It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot
Kit was waiting for me at Dulles, driving a Volvo full of kids, so we were not able to talk seriously until after dinner. Once we were alone I brought up my concerns. "It's obvious there's a secret project somewhere," I insisted. "Take a case like Tehran...someone must be working on it, even if you guys don't. Also, I've been thinking about our discussion with Jim Irish. He evaded all our questions about the death of his colleagues on Mount Baldy, didn't he?

...What happened on Mount Baldy?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

1ofthe9

That's a darn good question. It raised my eyebrows too. I was digging into it a little during the MIB(OPs) thread. Seems like I found a little something on it, but I didn't follow up.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The GUT

1ofthe9

That's a darn good question. It raised my eyebrows too. I was digging into it a little during the MIB(OPs) thread. Seems like I found a little something on it, but I didn't follow up.

Maybe its related to Kit Green's 'materializations''? Poking the control system with a stick and all... Can you link me to the relevent post in the MIB thread?

Have you read Colin Wilson? I just grabbed the kindle edition of Alien Dawn...might be some interesting stuff in there re: Pulharich and co.
edit on 12-11-2013 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I noted that post as well and bookmarked it to check later. Guess that's too much synchronicity to ignore, so I just got the Kindle edition too.

Alien Dawn: A Classic Investigation into the Contact Experience

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The Occult and Beyond the Occult are worth reading too, and they can be found online as PDFs. I'm just a few pages in and already its talking about Stanislav Grof encountering what sounds like John Alexander's precognitive sentient phenomena in a patient undergoing '___' treatment.

Part of me wonders if I'm going to get blackbagged as a result of all this.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's front page so I assumed everyone had seen it but if not, Eidolon23 has a great thread going that addresses key players and key mysteries surrounding these subjects…and even, it seems, surrounding us here at ATS! Jokers are everywhere!

Operation UFO CYA: Alexander and Aquino Flash Their Keisters on ATS

These birds are, imo, a veritable honey-wagon of disinfo goop and psyopian flies.

edit on 12-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The GUT
It's front page so I assumed everyone had seen it but if not, Eidolon23 has a great thread going that addresses key players and key mysteries surrounding these subjects…and even, it seems, surrounding us here at ATS! Jokers are everywhere!

Operation UFO CYA: Alexander and Aquino Flash Their Keisters on ATS

These birds are, imo, a veritable honey-wagon of disinfo goop and psyopian flies.

edit on 12-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Here's a little something extra for ya.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It seems MIlAbs are more plausible senario then alien abduction as the military are real and here in reality and there have been cases of experiments on their own citizens and such. I just believe an even more mundane explanation for the Hill`s `experience` though. Since betty was imaginative and prone to flights of fancy and Barney was influenced by her dream stories and possibly flipping through the stations on television and an underlying fear of facism which created their story. Not to say MilAbs isn`t a possibility as well; just a little less then having an imaginaton on betty`s part but more plaussibility then actual extraterrestrials. Just my two cents; oh wait, my five cents as pennies up here in canada are defunct lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I want to make this short. There are people who can be hypnotized, and there are people that can't be - I can't be hypnotized.

I was born in 1963 in Fort Worth, Texas - my dad was in the Air Force as a navigator. I have a brother that is a year older than me, born on the same base who is a schizophrenic (sees demons, has deluions of grandeur) My sister was born in Little Rock - died of MS at the age of 36 - was diagnosed at age 16 and was delusional) No family history of mental illness on either side.

Dad worked in SAC - resided at Riverside, CA and Witchita (SP?), KS (saw that someone mentioned Witchita).

Does being able to be hypnotized have anything to do with this, and applicable victims? My dad can't be hypnotized either.

I know I was sexually abused by another youth in CA when I was probably in 1st grade = he was about 4 years older than I was - told me about it when he visited when I was 14 and he was 18 years old.

I, personally, don't believe there are aliens - I believe they are nothing but demons (spirits).

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Greetings The Gut and all!

Once again you managed to put an interesting subject into a thread (S+F).

About this subject – MILABS – and the way this thread seems to be going.

The Villas Boas case happened in 1957.
If an helicopter was involved, one must consider the helicopter technology available at that time (at least the known tech).
We are dealing, basically, with first generation types (S-55, H-34, H-37, Huskies, Sea King, Workhorse and the like). The helicopter operations were by that time in its infancy. They were used in the Korean War (1950-53), mainly on scout/reconnaissance and medevac. Only in the Vietnam War, the helicopter will become a major player, performing tactical transport, light ground support, etc.
By 1957, the types availlable had limited payload, range and overall performance compared to today´s types.
And they were not silent/discret at all.

Besides, this type of phenomenon - abductions - if genuine, has been happening for a long, long time.
Long before we had helicopters.
I am not saying that Uncle Sam does not have its share on abductions. What I am saying is that share is way smaller than some might think.

One must look at similar cases of abduction.
They happen(ed) all over the world (Europe, Africa, South America, Oceania). They happen(ed) in remote areas but also on populated areas.
I don’t think that Uncle Sam in order to get some “idea” growing on people´s mind (and take a blood and other fluids sample) is/was going to take the risk of exposing himself with such operations, particularly over inhabitated areas like a town on Europe. I think that other(s) player(s) is(are) involved.

To me, the Villas Boas case, if genuine it was not a MILAB.
If I recollect correctly, Villas Boas said that the “woman” told him that “they” came from “the other side of the mountain”. ID people?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I swear I was tested through mind control and abducted and I'm believing more it was the government than aliens. I used to live near Camp Hero and I don't find that to be an amusing coincidence.. They ruined half my life with trauma, anxiety, and depression. The abductions were terrifying and the memories worse..

It turned me into the type of person described in the below video. It shattered my reality forever..

edit on 12-11-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Been posting about milabs for some time. However its a big leap to pressume everything is that, when its not, and real contact is wake up. Its well know the military work with the pirates/jackyls. However even in that scenario they are also working with beings Way Over Their Heads, conducting a sting operation.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

This is an unpopular opinion on ATS but that more I look into UFO encounters the more I think it has to do with demons rather than aliens. One very small example is the Nazi's occult interest and then them coming up with the bell air craft.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
One thing has bothered me about abductions.
Do the abductions happen before the person believes in any possible abductions, or after the believe of an alien threat?

If someone believes in abductions enough as well as constantly thinking its painful experience, then it is possible because they believe it enough which is a well known fact. Not only that, what think they know can affect such visions, like being tormenting hellions from space, or a eye appeasing beautiful blond.

Also, if technology can be interactive with the mechanics of consciousness, then others thing could be done. Think of special effects, and Photoshop of the mind.

I don't know what an alien species would want with our genetic material. Hybrid clones for breeding, sounds like their paying child support. Military just sounds like an attempt at population control.
edit on 12-11-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Excellent thread Guts and just want to add my 2 cents on Betty & Barney Hill.
The Hills were the first widely publicized abduction case.
The Hills were a fairly successful and well-known inter-racial couple, in the early '50's.
The Hills never saw any greys, only humans, one of which Barney described in shock, "He's a NAZI!"
The Hills never actually saw the ship fly. Their car's electrical systems malfunctioned, not too difficult to do.

So say what you will about the Nazi UFO theories, but the timing of these events beginning, the interracial aspect, and Barney's eyewitness testimony seem to indicate that they were abducted by Nazis, not aliens.
Travis Walton saw a man in a blue uniform on the ship during his abduction, who he thought was there to help, but the man said nothing, turned and walked away. Of course, this very important detail was not included in the movie version.

I and others have started threads here on ATS, asking just why is it that in every UFO documentary the words "aliens" and "not of this world" are repeated ad nauseum, with not one shred of evidence these crafts OR beings are extraterrestrial as opposed to Earthly in origin. Only to be debated by those who have simply "switched religions", just hoping the aliens will come and save us one day, rather than assume the more logical option, that TPTB have some technology that you don't know about.

Thanks for helping to wake a few up Guts and good to see some rational thinkers chime in too.

When the ships come, you sure you wanna climb inside?!

edit on 12-11-2013 by KAOStheory because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Also, good job pointing out that MK Ultra is a historical fact before the skeptics start barking like Defense Attorneys who are unaware their client already confessed.

For those who still doubt the Nazi UFO theory and the US involvement I suggest looking into another historical fact, Operation Paperclip, and Werner Von Braun, Dr. Willey Ley, W.O. Schumann, Viktor Schauberger, etc., etc., etc. We sure got friendly with those evil Nazis, right after the war, and then immediately, UFOs started crashing and abducting people, and no one ever even heard of a "grey" until what the 1980's?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Yes the U.S did take a lot of thing from the Nazi, including their scientists and engineers. Also the scientific studies and report about how the human reacts to different things which are added to our standard textbooks in this generation, such as how long can a human body can survive in the cold.

However, an army supposedly having the favor of an advanced civilization kinda of seems odd. If the Nazis wanted too, they would have had ample opportunity to harness the atom bomb, and use it with little conscience. Instead, the supposed rumor is that they were chasing ideas of building a space ship, which ended up being totally useless due to it being incomplete, or not war worthy to sail.

Not only that, a race of blond and blue eyed people, sounds like it will cause genetic failures in the not too distant future.

Also, wasn't there a Ufo dog fight over germany, 300 years before the WW2.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

SpecimenAlso, if technology can be interactive with the mechanics of consciousness, then others thing could be done. Think of special effects, and Photoshop of the mind.

This I believe is the crux of the "problem."

How and why I dunno but have you noticed how the media has portrayed little green men since the advent of black and white television?

Mainly bad guys with the exception of Spielberg and Kubrick & co.
Independance Day, X-Files, Alien, It Came From Mars etc etc

Is it any wonder that people are visualizing these types of creatures?

Also isn't it strange how in the 60's & 70's many different types of craft were spotted?
Almost like a used car lot's variety of unidentified flying objects!
Same with the creatures, they saw & interacted with.

Now its just saucers, triangles & orbs, with the exception of South America but maybe that is because as a culture they are more open to the possibilities as were the children of the age of love.

Getting bums on seats in the cinema seems to be one factor in this but why the massive influx of negative beings? What we've all seen in films & t.v affects us all deeply. A social narrative.

The media and modern lore has a significant part to play in shaping a cultures consciousness. As Globalism creeps ahead this with only solidify what the leaders what us to see.
Modern shamanism if you will. Trickery and magic for the peons and a powerful tool for the clan leader...

And I truly believe that what you see, most of it you project yourself. Inwards, out.
If you truly want to see something you shall, synchronicity will play a part as will your "will."

Disinformation is a horrible type of propaganda. It simply curbs any advancement of any kind except for the few in the know. It's not beneficial for a species who has the potential to go far

edit on 12-11-2013 by litmus1212 because: Forgot a bit

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by litmus1212

Much like little cherubs in medieval Europe, or gods speaking to them in ancient time.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The GUT - I'm 70% into the Wilson book and its pretty awesome (like the rest of his work). Got two stand out points:

1. John Alexander's precognitive sentient phenomea is straight up John Keel.
2. The language mentioned in regards to the Linda Porter case sure reminds me of Cassis Diskus...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join