It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is "Holocaust revisionism" a crime

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wewillallbefree
What go back and forth with you, so then the original direction of my thread can be derailed?

The original direction being to ask why in some countries revisionism is a crime...ok I'll bite some more

In order to have asked the question, you must have a premise for it. Given that you - by your own words - have no axe to grind against jewish people - why do you think its a crime?
edit on 16/10/13 by neformore because: spelling

edit on 16/10/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review in 3....2.....1

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Astrocyte
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Losing 6 million members of your religion/ethnicity/people was not a gain. 1/3rd of world Jewry was killed in World War II.
I think the point a lot of people make is that, there is no real proof of the 6 million figure being accurate. More times than not, when someone asks to see the documents, they are told to go speak with someones grandmother, because she was there... Anyway, it's all moot to this discussion.

Where the # is your sense of morality to just flippantly say the "Jews" profited?

Well; you see, the world turned it's back while the newly formed state of Israel completely whipped and entire nation off the map for no other reason than displaced Jews needed a "safe" place to live after surviving a RACE SPECIFIC systematic genocide.

Honestly. Does it simply not bother you that your claim - based on scant evidence and a tendentious interpretation of the facts - is exceedingly offensive to Jews?

Honestly, I believe that honest, level-headed people that practice Jewry would be embarrassed by this. What honest reason, could be given to deny people the right to research a historic event that could possibly produce more accurate facts?

One, the claim that Israel is illegitimate, is bothersome. But to just outright imply that world Jewry conspired to kill 1/3rd of their own people to achieve what the head of the Zionist committee - Chaim Weizmann - called "a napkin sized state" is villainous.

Was that meant for me? I'm not sure wtf your talking about...

Typically, uneducated, boorish ignoramuses make these claims.

Hey! Who you calling typical?

But they should not be tolerated.

It is an uncontested historical fact... That Hitler would have LOVED you.

While I don't think it deserves to be criminalized, it does very much deserve to be castigated in the harshest language.

At least we agree on something.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Some countries take that more to heart than others. We are not talking about ancient history here we are talking about absolute undisputable fact with people currently alive that can recount things that actually happened as first hand witnesses.

My family knew one such woman (she is still alive today) who was a jewish child when Hitler came into power. Her father saw him speak once and saw the writing on the wall. He took them into hiding living out of dumpsters, sewers, ditches and in cases when lucky the kindness of others helped them survive. Her entire family was completely wiped out, with the exception of her immediate family thanks to her father. She worked as a cleaning lady in the U.S. so opposed to some comments she gained absolutely nothing from saying what actually happened.

Although we should not forget that the blind hatred spewed back then was not just towards jews. If he wouldn't have been stopped they would have cleared the world of anyone that didn't match their ideal of a superior race. The entire human race would have been forever weakened with less diversity.

It was not only the Jewish that suffered but the ones in Germany were the quickest and easiest to reach so they seemed to have suffered first. No one with any sense of decency wants something like that to happen again.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The only thing this thread is doing at this point is pissing people off and showing us all who the Jew haters are.
OP is taking the forum on a ride,
The Hitler sympathizers are taking the forum for a ride,
OPS question has been fairly answered by both members and mods.
Everything else added is pure anti-jewish agenda material and blatant Nazi propaganda.

Mods Please lock this thread.

edit on 16-10-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

When I saw the movie about the trial of ( Nuremberg ) the Nazi members held as prisoners, featuring Alec Baldwin, it is said at the beginning of the movie that what we will hear is based on the minutes of the trials and interrogations of prisoners, etc.

At one point, an American soldier asks to Nazi officers what is their names, ranks and functions in the Nazi army. When the soldier asks a particular officer, another answers something in German. The soldier asks for a translation of what was said, and the officer answers; " I said he was the garbage man. " And the one being called garbage man retorted; " And everyone knows that your bankers are Jews! " All the officers burst in laughter.

Also of note, one of the high ranking members that was close to Hitler, and that would commit suicide before the end of the trials said that the Nazis never planned for a Final Solution, but a Total solution. That is, controlling the life of Jews from birth to death. He taught laughable the idea of a Final Solution.

According to the movie, made before this revisionism law.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Actually, I have yet to see anyone that has been "jew-hating" or holding Hitler up as some good guy.

You are giving us a great example of why these conversations are rarely productive.

If you question anything....you must be a jew-hatin' hitler lover.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Page Six, GladToBe here's post Umm that's total holocaust denial "Hitler was a nice guy" propaganda straight off of Storm Front. , Not sure why you can't see that..Unless of course you just don't want to.

Also posts saying that the Jews stole Palestine, umm as far as I know they were put their by the U.N

It's a jew hating festival and you seem to be happy to be mired balls deep in it.

If I can quote a member that resides here:

Don't you dare suppose to tell me what I've had "beaten into my head". My father was a WWII vet, he saw Hitler's carnage up close and personal in Germany, France, and Italy. The genuine history is very well documented by the Germans themselves, not only the allies who were victorious so the "history is written by the victors" argument fails on this one. Of course knowing any of this requires real research and historical education, much more than buying the twisted ramblings of a moron on the internet who tells what you want to hear. I am not going to argue this with anyone, it's done. Springer...

This thread is bunk and deserves no attention, but if you're an attention whore then go nuts butter cup,

edit on 16-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: tags added

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Page Six, GladToBe here's post Umm that's total holocaust denial "Hitler was a nice guy" garbage, Not sure why you can't see that..Unless of course you just don't want to.

Read the post and all I saw was someone questioning the facts. Didn't see any anti-jew speech or pro-Hitler speech.

Also posts saying that the Jews stole Palestine, umm as far as I know they were put their by the U.N

You are correct. It was a UN resolution and the land was given to the Jews, but after they had to kick out the people that were already there. To question the integrity of that is not unreasonable.

t's a jew hating festival and you seem to be happy to be mired balls deep in it.

I love festivals! Especially if they have food vendors! But I would challenge you to find anything I have said that could even be twisted into saying that I hate jews.

In all honesty, it seems that you are the one getting all worked up here and the rest of us seem to be having a decent conversation. The thread is still up and so far the only threat to the thread is you. Be very careful throwing around the words jew-hater or Hitler-lover. That will get this thread shut down and its obvious that is your goal.
edit on 16-10-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Obviously that is my goal, I see T&C violations here, and yet another "Blame it on the jooos" thread. The kind of thread that I left other forums because of. This crap has been discussed MULTIPLE times on ATS. That in itself is an excuse for a lock.
there's a lot of grease on the tracks here, not gonna take much more to blow this train over. The sooner the better.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Considering the content and sensitive nature of the thread, I'm sure the mods are watching....as well as participating. If they trash the thread, so be it.

In the meantime, please be so kind as to not make personal attacks on me or other members by calling them derogatory names like jew-hater and such. (That's a violation of T&C as well)

Good day to you sir/miss.
edit on 16-10-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No Jews didn't steal Palestine Zionist did and this is real easy to prove. For one they are not in the borders that were established in 48 then in 67 they cried we need more land so the moved the borders and said screw the Palestinians. And to this day they are still stealing land daily even though it's against international law.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

And hence, you see why ATS members openly embrace ignorance on politically incorrect topics. Instead of a mature discussion, they resort to knee jerk reactions and resort to petty name calling. The Holocaust has been so deeply ingrained in their heads, that it invokes an emotional response. That's how it was designed.

Not just for the Holocaust, but a plethora of subjects ranging from A to Z. It's done this way to suppress information.

I'm sure the Holocaust happened, yet that doesn't make me get all upset that someone wants to discuss the subject. I'm not prone to overreacting, and I've heard nearly every argument for and against the Holocaust. And despite there being a lot of anomalies throughout history regarding the event, I still believe it's true.

However, what's that old saying? Oh yes, "Never let a tragedy go to waste". The Holocaust is one such example. And it's been drilled time and time again into everyone's heads through movies, books, and school.

Deny ignorance people, hating someone for their beliefs because you deem it politically incorrect is anything but.

Now I'm off to watch a cute Taekwando match. Feel free to join me: www.wimp.com... (Seriously, it's the cutest thing I've seen!)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thats why I am asking? Because I can't fathom why it would be. If someone was to be bold and stupid enough to deny that the slavery of the African American people happened, do you think a new law would be adapted to protect it?

Also calling some a Zionist/or a group pro zionist is in no way a slam against Jewish people, or anti-semetic in anyway. Zionism is not Judaism.

neformore

Wewillallbefree
What go back and forth with you, so then the original direction of my thread can be derailed?

The original direction being to ask why in some countries revisionism is a crime...ok I'll bite some more

In order to have asked the question, you must have a premise for it. Given that you - by your own words - have no axe to grind against jewish people - why do you think its a crime?
edit on 16/10/13 by neformore because: spelling

edit on 16/10/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Seriously Canuck no one is taking anyone for a ride here, the only side of the fence that has turned to name calling, and childish behaviour is on your side of the fence imho. I believe you personally are the only one to have a comment deleted by a mod thus far. We will continue to conduct ourselves the way we have been.

I have 0 admiration for the Nazi's and Hitler.

sheepslayer247

Actually, I have yet to see anyone that has been "jew-hating" or holding Hitler up as some good guy.

You are giving us a great example of why these conversations are rarely productive.

If you question anything....you must be a jew-hatin' hitler lover.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Patton was going to reach Berlin before Christmas 1944 but Ike Eisenhower cut off his tank fuel
because of the agreement to let the Russians get to Berlin first. Patton was going to write a book about it
which is why he was murdered on orders from TPTB.

The Allies bombed the railway lines which prevented the work camps from being supplied with coal for heating and food. The starving Jewish prisoners died of diseases because of the malnutrition. The camera footage of the starving work camp survivors is what we have all seen in the WWII documentaries....The starvation ,as I said ,was because of the Allied railway track bombings.

There was no strategic value in bombing Dresden & some of the other German cities.....
The Allies had a lot of bombs so they dropped them .

edit on 16-10-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Any sources on this ??

I would love to check them out.

cathar
Patton was going to reach Berlin before Christmas 1944 but Ike Eisenhower cut off his tank fuel
because of the agreement to let the Russians get to Berlin first. Patton was going to write a book about it

The Allies bombed the railway lines which prevented the work camps from bring supplied with coal for heating and food. The starving Jewish prisoners died of diseases because of the malnutrition. The camera footage of the starving work camp survivors is what we have all seen in the WWII documentaries....The starvation ,as I said ,was because of the Allied railway track bombings.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Speaking of Palestine - emmigration of the European Jews was already happening in 33" - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Interesting, the 1938 one is still months before Kristallnacht. I'm sure I can be shown where I'm mistaken, but I assumed that prior to kristallnacht there was no overt violence against Jewish people by the government. I'm pretty sure that that was what I'd been taught. If that's the case, its interesting, (read unusual), to see an article from 1936 in this vein.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Wewillallbefree
Any sources on this ??

I would love to check them out.

cathar

The Allies bombed the railway lines which prevented the work camps from bring supplied with coal for heating and food. The starving Jewish prisoners died of diseases because of the malnutrition. The camera footage of the starving work camp survivors is what we have all seen in the WWII documentaries....The starvation ,as I said ,was because of the Allied railway track bombings.

When I first heard about the revisionist history of WWII & the "death " camps I refused to even read anything about it...
I was brought up on the standard American propaganda seen in movies and academic history....But after about six months of not reading threads about the "final solution" I spent 3 weeks looking into it on the internet & buying books
of revisionist history...I also subscribed to the Barns Review Magazine.
IMO the reason some revisionist writers are imprisoned is TPTB do not want the truth to come out..The truth is out there but it is difficult to find. History is written by the victors & demonizing the enemy is standard operating procedure.

edit on 16-10-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join