It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Michael Aquino, and I think it's kind of fun to do the impossible; Ask Me Anything.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Thanks for being here Dr Aquino.
in your opening line, except for ladies and gentlemen, do the other entities actually exist?
When you hear an inner voice very softly saying ' Military ', what could it mean?
Used to happen to me in SoCal also my heart used to flutter as if it had wings attached to it.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Angelic Resurrection because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Malynn

However, in reply to your belligerent assertion I would guestimate that a large percentage of the population is stupid.

Oh dear... I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to.

All you have to do is to go back to my first post and you can see what he said.

(click on the little green guy and select "posts in thread" )
edit on 10.14.2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

link   
Hello good sir ,
I would love to know if you feel regret at having taken part in killing people in wars . Im from your era and know how badly Vietnam affected everyone at time because people had more goodness in them and boys were forced of to war to commit horrors .
So how does this go down at the end of ones current life knowing that we are building our future birth by the activities we engage in this lifetime .
Do we really want to build upon killing or do we want love peace and light for all .
How are you feeling now that you have hit retrospective stage of life ?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
reply to post by neformore

With all due respect I did and have. Most posts after I posted have been responded too after each time I posted.

It appears that my questions are possibly being avoided as opposed to ignored!

edit on 14-10-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

Actually, he answered at least one of your questions if you took the time to read his replies you would have seen this.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

ORDO AB CHAO

Bring chaos into fulfillment, then present yourself as the savior of the condition you created in the first place.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I acknowlege Jesus but Im not a christians . He was a Great personality sent to try and raise the concious levels of humanity . Its kinda going backwards over time as does happen after these Great Souls works are over run by the dark forces that always oppose the Light .

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

the trail remains though, going backwards over time, maybe even in terms of a passover over history..

thanks for your reply, and don't take offense when i say this but i was directing the inquiry to Michaal and asking what his thoughts and feelings might be, but not based on his prior conceptions but as a result of an open and honest inquiry.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Maybe he didn't answer because I already did. At least about the time travel, in regard to your particular questions. If he disagrees with any of my replies thus far in this thread, I can only assume that he would step forward and state such and I suggest you assume the same.

Although I obviously do not ascribe to the OP's system of faith, or lack thereof, I will point out that he is doing very well at diverting attentions away from what he cannot discuss, something he was forthcoming about in way of necessary avoidances in his opening statement.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Aquino,

I'm sure you have put up with a lot of accusations over the years.

For that seems to be such a huge waste of time...

I would like to ask who the Council of Nine are?

Kind Regards
VG

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Mr Aquino please can you respond to my 3rd request.

3rd time posted

Thanks for your time and responses.
I know you have responded on ET / UFO's etc already.

Appreciate a Yes/No response on these 3

1. Is time travelling happening now either by us, our descendents or ET/ID's?
2. Have you personally seen ET's or ET craft?
3. Can the future be seen or viewed?

Thanks so much

Seems to me all three of your questions have been answered at this point. The first and third by me and the second one by him in answers made to others in this thread asking him the same question.

So at this point I can only ascertain that your grief lies not in that your questions remain unanswered, but that he did not address you personally.
edit on 10/14/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Please be patient with our esteemed guest. He has to dodge landmines on multiple levels to answer any questions at all. Also you might note, that by observing which questions he does not answer
That is actually more interesting than the ones he does answer. He's actually being extraordinarily generous.

I'm also extremely grateful regarding the huge doorway he opened, by discussing the temple of set. Having such beautiful confirmation regarding a 'non-collective collective is delightful.

KPB

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
reply to post by masterm16

No reply received!!

DS

Dude... I don't remember writing him a check to answer these questions, do you? Be patient. Even if he singled you out in particular to ignore, you are still getting a bargain by reading this thread.

reply to post by maquino

Now to ask Mr. Aquino a question.

From what I gather, you seem to have a resentment towards those who believe in mythology or hold religious beliefs in general (with the qualifier of "literally"). My question is why? With your knowledge of how unverifiable personal gnosis works (of which you illustrated first-hand knowledge of in the Book of Coming Forth by Night), why would you now discount so readily and emphatically the gnosis of others including your own?

Many people who believe in mythologies (be they pagan, Abrahamic, etc) understand, at least on some level, that what they are believing is really just an analogy of a deeper truth. What is wrong with believing an analogy if it is still the truth? In order to read under my lamp light, I do not need to be told where that lamp was made and how light bulbs operate. If I did know all of that, that wouldn't make the light any brighter for me than it does for the dog sitting at my feet.

So why do you seem to have such disdain for it?

link   
Hi there Dr,
I'm getting a banner up telling me to ask a question. So here goes. If someone commits a crime (including rape and murder) whilst sleepwalking, as has happened quite a few times..then the person is not held responsible for their actions as they were totally unconscious a the time.
This then begs the question, who was in control of their criminal actions? It seems too simplistic to say it was the subconscious mind as there have been several cases of sleepwalkers carrying out complicated actions like driving. ..one notable case years back of a Canadian man driving several miles, whilst asleep, to commit a double murder..and another case of a man in England who brutally beat his father to death whilst sleepwalking.
I'm putting this question to you as you have already stated Manchurian type candidates cannot be programmed. It would seem to me that a natural phenomena like sleepwalking could be induced by hypnosis. So doesn't it follow that a Manchurian candidate would be relatively easy to programme?

link   

Guyfriday
What is your take on scientology?

Ron Hubbard started out as an Aleister Crowley devotee in Jack Parsons' kinky O.T.O. lodge in Pasadena. Broke away and started writing sci-fi spinning off on some of AC's ideas, resulting in a story about "Dianetics". This got him enough fan mail that he decided to take a shot at selling it to people, so he founded "Scientology", which went on to become the 20th century's most profitable new religious gig, sort of like Mormonism in the 19th century.

Shortly after I became the first High Priest of the Temple of Set in 1975, I wrote my The Dark Side Star Wars story for friends. One of them promptly phoned me, said, "No, no, Mike, you've got it backwards ... first you write the sci-fi novel, then you do the religious cult based on it!" No comment.

Anyway I don't have a beef against Scientology; if people enjoy it, more power to them. That's pretty much my attitude towards conventional religions generally: As long as it's between consenting adults and doesn't scare the cats, go ahead. Recently I thought it would be pleasant to join the AMORC as a fluffybunny respite from all the Miskatonic University stuff of the Temple of Set, but it turned out to be terrified of me, and I had the honor to be personally blackballed by Grand Master Julie Scott herself. Shucks.
Any Rosicrucians here, please tell Julie I promise not to scare anybody or invoke any scary gods in the San Jose Temple ... well, maybe once in awhile if things get too stuffy.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

maquino
A very respectful Good Morning to the ladies, gentlemen, zombies, lycanthropes, vampires, and aliens (extraterrestrial & interdimensional) of ATS. It’s a pleasure and an honor to be invited to “Ask Me Anything”, and, like my colleague Dr. Jones, I will do my best to “figure it out as I go”.

It’s always a bit startling to Google myself and discover that I am everything from a Venusian lizard to the Omen, although I daresay that would make this ATS conversation more frisky. Truthwise I began this incarnation very Ike-era square: a shy kid whose principal ambition was to become an Eagle Scout, which I did in 1961. At the University of California in 1968 I received both a Political Science B.A. and a Regular Army commission. After a year with the 1/17th Cavalry, 82nd Airborne Division, I completed the Psychological Operations Officer Course at the JFK Special Warfare Center, with the opportunity to cross-train with the concurrent Special Forces Officer Course.

1969-70 saw me in southeast Asia as a PSYOP Command & Control Team Leader and Air Operations Officer, working with American & local-allied military units as well as MACV CORDS. PSYOP was so obscure a function that I was mostly on my own, not unlike Captain Willard in Apocalypse Now. That year left me, also like him, with a lasting horror of and loathing for what I would later call “physical war” (PhysWar/PW).

I became more deeply involved in Special Operations, qualifying first in Civil Affairs and then Military Intelligence Branches. In 1976 I was selected for the Foreign Area Officer career program, cross-trained at the State Department’s Foreign Service Institute and the Central and Defense Intelligence Agencies, finally being designated one of the Army’s extremely rare Political-Military Affairs Officers. As a Defense Attaché, my assigned area was NATO/West Europe, and I also worked closely with the U.S. Information Agency. In 1987 I attended the National Defense University, then in 1990 was selected as one of the Army’s first Space Intelligence Officers. After completing Joint SIO qualification with the Air Force, I spent my final four years of active duty at Cheyenne Mountain with J2X/MJ of HQ U.S. Space Command/NORAD. Appropriately for ATS, my security clearance until my retirement was TS/Special Intelligence Access in compartments some of whose own names are themselves classified.

Academically I completed first the M.A. and then the Ph.D. in Political Science at the University of California 1980, then the M.P.A. in National Security Management at George Washington University 1987. I taught 1980-86 as Adjunct Professor of Political Science at Golden Gate University, San Francisco.

Philosophically originally an Existentialist, I met Anton Szandor LaVey in 1968 and became interested in his Church of Satan’s mixture of metaphysics and social anti-hypocrisy. I was ordained to the Satanic Priesthood in 1970 and subsequently became the Church’s senior Master next to Anton himself. In 1975 a number of us went on to found the Temple of Set, which took metaphysics beyond Judæo-Christian limitations and replaced passive social criticism with active Platonic perfectionism. I retired from the High Priesthood of Set in 1996, and am pleased to see the Temple since continue far beyond my own vision and capability.

In 2013 I finally grappled with the curse of PhysWar/PW, bringing everything that I had learned professionally, academically, and initiatorily to bear on the project that became the concept and book MindWar. In this book, presently circulating throughout the government and also available to the public, PW is overcome by reaching back into the human subconscious to replace irrational violence with creative cooperation through synchronized application of the numerous mechanisms called PsyControls (PSYCONs). This is integrated with the meticulous sociopolitical prescription of ParaPolitics, originally conceived by Raghavan Iyer (D.Phil. Oxford), to resolve international conflict not merely with no more death, injury, and destruction, but with the most enlightened moral community construction.

MindWar not only outlines the mechanism for this process, but proposes evolutionary successors to the U.S. Army’s three Special Operations branches - MindWar (replacing PSYOP), MetaForce (replacing Special Forces), and ParaPolitics (replacing Civil Affairs) - to implement it. Simultaneously the harmful, destructive components of the armed forces are retired to an “unusable” posture similar to that of nuclear weapons.

The book emphasizes the crucial necessity of ethics throughout the entire MindWar sequence. Whether the door that it opens proves a blessing or a curse depends finally upon the strength and prevalence of what Lincoln called “the better angels of our nature”.

While I am under no illusions that the PW>MW transition will be either immediate or easy, I am content to have introduced it as a concept and framework for others to refine, improve, and ultimately implement. The alternative - the blind, nihilistic savagery of PW - has simply reached an intolerable, species-fatal level.

In addition to MindWar, which I believe to be the most important, practical, and timely concern here, I will do my best to respond to all ATS questions. My only caveats are that I cannot violate classified information, or discuss anything whose answers might endanger myself or my family.

admin note: This is the "real" Dr. Aquino and he is our invited guest and is graciously giving his time to our community, respect and politeness are mandatory. Rudeness or anything other than civility will result in account privileges being restricted. Please try to ask one question per post so your fellow members may have a chance at getting their questions answered.

Enjoy!

edit on 10-14-2013 by Springer because: Added admin note

hello.

Is 50 the magic number?
Did 9/11 feature fake video and fake victims?
Did kennedy really die in 1963 (50 years ago).
when did you first become aware of the chemtrail programs?

thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Anyway I don't have a beef against Scientology; if people enjoy it, more power to them. That's pretty much my attitude towards conventional religions generally

... but you said everyone who believes in a religion are all 'stupid'. How do you give more power to people you think are way. way dumber than you?

I mean. I think Scientologists are misguided. I'll say it!

But.. Walk the walk and talk the talk.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Good evening Michael.

Thanks for taking the time to speak with us. I've heard a couple of different podcasts that referenced you. I am curious as to a couple of things. 1. When you were in the military was it openly known that you were part of the church of Satan? 2. Aside from certain people trying to scrub you out of the service, how were you treated on a day to day basis? From listening to some of the podcasts about you it seemed as though some of the people who worked with you ascribed a almost demonic quality to you. 3. Being that you are a high ranking member of the church of Satan, what is your view on paranormal events and the possibility of a being such as Lucifer/Satan being real? Thanks for taking the time with us.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join