It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rage of the Angry White Male Continues Its Battle Against Equality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

While Mexico claimed California, the mainly Mestizos from the Caribbean moved to California by the Spaniards, mainly pushed by the Catholic Church, led by Junipero Serra, a Franciscan Monk/sado masachist, from Spain, who set up the missions across California, did not want Mexican rule, because the Spanish conquistadors who still rule Mexico are extremely ruthless people.

Mexico never ruled California, it was never theirs. They had no more rights to the land than the Americans who showed up and took over the territory.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Most white males blame the government for current problems, and yet they vote conservative, and elect politicians whose main goal is to make government worse, and give more power and privilege to the wealthy, while eliminating the rights of everyone who is not wealthy.

I see more minorities blaming the average white guy for their problems than the other way around.

What are the odds that the guy who wrote this book is just another elitist, who looks down on all working class people from his ivory tower, still nursing imagined wounds from his grade school days, when no one paid any attention to him.

What else can you say about someone who writes a book attacking a specific demographic in this manner.

www.avoiceformen.com...
edit on 24-11-2013 by poet1b because: add comments on author

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

I think the title and subject are viscous and despicable. It is both disgustingly racist and misandrist.

White men are the only group considered a viable target for hate; change your title to black women, and you will see immediately what you have done.

As far as losing some status or position, that is completely wrong - men as a group are now targeted by unequal laws for division of property after marriage (where private property law is completely disregarded), they are also the targets for child support, and alimony from women who can see they can remain sinlge yet gain all the financial benefits of having a man paying the bills.

These laws create an incentive for marriage breakdown, which is overwhelmingly initiated by women (70%) based on dissatisfaction (ie. boredom, they can get the money and run).

In terms of race, every law created to give some special benefit to a minority - does so at the expense of racially profiling white people.

I think you had better educate yourself a little more. The white male has been kicked, humiliated and bereft of his role in society - and is treated as some second class citizen.

Of course, those who are old money don't have to concern themselves with the laws they have created to annihilate the rest of society. It is those insiders, the banksters, the members of the old club that people will point to and use as justification for kicking the average white male to the curb.

Lets just agree that not all white males are politically connected old money, and they do not represent us - nor should we be made victims in reprisal for their special privileges, which are nothing to do with race - but rather are an artifact of political and financial control.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Here is the source of my rage-- immigrants..

Here is an example of why I think the border should have been enforced with 50 cals.

None of this is appealing.. Keep importing THIRD WORLDERS!!

a kid beheads people, gets 3 years, and now is coming to the USA.. And this anchor baby is an AMerican?.. not to me.. still a foreigner..

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

FyreByrd

badgerprints
White male here.

It gets real old being constantly told what an evil no-good bastard I am because I'm a white male.

Fed up with it really.

Why be fair and realistic when I'm always going to be the excuse for everyone else's issues?

I wasn't angry for most of my life.
Getting a bit testy now.

Not talking about you. White males in general. I know a few who are aware and don't act out their angry on lower status people. But I always worry in these types of discussions when someone reacts "I'm not like that" and therefore the premise is incorrect. You can't disprove a general rule with a specific instance of the rule being invalid.

Sorry you are testy (perhaps from the word testes). You're entitled just look at why this subject triggers 'testiness'.

Oh,
But you are using the term angry white male.
I am an angry white male.
I can even remove the angry part and it comes down to white male.
You are practicing the same bigotry that white males are constantly accused of.

The 'testiness' comes not from the 'subject' but from the brain dead mindset that pigeonholes everyone into a group for the sake of pejorative accusations.

By the way,
Lower status people?
Really?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Although the thread is about the US, I cannot agree that "angry white men" are the biggest problem on the planet.

Racism, sexism, xenophobia, religious intolerance and homophobia are triumphing in many parts of the planet where white male patriarchy has no say whatsoever.

Thousands of foreigners have been killed and looted by blacks in South Africa since 2008.

Zimbabwe wants all foreign-owned shops to close by 1 January, and these are mainly Chinese and Nigerian businesses.

But liberal racists won't hold those countries to the same standards as Western countries, of course.

Uganda expelled its entire Asian population in the 1970s.

Women in some non-white Muslim countries have their opportunities and even movement monitored on a daily basis (talk about conspiracy), and may not even drive in Saudi Arabia!

Slavery is still practiced in several of those non-white countries and communities.

In Iran non-white men torture gay people in unspeakable ways, and even the UN has been too cowardly to stand up to Islamic homophobia.

White men have every right to be angry for being blamed for all kinds of chauvinism and racism, when nobody has enjoyed as many rights and modern benefits as under white men, and no other group has voluntarily relinquished so many rights for the sake of peace and equality.

White men have had their skulls smashed in and put their lives on the line for what they believed to be the rights and freedoms of others, in ways that have never been acknowledged or returned.

Tell those other non-white men (and the women who obviously support their systems) to catch a wake up and stop oppressing and supporting oppressors (seemingly just because they're not white men) of human rights for once!

Oh, let me guess, even if another country or culture murders, rapes and oppresses it is still the white man's fault.
Our "big corporations" keep those dictators in power, and besides, we had the crusades and colonialism.
Those sexist, racist and homophobic non-white people and their horrible ideologies aren't to blame at all.
What a load of absolute manure!

White men have given enough, and it's time that all men and women are not only treated equally, but also get held to equal responsibilities!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 24-11-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

halfoldman
Although the thread is about the US, I cannot agree that "angry white men" are the biggest problem on the planet.

No one said it was. It IS the focus of this thread though. There are issues here worth discussing.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying.

From my vantage point in SA, it sometimes surely seems in some discourses (that filter into public politics on a daily basis) that the white minority, especially white males, are the biggest problem, not only in the country, but also globally.
However, I do see this changing somewhat.
For example, there is increasing talk of Chinese imperialism, global Islamism, and local African dictators, with their Marxist liberation ideologies.
Just academia hasn't seemed particularly interested in changing its tune, and I'm not sure if it's just a case of old habits dying hard, or whether there's funding with vested interests in twisting social history.

So, as admitted, my South African context is somewhat specific, and I find very little evidence to currently substantiate the view that white men in general (oligarchies that have been increasingly inclusive notwithstanding) really still deserve a reputation as the biggest oppressors, fascists and Imperialists.
In fact, to still view the world like that seems like escapism from global realities.

edit on 24-11-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Personally, I think we would form the same opinions for the same reasons. People may pre-judge a person, usually to themselves, but final lasting judgement comes from knowing someone. Pre-judgement, by the way, is in-born. And is right to have. If you have been wronged by a St. Bernard, you will probably be leary of them. When experience leads a person to pre-judge, while they may not be correct about a particular person...they are right to use their instinct.

Sorry but...instinct and experience isn't racism. My experience shows that most people are asses anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

WeAreAWAKE
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Personally, I think we would form the same opinions for the same reasons. People may pre-judge a person, usually to themselves, but final lasting judgement comes from knowing someone. Pre-judgement, by the way, is in-born. And is right to have. If you have been wronged by a St. Bernard, you will probably be leary of them. When experience leads a person to pre-judge, while they may not be correct about a particular person...they are right to use their instinct.

Sorry but...instinct and experience isn't racism. My experience shows that most people are asses anyway.

Thats is a very good point and very true.
Quoted mainly because of my accusation thrown earlier calling HanzHenry a racist.
I retract my accusation, it was very rude of me.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSun, 24 Nov 2013 14:04:27 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

derbz
Society said white males were the only ones that were racist and sexist and now we know they lie and they wont admit it. Moral decay, no common direction in our society. They want it to crash and burn only so they can spread the misery around equally.
This guy is about as accurate at portraying the modern white male as Paul Elam is portraying the Feminist "egalitarian" (cough).

It happens with all races. The original problem in the USA and UK was the old school network, where when one dude got promotion anywhere, he'd then bring in his old frat-house buddies. That was discrimination against other white guys, women and non-whites as much as anyone else.

Once equal opportunities and affirmative action was applied to many corporations, what happened? The new people did exactly the same thing with their old sorority-house or frat-house buddies. They'd add requirements like "all engineers must be able to read/write Mandarin and have published papers in a Chinese journal".

It's office politics, people form alliances to survive whenever there are cutbacks. They'll look for ways to shift blame onto others. In the end, the only way to survive is to rise up with your beer buddies.

We still get that in the UK with things like defence contractors - you need Security clearance before you can apply for a job, and you can't apply for Security clearance unless you already have a job. Which is exclusively in the domain of ex-military people.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

badgerprints

Oh,
But you are using the term angry white male.
I am an angry white male.
I can even remove the angry part and it comes down to white male.
You are practicing the same bigotry that white males are constantly accused of.

The 'testiness' comes not from the 'subject' but from the brain dead mindset that pigeonholes everyone into a group for the sake of pejorative accusations.

By the way,
Lower status people?
Really?

You, plural. Not you specifically. I don't see the difficulty you are having with that distinction. Neither, I myself, nor the author have ever said or know you, the singular you, at all.

"By the way, lower staus people, Really?" What do you mean by this? Your language is unclear and your grammer incomplete.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You know what they say? What goes around, comes around. Blacks used to be slaves, then got their freedom but have remained second class citizens for the most part since then. Today they seem revengeful. To be expected.

Women have been treated as lesser equals for a long time, and since then have taken upon themselves to become more equal. I am not saying that political feminism is pure because like everything else that gets politicised its not.

Every movement has sub-groups with their own agenda.

When it comes to obama supporters they have played the race card so often and wrongfully, that racism is losing its meaning more and more each day. Obama is not even pure black, he is half-black and half-asian.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Without reading thw whole thread I'm presuming its about wjite/black race. Also I want to point out the whole original post is extremely racist.

Seems to me it has and that the age of the angry black male is beginning. That sounds racist (well actually it doesn't), but I can back it up. Previous generations of black males had reason to be angry and yet remained mostly non violent. That has changed drastically. Now a lot of young black males are extremely violent without reason.
edit on 24-11-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

HanzHenry

Hispanics chose to STEAL MY ANCESTORS STATE... much easier to STEAL what one group built than to build your own.,.

AND NOW< the white guy gets picked on and discriminated against by FOREIGN INVADERS!

I WISH AMERICA would have been for those whose ANCESTORS built it.

not a anymore... the white male WON all the battles over the last 500 years. WHy should those that couldn't FIX THEIR OWN LANDS!! ---- have been ALLOWED to turn southern California into a BIG TIJUANA?!?!?

I HATE YOU of you are not a real AMerican (200 years here)

You have been called a racist - but I'd dispute that - I would call you a nationalist.

I guess a real american (by the way anyone born south of the Mexican border is an American as well and Canada) is any one whos family has been here 200 years. All your family, not just your paternal line. What about all the differing inputs into YOU, do all the various branchs back 200 years have to have been born here as well???

Okay - let's see your papers and I'll show you mine.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

Without reading thw whole thread I'm presuming its about wjite/black race. Also I want to point out the whole original post is extremely racist.

It might be prudent to actually follow the thread. One doesn't look out of water then.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Honey we are not talking about you

Honey?

OK shnooger booger, I apologize if my reply was not thoughtful. In retrospect I thought it was an ill conceived notion outlined by the author but clearly my rage has blinded my ability to merely ride the bus and accept the inherent white guilt I so justly deserve.

edit on 24-11-2013 by ABNARTY because: sp

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

poet1b

While Mexico claimed California, the mainly Mestizos from the Caribbean moved to California by the Spaniards, mainly pushed by the Catholic Church, led by Junipero Serra, a Franciscan Monk/sado masachist, from Spain, who set up the missions across California, did not want Mexican rule, because the Spanish conquistadors who still rule Mexico are extremely ruthless people.

Mexico never ruled California, it was never theirs. They had no more rights to the land than the Americans who showed up and took over the territory.

sshhh, they have nothing else to be proud of. getting stomped by Spain..

come on, it's better to live the lie.. lol

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
When it comes to obama supporters they have played the race card so often and wrongfully, that racism is losing its meaning more and more each day. Obama is not even pure black, he is half-black and half-asian.

so Obama's Mama was Asian?

I though white.. Dunham sounds white even...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join