It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is "Holocaust revisionism" a crime

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Wewillallbefree
Speaking of Palestine - emmigration of the European Jews was already happening in 33" - en.wikipedia.org...

Edmond de Rothschild started buying up the best parts of Palestine in the late 1800s.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Any sources you can post on that?

Tusks

Wewillallbefree
Speaking of Palestine - emmigration of the European Jews was already happening in 33" - en.wikipedia.org...

Edmond de Rothschild started buying up the best parts of Palestine in the late 1800s.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Wewillallbefree

Tusks

Wewillallbefree

Surely:

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Wewillallbefree

Tusks

Wewillallbefree

It happened in 1895.

The History of the House of Rothschild Part I

1895: Edmond James de Rothschild the youngest son of Jacob (James) Mayer Rothschild visits Palestine and subsequently supplies the funds to found the first Jewish colonies there, this is to further their long term objective of creating a Rothschild formed country.

The Rothschild's own 80% of Israel they consider Israel as their nation.
The History of the House of Rothschild

1901: The Jews from the colonies set up in Palestine by Edmond James de Rothschild, send a delegation to him which tell him,

"If you wish to save the Yishuv (The Jewish settlement) first take your hands from it, and…for once permit the colonists to have the possibility of correcting for themselves what needs correcting."

Edmond James de Rothschild is very angry about this and states,

"I created the Yishuv, I alone. Therefore no men, neither colonists nor organisations have the right to interfere in my plans."

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So Benjamin Freedman was right - www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals "Gas Chamber" Hoax.

rense.com...

Just as the hearings before the start of Gulf War I had a teenage girl testify falsely that Iraq soldiers pulled babies out of incubaters in Kuwait & threw them on the floor the false stories began coming out about the Germans after WWII.

The gas chambers lie was one of the biggest.....The camps were work camps ...The Germans had a cheap labor force
& it doesn't make sense that they would exterminate the workers.....

Try to imaging the dynamics of gassing a million people ..How many per day would you have to gas & incenerate to add up to a thousand thousand people....Keep in mind their 365 days in a year.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It would be better if you could post the video they are referring too, it sounds like it was some sort of interview.

David Cole dug up a lot of great info, but anything holocaust related should be from the horses mouth, this sounds like an account of the video, so the actual verbiage might be different.

cathar
Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals "Gas Chamber" Hoax.

rense.com...

Just as the hearings before the start of Gulf War I had a teenage girl testify falsely that Iraq soldiers pulled babies out of incubaters in Kuwait & threw them on the floor the false stories began coming out about the Germans after WWII.

The gas chambers lie was one of the biggest.....The camps were work camps ...The Germans had a cheap labor force
& it doesn't make sense that they would exterminate the workers.....

Try to imaging the dynamics of gassing a million people ..How many per day would you have to gas & incenerate to add up to a thousand thousand people....Keep in mind their 365 days in a year.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

The clear and obvious purpose was to mark a point where evil man has done, so great, it should be remembered to help us with short memories protect the future from another occurrence. The 10s of millions who have given their lives should have remembrance whether Russian, Jew, Dark skinned individuals, those with limited intelligence, Serbian/Yugoslav, Orthodox Christians, Communists, Anarchists, and other groups which were singled out.

A big noise has been made about how there were a few less of this or that... Does that change the fact that 10s of millions died?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

There is nothing great about the interview. More fascist propaganda. Sorry, but there are too many eye witness accounts by many various groups Serbs/Yugoslav, Jews, Orthodox Christians, Poles, etc.. who saw how this killing machine worked... through escapees, camp records, GIs who saw the end result, and other lucky individuals who made it out a clear picture emerged that these were absolutely not holiday villas..

It is making small of such hideous evil which many find profane. Unfortunately, there are those like yourself who think that because 100k less died, or that they died from no food or frostbite, or whatever twisted concepts you hold that it in someway makes it so much better or less worse...

Read the enabling act and the various laws these monsters used to take away the basic human rights of each individual. Each human has his right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. There is a big difference between 'Do as thou wilt' and 'Do unto others as you would have them do to you'

edit on 17-10-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

As you are quoting Hitler on the bottom of your comment section... I guess that we know where you stand on revisionism, Buster. Still, it is nice to selectively quote history as you wish to confuse the audience. Fascism uses divide and conquer all of the time to assure that it can be used to take over. The Jews are bad, so kill them? Then it is the queers... Then the blacks.... or there is one smoking pot...

So if you had your way..... would all of them be shot? (credit to Pink Floyd)

Buster, why not put the blame where it rests, fascism and fascist individuals, the banking monopolies, the Illumanists and Sabatean manipulators which some say are now over 1 million in the US today, and the Nazis who carried out their wishes. Some would add the Jesuits and Vatican in their take over of Croatia running their evil little concentration camp, Jasenovac, whose camp curator would send kilos of eye balls to the various Jesuit dignataries as trophies..

I guess it does not fit so well into the beautiful world of Hitler when we find that Orthodox Christians were included and singled out as part of the Nazi/ Jesuit Holocaust..

or does that specific Wiki search not show up on your machine...
edit on 17-10-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar and Credits

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
For those confused:

Holocaust Denier = it didn't happen, the entire event was one gigantic hoax.

Holocaust Revisionist = the Official Story of the Holocaust is not consistent with the facts available.

Pretty big difference between the two, so stop attempting to lump them together.

OT: It is utterly preposterous that somebody in the year 2013 can go to jail (or even be fined) for questioning the OS of the Holocaust.
edit on 17/10/2013 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I bet Genghis Khan was happy that there were no photographers around to document the 40,000,000 he murdered on his rampage westwards. (yes, I know, photography did not exist then anyway)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Yep, really evil, bringing fresh water via aqueducts into towns and cities, making decent roads to bring food into cities, but, 'the games' yes, they were bad, I'll agree on that.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Wewillallbefree
reply to post by intrepid

Austria, Canada, Switzerland, France, and I think the UK

We still have free speech in the UK, you can ask about the holocaust and cannot be prosecuted unless they try and use hate laws against you, which then as far as i'm concerned shows they've lost the argument. did people die ? yes. Were they all jewish ? no. Hitler and his henchmen killed plenty of 'minority' people.

But as poster above says, US and EU is pro jewish.

Hell, even the red cross have altered down the alleged amount of dead people by a massive amount.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Wewillallbefree
Thats why I am asking? Because I can't fathom why it would be. If someone was to be bold and stupid enough to deny that the slavery of the African American people happened, do you think a new law would be adapted to protect it?

I see.

I assume you read my response earlier in the thread here where I said

The laws regarding these events were put in place to try and prevent stupid people with sympathetic tendencies to the Nazi way of thinking from spreading vile propaganda suggesting that the mechanised slaughter of a particular group of people solely because of their ethic/religious background was somehow either justified or necessary, in order to prevent it happening again.

Which explains why the laws were passed.

The simple fact is this. No one questions the slavery issue - or the figures in other genocies - because jewish people weren't involved in them in significant numbers.

It is not the law that separate this issue from other genocides. It is the specific, vile, targetted hate from a specific sections of society against jewish people that does.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong in investigating it and discussing certain numbers, which might differ a bit in reality, although it is a fact that this horrible thing happened and a large number of people were killed. There have been many other genocides during the human history, for example the 1.5 million Armenians being killed in 1913, although due to happening during WWII, which basically everybody learns something about during their schoolyears, Holocaust gets the most attention.

I have seen many spreading the word as if Holocaust did not even happen and that should be considered criminal in my eyes. Such denial can be consider an act comparable to somebody just going and pi**ing on a war monument. Such things matter a lot to many people, who have gone through the war horrors, who have seen their families, friends being killed. These symbols mean a lot to them and showing disrespect towards these is seriously offensive for anybody who died or suffered from the consequences of the war.

The same way spreading the lie as if holocaust did not happen, is extremely offensive to anybody who had to see it, for anybody who lost their families or friends during that.

I have heard of people being punished, but looking at what they stated publicly, at least so far all of these have been certainly justified, as these have been showing serious disrespect to anyone who had to go through that horror.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
@ op.... Revisionism or not, it seems holocaust discussion from any alternatve perspective is frowned upon............ I had recently made a thread here about instances of the 6 million figure being used in context to Jewish suffering BEFORE WW2!!! It was a genuine conspiracy thread with facts, links and videos. Needless to say, that thread was mysteriously deleted. I did't bother bringing it up with the mods, and instead read some threads about Obama being the anti-christ, because IMHO thats what REAL conspiracy websites should be about, .......................................... Anyway, look it up on google. There are hundreds of newspaper clippings on the 6 million phenomena from the late 1800's to the 1930's.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

crawley
The truth is never afraid of questions. You got it op. Now sit back and watch the jdl tear this thread apart. :A)
edit on 16-10-2013 by crawley because: (no reason given)

BRAVO!!!!!!

Wish I could star you a thousand times over!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

R_Clark
reply to post by buster2010

As you are quoting Hitler on the bottom of your comment section... I guess that we know where you stand on revisionism, Buster. Still, it is nice to selectively quote history as you wish to confuse the audience. Fascism uses divide and conquer all of the time to assure that it can be used to take over. The Jews are bad, so kill them? Then it is the queers... Then the blacks.... or there is one smoking pot...

So if you had your way..... would all of them be shot? (credit to Pink Floyd)

Buster, why not put the blame where it rests, fascism and fascist individuals, the banking monopolies, the Illumanists and Sabatean manipulators which some say are now over 1 million in the US today, and the Nazis who carried out their wishes. Some would add the Jesuits and Vatican in their take over of Croatia running their evil little concentration camp, Jasenovac, whose camp curator would send kilos of eye balls to the various Jesuit dignataries as trophies..

I guess it does not fit so well into the beautiful world of Hitler when we find that Orthodox Christians were included and singled out as part of the Nazi/ Jesuit Holocaust..

or does that specific Wiki search not show up on your machine...
edit on 17-10-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar and Credits

The quote by Hitler is true just look at how long this BS war on terror has been going on. You quote Gandhi do you know what was his advice to the Jews during WW2? jump on the bayonets of Germans. What a nice guy.

If you are going to give credit at least do it right. The phrase is "I would have all of you shot" and credit goes to Roger Waters he was the primary songwriter for Pink Floyd till the break up.

The rest of your post is just ignorance with no proof to back it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

NowanKenubi
In Canada, you can't "rewrite the history" of that period, or you'll go to prison.

It happened after that a German man managed to show there were less Jews that died in the concentration camps than what was reported officially. I remember reading about one that changed its statement of x Jews dead there for x number of people, all nationalities of prisoners accounted for. I can't remember the name of the man.
But he served time here before being sent back to Germany I think.

Sorry for lack of precisions.

That man was named Ernst Zundel , he wanted to prove that Germans were not bad people as portrayed by the victors , I have done extensive research on this , just look at it this way , Bolshevik Zionists , And American Zionist won the war , so who do you think was able to write about the history of ww2 ? Jewish zionist control the media , school textbook and publishing houses , \

Listen Jews were thrown in camps no doubt , but ..... a big but , they were not tortured or savagel executed , they #ed germany over in ww1 and the treaty of versailleand hitler vowed to make em leave the land , not kill them , so while the war was raging , in 1942 due to severe shortages of labour and manpower , well they made the jews work labour .

The only reason you see jews skinny as hell , is becasue of the ALLIED BOMBING raids , allied bombing raids were catastrophic to the food supply , Germany couldnt even feed its children by end of 1944 , let alone its soldiers and its labour force .

Do some research and i am sure you will come to the same conclusion as me , That Hitler was an Adored man by his people !

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join