It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Eidolon23
reply to post by Kantzveldt

So, we have a confluence of burial mounds, mothman sightings, and mythology that indicates the mothman as psychopomp. There is rumored to be a burial ground located on the ridge at Skinwalker, as well as aerial portals that spit winged craft. EM anomalies abound around ghost sightings as well as UFOs.

Huh.

...Oh man, you guys know how to set up a creepy synchronicity or something. :p Peter Levenda talks a lot about the mounds and their occult connotations in his Sinister Forces trilogy. I'd recommend combining that with John Keel in a reading binge. JayinAR and The GUT: you guys might want to check out the writings @ runesoup.com He covers a lot of stuff that I think you will find very interesting (also brings in the Collins Elite stuff). Here's some stuff to get started:
runesoup.com...
runesoup.com...

“C/EA/DDO; Memorandum for Director of Technical Service; Subject: Exploration of Operational Potential of ‘Paranormals’; 5 February 1975 (SECRET)”[19]...A couple of pieces worth careful analysis here. Firstly, there is the use of psychics in foreign theatres, specifically Libya. What intrigues me is the use of the term ‘paranormals’. Are they referring to people or something else? Because you can see the CIA already uses terms like ‘psychic’ and ‘remote viewer’. Given the implications of Nick Redfern’s investigation of the Collins Elite, we can’t actually be sure.

runesoup.com...

Secret Sun has some really good material as well. Gene Roddenberry and other interesting folks can be tied directly to The Nine channeling group that Puhar­ich was involved in. Star Trek might just be one avenue of meme injection that has been run... God knows I've run into more then a few people who told me Star Trek served as a religious paradigm for them (with regards to morality, etc)...Maybe that ain't just incidental...

TechnoMage is worth a read as well.

A 12 August 2000 Kursk submarine collided with a UFO in the Barents Sea. (According to eniologicheskogo investigate what happened in 17-55. Ca.'s).

I personally think that it was a torpedo accident (high test peroxide is a nasty thing), but there were USO incidents involving the Soviet submarine force that was a regular feature of the Cold War. They were referred to as 'quackers' - imagine my surprise running into this stuff while researching submarine espionage during the Cold War.
I'll try to remember the exact book I was reading, but my memory is a little hazy.

I know a good Russian translator too if anyone needs to do some heavy duty digging in that area as well.

The GUT: The PM appears to have not gone through.

edit on 7-11-2013 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout

JayinAR
Again I may be wrong, but I think that the high strangeness areas are probably located in areas of geologic "turmoil" of one sort or another.

Utah comes to mind. Colorado. Etc.

There are quite a few tentative studies being undertaken as to whether magnetism may be responsible for paranormal activity. Some findings suggest that exposure to magnetism can cause hallucinations, which may explain the 'high strangeness' is some geographical locations. I doubt that it is the answer to all paranormal events, but geological make up, mineral deposits, as well such things as Radon Gas emissions could explain some.

In terms of the magnetic sense, this is not a function that is (currently) associated with the eye. So it is possible that the brain is filling in the gaps in perception, creating a visual approximation and imposing it on the environment. To all intents and purposes a hallucination, but one that is based on a perceived anomaly. What our brain uses, or refers to, when it receives the information and attempts to give it form, could be our imagination or our body of experience. Whatever it, the brain, considers the most rational explanation. An expectation of a 'UFO' would naturally manifest a flying saucer or similar, just as in church or graveyard, you might expect an angel or demon. In Shamanic terms, I think it is interesting that the Shaman is/was often closely associated with blacksmithing, the blacksmith persists through history as a strangely magical and mysterious persona. I wonder whether such a magnetic sense would aid in finding deposits of iron. And, if the Shaman can locate these places of 'high strangeness', he can use it to his advantage in shaping the reality of his people, directing them to see what he wants them to see,or thinks they should see, helping their minds to fill in the gaps. It is all that any belief system does really.

Great post.
I dunno if the magnetic sense could help locate iron for sure, but I'd wager it can if you know what you're doing.
Ever seen someone use a dowsing rod?

I was skeptical of this as well until I saw people do it very accurately right in front of my eyes. Then I learned to do it myself.

Again, while surveying land, I came across this twice. The first time we were surveying land for a farmer. He wanted, in addition to his boundary surveyed, his sources of underground water located on the survey. Of course we said, "sir, we can't locate those for ya. You will need to hire an underground engineer or a utility service to find them."
He simply said, "I will point them out to you. You locate them."
OK. Haha

So anyways, this guy proceeds to rip a branch off an apple tree and "witch" up these water holes. Two of them on his land. Not only that, but he had an additional technique for determining how deep they were. He sat cross legged over the hole and held a thin apple branch out like he was fishin'. He was counting the number of times the rod dipped in ten seconds. He said, "there is water here at 70' depth."
My boss laughed, to which he said, "look, I will bet this whole damn farm that there is water here at 70' depth. Mark it down." So we did.

The second time was even more impressive. They were improving a dirt road nearby and there was no record of where the water line, sewer line, or gas line was. So the utility locator dude came out and dowsed them up. Marked them.
So our job was to locate them. We do so, then our firm designed the road improvements and by god if all three weren't exactly where that man said they were.

He was able to locate three different types of underground utilities accurately with two bent coat hangers. Literally.

So can someone locate underground sources of iron? I would wager so, if they know what they're doing.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

1ofthe9

Eidolon23
reply to runesoup.com...
runesoup.com...

“C/EA/DDO; Memorandum for Director of Technical Service; Subject: Exploration of Operational Potential of ‘Paranormals’; 5 February 1975 (SECRET)”[19" target="_blank" class="postlink">...A couple of pieces worth careful analysis here. Firstly, there is the use of psychics in foreign theatres, specifically Libya. What intrigues me is the use of the term ‘paranormals’. Are they referring to people or something else? Because you can see the CIA already uses terms like ‘psychic’ and ‘remote viewer’. Given the implications of Nick Redfern’s investigation of the Collins Elite, we can’t actually be sure.

runesoup.com...

[url=http://secretsun.blogspot.ca/]Secret Sun has some really good material as well. Gene Roddenberry and other interesting folks can be tied directly to The Nine channeling group that Puhar­ich was involved in. Star Trek might just be one avenue of meme injection that has been run... God knows I've run into more then a few people who told me Star Trek served as a religious paradigm for them (with regards to morality, etc)...Maybe that ain't just incidental...

TechnoMage is worth a read as well.

A 12 August 2000 Kursk submarine collided with a UFO in the Barents Sea. (According to eniologicheskogo investigate what happened in 17-55. Ca.'s).

I personally think that it was a torpedo accident (high test peroxide is a nasty thing), but there were USO incidents involving the Soviet submarine force that was a regular feature of the Cold War. They were referred to as 'quackers' - imagine my surprise running into this stuff while researching submarine espionage during the Cold War.
I'll try to remember the exact book I was reading, but my memory is a little hazy.

I know a good Russian translator too if anyone needs to do some heavy duty digging in that area as well.

The GUT: The PM appears to have not gone through.

That's interesting on the Kursk, not heard that one before?
Ahh channeling my new obsession!
I'm off to try catch up here I just don't have enough time!
Nice data dump, get ya Milab research at the ready! it's gonna get crazy

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Yes there's a good video of the phenomena;

I have of course looked at this before in my numerous 'stargate' threads and it is looking like a serious consideration for the mechanism that creates linkage between celestial realms in some sense.

reply to post by Eidolon23

Indeed, the portals take one to the land of the Munchkins...
edit on 7-11-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Where is Rendlesham on that map I'm wondering?

Went out to run some errands and came back to
an iron mountain of magnetically compelling posts.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

JayinAR

KilgoreTrout

JayinAR
Again I may be wrong, but I think that the high strangeness areas are probably located in areas of geologic "turmoil" of one sort or another.

Utah comes to mind. Colorado. Etc.

There are quite a few tentative studies being undertaken as to whether magnetism may be responsible for paranormal activity. Some findings suggest that exposure to magnetism can cause hallucinations, which may explain the 'high strangeness' is some geographical locations. I doubt that it is the answer to all paranormal events, but geological make up, mineral deposits, as well such things as Radon Gas emissions could explain some.

In terms of the magnetic sense, this is not a function that is (currently) associated with the eye. So it is possible that the brain is filling in the gaps in perception, creating a visual approximation and imposing it on the environment. To all intents and purposes a hallucination, but one that is based on a perceived anomaly. What our brain uses, or refers to, when it receives the information and attempts to give it form, could be our imagination or our body of experience. Whatever it, the brain, considers the most rational explanation. An expectation of a 'UFO' would naturally manifest a flying saucer or similar, just as in church or graveyard, you might expect an angel or demon. In Shamanic terms, I think it is interesting that the Shaman is/was often closely associated with blacksmithing, the blacksmith persists through history as a strangely magical and mysterious persona. I wonder whether such a magnetic sense would aid in finding deposits of iron. And, if the Shaman can locate these places of 'high strangeness', he can use it to his advantage in shaping the reality of his people, directing them to see what he wants them to see,or thinks they should see, helping their minds to fill in the gaps. It is all that any belief system does really.

Great post.
I dunno if the magnetic sense could help locate iron for sure, but I'd wager it can if you know what you're doing.
Ever seen someone use a dowsing rod?

I was skeptical of this as well until I saw people do it very accurately right in front of my eyes. Then I learned to do it myself.

Again, while surveying land, I came across this twice. The first time we were surveying land for a farmer. He wanted, in addition to his boundary surveyed, his sources of underground water located on the survey. Of course we said, "sir, we can't locate those for ya. You will need to hire an underground engineer or a utility service to find them."
He simply said, "I will point them out to you. You locate them."
OK. Haha

So anyways, this guy proceeds to rip a branch off an apple tree and "witch" up these water holes. Two of them on his land. Not only that, but he had an additional technique for determining how deep they were. He sat cross legged over the hole and held a thin apple branch out like he was fishin'. He was counting the number of times the rod dipped in ten seconds. He said, "there is water here at 70' depth."
My boss laughed, to which he said, "look, I will bet this whole damn farm that there is water here at 70' depth. Mark it down." So we did.

The second time was even more impressive. They were improving a dirt road nearby and there was no record of where the water line, sewer line, or gas line was. So the utility locator dude came out and dowsed them up. Marked them.
So our job was to locate them. We do so, then our firm designed the road improvements and by god if all three weren't exactly where that man said they were.

He was able to locate three different types of underground utilities accurately with two bent coat hangers. Literally.

So can someone locate underground sources of iron? I would wager so, if they know what they're doing.

Both excellent points, the dowsing iv'e seen too and even felt the pull off the rod, very strange but just an art we no longer utilise for the most and this is true for so many abilities we call superhuman.

I'm really bogged down trying to catch up jayinAR I'm interested in what you experienced ? You were meditating or dabbling and what happened? Is it posted in this thread ?
Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've really got to stop reading this thread before going to sleep...

I've just started meditating too & seen some images

Stirling work people, read it from the beginning, I have nothing constructive to add right now but hopefully I may in the future.

S&F

*It's all pretty scary stuff*

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Yeah, I posted it several pages back.
Not much to it, really. Just a bunch of high strangeness and one shadowy figure during an OBE dream.

But yeah, the dowsing is legit. I can do it, but not nearly well enough to tell the difference between what it is under ground that I am locating. It is easy to tell it isn't some subconscious trick when the rod or branch moves on ya, its got its own pull.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The GUT

n addition to Rendlesham, I would be interested in seeing Stonehenge pinpointed on that map.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by litmus1212

Welcome to the thread!

If it helps you any, from my perspective this thread is actually therapeutical
in a sense.

It is easier for my mind to cope to understand there is a great chance all of the paranormal stuff (or at least the majority of it) is likely to be an internal construct.

That's easier to handle for some reason, even if it may mean I am "crazy". Haha

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

JayinAR

The GUT

n addition to Rendlesham, I would be interested in seeing Stonehenge pinpointed on that map.

Nick Redfern's The Pyramids and the Pentagon/Saucer Spies (I forget which) has a bit of info on weird plasmas observed on Salisbury Plain concentrated around megaliths. This seems to have factored into the Condign report. Observers within a certain range reported hallucinatory experiences too...

edit: to add on to the occultism bit thats come up...The subject got me interested in occultism, although I've yet to decide on a framework to experiment with. I have noticed a steady stream of synchronicity since I've started digging into the subject...

The GUT: Got your PM, but it looks like I can't respond. :S I'll throw my IM address up somewhere, and maybe we can work from there or something. :p

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
One last element to add to the burial mound/mothman as psychopomp/the portals/winged things dropping out of them/the electromagnetic nature of the human subtle body/astral abduction and liminality:

John Alexander earned his doctorate in Death Sciences.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

The Mothra tradition in conjunction with the Morning Star places this at the Eastern horizon, the concern there would be with emergence from the Underworld, rather than entry into it (in the West), Morning Star takes upon himself an aspect of Mothra in order to be reborn.

Their association of Mothra with the Hyades is in correspondence to the Sumerians who envisioned the portal as above the bull, and the Gate as Gemini, in native American tradition the buffalo and the Moth cocoon of the Hyades reflecting this.

Death therefore had the potential to emerge through the portal, or those who had charge over it (associate with Orion) could return the dead to Earth. It's this aspect of connectivity to the spirit realm which gave rise to the tradition of Vril Damen, mediums that somehow made contact with Aldebaran in the vicinity of the Hyades, the fine strands of their hair somehow facilitating connectivity...

For a Sumerian equivalent of Mothman see Anzu;

Sumerian Flying Corp

edit on 8-11-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I just came across this and thought it may be of interest given its subject matter and the interviewee .

Retired Army Colonel John Alexander was part of a group researchers and scientists who investigated reports of cattle mutilations and other strange occurrence at Skinwalker Ranch. The ranch is located southeast of Ballard, Utah, and was previously known as the Sherman Ranch. For years stories of cattle mutilations, sightings of UFOs, orbs and bigfoot, among other paranormal events, have been reported on the ranch.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

JayinAR
Kind of hard to decipher what they're talking about, but it seems like crop circles that match patterns found in England.

It also seems like perhaps they had folks hold ears of affected corn while doing some brain imaging of some sort and found anomylous readings??

Anybody make sense of this?

The magnetic field at Kursk is 1.6 to 1.9 gauss, compared to Earth's magnetic field which is 0.31–0.58 gauss. The anomaly at Kursk is due to high levels of iron ore close to the surface, which is mined by open cast. From what I have managed to understand so far, which given the amount of equations involved that are completely beyond my ability to comprehend may be wrong, it is not those types of anomalies that are linked to paranormal events. As Bybyots has already mentioned, gravity, as well as other forces are involved, and it is perhaps the places where a convergence of forces takes place that are most likely responsible. So, if our brains (and bodies?) generate a magnetic field, I kind of expect there to be some correlation, in terms of frequency or magnitude, in some places that is connective in some way, or on some level. In short, while the magnetism at Kursk may be damaging or adversely, beneficial to health, in one way or another, I do not think that it is the type of magnetism that generates paranormal events or episodes. But I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

JayinAR

Great points...but you know, I had a total 'duh' moment after I went to bed last night...ochre! We've been painting ourselves with iron for millenia...that such practices were related to the spiritual realm to begin with would explain the Shamanistic relationship, all it takes is to start throwing a little on the fire and Bob's your Uncle. All of which shows that, as you say, if you know what you're looking for...

I was also reminded of this study too.

Scientists find link between tectonically active landscapes and ancient sites

Our earliest ancestors preferred to settle in locations that have something in common with cities such as San Francisco, Naples and Istanbul – they are often on active tectonic faults in areas that have an earthquake risk or volcanoes, or both.

Lead author, South African Dr Sally Reynolds, a palaeoanthropologist at Witwatersrand who conducted the research during a postdoctoral fellowship at IPGP, says: “We were stunned when during a fieldwork trip in South Africa in 2007, Professor Geoffrey King and I discovered evidence that hominin sites such as Taung, Sterkfontein and Makapansgat, show landscape features in combinations that are not random, but result from tectonic motions, such as earthquakes.”

Several lines of scientific evidence suggest that Australopithecus africanus (like the ‘Mrs Ples’ fossil from Sterkfontein) was adapted to mixed, or mosaic habitats – landscapes with trees and open grassland, with some wetland marshy areas. The study suggests that it was the type of mosaic environment created by tectonic earth movements near rivers or lakes.

These features including cliffs, sedimented valleys, river gorges and drier plateau areas in close proximity of about 10 kilometres, are created when sections of the earth’s crust move in response to pressure, then blocks of land are lifted up, while others are forced downwards. When this happens next to a river, the result is the creation of wetland, marshy areas close to drier plateaus and areas of erosion.

Professor Geoff Bailey, from the University of York, who is the lead author on an accompanying paper, also published in the same issue of the Journal of Human Evolution, confirms: “This link between earthquakes and human habitation is one we’ve long suspected was there. Regions vulnerable to earthquake and volcanic activity often create landscapes with long-term benefits for human settlement. But the tragic events in Christchurch are a graphic illustration of the attendant risk of these locations.”

www.york.ac.uk...

A magnetic sense would be invaluable to human survival if such sites were the optimum settlement grounds, particularly in terms of knowing the time to move on and away. Perhaps, due to the adoption of a sedentary lifestyle, greater competition for resources that forced settlement, we learnt to over-ride that sense or risk going mad with all the tremblings going on under our feet. The Shaman is often, in anthropological studies, described as being of a nervous or less kindly, neurotic disposition...but under such circumstances, you would be, wouldn't you?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Kantzveldt

I have of course looked at this before in my numerous 'stargate' threads and it is looking like a serious consideration for the mechanism that creates linkage between celestial realms in some sense.

I was going to post that video but the voice over does my head in...reminds me of that teacher from the 'Wonder Years' who managed to make even the most exciting topics sound like a death dirge

I didn't read your 'stargate' thread, so I don't know what you propose, but in terms of those identified by NASA, you're looking at a express way to the Sun. Such a trip would inevitably be one way.

Unless you're an electron...which is what makes the whole thing truly compelling

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

JayinAR

The GUT

I don't know about Rendlesham, but Stonehenge is located close to the periphery of that big red patch in the south of England. Aylesbury (major stone circle), is also located in that region. However, what is interesting, taken with what I mentioned previously about a convergence of forces, or force conditions, is if you look at the following map, of gravity anomalies...

...you will notice that the gravity is also very low in that whole region.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
Death therefore had the potential to emerge through the portal, or those who had charge over it (associate with Orion) could return the dead to Earth. It's this aspect of connectivity to the spirit realm which gave rise to the tradition of Vril Damen, mediums that somehow made contact with Aldebaran in the vicinity of the Hyades, the fine strands of their hair somehow facilitating connectivity...

Interesting, the 'hair' raises a couple of possibilities...one comets, which owe their name to being described as stars with hair.

comet (n.)
c.1200, from Old French comete (12c., Modern French comète), from Latin cometa, from Greek (aster) kometes, literally "long-haired (star)," from kome "hair of the head" (cf. koman "let the hair grow long"), of unknown origin. So called from resemblance of a comet's tail to streaming hair.

www.etymonline.com...

Or alternatively, in greater context, the first recorded identification of electricity was in Ancient Greece when it was discovered that amber rubbed on fur attracted small objects. Hence 'electro' is derived from the Greek word for amber. It seems sensible to suggest that although not recorded, long before that, soon after the invention of the comb and brush, similar electrical phenomenon were observed in their useage.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Observations by NASA's THEMIS spacecraft and Europe's Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day. They're typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind. Most portals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained. Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth's upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras.

Boy that sure made me think of a camel going through the eye of a needle as easier than finding the gate to heaven!

Last I heard, we only use 2 or 3% of our brain. It seems absolutely ridiculous to think that the other 97% is sitting there 'unused'. I often find myself wondering what is stored in there; how to, and why can't, we access it?

My gut feeling is all that ever was, or will be, is stored in there.
Anybody got a key?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join