That's just near and dear to me family..

You KNOW NOTHING>.. my family has FOUGHT in EVERY WAR since the Revolution in 1776..

And I SERVED -------------> TWICE--- separated by a time in college.. Got injured as a US Marine then after recovering enough to get waivers, JOINED AGAIN!!.. and then after 2 more injuries including TBI, spine, and metal in my skull to "wire the bones back together"... I served HONORABLY..

DID YOU?

care to compare WHAT MY FAMILY DID FOR AMERICA to YOURS?

My family didnt do a damn thing for america, Im english. And my grandparents fought in WW2.
I have never had to defend my country and neither have you.
But if the day ever comes when I have to, I will do it with every ounce of strength and honour I have.
Hopefully that day will never come.
Killing people in countries around the world in the name of Imperialism is nothing to be proud of IMO.
Taking the life of a fellow human being should only ever be done in DEFENCE. Anything else is murder/manslaughter.
So just because you served the imperialistic leadership of your country and killed people on their behalf, doesnt give you the moral high ground. Sorry, but thats just my opinion, as a human being.

EDIT: As for any immigrant having any more than the poorest veteran, that is something that you need to take up with the people you put your life on the line for....The Imperialistic US Government. Its them that dont reward loyal service with fair recompense once a soldier is injured.
And let me make one thing perfectly clear, YOU DID NOT SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, you served the corrupt political elite and their crazy schemes of geopolitical and idealogical world control. Regardless of what you signed up for.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 25 Nov 2013 13:53:27 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

OneManArmy

HanzHenry

What have YOU done?

So just because you served the imperialistic leadership of your country and killed people on their behalf, doesnt give you the moral high ground.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 25 Nov 2013 13:47:59 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

wow, you have a problem with reality.

REALLY, WOW!! never defended my country? WTF is wrong? you are in England, and I type in English. Surely you are aware of the last decade..
And also, that imperialistic nation = USA.. happens to be where the freeloaders choose most.
Huh?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Back to your question, "what have I done for my country"..

by actions, I have done a HECK of a lot more for mine than you for yours..

Sitting on the sidelines.. I was IN THE GAME.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

HanzHenry

OneManArmy

HanzHenry

What have YOU done?

So just because you served the imperialistic leadership of your country and killed people on their behalf, doesnt give you the moral high ground.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 25 Nov 2013 13:47:59 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

REALLY, WOW!! never defended my country? WTF is wrong? you are in England, and I type in English. Surely you are aware of the last decade..
And also, that imperialistic nation = USA.. happens to be where the freeloaders choose most.
Huh?

Im guessing you havent been to the UK lately.
Every so called democratic country in the world has its doors wide open to people escaping persecution the world over.
The USA is no special case. In fact has been involved in more international interventions than ANY other country in the world in the past 100 years.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

HanzHenry

Back to your question, "what have I done for my country"..

by actions, I have done a HECK of a lot more for mine than you for yours..

Sitting on the sidelines.. I was IN THE GAME.

Its a shame that the game you were playing isnt the game you signed up for. Im not questioning your desire to serve your country or what it has cost you personally, that alone has its honour, but you wasnt defending your nation, you were empire building.
If and when I ever have to do my duty and protect my home and my family I will not hesitate to do as much as I can to defend it, even if that includes dying to do it. I will not however, traipse across the world for the economic gain of my lying political elite who keep the spoils of my blood and sweat to themselves.

EDIT: And to add to that, like my grandparents, I will find the horror of having to kill for my freedom so horrible, and watching friends and colleagues dying next to me so abhorrent that I wont be bragging to anyone about it, I would bury it in the back of my mind, never to speak of it again.
War is nothing anyone should be bragging about, that is the different between soldiers during WW2 and many soldiers of today. A true hero doesnt need to tell the world of his conquests like its actually something to be proud of.
A true hero just defends what is right, he defends his fellow citizens, not for glory, but for them.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 25 Nov 2013 14:16:18 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

HanzHenry

OneManArmy

HanzHenry

What have YOU done?

Huh?

Let me assure you, Im only too aware of the last 10 years.
Im very aware of so called "terrorist" atrocities inflicted on both our nations.
Im also aware that they were lies perpetrated by the same people that send my fellow citizens abroad to secure profits for corporations.
What angers me more than ANYTHING, is that the honorable men and women from both our nations that lay down their lives for their countries are then abused by the political elite that send them to die for profit.
It angers me that when these soldiers return from these wars injured both physically and mentally, then they are not given the full medical and financial support they so rightly deserve.
If they did then you wouldnt have to worry about immigrants getting a better deal than you.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 25 Nov 2013 14:36:08 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You don't get it, obviously.

The point is white males are angry, because we make up the majority of the demographic of real Americans, as the black Americans are about 18-22%, And native Americans 6%. (my coal mining Grandfather/mother were both 1/2 Cherokee). Other than those three groups, I don't care if that immigrant can slice bread like no other.

His bloodline has NO skin in the game, hasn't lost tons of family. They are still there to hangout all the time. THEY SHOULD NEVER have the SAME as a true American..

white males are angry because the great society has been attacked by the globalists, and there are MILLIONS of third worlders that WILL TAKE WHAT WE HAVE IN AN INSTANT,, if they can for their families.

Personally, I wish the Anglo Saxons had never stopped their way of life. It was working so well for us, find something we like and fight to keep it. Then, fight others for stuff and WIN, then have more.. rinse and repeat

The rest of the world should be GRATEFUL that religion tamed the wild beast.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

HanzHenry

You don't get it, obviously.

The point is white males are angry, because we make up the majority of the demographic of real Americans, as the black Americans are about 18-22%, And native Americans 6%. (my coal mining Grandfather/mother were both 1/2 Cherokee). Other than those three groups, I don't care if that immigrant can slice bread like no other.

His bloodline has NO skin in the game, hasn't lost tons of family. They are still there to hangout all the time. THEY SHOULD NEVER have the SAME as a true American..

white males are angry because the great society has been attacked by the globalists, and there are MILLIONS of third worlders that WILL TAKE WHAT WE HAVE IN AN INSTANT,, if they can for their families.

Personally, I wish the Anglo Saxons had never stopped their way of life. It was working so well for us, find something we like and fight to keep it. Then, fight others for stuff and WIN, then have more.. rinse and repeat

The rest of the world should be GRATEFUL that religion tamed the wild beast.

The cherokee ancestry is the real true american heritage.
The west has been funding its "extravagant" lifestyles at the expense of the third world.
We have been raping the third world of its resources since WW2(damn since the beginning of colonialism). They have every right to come and enjoy the spoils of their gold, diamonds, oil, metals, minerals and above all their ancestors lives lost in the name of our leaders profits.
I wonder what your cherokee ancestry would think about your statement that "religion tamed the wild beast".
Without no mention of the bullets.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 25 Nov 2013 15:46:56 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I know I'm going to regret this but....

HanzHenry
The point is white males are angry, because we make up the majority of the demographic of real Americans...

White males don't even make up the majority of white people. There's that other demographic called "white women."

And while we're at it, what about those Black families that have been here for over 200 years? I'm sure the sacrifices those people went through(slavery and subjugation) count as building US society, right? Are they not "true" Americans?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

intrepid

HanzHenry
The point is white males are angry, because we make up the majority of the demographic of real Americans...

White males don't even make up the majority of white people. There's that other demographic called "white women."

And while we're at it, what about those Black families that have been here for over 200 years? I'm sure the sacrifices those people went through(slavery and subjugation) count as building US society, right? Are they not "true" Americans?

Exactly, the British, Dutch and American empires were all built on the blood and sweat of slavery and subjugation of the "defeated". And we owe our nations prosperity to that, that should never be forgotten nor downplayed.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Rage of the Angry White Male

Otherwise known as: "Whiny Crybaby Syndrome"

'Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

CranialSponge

Rage of the Angry White Male

Otherwise known as: "Whiny Crybaby Syndrome"

'Nuff said.

lol.

Tell it like it is.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

intrepid

HanzHenry

I mentioned them, above. White Americans, Black Americans, and Native Americans.. this is the and WE built..
----

All have been here for quite some time. All are getting shafted by the ELites..... AND by the desperate third worlders willing to work for pay that is detrimental to the American Society.

What if the ONLY WAY to fight the ELites and win is by WHAT AMERICA DID>. unite and do it through the LABOR MOVEMENT.. but after 100 years, all the third worlders NEVER MANAGED to FIX THEIR OWN... they continued to choose the FREELOAD ROUTE..

SO, America is the ONLY NATION in modern history that BEAT THE ELites..

All the ELItes needed to defeat us later was that MILLIONS of third worlders were looking for a better life, and since THEIR ANCESTORS NEVER MEASURED UP like Americans'// they chose the route of LAZY...

steal what OTHERS BUILT>.. and in the PROCESS, extinguishing the ONE SHINING BEACON OF FREEDOM!!!

for that I will eternally HATE anyone who hasn't been here long enough to deserve respect.
edit on 25-11-2013 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

No thanks, not interested in more junk food. There's already enough promotion of racist, White supremacist hate and ignorance on this forum.

There are also "white" males pissed off about the stupidity of others, like against all those attempts at further dividing people between races and exploit their resentment towards lesser-privileged minorities.

I think that's why.

edit on 25/11/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

How funny, I'm probably older than you, though I don't know what "here" stands for. Your neighborhood... your town... your region... your nation-State... your continent... (but please, oh no, not the planet!!!) For you see, we're all migrants, one way or another, and no nativist tall tale of "KNOW KNOWINGS" is going to hide that fact.

Regardless, I suppose the fact that you had the privilege of being born here doesn't matter, eh?

Ahhh... sweet old Western hypocrisy.
edit on 25/11/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingdutchman2112

Agreed! But can we let the women wear sexy boots? We'll make sure they're uncomfortable of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join